Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Apostasy Alternative

(Read 31502 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #120 - March 21, 2022, 01:21 PM

What famous non-Muslims said about Islam and Prophet Muhammad PBUH
    Napoleon Bonaparte
    I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Quran which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness.

Sir George Bernard Shaw
    I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity.
    I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.

H.G. Wells
    The Islamic teachings have left great traditions for equitable and gentle dealings and behaviour, and inspire people with nobility and tolerance. These are human teachings of the highest order and at the same time practicable. These teachings brought into existence a society in which hard-heartedness and collective oppression and injustice were the least as compared with all other societies preceding it… Islam is replete with gentleness, courtesy, and fraternity.

Phillip Hitti
    During all the first part of the Middle Ages, no other people made as important a contribution to human progress as did the Arabs, if we take this term to mean all those whose mother-tongue was Arabic, and not merely those living in the Arabian peninsula. For centuries, Arabic was the language of learning, culture and intellectual progress for the whole of the civilized world with the exception of the Far East. From the 9th to the 12th century there were more philosophical, medical, historical, religious, astronomical and geographical works written in Arabic than in any other human tongue.

R. Bosworth Smith
    He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope’s pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life.

Sarojini Naidu
    It was the first religion that preached and practised democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: ‘God Alone is Great’

Dr. William Draper
    Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born in Mecca, in Arabia, the man who, of all men, has exercised the greatest influence upon the human race… To be the religious head of many empires, to guide the daily life of one-third of the human race, may perhaps justify the title of a Messenger of God.

Thomas Carlyle
    The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.
    A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world’s Maker had ordered so.

A. S. Tritton
    The picture of the Muslim soldier advancing with a sword in one hand and the Qur’an in the other is quite false.

De Lacy O’Leary
    History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.

Gibbon
    The good sense of Muhammad despised the pomp of royalty. The Apostle of God submitted to the menial offices of the family; he kindled the fire; swept the floor; milked the ewes; and mended with his own hands his shoes and garments. Disdaining the penance and merit of a hermit, he observed without effort of vanity the abstemious diet of an Arab.

Edward Gibbon and Simon Oakley
    The greatest success of Mohammad’s life was effected by sheer moral force.

Edward Montet
    Islam is a religion that is essentially rationalistic in the widest sense of this term considered etymologically and historically… the teachings of the Prophet, the Qur’an has invariably kept its place as the fundamental starting point, and the dogma of unity of God has always been proclaimed therein with a grandeur a majesty, an invariable purity and with a note of sure conviction, which it is hard to find surpassed outside the pale of Islam… A creed so precise, so stripped of all theological complexities and consequently so accessible to the ordinary understanding might be expected to possess and does indeed possess a marvellous power of winning its way into the consciences of men.

Mahatma Gandhi
    I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind… I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet’s biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.

Alphonse de LaMartaine
    If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astonishing results are the three criteria of a human genius, who could dare compare any great man in history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws, and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples, dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and the souls.

Michael Hart
    My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the secular and religious level.
    …It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. .
    ..It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.

Rodwell
    Mohammad’s career is a wonderful instance of the force and life that resides in him who possesses an intense faith in God and in the unseen world. He will always be regarded as one of those who have had that influence over the faith, morals and whole earthly life of their fellow men, which none but a really great man ever did, or can exercise; and whose efforts to propagate a great verity will prosper.

W. Montgomery Watt
    His readiness to undergo persecution for his beliefs, the high moral character of the men who believed in him and looked up to him as a leader, and the greatness of his ultimate achievement - all argue his fundamental integrity. To suppose Muhammad an impostor raises more problems that it solves. Moreover, none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Muhammad…
    Thus, not merely must we credit Muhammad with essential honesty and integrity of purpose, if we are to understand him at all; if we are to correct the errors we have inherited from the past, we must not forget the conclusive proof is a much stricter requirement than a show of plausibility, and in a matter such as this only to be attained with difficulty.

D. G. Hogarth in ‘Arabia’
    Serious or trivial, his daily behaviour has instituted a canon which millions observe this day with conscious memory. No one regarded by any section of the human race as Perfect Man has ever been imitated so minutely.The conduct of the founder of Christianity has not governed the ordinary life of his followers. Moreover, no founder of a religion has left on so solitary an eminence as the Muslim apostle.

Washington Irving
    He was sober and abstemious in his diet and a rigorous observer of fasts. He indulged in no magnificence of apparel, the ostentation of a petty mind; neither was his simplicity in dress affected but a result of real disregard for distinction from so trivial a source.
    In his private dealings he was just. He treated friends and strangers, the rich and poor, the powerful and weak, with equity, and was beloved by the common people for the affability with which he received them, and listened to their complaints.
    His military triumphs awakened no pride nor vain glory, as they would have done had they been effected for selfish purposes. In the time of his greatest power he maintained the same simplicity of manners and appearance as in the days of his adversity. So far from affecting a regal state, he was displeased if, on entering a room, any unusual testimonials of respect were shown to him. If he aimed at a universal dominion, it was the dominion of faith; as to the temporal rule which grew up in his hands, as he used it without ostentation, so he took no step to perpetuate it in his family.

James Michener
    No other religion in history spread so rapidly as Islam. The West has widely believed that this surge of religion was made possible by the sword. But no modern scholar accepts this idea, and the Qur’an is explicit in the support of the freedom of conscience.

What non muslims said about the Prophet of islam - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHbZYPY5zNM
  • Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #121 - March 21, 2022, 03:18 PM

you forgot one.

Professor Crumble said:

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #122 - March 21, 2022, 08:17 PM

you forgot one.

Professor Crumble said:
    (Clicky for piccy!)

errrr...   I expected  much better response to that  post of my good friend dear akay   dear Professor crumble...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #123 - March 21, 2022, 08:49 PM

What famous non-Muslims said about Islam and Prophet Muhammad PBUH
    Napoleon Bonaparte
    I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Quran which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness.

Sir George Bernard Shaw
    I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity.
    I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today

H.G. Wells
    The Islamic teachings have left great traditions for equitable and gentle dealings and behaviour, and inspire people with nobility and tolerance. These are human teachings of the highest order and at the same time practicable. These teachings brought into existence a society in which hard-heartedness and collective oppression and injustice were the least as compared with all other societies preceding it… Islam is replete with gentleness, courtesy, and fraternity.

Phillip Hitti
    During all the first part of the Middle Ages, no other people made as important a contribution to human progress as did the Arabs, if we take this term to mean all those whose mother-tongue was Arabic, and not merely those living in the Arabian peninsula. For centuries, Arabic was the language of learning, culture and intellectual progress for the whole of the civilized world with the exception of the Far East. From the 9th to the 12th century there were more philosophical, medical, historical, religious, astronomical and geographical works written in Arabic than in any other human tongue.

R. Bosworth Smith
    He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope’s pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life.

Sarojini Naidu
    It was the first religion that preached and practised democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: ‘God Alone is Great’

Dr. William Draper
    Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born in Mecca, in Arabia, the man who, of all men, has exercised the greatest influence upon the human race… To be the religious head of many empires, to guide the daily life of one-third of the human race, may perhaps justify the title of a Messenger of God.

Thomas Carlyle
    The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.
    A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world’s Maker had ordered so.

A. S. Tritton
    The picture of the Muslim soldier advancing with a sword in one hand and the Qur’an in the other is quite false.

De Lacy O’Leary
    History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.

Gibbon
    The good sense of Muhammad despised the pomp of royalty. The Apostle of God submitted to the menial offices of the family; he kindled the fire; swept the floor; milked the ewes; and mended with his own hands his shoes and garments. Disdaining the penance and merit of a hermit, he observed without effort of vanity the abstemious diet of an Arab.

The greatest success of Mohammad’s life was effected by sheer moral force.

Edward Montet
    Islam is a religion that is essentially rationalistic in the widest sense of this term considered etymologically and historically… the teachings of the Prophet, the Qur’an has invariably kept its place as the fundamental starting point, and the dogma of unity of God has always been proclaimed therein with a grandeur a majesty, an invariable purity and with a note of sure conviction, which it is hard to find surpassed outside the pale of Islam… A creed so precise, so stripped of all theological complexities and consequently so accessible to the ordinary understanding might be expected to possess and does indeed possess a marvellous power of winning its way into the consciences of men.

Mahatma Gandhi
    I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind… I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet’s biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.

Alphonse de LaMartaine
    If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astonishing results are the three criteria of a human genius, who could dare compare any great man in history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws, and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples, dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and the souls.

Michael Hart
    My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the secular and religious level.
    …It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. .
    ..It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.

Rodwell
    Mohammad’s career is a wonderful instance of the force and life that resides in him who possesses an intense faith in God and in the unseen world. He will always be regarded as one of those who have had that influence over the faith, morals and whole earthly life of their fellow men, which none but a really great man ever did, or can exercise; and whose efforts to propagate a great verity will prosper.

W. Montgomery Watt
    His readiness to undergo persecution for his beliefs, the high moral character of the men who believed in him and looked up to him as a leader, and the greatness of his ultimate achievement - all argue his fundamental integrity. To suppose Muhammad an impostor raises more problems that it solves. Moreover, none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Muhammad…
    Thus, not merely must we credit Muhammad with essential honesty and integrity of purpose, if we are to understand him at all; if we are to correct the errors we have inherited from the past, we must not forget the conclusive proof is a much stricter requirement than a show of plausibility, and in a matter such as this only to be attained with difficulty.

Serious or trivial, his daily behaviour has instituted a canon which millions observe this day with conscious memory. No one regarded by any section of the human race as Perfect Man has ever been imitated so minutely.The conduct of the founder of Christianity has not governed the ordinary life of his followers. Moreover, no founder of a religion has left on so solitary an eminence as the Muslim apostle.

Washington Irving
    He was sober and abstemious in his diet and a rigorous observer of fasts. He indulged in no magnificence of apparel, the ostentation of a petty mind; neither was his simplicity in dress affected but a result of real disregard for distinction from so trivial a source.
    In his private dealings he was just. He treated friends and strangers, the rich and poor, the powerful and weak, with equity, and was beloved by the common people for the affability with which he received them, and listened to their complaints.
    His military triumphs awakened no pride nor vain glory, as they would have done had they been effected for selfish purposes. In the time of his greatest power he maintained the same simplicity of manners and appearance as in the days of his adversity. So far from affecting a regal state, he was displeased if, on entering a room, any unusual testimonials of respect were shown to him. If he aimed at a universal dominion, it was the dominion of faith; as to the temporal rule which grew up in his hands, as he used it without ostentation, so he took no step to perpetuate it in his family.

James Michener
    No other religion in history spread so rapidly as Islam. The West has widely believed that this surge of religion was made possible by the sword. But no modern scholar accepts this idea, and the Qur’an is explicit in the support of the freedom of conscience.

What non muslims said about the Prophet of islam - YouTube

tayouch619 ...tayouch.... tayouch

tayouch619..tayouch...tayouch.. Channel?? where did you get that from dear akiii..??  did you make new one?? common add more videos .. there are only two videos in tayouch619 .. let me add the links of both videos' here for you

Youtube _1 .  What non muslims said about the Prophet of islam

Youtube _2 .  what great people say about prophet Mohammed

Napoleon Bonaparte

Sir George Bernard Shaw

H.G. Wells

Phillip Hitti

R. Bosworth Smith

Sarojini Naidu

Dr. William Draper

Thomas Carlyle

A. S. Tritton

De Lacy O’Leary

Gibbon

Edward Montet

Mahatma Gandhi

Alphonse de LaMartaine

Michael Hart
    Rodwell

W. Montgomery Watt

Washington Irving

James Michener

., They never read about Prophet of Islam., Those  old timers never had   access to early Islamic literature.,  So different guys said different things about Prophet in 16th, 17th, 18th all the way to year 2000., that was before internet time ...All those guys and more said /gave many positive statements about Prophet of Islam., THEY DID THAT BECAUSE THEY  DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PROHET OR PROPHET'S LIFE   THROUGH EXISTING ISLAMIC LITERARURE Such as hadith and Quran . ., Simply that literature was NOT accessible to them at that time ., And some of them did  because of political reasons of their time .

The funny thing is.,  even today people know VERY LITTLE OR NOTHING about Prophet ..(( whom I call as 1st preacher of Islam )). Quran tells nothing about him., Hadith which is written some 200 years after prophet's time  is FULL OF BULLSHIT., In fact criminals wrote that hadith literature added all sorts of shit about Prophet .,  And the present  Prophet of Islam became  a cartoon character of combination of story personalities from hadith  that comes out of Mullah/Imam mouths .

So that is the reason those guys  said that stuff about Prophet of Islam dear akay

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #124 - March 22, 2022, 12:38 PM

The Qur’an is not silent about anything, but you did not study the Qur’an
      In specialized Islamic centers,

you did not learn Arabic, the language of the Qur’an

And because the English language is poor in its vocabulary, the translation of the Qur’an is not the Qur’an in the literal sense, but only approaches the meaning.

The translation is sometimes inaccurate

you did not know and study the authentic hadiths of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
    And the life of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him,

his true biography in Arabic as original sources that include the authentic hadiths of the Prophet and not from sites hostile to Islam Its goal is to tarnish the image of the Prophet, peace be upon him

Not everything that is mentioned about Islam on the internet is true

القرآن يذهل العالم ويكشف 10 أسرار تاريخية عن الفراعنة ومصر القديمة لم تُكتشف إلا حديثاً

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylm0RMIeIKc

كيف عرف النبي ذلك؟! - حدث تاريخي مفصل يذكره القرآن بدقة ويفشل الكتاب المقدس في ذكره

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HHGe0sonR4

أثبت لي أن عيسى هو المسيح الذي سيأتي في آخر الزمان! عدنان رشيد في حوار مع زائر

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5C8HdUJ6Lo&
  • Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #125 - March 22, 2022, 04:48 PM

dearest akay., I HAVE FAR MORE SERIOUS NEWS TO DEAL WITH than the nonsense response you writing above ..   but I will respond to your post sometime later
    The Qur’an is not silent about anything, but you did not study the Qur’an
      In specialized Islamic centers,

1). you did not learn Arabic, the language of the Qur’an

And because the English language is poor in its vocabulary, the translation of the Qur’an is not the Qur’an in the literal sense, but only approaches the meaning.

2).   The translation is sometimes inaccurate

3). you did not know and study the authentic hadiths of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

4). And the life of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him,

5).  his true biography in Arabic as original sources that include the authentic hadiths of the Prophet and not from sites hostile to Islam Its goal is to tarnish the image of the Prophet, peace be upon him

Not everything that is mentioned about Islam on the internet is true

القرآن يذهل العالم ويكشف 10 أسرار تاريخية عن الفراعنة ومصر القديمة لم تُكتشف إلا حديثاً

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylm0RMIeIKc

كيف عرف النبي ذلك؟! - حدث تاريخي مفصل يذكره القرآن بدقة ويفشل الكتاب المقدس في ذكره

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HHGe0sonR4

أثبت لي أن عيسى هو المسيح الذي سيأتي في آخر الزمان! عدنان رشيد في حوار مع زائر

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5C8HdUJ6Lo&

I will address those five points yours  BUT PLEASE REALIZE IT IS FOOLISH TO BELEIVE THESE FELLOWS YOU LISTED IN YOUR PREVIOUS POST IN SUPPORT OF YOUR ISLAM.. YOUR MUHAMMAD.. you think they know Arabic language ? they were Muslims/related Muslims?? Rubbish

Napoleon Bonaparte ,  Sir George Bernard Shaw, H.G. Wells
     ...Phillip Hitti, R. Bosworth Smith, Sarojini Naidu, Dr. William Draper
     ...Thomas Carlyle, A. S. Tritton, De Lacy O’Leary, Gibbon, Edward Gibbon and Simon Oakley ....Edward Montet.....Mahatma Gandhi...Alphonse de LaMartaine.....Michael Hart....Rodwell....W. Montgomery Watt...D. G. Hogarth in ‘Arabia’...Washington Irving
    ...James Michener

You must realize that they had  absolute ZERO KNWOLEDGE in spoken and written Arabic and also  they have NOT read not even 5% of Islamic literature on QURAN.HADITH/ISLAMIC HISTORY  what read through ..

So don't give me that ., but those 5points i will address .. AGAIN DO NOT ADD RUBBISH IN TO QURAN(such as  those bracketed words in your selective Quran verses)

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #126 - March 23, 2022, 07:33 AM

we need more bimbo muslims on stupid apps to reprogram the next generation!

A prominent self-proclaimed bimbo called Chlapecka describes a bimbo as being “a leftist who likes to have their tits out”. I mean, what’s not to love?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/mar/23/the-bimbo-is-back-and-as-a-feminist-i-couldnt-be-more-delighted
  • Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #127 - March 23, 2022, 05:56 PM

It is true that some of them do not know the Arabic language, but they have an attentive conscience to tell the truth  about Islam after reading the Qur’an and the biography of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, from reliable sources.

He does not depend on his sentiments  and hostile sites , or on the implementation of an agenda entrusted to him from a party hostile to Islam

أي مسيحي ينتقد الشريعة الإسلامية أرسل له هذا الفيديو | دانيال حقيقتجو

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH9vnEGuJ5c

مسيحي يتحدى المسلمين أن يروه نبوءات لسيدنا محمد فجاءه الرد

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HfurAzuj-A

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #128 - March 23, 2022, 10:01 PM

why are you polluting this zombie thread with your brain-dead spam? sod off and let it rest in peace.

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #129 - March 24, 2022, 08:40 AM

Oh boy .. crumble that is a good one ..    problem is NOT just bimbo Males and bimbo female Muslim folks   but bimbos everywhere .. more importantly in politics  and US & UK political parties that selected  and elected personalities as their  heads of states are at their  lowest intelligence ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6y5hSJ8i38

that Australian news is right  And I am afraid American FOXES  are right in their assessment of their heads of states

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq0MObVmVfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1e0vN1flbk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzS5YBrAN_A

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #130 - March 24, 2022, 08:56 AM

It is true that some of them do not know the Arabic language, but they have an attentive conscience to tell the truth  about Islam after reading the Qur’an and the biography of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, from reliable sources.

THE RELIABLE SOURCE OF ISLAM AND ISLAMIC LITERATURE IS QURAN & HADITH  and Islamic History written  before 800 AD .,   not the stories written in 19th or 20th century  dear Akii..  And the pudding that is in  hadith and some of it spilled into some Quran verses smells bad ...

He does not depend on his sentiments  and hostile sites , or on the implementation of an agenda entrusted to him from a party hostile to Islam

أي مسيحي ينتقد الشريعة الإسلامية أرسل له هذا الفيديو | دانيال حقيقتجو

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH9vnEGuJ5c

مسيحي يتحدى المسلمين أن يروه نبوءات لسيدنا محمد فجاءه الرد

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HfurAzuj-A

who is  "HE"??   the guy in youtube  "Daniel Haqiqatjou?? 

Nah.. read Quran and hadith   and  I don't watch tubes of high school dropouts , so let me watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JRs9SDWI8M

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #131 - March 24, 2022, 12:20 PM

Islamic law to solve all the problems of mankind

But

Ignorant people and rulers tyrants

against Islamic law

ruler  is also responsible for the power, position and social rank which Allah gave him and whether they were misused for suppression, creating terrorism, and seeking predominance to obtain personal gain over others? Or was it constructively put to use for social development in the way of Allah, the Almighty?

extensive coercion and torture practiced by governments

is not islam

America, the Jews and their agents in the Middle East, such as Bashar, are the basis of wars in Muslim countries and for the Christians as well
    And thus emigration increased

Political System of Islam

Religion and politics are one and the same in Islam. They are intertwined. We already know that Islam is a complete system of life and politics is very much a part of our collective life. Just as Islam teaches us how to say Salah, observe Sawm, pay Zakah and undertake Hajj, so it teaches us how to run a state, from a government, elect councillors and members of parliament, make treaties and conduct business and commerce.

Christian Guests In Your Mosque - Sheikh Ahmed Deedat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2ewrvP2NLY

Dr.Zakir Naik - Islam The Solution For Problems of Mankind (Full

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tisakg5UTH4

فتاة بريطانية تسافر مسافة طويلة لتسأل حمزة عن الإسلام في نهاية رائعة

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcED0bGAdOs&t=2s
  • Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #132 - March 24, 2022, 03:27 PM

Islamic law to solve all the problems of mankind

Islam is NOT Law., It is Faith started  in 6th century., and the Islamic  Faith narrations are  based on earlier Abrahamic faiths Christianity before that Judaism narrations

But

Ignorant people and rulers tyrants

against Islamic law    ... ruler  is also responsible for the power, position and social rank which Allah gave him and whether they were misused for suppression, creating terrorism, and seeking predominance to obtain personal gain over others? Or was it constructively put to use for social development in the way of Allah, the Almighty?  extensive coercion and torture practiced by governments

is not islam

America, the Jews and their agents in the Middle East, such as Bashar, are the basis of wars in Muslim countries and for the Christians as well
    And thus emigration increased

Religion and politics are one and the same in Islam. They are intertwined. We already know that Islam is a complete system of life and politics is very much a part of our collective life. Just as Islam teaches us how to say Salah, observe Sawm, pay Zakah and undertake Hajj, so it teaches us how to run a state, from a government, elect councillors and members of parliament, make treaties and conduct business and commerce.

When you make faith narrations as laws  WITHOUT QUESTIONING THEM,  and make it as unquestionable  law for people,  you end up with Tyrant rulers

Again DO NOT ERECT POLITICALS YSTEMS  ON THE BASIS OF FAITH BOOKS THAT WERE WRITTEN 1000 of years ago in 21st century .. You end up tyrant Idiots as rulers .. I fully supported Imran..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvCYhckFpmw

He turned out to a be fool with faith  ..https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/21/no-one-will-marry-your-children-pakistan-pm-warns-ahead-of-vote
    Talking to a public rally on Sunday in Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Khan told party members who planned to vote against him: “Your children and families would lose respect and honour in society. No one will marry your children. People will neither trust you nor respect you. Masses are aware of the situation and what is happening in the country. This is the age of social media. It’s difficult to hide anything from them.”

you are throwing nonsense videos of fools on to the board in support of Islam.. In fact they make Islam look like a foolish religion  WHICH TO BEGIN WITH NOT..
    Christian Guests In Your Mosque - Sheikh Ahmed Deedat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2ewrvP2NLY

Dr.Zakir Naik - Islam The Solution For Problems of Mankind (Full

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tisakg5UTH4

فتاة بريطانية تسافر مسافة طويلة لتسأل حمزة عن الإسلام في نهاية رائعة

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcED0bGAdOs&t=2s

Well I don't care about those Indian Islam preaching Muslim   fooools .. It is Indian problem Not mine

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #133 - March 25, 2022, 07:19 AM

not taking any notice, eh? some nsfw images might change your mind about derailing this thread!

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #134 - March 25, 2022, 12:33 PM

It is naive to say that Islam is a combination of Jewish and Christian information

The Torah and the Bible were devastating

In terms of doctrine and scientific errors

So   why   the Prophet Muhammad did not quote  scientific errors from the Bible too!

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, was illiterate

He does not know how to read and does not know how to write

Therefore, he did not quote anything from any civilization

The Jews tried to kill the Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet Jesus and other prophets, peace be upon them, just to spread the religion of God, which acknowledges the oneness of God

The Jews did not tolerate any prophet who violated their corrupt law

the Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him,

He did not agree with the Jews and the Christians in their beliefs and actions that are contrary to the law of God

the Bible

It was later translated into many languages, but it was only a thousand years after the advent of the Prophet that it was adapted into Arabic. So even supposing that he knew how to read and write his native language, we could not validly demand of him that he be bilingual or polyglot, that he handle Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Syriac, the Coptic or the Gothic and let him hide it with such great dexterity from the eyes of the whole world.

The Qur’an contains the events of the past, present and future

The only possible answer is that God is inspired.to the Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him

. WAS THE QUR'AN COPIED FROM THE BIBLE? - DR ZAKIR NAIK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH9ISKdCug
  • Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #135 - March 25, 2022, 12:40 PM

Human laws are incomplete, changeable, and contain errors that may benefit and harm humanity

But God's laws are complete and fixed, without errors that benefit all human beings

Therefore, not following the laws of God is the clear loss, and this is what rulers do by following their desires

Therefore, the application of Islamic law is a solution to all our problems, especially after the failure of secularism and other systems
  • Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #136 - March 26, 2022, 02:05 AM

not lewd enough for you, akay? then try this for size!

where’s your messiah now?!
  • Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #137 - March 26, 2022, 08:46 AM

not lewd enough for you, akay? then try this for size!

(Clicky for piccy!)

where’s your messiah now?!

not taking any notice, eh? some nsfw images might change your mind about derailing this thread!

(Clicky for piccy!)

Silly giffs are not going to solve the problems  of folks with  akay mindset dear crumble.,  neither it is helping YOUR CAUSE whatever that cause may be...

with best wishes'
    yeezevee

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #138 - March 26, 2022, 01:14 PM

Is Jesus the Prince of Peace?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cLScXFHKpg
  • Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #139 - March 27, 2022, 01:26 PM

Is Jesus the Prince of Peace?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cLScXFHKpg

Akayyy   why watch foolish videos of Fooooools?

why not read respective scriptures  OT/NT /Quran   and the stories of Prophets of respective faiths namely .. Moses.. Jesus ...Muhammad from early  Jewish/Christian/Muslim   writers??

that would answer your question of.,  who was Prince of Peace and who was NOT.,   independent of whether these characters.. ...."The  prophets"..... were real or imaginary ....

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #140 - March 27, 2022, 01:54 PM

Human laws are incomplete, changeable, and contain errors that may benefit and harm humanity

But God's laws are complete and fixed, without errors that benefit all human beings

Therefore, not following the laws of God is the clear loss, and this is what rulers do by following their desires

Therefore, the application of Islamic law is a solution to all our problems, especially after the failure of secularism and other systems

Well...well.. well akay throws out a nugget ... let me filter  that golden nugget and filter  the garbage  from his words  ..

My goodness gracious .. that is a good one dear akay.,,  You are right  ..

"Human laws are incomplete,
    Human laws are changeable
    Human laws  contain errors
    Human laws may benefit , may not benefit
    And Human laws may  harm humanity "

That is a good one .. REST IS GARBAGE  because these human laws are changeable with time . we can filter out the errors and the bad stuff of the past and  consciously  and continuously debate and change  change using the guidelines and standards of the golden rule ., rest of your post is nonsense

All that nonsense .. so called "GOD LAWS " also comes out human head but the credit or the  blame goes to god .. whatever that god may be ..

And.. and scoundrels use/used to  loot and collect booty by brain washing unsuspected folks  that follow them using those so-called god mad laws out of man made faith book .. So All faiths and faith books are man made and there is some good and there is some bad in them ..  ... filter it out .. and watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzk7H6y65LE

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #141 - March 27, 2022, 06:48 PM

Religion and politics are one and the same in Islam. They are intertwined. We already know that Islam is a complete system of life and politics is very much a part of our collective life. Just as Islam teaches us how to say Salah, observe Sawm, pay Zakah and undertake Hajj, so it teaches us how to run a state, from a government, elect councillors and members of parliament, make treaties and conduct business and commerce. Bear in mind that Islamic ruling system is not the same as the ruling system we have in the non-islamic countries.

A detailed discussion of the Islamic political system would be desirable, but we have to content ourselves with its basic principles and main features.

The Islamic Political System is based on the folloing main principles:

1. Sovereignty of Allah swt.

Sovereignty means the source of power. In Islam, Allah is the source of all powers and laws (3:154, 12:40, 25:2, 67:1). It is Allah who knows what is good and what is bad for His servants. His say is final.
    All human beings unitedly cannot change His law. The Quan says, "As for the thief -male and female, chope off their hands. It is the reward of their own actions and exemplary punishment from Allah. Allah is Mighty, Wise." (5:37).
    According to Islam, this order is unchangeable by any parliament or any government which claims itself to be Islamic (5:44, 2:229). There are many more laws in the Quran concerning our life and those laws must be put to practice by an Islamic state for the greater good of human beings.

2. Khilafah of Mankind (Vicegerency of man).

Man is the vicegerent, the agent or the representative of Allah swt on earth (2:30, 6:165). Allah is the sovereign and man is His representative. Man should do as Allah commands him to do. But he has a choice to either obey or disobey Allah and, because of this freedom of choice, he will be tested on the day of judgement. In the political sense, Khilafah means that human beings should implement the will of Allah on earth as His deputy or agent. As Allahs agents, human beings will carry out the will of Allah swt on His behalf as a trust (Amanah). Khilafah is a trust. An agent is always expected to behave as his master wants him to behave (10:14).

3. Legislation by Shura (Consultation).

Islam teaches us to run a government, to make legislation and decisions by the process of Shura. Shura means "to take decisions by consultation and participation" (3:159, 42:38). This is an important part of the Islamic political system. There is no scope for despotism in Islam. The Quran and the Sunnah will be the basis of legislation in Islam.

4. Accountability of government.

The Islamic political system makes the ruler and the government responsible firstly to Allah and then to the people. The rular and the government are elected by the people to exercise powers on their behalf. We must remember here that both the ruler and the ruled are the Khalifah of Allah and the ruler shall have to work for the welfare of the people according to the Quran and Sunnah. A ruler is a servent of the people of Islam. Both the ruler and the ruled will appear before Allah swt and account for their actions on the day of judgement. The responsibility of the ruler is heaver than the ruled.

Any ordinary citizen of an Islamic state has the right to ask any question on any matter to the ruler and the government.

5. Independence of judiciary.

In the Islamic political system, the Judiciary is independent of the Executive. The head of the state or any government minister could be called to the court if necessary. They would be treated no differently from other citizens. The Quran has many injunctions about justice. One of the main functions of the Islamic state is to ensure justice to all citizens (4:58, 4:135, 5:Cool. The ruler and the government has no right to interfere in the system of justice.

6. Equality before law.

The Islamic political system ensures equality for all citizens before the law. It does not recognise any discrimination on the basis of language, colour, territory, sex or descent. Islam recognises the preference of one over the other only on the basis of Taqwa (piety or fear of God). One who fears Allah swt most is the noblest in Islam (49:13).

Conclusion

The duty of an Islamic state is to establish Salah and Zakah; promote the right and forbid the wrong (22:44). The state is responsible for the welfare of all its citizens - Muslims and non-Muslims alike. It must guarantee the basic necessities of life. All citizens of the Islamic state shall enjoy freedom of belief, thought, conscience and speech. Every citizen shall be free to develop his potential, improve his capacity, earn and possess. A citizen shall enjoy the right to support or oppose any government policy which he thinks right or wrong with the following in mind.:

The Islamic state is a duty bound to implement the laws of the Quran and the Sunnah. The Quran strongly denounces those who do not decide their matters by Allahs revelations (5:42-50).

The Islamic state shall ensure a fair distribution of wealth. Islam does not believe in equal distribution as it is against the law of creation.

There is not a single perfect Islamic state in the world today. There are many Muslim countries. An Islamic state is based on the model of Prophet Muhammads (phuh) state in Madinah while a Muslim state is one which has a majority Muslim population and some Islamic features.
  • Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #142 - March 27, 2022, 09:22 PM

here you go:

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #143 - March 28, 2022, 03:29 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xLVbDYwSA0
  • Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #144 - March 28, 2022, 04:27 PM

gibberish  .. Here watch more of such tubes dear akay 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ghI5MObNW_bxs994CCljw

and on your earlier post

Religion and politics are one and the same in POLITICAL ISLAM  Islam. They are intertwined. We already know that Islam is a FAITH  IN ONE GOD complete system of life and politics is very much a part of our collective life.

DO NOT PLAY POLITICS WITH FAITH

rest is copy/pasted garbage .. you can read more of such stuff from the JOSTOR journal    "Islamic Studies"

https://www.jstor.org/journal/islamicstudies?refreqid=excelsior%3Aa4fc37db521f8202b0678d0a7d7983cf

well that  journal  gets published from Islamabad ..and we know what we have in the nation since its birth in 1947

rest of this copy/pasted stuff  from you  is rubbish STILL LET ME CORRECT THE SILLY MISTAKES YOU MAKE

Just as Islam teaches us how to say Salah, observe Sawm, pay Zakah and undertake Hajj, so it teaches us how to run a state, from a government, elect councillors and members of parliament, make treaties and conduct business and commerce.

1. Bear in mind that Islamic ruling system is not the same as the ruling system we have in the non-islamic countries.

A detailed discussion of the Islamic political system would be desirable, but we have to content ourselves with its basic principles and main features.

The Islamic Political System is based on the folloing main principles:

1. Sovereignty of Allah swt.

Sovereignty means the source of power. In Islam, Allah is the source of all powers and laws (3:154, 12:40, 25:2, 67:1). It is Allah who knows what is good and what is bad for His servants. His say is final.
    All human beings unitedly cannot change His law. The Quan says, "As for the thief -male and female, chope off their hands. It is the reward of their own actions and exemplary punishment from Allah. Allah is Mighty, Wise." (5:37).
    According to Islam, this order is unchangeable by any parliament or any government which claims itself to be Islamic (5:44, 2:229). There are many more laws in the Quran concerning our life and those laws must be put to practice by an Islamic state for the greater good of human beings.

2. Khilafah of Mankind (Vicegerency of man).

Man is the vicegerent, the agent or the representative of Allah swt on earth (2:30, 6:165). Allah is the sovereign and man is His representative. Man should do as Allah commands him to do. But he has a choice to either obey or disobey Allah and, because of this freedom of choice, he will be tested on the day of judgement. In the political sense, Khilafah means that human beings should implement the will of Allah on earth as His deputy or agent. As Allahs agents, human beings will carry out the will of Allah swt on His behalf as a trust (Amanah). Khilafah is a trust. An agent is always expected to behave as his master wants him to behave (10:14).

3. Legislation by Shura (Consultation).

Islam teaches us to run a government, to make legislation and decisions by the process of Shura. Shura means "to take decisions by consultation and participation" (3:159, 42:38). This is an important part of the Islamic political system. There is no scope for despotism in Islam. The Quran and the Sunnah will be the basis of legislation in Islam.

4. Accountability of government.

The Islamic political system makes the ruler and the government responsible firstly to Allah and then to the people. The rular and the government are elected by the people to exercise powers on their behalf. We must remember here that both the ruler and the ruled are the Khalifah of Allah and the ruler shall have to work for the welfare of the people according to the Quran and Sunnah. A ruler is a servent of the people of Islam. Both the ruler and the ruled will appear before Allah swt and account for their actions on the day of judgement. The responsibility of the ruler is heaver than the ruled.

Any ordinary citizen of an Islamic state has the right to ask any question on any matter to the ruler and the government.

5. Independence of judiciary.

In the Islamic political system, the Judiciary is independent of the Executive. The head of the state or any government minister could be called to the court if necessary. They would be treated no differently from other citizens. The Quran has many injunctions about justice. One of the main functions of the Islamic state is to ensure justice to all citizens (4:58, 4:135, 5:Cool. The ruler and the government has no right to interfere in the system of justice.

6. Equality before law.

The Islamic political system ensures equality for all citizens before the law. It does not recognise any discrimination on the basis of language, colour, territory, sex or descent. Islam recognises the preference of one over the other only on the basis of Taqwa (piety or fear of God). One who fears Allah swt most is the noblest in Islam (49:13).

Conclusion

The duty of an Islamic state is to establish Salah and Zakah; promote the right and forbid the wrong (22:44). The state is responsible for the welfare of all its citizens - Muslims and non-Muslims alike. It must guarantee the basic necessities of life. All citizens of the Islamic state shall enjoy freedom of belief, thought, conscience and speech. Every citizen shall be free to develop his potential, improve his capacity, earn and possess. A citizen shall enjoy the right to support or oppose any government policy which he thinks right or wrong with the following in mind.:

The Islamic state is a duty bound to implement the laws of the Quran and the Sunnah. The Quran strongly denounces those who do not decide their matters by Allahs revelations (5:42-50).

The Islamic state shall ensure a fair distribution of wealth. Islam does not believe in equal distribution as it is against the law of creation.

There is not a single perfect Islamic state in the world today. There are many Muslim countries. An Islamic state is based on the model of Prophet Muhammads (phuh) state in Madinah while a Muslim state is one which has a majority Muslim population and some Islamic features

Most of it if not all is nonsense with no historical facts  but on these points

1. Bear in mind that Islamic ruling system is not the same as the ruling system we have in the non-islamic countries.

2). There is not a single perfect Islamic state in the world today. There are many Muslim countries

ISLAM IS NOT A RULING SYSTEM..

