Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 12:22 PM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
Today at 11:38 AM

Scientists and .............
by akay
Today at 07:13 AM

Nominal from Bedfordshire
Yesterday at 10:50 PM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
July 14, 2019, 09:23 PM

NayaPakistan...New Pakist...
July 14, 2019, 05:19 PM

Hamza Tzortzis vs Profess...
July 14, 2019, 04:16 PM

مدهش----- لماذا؟؟؟؟
by akay
July 13, 2019, 09:52 AM

Reading Quran And Inquiri...
July 06, 2019, 01:55 PM

Burkini nudist showdown i...
July 05, 2019, 09:52 PM

Imam hurt in shooting out...
June 29, 2019, 11:11 AM

Muslim heritage?
June 29, 2019, 07:22 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..

(Read 5288 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..
     Reply #60 - July 06, 2019, 09:28 AM

Saviours do not exist. A person with so many flaws is not someone to put your trust in.

no...no..nooo….  let us not be completely pessimistic ….  Saviors did exist.... Saviors do exist...  Saviors will be there in the future also.,   please look at the history of human race.,   or even subcontinent history.,   I   am not saying Imran khan is going to  save everything... he is tumbling... he is learning to navigate the minefields across the land of pure .. and there are plenty with in his own party .,  But those who  are living in Pakistan  they need him.,   .,  let us give another year or two...  he started on 13 August 2018., it is not even a year...

https://www.dawn.com/news/1492430/clients-and-patrons

............ What’s the alternative? How does a weak state survive in a cruel world without a protector? For a start, that state can build confidence by putting its own house in order. When its citizens see it committed above all else to meeting their needs, they are more likely to protect it. They will then pay their due share of taxes because the state is seen as fulfilling its obligations. But if obviously legitimate demands, such as the presumption of equal rights stemming from citizenship, a freedom from arbitrary arrest and persecution, the removal of land mines and unnecessary check posts etc., are refused then expect rebellion not patriotism.

Legitimacy matters. It grows from the rule of law being applied equally and fairly for rich and poor alike, and for those in uniform and out of uniform. This means the judicial system must not be tampered with. You do not make a country strong by engineering the removal of judges who have courageously followed the law and their convictions.
    People make their state strong. For this they need wide-awake minds, some understanding of how the world works, and a voice in national decisions. Such people are not easily swayed by conspiracy theories or a foreign hand. Instead of battling with demons in some imaginary 5-G hybrid war, they can put their energy where it’s needed.

Statecraft is not rocket science. It’s actually much harder because it needs wisdom, compassion, foresight and courage. So why not try making peace at home and with our immediate neighbours to the east and west? Now that we’ve again said Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar have been put away, let’s stick to our promise this time. We may then not need to import perfumes from Paris. ..

that is from dr. Pervez Hoodbhoy

Do not let silence become your legacy  
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #61 - July 06, 2019, 10:48 AM

no...no..nooo….  let us not be completely pessimistic ….  Saviors did exist.... Saviors do exist...  Saviors will be there in the future also.,   please look at the history of human race.,   or even subcontinent history.,   I   am not saying Imran khan is going to  save everything... he is tumbling... he is learning to navigate the minefields across the land of pure .. and there are plenty with in his own party .,  But those who  are living in Pakistan  they need him.,   .,  let us give another year or two...  he started on 13 August 2018., it is not even a year...

saviours only exist in retrospect for those trying to make sense of random events in the past - in my pessimistic opinion.

unfortunately, many sensible people have a blind spot when it comes to imran. charismatic figures take advantage of desperation and unrealistic hopes. .
    why save a broken project like pakistan anyway? like any other country, it has no divine right exist. whether it is further dismembered or completely collapses, the ordinary person's fortunes will remain uncertain.

Reply #62 - July 06, 2019, 11:35 AM

saviours only exist in retrospect for those trying to make sense of random events in the past - in my pessimistic opinion.

unfortunately, many sensible people have a blind spot when it comes to imran. charismatic figures take advantage of desperation and unrealistic hopes. .

I am bit busy...  but I can easily answer that.,  and I will.,    as it is folks like me

............why save a broken project like pakistan anyway?

2.  like any other country, it has no divine right exist. whether it is further dismembered or completely collapses, the ordinary person's fortunes will remain uncertain. 

those words really bother me dear crumble.,   So in essence you are saying BREAK PAKSTAN... If you are related Pakistan... If you visit pakistan.,  then what you are saying is not right..

anyways let us watch this ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv-mSjH2DPg

that is Hassan Nisar...8 June 2019.... please watch it.,   i hope you understand what he is saying...

https://twitter.com/rehamkhan1

with best regards
    yeezevee

Reply #63 - July 06, 2019, 03:08 PM

So in essence you are saying BREAK PAKSTAN... If you are related Pakistan... If you visit pakistan.,  then what you are saying is not right..

pakistan is not the people of pakistan. it's an idea to bind together disparate peoples under a single banner. if scotland leaves the united kingdom, only the idea of a single state is diminished not the people who live within its old borders.

the indian and pakistani states claim the territory of kashmir rather than its inhabitants. likewise, another ideological state claims palestinian land but explicitly not the palestinians. so a nation state can break and fail - but the idea behind it will simply have to change and adapt accordingly. and for a relatively new country founded on a poor idea, it shouldn't be too hard to adjust.
     Reply #64 - July 07, 2019, 05:24 PM

pakistan is not the people of pakistan. it's an idea to bind together disparate peoples under a single banner.

if scotland leaves the united kingdom, only the idea of a single state is diminished not the people who live within its old borders.

the indian and pakistani states claim the territory of kashmir rather than its inhabitants. likewise, another ideological state claims palestinian land but explicitly not the palestinians. so a nation state can break and fail - but the idea behind it will simply have to change and adapt accordingly. and for a relatively new country founded on a poor idea, it shouldn't be too hard to adjust.

dear crumble...  Not sure how to answer all of your points to your satisfaction..  on top of that i am tired and i like that statement..  no..no both the countries like the land as well people living in that land..  the only problem is silly faiths  and the brainless faith heads in politics

as far as Palestine is concerned .. i have written on that problem more than anyone else for the past 15 years or  so . please read this folder  https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=15908.0

Reply #65 - July 13, 2019, 04:23 PM

Reham Khan's  Interview about Imran Khan's Foreign Funding - Prime Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kggrXBvvCJE

Reply #66 - July 14, 2019, 05:19 PM

Pakistan told to pay $5.9bn to mining firm in Reko Diq case   says news

ISLAMABAD: The Inter­national Centre for Settle­ment of Investment Disp­utes (ICSID), one of the five organisations of the World Bank Group, has announced a huge award of $5.976 billion against Pakistan in the Reko Diq case.  The international tribunal which provides facilities for conciliation and arbitration of international investment disputes, rendered its judgement on Friday — a 700-page ruling against Pak­istan in the Reko Diq case.

The ICSID awarded a $4.08bn penalty and $1.87bn in interest. The full details of the case are yet to be released by the tribunal.

Damn  the Government got just 6 billion dollar loan from IMF

Brief History of the case

Looters everywhere...   i saw that in 2017 much before PTI government...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fknUAkDO8SU

that is 2017 tube.....  and this is today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n08U73lMErQ

• Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »