stop laughing QSE...... stop.................. stop..
.....Abu Hurayrah (R.A.) narrated that the Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said that: “Every man in heaven will go to 72 of the creatures of Allah (houris) and 2 of the women of mankind, these two women are superior to the creatures of Allah (houris) with their worshipping (good deeds) they had performed in this world.” [Bayhaqi, al-Bas wa’n-Nushur; Tabari, Tafsir; Abu Yala, Ibn Hajar, Fathu’l-Baari, Tabarani and others]
Houris do not want wives to annoy their husbands, since the houris will also be the spouses [i.e. wives] of the Muslim husbands in the afterlife; —”Mu’adh b. Jobal (R.A.) reported that Allah’s Messenger (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said, ‘A woman does not annoy her husband but his spouse from amongst the houris (maidens with wide eyes, intensely white and deeply black irises) will say: Do not annoy him, may Allah ruin you.” He is with you as a passing guest. Very soon, he will part with you and come to us.’” [Ibn-i-Majah vol.3:2014 p.212]
Now from the above mentioned verses of Holy Quran and Hadiths we can summarize the characteristics of Houris (Hoors/Hur al-ayn) as follows;
* A houri is a most beautiful young woman with a transparent body. The marrow of her bones is visible like the interior lines of pearls and rubies. She looks like a red wine in a white glass.
* She is of white color, and free from the routine physical disabilities of an ordinary woman such as menstruation, menopause, urinal and offal discharge, child bearing and the related pollution.
* She is a woman characterized by modesty and flexing glances; she never looks at any man except her husband and feels grateful for being the wife of her husband.
* A houri is a young woman, free from odium and animosity. Besides, she knows the meaning of love and has the ability to put it into practice.
* A houri is an immortal woman, who does not age. She speaks softly and does not raise voice at her man; she is always reconciled with him. Having been brought up in luxury, she is a luxury herself.
* A houri is a girl of tender age, having large rising breasts which are round, and not inclined to dangle.
* Houris dwell in palaces of splendid surroundings.
* If a houri looks down from her abode in Heaven onto the earth, the whole distance shall be filled with light and fragrance
* A houri’s face is more radiant than a mirror and one can see one’s image in her cheek. The marrow of her shins is visible to the eyes.
* Every man who enters Paradise shall be given minimum seventy-two houris; no matter at what age he had died, when he enters Paradise, he will become a thirty-year-old and he will not age any further.
* Their glances, with big eyes (Of wonder and beauty)
* when a man turns his face away from her, she will become 70 times more beautiful in his eyes
* if she were to spit in the salty water of the seven occeans, then all the seven occeans would turn sweater than honey.
Also note that the Muslim women of this world will be superior to Houris (Hoors/Hur al-ayn) in Paradise:
*Definition of Houris (hoors/hur al-ayn) from Noble Quran:
“Very fair females created by Allah as such not from the off-spring of Adam, with intense black irises of their eyes and intense white scleras”. [Noble Quran; Glossary; Houris]
So it is obvious that houris (hoor al-Ayn) will be different from the off-springs of the Prophet Adam (A.S.), and as humans are the most superior creation of Allah (SWT) so Muslim women are superior to houris just like we as humans are superior to Jinns, Angels and all other creatures of Allah (SWT) that exist. So a hoori who is one of the delights of Paradise, she has only been created in Paradise for the sake of someone else, and has been made the reward for the believing man for his righteous deeds....