Islam is faith based on "God is one /One God concept"..

yes.,    There was never a PERFECT ISLAMIC SYSTEM IN THE HITORY OF ISLAM., because it is nonsense..  and you are MISQUOTING ALL QUARN VERSES..  read them again ...  Political Islam is born way after the death of 1st preacher of Islam  and all of it comes from hadith ..

Here Go read Chronological History of  POLITICAL Islam 

let me paste a sample of it from that link aftter the death of ist preacher of Islam

632: Hadrat Abu Bakr as the Caliph.   Usamah leads expedition to Syria. Battles of Zu Qissa and Abraq. Battles of Buzakha, Zafar and Naqra. Campaigns against Bani Tamim and Musailima, the Liar.

633: Campaigns in Bahrain, Oman, Mahrah Yemen, and Hadramaut. Raids in Iraq. Battles of Kazima, Mazar, Walaja, Ulleis, Hirah, Anbar, Ein at tamr, Daumatul Jandal and Firaz.

634: Battles of Basra, Damascus and Ajnadin. Death of Hadrat Abu Bakr. Hadrat Umar Farooq becomes the Caliph. Battles of Namaraq and Saqatia.

635: Battle of Bridge. Battle of Buwaib. Conquest of Damascus. Battle of Fahl.

636: Battle of Yermuk. Battle of Qadsiyia. Conquest of Madain.

637: Conquest of Syria. Fall of Jerusalem. Battle of Jalula.

638: Conquest of Jazirah.

639: Conquest of Khuizistan. Advance into Egypt.

640: Capture of the post of Caesaria in Syria. Conquest of Shustar
    and Jande Sabur in Persia. Battle of Babylon in Egypt.

641: Battle of Nihawand. Conquest Of Alexandria in Egypt.

642: Battle of Rayy in Persia. Conquest of Egypt. Foundation of Fustat.

643: Conquest of Azarbaijan and Tabaristan (Russia).

644: Conquest of Fars, Kerman, Sistan, Mekran and Kharan
     Martyrdom of Hadrat Umar. Hadrat Othman becomes the Caliph.

645: Campaigns in Fats.

646: Campaigns in Khurasan, Armeain and Asia Minor.

647: Campaigns in North Africa. Conquest of the island of Cypress.

648: Campaigns against the Byzantines.

651: Naval battle of the Masts against the Byzantines.

652: Discontentment and disaffection against the rule of Hadrat Othman.

656: Martyrdom of Hadrat Othman. Hadrat Ali becomes the Caliph. Battle of the Camel.

657: Hadrat Ali shifts the capital from Madina to Kufa. Battle of Siffin. Arbitration proceedings at Daumaut ul Jandal.

658: Battle of Nahrawan.

659: Conquest of Egypt by Mu'awiyah.

660: Hadrat Ali recaptures Hijaz and Yemen from Mu'awiyah.
    Mu'awiyah declares himself as the Caliph at Damascus.

661: Martyrdom of Hadrat Ali. Accession of Hadrat Hasan and his abdication. Mu'awiyah becomes the sole Caliph.

See that that just from year 632 to year 660  .. THAT IS JUST 28 years of Islam..  what you have there is MURDERS ...BATTLES AND KILLINGS .. and the pathetic story continues all the way to today  with never ending  revolts.. wars .. murders and misery .,  here is another 150 years of political Islam   sample for you after the MURDER OF SP-CALLED RIGHTLY GUIDED CALIPHS
    662: Khawarij revolts.
    666: Raid of Sicily.
    670: . Conquest of Kabul.
    680: Death of Muawiyah. Accession of Yazid. Tragedy of Kerbala and martyrdom of Hadrat Hussain.
    682: In North Africa Uqba b Nafe marches to the Atlantic, is ambushed and killed at Biskra. The Muslims evacuate Qairowan and withdraw to Burqa.
    687: Battle of Kufa between the forces of Mukhtar and Abdullah b Zubair. Mukhtar killed..
    732: The battle of Tours in France.
    740: Shia revolt under Zaid b Ali. Berber revolt in North Africa. Battle of the Nobles.
    741: Battle of Bagdoura in North Africa.
    743: Death of Hisham. Accession of Walid II. Shia revolt in Khurasan under Yahya b Zaid.
    744: Deposition of Walid I1. Accession of Yazid II1 and his death. Accession of Ibrahim and his overthrow. Battle of Ain al Jurr. Accession of Marwan II
    746: Battle of Rupar Thutha, Kufa and Mosul occupied by Marwan II.
    747: Revolt of Abu Muslim in Khurasan.
    748: Battle of Rayy.
    749: Battles of lsfahan and Nihawand. Capture of Kufa by the Abbasids.
    814: Civil war between Amin and Mamun. Amin killed and Mamun becomes the Caliph.
    815: Shia revolt under Ibn Tuba Tabs.
    816: Shia revolt in Makkah; Harsama
    814: Civil war between Amin and Mamun. Amin killed and Mamun becomes the Caliph.

And and much more you can read from that link ., what all you have MURDER MAYHEM and ALL THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH ORIGINAL QURANIC ISLAM .. which is very simple statement in Arabic language that you see below along with stories.. songs ....and sonnets from OT+NT in Arabic language

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #145 - March 28, 2022, 10:36 PM

An Islamic state is based on the model of Prophet Muhammads (phuh) state in Madinah while a Muslim state is one which has a majority Muslim population and some Islamic features.

both are bollocks.

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #146 - March 29, 2022, 12:10 AM

both are bollocks.

(Clicky for piccy!)

crumble puts out that jpeg taking few VERY IMPORTANT WORDS   of FOOLISH MUSLIM BRAINS from  akay  post.. and they are
    author=akay link=topic=31720.msg893013#msg893013 date=1648406917]
     An Islamic state is based on the model of Prophet Muhammads (phuh) state in Madinah while a Muslim state is one which has a majority Muslim population and some Islamic features.

those words are ABSOLUTE NONSENSE ISLAMIC HISTORY that is spewed by Muslim fools day in and day out ... i will write in detail on that .. mean while I have video here .. some one sent to me from  present India . AND I CAREFULLY WATCHED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU0XwTAzyO0

IDIOTS LIKE THAT Indian zakir jokers must watch that .. I did not know about this man from India  Arif Mohammad Khan

let me explore more of what he has written .. I THINK HE NEEDS INDIVIDUAL FOLDER in this forum

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #147 - March 29, 2022, 10:38 AM

Islam, in the tenth century, was the main religion, or at least, the religion of the majority of nations in an area covering more than half of the civilized world stretching over three continents from the Pyrenees and Siberia in West and North Europe to the farthest end of Asia, up to China and New Guinea in the East; from Morocco in North Africa to the southern tip of Africa, covering two-thirds of the African continent. It is one of the most striking facts of human history that the spread of Islam over such a vast area took place within three centuries. Most striking of all, within half a century after the Hijrah (Prophet Muhammad's Migration from Makkah to Al-Madeenah), Islam had already conquered the whole of North Africa from Egypt to Morocco, all the Middle Eastern lands from Yemen to Caucasia and from Egypt to the lands beyond Transoxiana (portion of Central Asia corresponding approximately with modern-day Uzbekistan and southwest Kazakhstan).

It was during the reign of the third Caliph 'Uthmaan may Allaah be pleased with him that the Muslim envoys reached the Chinese Palace, where they were welcomed enthusiastically, an important event marking, according to the historians, the beginning of Islam's entry into this country. There are many reasons why nations have been, from past to the present, so ready to embrace Islam, what is pointed out by Muhammad Asad, a Jewish convert to Islam, probably being the foremost:

Islam appears like a perfect work of architecture

Islam appears to me like a perfect work of architecture. All its parts are harmoniously conceived to complement and support each other, nothing lacking, with the result of an absolute balance and solid composure. Everything in the teaching and postulate of Islam is in its proper place.

Most of Western writers, especially under the influence of the Church, have never failed to accuse Islam of spreading by force of the sword. The causes of this prejudice lie mainly in the fact that the spread of Islam has often occurred at the expense of Christianity. While Islam has, for centuries, obtained numerous conversions from Christianity without much effort or organized missionary activities, Christianity has almost never been able to achieve conversions from Islam in spite of sophisticated means and well-organized missionary activities, and it has always been at a disadvantage in its competition with Islam for fourteen centuries. This has caused its missionaries and most of the orientalists to develop a complex within themselves by depicting Islam and introducing it as a regressive, vulgar religion of savage people. The same attitude has unfortunately maintained toward the Holy Prophet of Islam. This is clear in the confessions of some unbiased writers of the West:

Muslims, according to the principles of their faith, they have been tolerating other religions for some centuries past. The Christians have not been given orders to do anything but preach and instruct, yet, despite this, from time immemorial they have been exterminating by fire and sword all those who are not of their religion […] We may feel certain that if Western Christians, instead of the Saracens and the Turks, had won the dominion over Asia, there would be today not a trace left of the Greek Church, and that they would never have tolerated Muhammadanism as the 'infidels' have tolerated Christianity there. We (Christians) enjoy the fine advantage of being far better versed than others in the art of killing, bombarding and exterminating the Human Race.

To what is Islam indebted its unequaled spread?

Islam is indebted its unequaled spread to its religious content and values, which is confessed by all objective Western intellectuals:

Many have sought to answer the questions of why the triumph of Islam was so speedy and complete? Why have so many millions embraced the religion of Islam and scarcely a hundred ever recanted? Some have attempted to explain the first overwhelming success of Islam by the argument of the Sword. They forget Carlyle's laconic reply. First get your sword. You must win men's hearts before you can induce them to imperil their lives for you; and the first conquerors of Islam must have been made Muslims before they were made fighters on the Path of God. Others allege the low morality of the religion and the sensual paradise it promises as a sufficient cause for the zeal of its followers: but even were these admitted to the full, no religion has ever gained a lasting hold upon the souls of men by the force of its sensual permissions and fleshy promises...

In all these explanations the religion itself is left out of the question. Decidedly, Islam itself was the main cause for its triumph. Islam not only was at once accepted (by many peoples and races) by Arabia, Syria, Persia, Egypt, Northern Africa and Spain, at its first outburst; but, with the exception of Spain, it has never lost its vantage ground; it has been spreading ever since it came into being. Admitting the mixed causes that contributed to the rapidity of the first swift spread of Islam, they do not account for the duration of Islam. There must be something in the religion itself to explain its persistence and spread, and to account for its present hold over so large of a proportion of the dwellers on the earth... Islam has stirred an enthusiasm that has never been surpassed. Islam has had its martyrs, its self-tormentors, its recluses, who have renounced all that life offered and have accepted death with a smile for the sake of the faith that was in them.

A. J. Arberry has also pointed out that the reason for the spread of Islam is Islam itself and its religious values.

The rapidity of the spread of Islam, noticeably through extensive provinces which had been long Christian, is a crucial fact of history […] The sublime rhetoric of the Quran, that inimitable symphony, the very sounds of which move men to tears and ecstasy".

The more important factor for the spread of Islam is religious law of Islam (Sharee'ah which is an inclusive, all-embracing, all-comprehensive way of thinking and living) which was designed to cover all manifestations of life. (Political Thought in Medieval Islam,

When the Muslims ruled Europe - BBC Documentary

https://www.veoh.com/watch/v742754pfGhKfwn
  • Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #148 - March 30, 2022, 09:42 PM

:Islam appears like a perfect work of architecture

I suppose public toilets need architects too.

• Apostasy Alternative
     Reply #149 - April 13, 2022, 03:45 AM

what’s worse than committed muslims? the answer is confused muslims.

the good:

In a desperate attempt to fit in, I disconnected myself from religion – I stopped praying, reading the Quran, fasting, and I stopped exploring the religion I loved. I repressed the most important aspects of myself. It was probably one of the worst things I’d ever done to myself. I missed out on a lot. I became distanced from the family, traditions, and culture that I had grown up with. I forgot where I came from.

the bad:

However, over the last two years, I’ve begun to reconnect with Islam and form my own personal relationship with it. This Ramadan, for the first time in ages, I am observing all 30 fasts and praying.

and the ugly:

I am proud to be lesbian, Muslim, and Pakistani. This Ramadan, and this Lesbian Visibility Week, I refuse to deny any part of who I am.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/voices-this-ramadan-i-refuse-to-choose-between-being-muslim-and-being-a-lesbian/ar-AAW89NV
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »