Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The essence of the facts

(Read 38245 times)
  • 12 3 ... 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The essence of the facts
     OP - June 03, 2020, 06:19 AM

Muslims worship a God that is different from the one worshipped by Christians and Jews.
    This might be due to the fact that Muslims often refer to God as "Allah". This concept is false, since "Allah" is simply the Arabic word for the One true "God" Who created the universe and all humanity. Let there be no doubt - Muslims worship the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus. However, it is certainly true that Jews, Christians and Muslims all have different concepts of Almighty God. For example, Muslims - like Jews - reject the Christian beliefs of the Trinity and the Divine Incarnation.

This, however, does not mean that each of these three religions worships a different God - because, as we have already said, there is only One True God. Judaism, Christianity and Islam all claim to be “Abrahamic Faiths”, and all of them are also classified as “monotheistic.” However, Islam teaches that other religions have, in one way or another, distorted and nullified a pure and proper belief in Almighty God by neglecting His true teachings and mixing them with man-made ideas. Islam calls upon people to return to the one true God and to worship and obey Him alone. Islam teaches that God should be approached without intermediaries. That is because the merciful all-knowing God is completely in control of everything that exists and that He can bestow His grace and mercy on His creatures as He pleases; therefore no intercession, atonement or incarnation is necessary.

Arabic speaking people of all religions refer to God as "Allah". For example, if you pick up an Arabic translation of the Christian Bible you will see the word "Allah" where "God" is used in English. Therefore, Allah is not the god of only the Muslims, but the same God worshipped by all monotheistic faiths. This idea that "Allah" is different from "God" is illogical since it is tantamount to saying that the French worship a different "god" because they use the word "Dieu", that Spaniards worship a different "god" because they say "Dios" or that the Hebrews worshipped a different "god" because they called Him "Yahweh"!
    The Quran, which is the divine scripture of Muslims, was revealed in the Arabic language, so Muslims use the word "Allah" for "God", even when they are speaking other languages. A more literal translation of "Allah" into English might be "the one- and-only God" or "the one true God".
    It should be clearly understood that what Islam is primarily concerned with is correcting humankind's concept of Almighty God. What people are ultimately going to be held accountable for at the end of Day of Judgment is not whether they preferred the word "Allah" or the word "God", but what their concept of Him is. The true concept of God is clarified only within the message revealed by Him. The last message sent by God, or Allah, is the Quran.

بروفيسورة تتحدى ذاكر نايك وتقول له اثبت انني على خطأ وسوف ادخل الاسلام .. تحدي خطير جداً !!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksiWmBd6Bzs

Amazing Vid | British-Angolan Footballer Converts to Muslim-Part 1-'LIVE'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHflJYWmgpE

Christian Converts to Islam. Must See Ending -'Live' Street Dawah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kl758y-MA0
     Reply #1 - June 05, 2020, 02:15 AM

Muslims worship a God that is different from the one worshipped by Christians and Jews.
    This might be due to the fact that Muslims often refer to God as "Allah". This concept is false, since "Allah" is simply the Arabic word for the One true "God" Who created the universe and all humanity. Let there be no doubt - Muslims worship the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus. However, it is certainly true that Jews, Christians and Muslims all have different concepts of Almighty God. For example, Muslims - like Jews - reject the Christian beliefs of the Trinity and the Divine Incarnation.

This, however, does not mean that each of these three religions worships a different God - because, as we have already said, there is only One True God. Judaism, Christianity and Islam all claim to be “Abrahamic Faiths”, and all of them are also classified as “monotheistic.” However, Islam teaches that other religions have, in one way or another, distorted and nullified a pure and proper belief in Almighty God by neglecting His true teachings and mixing them with man-made ideas. Islam calls upon people to return to the one true God and to worship and obey Him alone. Islam teaches that God should be approached without intermediaries. That is because the merciful all-knowing God is completely in control of everything that exists and that He can bestow His grace and mercy on His creatures as He pleases; therefore no intercession, atonement or incarnation is necessary.

Arabic speaking people of all religions refer to God as "Allah". For example, if you pick up an Arabic translation of the Christian Bible you will see the word "Allah" where "God" is used in English. Therefore, Allah is not the god of only the Muslims, but the same God worshipped by all monotheistic faiths. This idea that "Allah" is different from "God" is illogical since it is tantamount to saying that the French worship a different "god" because they use the word "Dieu", that Spaniards worship a different "god" because they say "Dios" or that the Hebrews worshipped a different "god" because they called Him "Yahweh"!
    The Quran, which is the divine scripture of Muslims, was revealed in the Arabic language, so Muslims use the word "Allah" for "God", even when they are speaking other languages. A more literal translation of "Allah" into English might be "the one- and-only God" or "the one true God".
    It should be clearly understood that what Islam is primarily concerned with is correcting humankind's concept of Almighty God. What people are ultimately going to be held accountable for at the end of Day of Judgment is not whether they preferred the word "Allah" or the word "God", but what their concept of Him is. The true concept of God is clarified only within the message revealed by Him. The last message sent by God, or Allah, is the Quran.

بروفيسورة تتحدى ذاكر نايك وتقول له اثبت انني على خطأ وسوف ادخل الاسلام .. تحدي خطير جداً !!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksiWmBd6Bzs

Amazing Vid | British-Angolan Footballer Converts to Muslim-Part 1-'LIVE'

FOOLISH FELLOWS AND SILLY VIDEOS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHflJYWmgpE

Christian Converts to Islam. Must See Ending -'Live' Street Dawah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kl758y-MA0

God is clarified only within the message revealed by Him Her

Him  Her
    Him   Her
    Him  Her

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - June 09, 2020, 11:40 AM

The Quran uses the word ‘We’ when quoting Allah. Does that mean that Muslims believe in more than one God?
    Islam adheres to uncompromising monotheism. It teaches that God is One and indivisible. In the Quran, God often refers to Himself as "We". But it does not mean that there is more than one God. The reference of God to Himself as "We" in many Quranic verses is necessarily understood in the Arabic language to denote power and grandeur, as opposed to the more intimate singular form, "I", used in specific instances.
    In some languages there are two types of plural form. One is related to quantity and used to refer to two or more persons, places or things. The other kind of plural is one of majesty, power and distinction. For example, in proper English, the Queen of England refers to herself as ‘we’. This is known as the ‘royal plural’. Rajeev Gandhi, the ex-Prime Minister of India used to say in Hindi, "Hum dekhna chahte hain". "We want to see." ‘Hum’ means ‘we’, which is again a royal plural in Hindi language. Similarly, when God refers to Himself in the Quran, He sometimes uses the Arabic word 'nahnu', meaning ‘We’. It does not indicate a plurality of number but the plurality of power and majesty.
    The oneness of God is stressed throughout the Quran. A clear example is in this short chapter “Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)

Catholic from Equador Converts to Islam | TEARFUL ENDING | 'LIVE'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3qG9LiIZqY
    كيف عثرتُ على الإسلام - آنتوني (عبد الرحيم) غرين
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcCt8AgpPk

نصيحة من مسلم جديد: إسلامك أخلاقك - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhzVuywVZmk
     Reply #3 - June 09, 2020, 01:17 PM

akay types away some good stuff and tons of junk... let me through a filter on it
    The Quran uses the word ‘We’ when quoting Allah. Does that mean that Muslims believe in more than one God?
    Islam adheres to uncompromising monotheism. It teaches that God is One and indivisible. In the Quran, God often refers to Himself as "We". But it does not mean that there is more than one God. The reference of God to Himself as "We" in many Quranic verses is necessarily understood in the Arabic language to denote power and grandeur, as opposed to the more intimate singular form, "I", used in specific instances. In some languages there are two types of plural form. One is related to quantity and used to refer to two or more persons, places or things. The other kind of plural is one of majesty, power and distinction. For example, in proper English, the Queen of England refers to herself as ‘we’. This is known as the ‘royal plural’. Rajeev Gandhi, the ex-Prime Minister of India used to say in Hindi, "Hum dekhna chahte hain". "We want to see." ‘Hum’ means ‘we’, which is again a royal plural in Hindi language. Similarly, when God refers to Himself in the Quran, He  sometimes uses the Arabic word 'nahnu', meaning ‘We’. It does not indicate a plurality of number but the plurality of power and majesty. The oneness of God is stressed throughout the Quran. A clear example is in this short chapter
    “Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)

[s][b]Catholic from Equador Converts to Islam | TEARFUL ENDING | 'LIVE'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3qG9LiIZqY
    كيف عثرتُ على الإسلام - آنتوني (عبد الرحيم) غرين
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcCt8AgpPk[/b][/s]

GARBAGE LINKS...
    [s][b]
    نصيحة من مسلم جديد: إسلامك أخلاقك - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhzVuywVZmk[/b][/s]

Akay go here https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=31723.0 and read A Muslim and posts around his posts

https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=10181.0

and that link

Reply #4 - June 16, 2020, 01:49 PM

1/2 القرآن فيه تناقضات! منصور في حوار مع زائر الجزء الأول

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvq51UNgFkA
    2/2 القرآن فيه تناقضات! منصور في حوار مع زائر الجزء الأول

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7K7XshNqnI&t=10s
     Reply #5 - June 24, 2020, 09:32 PM

The Quran says that Allah is merciful and that He gives severe punishment. So is He forgiving or is He vengeful?
    The Quran mentions many times that God is the Most Merciful. In fact, all except one of the 114 chapters of the Quran begin with Bismillaahi Aahmaani Arraheem, which means, "I begin with the name of God, the Entirely Merciful and the Especially Merciful". These two descriptions of God are sometimes translated as "The Compassionate, the Merciful"; however in Arabic grammar, both names are an intensive form of the word "merciful". Rahmaan means merciful to all creation, and justice is part of this mercy. Raheem means merciful especially to the believers and forgiveness is part of this mercy. A complimentary and comprehensive meaning is intended by the use of both of them together. In addition, Allah speaks of His forgiveness throughout the Quran. In fact, God's mercy and

forgiveness have been mentioned together more than 70 times in the Quran. Allah repeatedly reminds us saying “Tell My servants that I am indeed the Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful; And that My Penalty will be indeed the most grievous Penalty.” (Quran 15:49-50)
    Allah is just, and His justice necessitates that He reward those who obey and serve Him and punish those who disobey and rebel against Him. If Allah did not punish the sinful, wicked and evil people who deserve to be punished, it would not be justice. When punishment for wrongdoing is certain, it serves to deter potential offenders. In contrast, if Allah forgave everyone and punished no one, there would be no reason for legislation, ethics or even morality.

Life on earth would be chaotic and nothing short of anarchy. True justice, with its true rewards and just penalties can only be found with Allah, and that is what He has promised in the Quran “We shall set up scales of justice for the Day of Judgment, so that not a soul will be dealt with unjustly in the least, and if there be (no more than) the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it (to account): and enough are We to take account.” (Quran 21:47)
    Allah forgives all those who repent and correct themselves at any stage in their lives, and He has invited all people to His abundant forgiveness and mercy:
    Say: ‘O My slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful. And return (in repentance) to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped. And follow the best of what was revealed to you from your Lord before the punishment comes upon you suddenly, while you do not perceive. (Quran 39:53-5)
    Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. "Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped. "And follow the best of (the courses) revealed to you from your Lord, before the Penalty comes on you - of a sudden while ye perceive not!- "Lest the soul should (then) say: 'Ah! Woe is me!- In that I neglected (my duty) towards Allah, and was but among those who mocked!'- "Or (lest) it should say: 'If only Allah had guided me, I should certainly have been among the righteous!'

Converting To Islam Saved My Life
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhxkLSzQCJY

Christian converts to Islam (Alhamdullih)|| 2016 – YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu_GPCZHFPY

‪ why christians convert to islam watch this video‬‏
     Reply #6 - June 24, 2020, 09:57 PM

The Quran says that Allah is merciful and that He gives severe punishment. So is He forgiving or is He vengeful?
    The Quran mentions many times that God is the Most Merciful. In fact, all except one of the 114 chapters of the Quran begin with Bismillaahi Aahmaani Arraheem, which means, "I begin with the name of God, the Entirely Merciful and the Especially Merciful". These two descriptions of God are sometimes translated as "The Compassionate, the Merciful"; however in Arabic grammar, both names are an intensive form of the word "merciful". Rahmaan means merciful to all creation, and justice is part of this mercy. Raheem means merciful especially to the believers and forgiveness is part of this mercy. A complimentary and comprehensive meaning is intended by the use of both of them together. In addition, Allah speaks of His forgiveness throughout the Quran. In fact, God's mercy and

forgiveness have been mentioned together more than 70 times in the Quran. Allah repeatedly reminds us saying
    “Tell My servants that I am indeed the Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful; And that My Penalty will be indeed the most grievous Penalty.” (Quran 15:49-50)

Allah is just, and His justice necessitates that He reward those who obey and serve Him and punish those who disobey and rebel against Him. If Allah did not punish the sinful, wicked and evil people who deserve to be punished, it would not be justice. When punishment for wrongdoing is certain, it serves to deter potential offenders. In contrast, if Allah forgave everyone and punished no one, there would be no reason for legislation, ethics or even morality.

Life on earth would be chaotic and nothing short of anarchy. True justice, with its true rewards and just penalties can only be found with Allah, and that is what He has promised in the Quran
      “We shall set up scales of justice for the Day of Judgment, so that not a soul will be dealt with unjustly in the least, and if there be (no more than) the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it (to account): and enough are We to take account.”   (Quran 21:47)

Allah forgives all those who repent and correct themselves at any stage in their lives, and He has invited all people to His abundant forgiveness and mercy:
    Say: ‘O My slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful. And return (in repentance) to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped. And follow the best of what was revealed to you from your Lord before the punishment comes upon you suddenly, while you do not perceive.]/  (Quran 39:53-5)

Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. "Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped. "And follow the best of (the courses) revealed to you from your Lord, before the Penalty comes on you - of a sudden while ye perceive not!- "Lest the soul should (then) say: 'Ah! Woe is me!- In that I neglected (my duty) towards Allah, and was but among those who mocked!'- "Or (lest) it should say: 'If only Allah had guided me, I should certainly have been among the righteous!'

That word HE.. HIM.. HIS  for Allah/God .. sounds like dick head ... REMOVE THAT MALE REPRESENTATION OF ALLAH/GOD dear akay ..

DO NOT MAKE ALLAH A BRAINLESS DICK.. dear akay.. just Call Allah as Allah... God as God..

Converting To Islam Saved My Life
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhxkLSzQCJY

Christian converts to Islam (Alhamdullih)|| 2016 – YouTube

‪ why christians convert to islam watch this video‬‏

those are  rubbish  videos by  emotional fools that have no common sense..  You Like Islam the faith.. you convert... you don't need to cry like a foolish kid..

Reply #7 - June 30, 2020, 06:57 AM

Muslims worship prophet Muhammad!
    Muslims do not worship Muhammad in any way. They believe that he was the last messenger sent by Allah and like all His other prophets and messengers, he was a human being. However, some people mistakenly assume that Muslims worship Muhammad and this is one of the reasons that Muslims were erroneously called "Mohammedans".

Muhammad, like Jesus, never claimed divine status. He called people to worship Almighty Allah alone, and he continually emphasized his humanity. In order to prevent his deification, Prophet Muhammad always said to refer to him as "Allah's slave and messenger". He said – “Do not adulate me as the Christians adulated Jesus son of Mary. I am Allah's slave and messenger.”
    Muhammad was chosen to be Allah's final messenger and to communicate His message to us, not only in words, but also as a living example of its practical application. Muslims love and respect him because of his impeccable and upright moral character and because he conveyed the truth from Allah - which is the pure monotheism of Islam.

Muslims strive to follow the great example of Prophet Muhammad but do not worship him in any way. Islam teaches Muslims to respect all of Allah's prophets and messengers. However, respecting and loving them does not mean worshipping them. Muslims know that all worship and prayer must be directed to Allah alone.
    In fact, the worship of Muhammad - or anyone else – along with, or instead of, Almighty Allah is considered an unpardonable sin in Islam. Even if a person claims to be Muslim but worships or prays to anything other than God, it invalidates one's claim to Islam. The Declaration of Faith makes it clear that Muslims must worship Allah alone.
    Most Muslims find it rather odd that their religion, which strikes a remarkable balance between faith and deeds, are sometimes accused of being "fatalistic". Perhaps this misconception came about because Muslims are known to say "All praise is due to Allah" whenever anything good or bad happens. This is because Muslims know that everything comes from God, the Creator of the universe, and occurs by His will. Thus, a Muslim worries less about material matters and views earthly life in a proper perspective. A true Muslim relies completely on Allah and knows that whatever happens is always for the best, whether one recognizes it or not, so one graciously accepts whatever cannot be changed.

This does not mean that Muslims should simply await destiny and take no action in life. On the contrary, Islam demands action and effort to change every undesirable situation. To be more precise, action is a required part of one's faith. If human beings did not have the ability to act, it would be unjust for Allah to expect them to do and to avoid certain things. Far from being "fatalistic", Islam teaches that man's main obligation in life is to act and exert effort in obedience to God.
    Islam teaches that human beings should take positive action in this life and supplement it with prayer. Some people are lazy and careless and then blame the negative result on destiny or fate. Some even say that, if Allah had willed, they would not have sinned or committed crimes. All of these arguments are completely erroneous, because Allah has taught us how to live and has ordered us to always do what is right. Allah has not ordered us to do anything that we are unable to do or prohibited anything that we cannot avoid, because His justice is complete and perfect. Each individual is held responsible within the limits of their ability and not beyond it.

حاخام يعترف :لايجب أن يكون لليهود دوله وهذا أمر من
    الله

الباحث اليهودي موشى شارون يعترف أنه لا يوجد دين غير الإسلام

حاخام يهودي يتحدث عن مستقبل الدين الإسلامي | مترجم
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEN1vuCrJHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpfxg51ZD0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y-BUUaEFgI
     Reply #8 - June 30, 2020, 01:22 PM

akay agains says to Allah as "HE",,, HEEE THE DICK HEAD...

Muslims worship prophet Muhammad!
    Muslims do not worship Muhammad in any way.
     They believe that he was the last messenger sent by Allah and like all His [/font]..............................

Muhammad, like Jesus, never claimed divine status. He called people to worship Almighty Allah alone, and he continually emphasized his humanity. In order to prevent his deification, Prophet Muhammad always said to refer to him as "Allah's slave and messenger". He said – “Do not adulate me as the Christians adulated Jesus son of Mary. I am Allah's slave and messenger.”

Muhammad was chosen to be Allah's final messenger and to communicate His message to us, ..............

Muslims strive to follow the great example of Prophet Muhammad but do not worship him in any way.

well that is stupid..

You called Prophet of Islam  PBUH as "He"
    You  called Prophet of Christianity as "He"
    and you called Prophet of Judaism  as "He"

AND AND YOU ARE ALSO CALLING ALLAH/GOD AS "HE"

STOP  IT..

well dear akay..... you are doing same mistake every fool in Islam as well as in other faiths does... CALLING ALLAH as 'he" him..his.."  just call Allah as Allah...  NO MALE SYMBOLISMS

حاخام يعترف :لايجب أن يكون لليهود دوله وهذا أمر من
    الله

الباحث اليهودي موشى شارون يعترف أنه لا يوجد دين غير الإسلام

حاخام يهودي يتحدث عن مستقبل الدين الإسلامي | مترجم
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEN1vuCrJHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpfxg51ZD0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y-BUUaEFgI

gibberish tiubes  with garbage noise..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #9 - July 10, 2020, 08:01 AM

How can you confirm the existence of life after death?
    The Quran teaches that the present life is a trial in preparation for the next realm of our existence. A day will come when the whole universe will be destroyed and recreated, and the dead will be resurrected to stand in judgment before Allah “One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before Allah, the One, the Irresistible;” (Quran 14:48)

The Day of Resurrection will be the beginning of another life, one that will be eternal. It is then that every person will be fully compensated by Allah for his or her good and evil deeds.
    The explanation that the Quran gives about the necessity of life after death is exactly what the moral consciousness of man demands. If there were no life after death, the very belief in Allah would become meaningless, or even if one believed in Him, it would then be an unjust and indifferent deity, having once created man and no longer being concerned with his fate. Surely, Allah is just. He will punish the tyrants, whose crimes are beyond count - having killed hundreds of innocent people, created great corruption in society, enslaved

numerous persons to serve their own whims, and so on. Because one has a short life span in this world and since numerous individuals are affected by one's actions, adequate punishments and rewards are not possible in this life. The Quran very emphatically states that the Day of Judgment will come and that Allah will decide the fate of each soul.
    Each and every human being longs for justice. Even if one does not uphold it for others they want justice for themselves. For example, tyrants and oppressors who are intoxicated by power and influence and inflict pain and suffering on others will object vehemently if any injustice is done to them. The reason such people become insensitive to the suffering of others is that they feel that power and influence prevents others from doing injustice to them.

Any person who has suffered injustice, irrespective of financial or social status, almost certainly wants its perpetrator to be punished. Though a large number of criminals are punished, many of them get off lightly or even scot-free. They may continue to lead pleasant, even luxurious lives and enjoy a peaceful existence. Allah may not punish a criminal in this world but He will surely hold him accountable on the Day of Judgment and punish him

The explanation that the Quran gives about the necessity of life after death is exactly what the moral consciousness of man demands. If there were no life after death, the very belief in Allah would become meaningless, or even if one believed in Him, it would then be an unjust and indifferent deity, having once created man and no longer being concerned with his fate."

كيف تدعوا إلى الاسلام How To Call People To Islam 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xkqSZMM7uc

المسلم الأمريكي الجديد -- الترجمة العربية (arabic subtitles)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewVZ6eMIhP0

أحمد ديدات - وصيتى للعالم الإسلامى
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni5xlnIRlqQ
     Reply #10 - July 16, 2020, 06:59 AM

عدنان رشيد يعطي درساً عن تاريخ الحضارة الإسلامية لأستاذ رياضيات ملحد

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3pT_s0yZbg

يسوع أمير السلام! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cLScXFHKpg
     Reply #11 - July 16, 2020, 04:34 PM

How can you confirm the existence of life after death?
    The Quran teaches that the present life is a trial in preparation for the next realm of our existence. A day will come when the whole universe will be destroyed and recreated, and the dead will be resurrected to stand in judgment before Allah
    “One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before Allah, the One, the Irresistible;” (Quran 14:48)

The Day of Resurrection will be the beginning of another life, one that will be eternal. It is then that every person will be fully compensated by Allah for his or her good and evil deeds.
    The explanation that the Quran gives about the necessity of life after death is exactly what the moral consciousness of man demands. If there were no life after death, the very belief in Allah would become meaningless, or even if one believed in Him, it would then be an unjust and indifferent deity, having once created man and no longer being concerned with his fate. Surely, Allah is just. He will punish the tyrants, whose crimes are beyond count - having killed hundreds of innocent people, created great corruption in society, enslaved

numerous persons to serve their own whims, and so on. Because one has a short life span in this world and since numerous individuals are affected by one's actions, adequate punishments and rewards are not possible in this life. The Quran very emphatically states that the Day of Judgment will come and that Allah will decide the fate of each soul.
    Each and every human being longs for justice. Even if one does not uphold it for others they want justice for themselves. For example, tyrants and oppressors who are intoxicated by power and influence and inflict pain and suffering on others will object vehemently if any injustice is done to them. The reason such people become insensitive to the suffering of others is that they feel that power and influence prevents others from doing injustice to them.

Any person who has suffered injustice, irrespective of financial or social status, almost certainly wants its perpetrator to be punished. Though a large number of criminals are punished, many of them get off lightly or even scot-free. They may continue to lead pleasant, even luxurious lives and enjoy a peaceful existence. Allah may not punish a criminal in this world but He will surely hold him accountable on the Day of Judgment and punish him

The explanation that the Quran gives about the necessity of life after death is exactly what the moral consciousness of man demands. If there were no life after death, the very belief in Allah would become meaningless, or even if one believed in Him, it would then be an unjust and indifferent deity, having once created man and no longer being concerned with his fate."

كيف تدعوا إلى الاسلام How To Call People To Islam 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xkqSZMM7uc

المسلم الأمريكي الجديد -- الترجمة العربية (arabic subtitles)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewVZ6eMIhP0

أحمد ديدات - وصيتى للعالم الإسلامى
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni5xlnIRlqQ

except that Quran verse EVERYTHING IS RUBBISH dear akay.. Stop writing your tafsir on Quran.. ...

That is how rogues put the simple faith Islam in terrible trouble ..  .........by writing their own tafsir ................... and and instead of reading ONE VERSE .. writing nonsense on it.. read at least 10 verses around the verse of interest to understand it   and and in this chapter YOU MUST READ WHOLE CHAPTER .. Surah  Ibrahim..  here  read all 52 verses..

Surah-Ibrahim  1 to 4 verses 

1.  Alif Lam Ra. (This is) a Book which We have revealed to you that you may bring forth men, by their Lord's permission from utter darkness into light-- to the way of the Mighty, the Praised One,

(Of) Allah, Whose is whatever is in the heavens and whatever Is in the earth; and woe to the unbelievers on account of the severe chastisement,

(To) those who love this world's life more than the hereafter, and turn away from Allah's path and desire to make it crooked; these are in a great error.

4. And We did not send any apostle but with the language of his people, so that he might explain to them clearly; then Allah makes whom He pleases err and He guides whom He pleases and He is the Mighty, the Wise.

Surah-Ibrahim 5 to 17  verses 

5. And certainly We sent Musa with Our communications, saying: Bring forth your people from utter darkness into light and remind them of the days of Allah; most surely there are signs in this for every patient, grateful one.

And when Musa said to his people: Call to mind Allah's favor to you when He delivered you from Firon's people, who subjected you to severe torment, and slew your sons and spared your women; and in this there was a great trial from your Lord.

And when your Lord made it known: If you are grateful, I would certainly give to you more, and if you are ungrateful, My chastisement is truly severe.

And Musa said: If you are ungrateful, you and those on earth all together, most surely Allah is Self-sufficient, Praised;

Has not the account reached you of those before you, of the people of Nuh and Ad and Samood, and those after them? None knows them but Allah. Their apostles come to them with clear arguments, but they thrust their hands into their mouths and said: Surely we deny that with which you are sent, and most surely we are in serious doubt as to that to which you invite us.

Their apostles said: Is there doubt about Allah, the Maker of the heavens and the earth? He invites you to forgive you your faults and to respite you till an appointed term. They said: You are nothing but mortals like us; you wish to turn us away from what our fathers used to worship; bring us therefore some clear authority.

Their apostles said to them: We are nothing but mortals like yourselves, but Allah bestows (His) favors on whom He pleases of His servants, and it is not for us that we should bring you an authority except by Allah's permission; and on Allah should the believers rely.

And what reason have we that we should not rely on Allah? And He has indeed guided us in our ways; and certainly we would bear with patience your persecution of us; and on Allah should the reliant rely.

And those who disbelieved said to their apostles: We will most certainly drive you forth from our land, or else you shall come back into our religion. So their Lord revealed to them: Most certainly We will destroy the unjust.

And most certainly We will settle you in the land after them; this is for him who fears standing in My presence and who fears My threat.

And they asked for judgment and every insolent opposer was disappointed:

Hell is before him and he shall be given to drink of festering water:

17. He will drink it little by little and will not be able to swallow it agreeably, and death will come to him from every quarter, but he shall not die; and there shall be vehement chastisement before him.

Surah-Ibrahim  18 to 30 verses

18.   The parable of those who disbelieve in their Lord: their actions are like ashes on which the wind blows hard on a stormy day; they shall not have power over any thing out of what they have earned; this is the great error.

Do you not see that Allah created the heavens and the earth with truth? If He please He will take you off and bring a new creation,

And this is not difficult for Allah.

And they shall all come forth before Allah, then the weak shall say to those who were proud: Surely we were your followers, can you therefore avert from us any part of the chastisement of Allah? They would say: If Allah had guided us, we too would have guided you; it is the same to us whether we are impatient (now) or patient, there is no place for us to fly to.

And the Shaitan shall say after the affair is decided: Surely Allah promised you the promise of truth, and I gave you promises, then failed to keep them to you, and I had no authority over you, except that I called you and you obeyed me, therefore do not blame me but blame yourselves: I cannot be your aider (now) nor can you be my aiders; surely I disbelieved in your associating me with Allah before; surely it is the unjust that shall have the painful punishment.

And those who believe and do good are made to enter gardens, beneath which rivers flow, to abide in them by their Lord's permission; their greeting therein is, Peace.

Have you not considered how Allah sets forth a parable of a good word (being) like a good tree, whose root is firm and whose branches are in heaven,

Yielding its fruit in every season by the permission of its Lord? And Allah sets forth parables for men that they may be mindful.

And the parable of an evil word is as an evil tree pulled up from the earth's surface; it has no stability.

Allah confirms those who believe with the sure word in this world's life and in the hereafter, and Allah causes the unjust to go astray, and Allah does what He pleases.

Have you not seen those who have changed Allah's favor for ungratefulness and made their people to alight into the abode of perdition

(Into j hell? They shall enter into it and an evil place it is to settle in.

30.   they set up equals with Allah that they may lead (people) astray from His path. Say: Enjoy yourselves, for surely your return is to the fire.

Surah-Ibrahim  31 to 34 verses 

31.   Say to My servants who believe that they should keep up prayer and spend out of what We have given them secretly and openly before the coming of the day in which there shall be no bartering nor mutual befriending.

Allah is He Who created the heavens and the earth and sent down water from the clouds, then brought forth with it fruits as a sustenance for you, and He has made the ships subservient to you, that they might run their course in the sea by His command, and He has made the rivers subservient to you.

And He has made subservient to you the sun and the moon pursuing their courses, and He has made subservient to you the night and the day.

34.   And He gives you of all that you ask Him; and if you count Allah's favors, you will not be able to number them; most surely man is very unjust, very ungrateful.

Surah-Ibrahim  35. to 40 verses    

35.  And when Ibrahim said: My Lord! make this city secure, and save me and my sons from worshipping idols:

My Lord! surely they have led many men astray; then whoever follows me, he is surely of me, and whoever disobeys me, Thou surely art Forgiving, Merciful:

O our Lord! surely I have settled a part of my offspring in a valley unproductive of fruit near Thy Sacred House, our Lord! that they may keep up prayer; therefore make the hearts of some people yearn towards them and provide them with fruits; haply they may be grateful:

O our Lord! Surely Thou knowest what we hide and what we make public, and nothing in the earth nor any thing in heaven is hidden from Allah:

40.  Praise be to Allah, Who has given me in old age Ismail and Ishaq; most surely my Lord is the Hearer of prayer:

My Lord! make me keep up prayer and from my offspring (too), O our Lord, and accept my prayer:

Surah-Ibrahim verse 41 to 52    

41.  O our Lord! grant me protection and my parents and the believers on the day when the reckoning shall come to pass!

And do not think Allah to be heedless of what the unjust do; He only respites them to a day on which the eyes shall be fixedly open,

Hastening forward, their heads upraised, their eyes not reverting to them and their hearts vacant.

And warn people of the day when the chastisement shall come to them, then those who were unjust will say: O our Lord! respite us to a near term, (so) we shall respond to Thy call and follow the apostles. What! did you not swear before (that) there will be no passing away for you!

And you dwell in the abodes of those who were unjust to themselves, and it is clear to you how We dealt with them and We have made (them) examples to you.

And they have indeed planned their plan, but their plan is with Allah, though their plan was such that the mountains should pass away thereby.

Therefore do not think Allah (to be one) failing in His promise to His apostles; surely Allah is Mighty, the Lord of Retribution.

On the day when the earth shall be changed into a different earth, and the heavens (as well), and they shall come forth before Allah, the One, the Supreme.

.And you will see the guilty on that day linked together in chains.

Their shirts made of pitch and the fire covering their faces

That Allah may requite each soul (according to) what it has earned; surely Allah is swift in reckoning.

52.  This is a sufficient exposition for the people and that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is One Allah and that those possessed of understanding may mind.

well I will read you that chapter again but that is how you club Quran verses in a chapter and read them to understand what they are saying dear akay.............. So read All verses of Surah Ibrahim along with your selected verse 48 which is highlighted for you..

Reply #12 - July 23, 2020, 05:58 AM

The wrongdoer may receive part of the justice that is due to him in this world, but it will remain incomplete.
    The same is true of someone who deserves great reward and repayment - who has done much good, helped or taught many people, saved lives, suffered to uphold truth or patiently endured much hardship or injustice. No earthly compensation is adequate for such relentless courage and effort. These types of deeds can only be repaid in full in an eternal life where every individual affected by one's actions will testify for or against that person, and where one's innermost thoughts and intentions, known only to Allah, will be exposed and judged precisely and perfectly.

Belief in the Hereafter is completely logical. Allah has made certain things pleasing and desirable to us in this worldly life, such as justice, although it is usually unattainable. Though a person may obtain a good portion of earthly pleasures and many of his objectives, one remains convinced that the world is unjust.

Now, why would the Creator implant in us the love for something we may not experience? The answer is that this life is only one portion of our existence and the Hereafter is the necessary conclusion which balances everything out. Whatever is missing here will be found there; and similarly, whatever is gained unlawfully here will result in deprivation there. That is the perfect and absolute justice Allah has promised.

Finally, Allah is able to create and re-create as He wills. He creates whatever He wills, however He wills, whenever He wills. Allah, the Exalted, says “even as We produced the first creation, so shall We produce a new one: a promise We have undertaken: truly shall We fulfil it.” (Quran 21:104)

احمد ديدات يثبت إن القراَن كلام الله شاهد وكًبر - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO5XGFLOBf0

فيديو عن الشيخ احمد ديدات-قصة نشوء الكون (موجودة في القرآن منذ١٤٠٠سنه)مترجم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmXswnR_wOE
     Reply #13 - July 23, 2020, 01:11 PM

The wrongdoer may receive part of the justice that is due to him in this world, but it will remain incomplete.

......The same is true of someone who deserves great reward and repayment - who has done much good, helped or taught many people, saved lives, suffered to uphold truth or patiently endured much hardship or injustice. No earthly compensation is adequate for such relentless courage and effort. These types of deeds can only be repaid in full in an eternal life where every individual affected by one's actions will testify for or against that person, and where one's innermost thoughts and intentions, known only to Allah, will be exposed and judged precisely and perfectly.

Belief in the Hereafter is completely logical. Allah has made certain things pleasing and desirable to us in this worldly life, such as justice, although it is usually unattainable. Though a person may obtain a good portion of earthly pleasures and many of his objectives, one remains convinced that the world is unjust.

Now, why would the Creator implant in us the love for something we may not experience? The answer is that this life is only one portion of our existence and the Hereafter is the necessary conclusion which balances everything out. Whatever is missing here will be found there; and similarly, whatever is gained unlawfully here will result in deprivation there. That is the perfect and absolute justice Allah has promised.

Finally, Allah is able to create and re-create as He wills. He creates whatever He wills, however He wills, whenever He wills. Allah, the Exalted, says “even as We produced the first creation, so shall We produce a new one: a promise We have undertaken: truly shall We fulfil it.” (Quran 21:104)

احمد ديدات يثبت إن القراَن كلام الله شاهد وكًبر - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO5XGFLOBf0

فيديو عن الشيخ احمد ديدات-قصة نشوء الكون (موجودة في القرآن منذ١٤٠٠سنه)مترجم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmXswnR_wOE

NUMBER ONE GROUP OF WRONG DOERS IN HUMAN FORM IN THESE TIMES ARE FAITH HEADS(WHETHER IT IS  RELIGIOUS OR POLITICAL IDEOLOGY) THAT DO NOT INQUIRE FAITH AND THAT DO NOT QUESTION WHAT IS IN THE BOOKS dear akay ., often they use fsith snf fsith books for their loot and booty ., They will not recieve any justice any where dear akay.. again read whole Quran not one are two verses

well let me watch this .. Imran answers question on Islam.... unfortunately he learned his Islam when he turned  63 year old guy.. before that no Islam..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX-7f0YBwII

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #14 - August 07, 2020, 07:32 PM

Some Christian missionaries are determined to criticize the marriage of Prophet Mohamad (saws) to Aisha (ra). We can explain to them that this kind of marriage was totally legitimate for the Arab society of the 7th century, but in bad faith, they persist in judging the prophet (sws), an Arab man of the 7th century !
    :

little Christian women married and had intercourse very early for centuries, intercourse that would be punishable by law today. In France, it was not until the Revolution and the break with Christianity that the age limit rose to 13 years.

Now if we follow the reasoning of some Islamophobic Christian missionaries, we should consider that all Christians were pedophiles, and that Jesus and Paul were accomplices in pedophilia since they did not condemn these practices that existed in their day.

The bottom line is that these marriages need to be put in their historical context. The mentalities of the early Christians or those of the Ancien Régime are different from the mentality we have today, just as the mentality of the Arabs of the 7th century is different from our Western mentality of the 21st. What shocks us 21st century citizens today was legitimate in other times.

- Roman women married and had sex at the age of 12 and under, before having their period, with husbands who could be their grandfathers.

- Since no New Testament writings condemn this practice, not even Paul who gave recommendations on marriage and married life, Christians have continued to follow these customs.

- The Council of Trent convened by Pope Paul III in 1542 confirms the age of marriage at 12 for girls
    1/2 الاتجار بالبشر! محمد حجاب في حوار مع هاتون الجزء الأول

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VVUFzcDkYQ

2/2 الاتجار بالبشر! محمد حجاب في حوار مع هاتون الجزء الثاني

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HvWtW6peSM
     Reply #15 - August 07, 2020, 07:48 PM

Some Christian missionaries are determined to criticize the marriage of Prophet Mohamad (saws) to Aisha (ra). We can explain to them that this kind of marriage was totally legitimate for the Arab society of the 7th century, but in bad faith, they persist in judging the prophet (sws), an Arab man of the 7th century !
    :

little Christian women married and had intercourse very early for centuries, intercourse that would be punishable by law today. In France, it was not until the Revolution and the break with Christianity that the age limit rose to 13 years.

Now if we follow the reasoning of some Islamophobic Christian missionaries, we should consider that all Christians were pedophiles, and that Jesus and Paul were accomplices in pedophilia since they did not condemn these practices that existed in their day.

The bottom line is that these marriages need to be put in their historical context. The mentalities of the early Christians or those of the Ancien Régime are different from the mentality we have today, just as the mentality of the Arabs of the 7th century is different from our Western mentality of the 21st. What shocks us 21st century citizens today was legitimate in other times.

- Roman women married and had sex at the age of 12 and under, before having their period, with husbands who could be their grandfathers.

- Since no New Testament writings condemn this practice, not even Paul who gave recommendations on marriage and married life, Christians have continued to follow these customs.

- The Council of Trent convened by Pope Paul III in 1542 confirms the age of marriage at 12 for girls

You’re not doing yourself or your religion any favours with this line of argument.
     Reply #16 - August 08, 2020, 09:49 AM

do you disagree with the reasoning in the argument? people like jonathan brown have said similar things.

https://yaqeeninstitute.org/asadullah/understanding-aishas-age-an-interdisciplinary-approach/
     Reply #17 - August 08, 2020, 10:48 AM

I don’t think early Islam was much different on this than the majority Christian societies that it was part of. You can still make judgements on the past and on other cultures though. Arguing that something was acceptable by the standards of the time opens the way to justifying rather a lot.
     Reply #18 - August 08, 2020, 01:27 PM

but aren't you making a judgement according to the prevailing standards of your time and place? is there a difference between justifying things in the name of progress versus islamic history/myth?
     Reply #19 - August 08, 2020, 01:48 PM

but aren't you making a judgement according to the prevailing standards of your time and place?

Yes, but what’s wrong with doing this, at least up to a point? It isn’t as if societies in the past were monolithic about their standards. We can, for what it’s worth, take sides with the elements in them that we prefer.
     Reply #20 - August 08, 2020, 02:35 PM

my angle is the usual one: that standards/morals are arbitrary so doesn't make sense to defend/criticise one over another.
     Reply #21 - August 08, 2020, 03:30 PM

my angle is the usual one: that standards/ morals are arbitrary so doesn't make sense to defend/criticise one over another.

crumble makes good point., and I must agree with crumble THAT  THOSE ANGLES & MORALS ..work very well  living on planet Utopia that too alone  no one to talk and interact around... and it may also work  well  on earth if every one is programmed to live alone   in a cave.,  like those cave dwellers of past  that you can read in the stories of   every faith .. .............singing songs in caves songs of past faith heads ............ 

but that  will not work on Planet earth in 21st century where living intelligentsia(HUMAN OR ANIMALS) trying to dominate over others for one reason or other reason    whether it is personal/political or brain washed from  their respective religious jingoism...

let me watch these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgHoyTvyh4o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwGkTA7Spls

Reply #22 - August 08, 2020, 03:51 PM

luckily, this lonely forum resembles an isolated cave -  here we can freely discuss reality and not worry about the insanity that rages on outside.
     Reply #23 - August 08, 2020, 03:54 PM

luckily, this lonely forum resembles an isolated cave -  here we can freely discuss reality and not worry about the insanity that rages on outside.

worry not much dear crumble ., do not worry.,  be optimistic.,

there are people doing inside in the forum and outside of the forum.,  each individual sets his own limits and works around., you can not expect every one think/write/act like me & you...

Reply #24 - August 08, 2020, 04:45 PM

I hardly meet my own expectations - so I set a very low bar for everyone else. The most that can be hoped is that an individual realises their failings but that kind of self-awareness is uncommon.

which brings us onto akay. he/she is like a fish in the sea, completely immersed in a worldview. does it make sense to criticise the spawning behaviour in fish? are they good/bad for following their program? it seems harsh to condemn a human for not being more than a simple animal.
     Reply #25 - August 08, 2020, 05:12 PM

which brings us onto akay. he/she is like a fish in the sea, completely immersed in a worldview. does it make sense to criticise the spawning behaviour in fish? are they good/bad for following their program?

I think it’s a case of being frustrating occasionally rather than good or bad.
     Reply #26 - August 14, 2020, 05:53 PM

Muhammad copied the Quran from the Bible
    In addressing this misconception, it is interesting to note that no other religious scripture claims to be totally the direct word of God as clearly and as often as the Quran “Do they not consider the Quran (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy.” (Quran 4:82)
    At the time the Quran was revealed, the Arabs recognized that the language of the Quran was unique and distinctly different from the language spoken by Prophet Muhammad and his people. This, in spite of the fact that the Arabs of that time were known for their skill in poetry and mastery of the Arabic language. Moreover, Muhammad was known to be an unlettered man. The Quran mentions that Muhammad did not read and write, so if this was false, certainly his contemporaries would have protested and exposed him. However, there are no reports of this. Without doubt there were people who rejected Muhammad's message, just like the message of other prophets were rejected, but none denied it for this reason.

It is also interesting to note that even though the Quran is not poetry, the Arabs were much less inclined to poetry after it was revealed. It can be said that the Quran is the piece of Arabic literature par excellence - and Muhammad's enemies, realized that as much as they tried, they could not outdo or even equal it.
    It is not difficult to prove that Muhammad did not possess the knowledge that is expounded and detailed in the Quran, such as the accurate knowledge of historical events, previous prophets and natural phenomena. The Quran mentions in several places that Muhammad and his people did not know these things “Such are some of the stories of the unseen, which We have revealed unto thee: before this, neither thou nor thy people knew them. So persevere patiently: for the End is for those who are righteous.” (Quran 11:49)

Suffice it to say that not only is the Quran the most memorized and well preserved scripture on earth, it is also unequaled in its eloquence, spiritual impact, clarity of message and purity of its truth.
    Furthermore, the Quran recounts several instances where Prophet Muhammad was criticized and corrected by Allah for his unintentional human errors. Had he been the author of the Quran he would not have included these rebukes in the Quran. For example, the Prophet was once deeply and earnestly engaged in attempting to invite one of the pagan leaders to Islam when he was interrupted by a blind man who had come to him for information and to learn the Quran. The Prophet naturally disliked the interruption because he was hopeful of affecting the influential leader's heart toward Islam. He frowned and turned away, a gesture that went unnoticed by the blind man. No sooner had the Prophet finished talking to the leader than he received the following revelation which he conveyed to his people without the least bit of hesitation:
    “(The Prophet) frowned and turned away, Because there came to him the blind man (interrupting). But what could tell thee but that perchance he might grow (in spiritual understanding)?- Or that he might receive admonition, and the teaching might profit him?” (Quran 80:1-4)
    This incident reflects the highest degree of sincerity on the part of the Prophet regarding the revelation that was revealed to him. These verses provide substantial proof that the Prophet was not the author of the Quran, nor was he the founder of Islam.

Some Christian critics often claim that Muhammad was not himself the author of the Quran but that he learned, copied or adapted it from Jewish and Christian scriptures. In reality, however, Prophet Muhammad's contacts with the Jewish and Christian scholars were extremely limited. Historical records available show that he made only three trips outside Mecca before his prophethood: At the age of nine he accompanied his mother to Madinah. Before the age of twelve, he accompanied his uncle on a business trip to Syria. And before his marriage, at the age of 25, he led Khadijah’s caravan to Syria. The most prominent Christian known to him was an old blind man named Waraqah bin Nawfal, who was a relative of his wife Khadijah. He was a convert to Christianity and well-versed in the Gospels. The Prophet only met him twice; the first time was briefly before his prophetic mission and the second occasion was when the Prophet went to meet Waraqah after receiving the first revelation from God. Waraqah died three years later. The revelation of the Quran, however, continued for 23 years.
    Some of Muhammad’s pagan opponents accused him of learning the Quran from a Roman blacksmith, a Christian who was staying on the outskirts of Mecca. A revelation of the Quran was sufficient to refute this charge “We know indeed that they say, "It is a man that teaches him." The tongue of him they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear.” (Quran 16:103)
    Muhammad’s enemies kept a close watch on him, with the hope of uncovering a shred of evidence to support their claim that he was a liar. But they could not point to a single instance when the Prophet might have had secret meetings with any particular Jews or Christians.

Was the Quran copied from the Bible? - YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3epdW5fjqg

Can God Become A Man - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLftxUFSTsk

احمد ديدات يفسرنبؤة اشعيا حقيقة عمانوئيل

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpjPyWoSkfY

الله قادر على كل شيء لما لايتجسد God can do anything w .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWamxd6NK3w
     Reply #27 - August 14, 2020, 06:48 PM

My goodness., Akay STATES A FACT and adds whole lot of rubbish to explain that simple fact

Muhammad copied the Quran from the Bible .....In addressing this misconception,

That indeed is a fact dear akay., ..........Prophet of Islam ....... whom  I call first preacher of Islam .. DID NOT COPY THE BIBLE AND MAKE IT QURAN., .. I fully agree and endorse that statement ., but your addressing of that misconception below is RUBBISH.... ABSOLUTE RUBBISH WITH FOOLISH TUBES...

it is interesting to note that no other religious scripture claims to be totally the direct word of God as clearly and as often as the Quran
    “Do they not consider the Quran (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy.” (Quran 4:82)

At the time the Quran was revealed, the Arabs recognized that the language of the Quran was unique and distinctly different from the language spoken by Prophet Muhammad and his people. This, in spite of the fact that the Arabs of that time were known for their skill in poetry and mastery of the Arabic language. Moreover, Muhammad was known to be an unlettered man. The Quran mentions that Muhammad did not read and write, so if this was false, certainly his contemporaries would have protested and exposed him. However, there are no reports of this. Without doubt there were people who rejected Muhammad's message, just like the message of other prophets were rejected, but none denied it for this reason.

It is also interesting to note that even though the Quran is not poetry, the Arabs were much less inclined to poetry after it was revealed. It can be said that the Quran is the piece of Arabic literature par excellence - and Muhammad's enemies, realized that as much as they tried, they could not outdo or even equal it.
    It is not difficult to prove that Muhammad did not possess the knowledge that is expounded and detailed in the Quran, such as the accurate knowledge of historical events, previous prophets and natural phenomena. The Quran mentions in several places that Muhammad and his people did not know these things
    “Such are some of the stories of the unseen, which We have revealed unto thee: before this, neither thou nor thy people knew them. So persevere patiently: for the End is for those who are righteous.” (Quran 11:49)

Suffice it to say that not only is the Quran the most memorized and well preserved scripture on earth, it is also unequaled in its eloquence, spiritual impact, clarity of message and purity of its truth.
    Furthermore, the Quran recounts several instances where Prophet Muhammad was criticized and corrected by Allah for his unintentional human errors. Had he been the author of the Quran he would not have included these rebukes in the Quran. For example, the Prophet was once deeply and earnestly engaged in attempting to invite one of the pagan leaders to Islam when he was interrupted by a blind man who had come to him for information and to learn the Quran. The Prophet naturally disliked the interruption because he was hopeful of affecting the influential leader's heart toward Islam. He frowned and turned away, a gesture that went unnoticed by the blind man. No sooner had the Prophet finished talking to the leader than he received the following revelation which he conveyed to his people without the least bit of hesitation:
    “(The Prophet) frowned and turned away, Because there came to him the blind man (interrupting). But what could tell thee but that perchance he might grow (in spiritual understanding)?- Or that he might receive admonition, and the teaching might profit him?” (Quran 80:1-4)
    This incident reflects the highest degree of sincerity on the part of the Prophet regarding the revelation that was revealed to him. These verses provide substantial proof that the Prophet was not the author of the Quran, nor was he the founder of Islam.

Some Christian critics often claim that Muhammad was not himself the author of the Quran but that he learned, copied or adapted it from Jewish and Christian scriptures. In reality, however, Prophet Muhammad's contacts with the Jewish and Christian scholars were extremely limited. Historical records available show that he made only three trips outside Mecca before his prophethood: At the age of nine he accompanied his mother to Madinah. Before the age of twelve, he accompanied his uncle on a business trip to Syria. And before his marriage, at the age of 25, he led Khadijah’s caravan to Syria. The most prominent Christian known to him was an old blind man named Waraqah bin Nawfal, who was a relative of his wife Khadijah. He was a convert to Christianity and well-versed in the Gospels. The Prophet only met him twice; the first time was briefly before his prophetic mission and the second occasion was when the Prophet went to meet Waraqah after receiving the first revelation from God. Waraqah died three years later. The revelation of the Quran, however, continued for 23 years.
    Some of Muhammad’s pagan opponents accused him of learning the Quran from a Roman blacksmith, a Christian who was staying on the outskirts of Mecca. A revelation of the Quran was sufficient to refute this charge “We know indeed that they say, "It is a man that teaches him." The tongue of him they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear.” (Quran 16:103)
    Muhammad’s enemies kept a close watch on him, with the hope of uncovering a shred of evidence to support their claim that he was a liar. But they could not point to a single instance when the Prophet might have had secret meetings with any particular Jews or Christians.

Was the Quran copied from the Bible? - YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3epdW5fjqg

Can God Become A Man - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLftxUFSTsk

احمد ديدات يفسرنبؤة اشعيا حقيقة عمانوئيل

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpjPyWoSkfY

الله قادر على كل شيء لما لايتجسد God can do anything w .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWamxd6NK3w

Nonsense  .... gibberish.. trash it.. trash that mindset dear akay..  just read Quran.. just understand Quran.... just follow Quran...

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #28 - August 14, 2020, 08:39 PM

Muhammad copied the Quran from the Bible
    In addressing this misconception...

akay - if you’re going to make claims about this then you should really read this book by a Muslim academic that Yeez has helpfully posted on another thread:

The Qur'an and the Aramaic Gospel Traditions
    This book was written with the greatest respect for the scripture of Islam and the religious tradition in which I was raised and to which I belong. The purpose of this book is, therefore, neither to offend believers nor pander to non-believers, but rather to serve as an objective, critical, academic study to be appreciated by those of great understanding, who reflect upon the verses of the Qur’ān (Q 38:18, 29). Seeing in critical scholarship the modern adaptation of ijtihād (independent reasoning) which lie at the very heart of classical Islamic legal discourse, I can only hope that on account of the sweat, blood, and tears shed on this book that I will receive commensurate reward for exercising my own ijtihād (Bukhārī 9:133).

This book is a revised version of my doctoral dissertation completed under the supervision of Fred Donner in the Department of Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations at the University of Chicago. The most significant changes were made to the introductory and concluding chapters. At any rate, this book is fundamentally a “literary and historical analysis of the Arabic text of the Qur’ān in light of the Aramaic translations of the Gospels.”

Whereas some of my colleagues in the larger discipline of Islamic Studies may see this in depth study on the Qur’ān and Aramaic Gospels as a bold step forward, those in Biblical Studies and Semitic Linguistics are often surprised that such a foundational study has not already been undertaken. I am hopeful, however, that the growing importance of studying Syriac literature (given a solid foundation in Arabic) in Qur’ānic Studies curricula means that a broader spectrum of academics may study the text with the curiosity of medieval Muslim philologists, but using the instruments of the modern academy. I anticipate, moreover, that this book will enhance the discourse on the Qur’ān—for academics and an enlightened public alike—its dialogue with the Gospels, and its place in the sequence of scriptures belonging to the world’s great religions.

Decades ago it was actually possible to read all the scholarly literature on the Qur’ān. Nowadays it has become near impossible to keep up with the rapid pace at which scholarly works on Qur’ānic Studies are being produced. The industrious rate at which these publications have answered important questions has, at times, also produced sporadic works of methodological confusion and unwarranted polemic, which have tarnished this otherwise great field of study. Still my hope is that this book can and will benefit a diverse Muslim readership as it continues to engage scholarly works concerning their scripture, as Christians and Jews have done with the Bible for some time.

Reply #29 - August 15, 2020, 02:30 PM

I did not know.. you follow fools on twitter dear akay.....

https://twitter.com/mohammed_hijab?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

https://twitter.com/mohammed_hijab/status/1294288193135706112

https://twitter.com/i/status/1294289010920173569

https://www.youtube.com/MohammedHijab

Mohammed Hijab@mohammed_hijab

I think we have convincing evidence that AG, now to called Impotent Apostate, DOES NOT have enough tools to satisfy his partner. . The prophet Muhammad (whom you disparage) had 9 wives at one time. You cannot even satisfy even one by her own admission

• 12 3 ... 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »