Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Any ex-converts here?

(Read 12152 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #30 - July 15, 2014, 05:43 PM

Saudi Arabia is referred to as both Land of Sand and Sand Land in yeez speak.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #31 - July 15, 2014, 06:12 PM

I like his Land of pure = Pakistan

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #32 - July 15, 2014, 06:46 PM

A more fitting label would be "-Stan" as opposed to "Pak-i-stan"
    Now, that would make more sense.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #33 - July 15, 2014, 08:20 PM

Clean shave the rascals, far as I can tell, is a belief that we take idiots too seriously and give them more credit, and thus seeming authority, than they deserve. For instance, if you have someone claiming to speak for all muslims/islam, and they stir up trouble or seek to cause diversion, they should be dismissed as nothing to take seriously and we shouldn't give them any attention, summed up with the yeezevee response "Clean shave the rascals".

Mock them and move on in relation to fools may also be applied here, though it does at times seem to be it's own separate, though similar, category.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #34 - July 15, 2014, 08:24 PM

My favourite is Allah doll and zebra..
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #35 - July 15, 2014, 08:24 PM

I like baboons of islam.

• Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #36 - July 15, 2014, 08:25 PM

Cheesy I like heroes of Islam and baboons.
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #37 - July 15, 2014, 09:03 PM

^^ ha yeah baboons is one of my fav too, can't think of anymore.. 
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #38 - July 15, 2014, 09:18 PM

Yeah, I like rogues and baboons of Islam. Gotta love Yeez.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #39 - July 15, 2014, 11:36 PM

I really like the title of the guns in America thread. It comes across in a sing song when I read it.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #40 - July 16, 2014, 06:40 AM

Haha, yeah. Amrika, land of free, we were bored so we decided to kill somebody.
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #41 - July 16, 2014, 07:35 AM

I'm an ex-convert. I've been a non-practising muslim for 7 years and only 2 years of my life that i live as a practising muslim. Left islam last year. This Ramadhan mark the first year i live as a person without religion and god. Never been better.  Afro
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #42 - July 24, 2014, 11:23 PM

Good on ya Ava.  Afro
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #43 - July 24, 2014, 11:42 PM

Now where was I?
    Clean shave the rascals, far as I can tell, is a belief that we take idiots too seriously and give them more credit, and thus seeming authority, than they deserve. For instance, if you have someone claiming to speak for all muslims/islam, and they stir up trouble or seek to cause diversion, they should be dismissed as nothing to take seriously and we shouldn't give them any attention, summed up with the yeezevee response "Clean shave the rascals".

This sounds to me like good insight Quod, I hadn't really given that one much thought but now that I think of it, it's sometimes followed by
    "And put them in a zoo."
    Perhaps Yez is using zoo as a metaphor for jail due to the reckless or even violent nature of the 'baboon' in question?
    Or due to their genuinely primitave and dangerous manner and as a varient on our species it would be best for the general populations well being if they were kept in some form of enclosure so the rest of us could observe how truly harmful the religious brian worm can grow and become?
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #44 - July 24, 2014, 11:46 PM

Another two Yzvisims that crossed my mind lately.

'S.O.D.O.M', I think this one stands for Sad, oppresive, dirty, old, man.

And how could we forget . . .
    'The JUICE'?
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #45 - July 24, 2014, 11:55 PM

Perhaps Yez is using zoo as a metaphor for jail due to the reckless or even violent nature of the 'baboon' in question?
    Or due to their genuinely primitave and dangerous manner and as a varient on our species it would be best for the general populations well being if they were kept in some form of enclosure so the rest of us could observe how truly harmful the religious brian worm can grow and become?

I don't think it's that exactly, more that normal people should stop being too spineless and just point and laugh at them like they're the baboons they are. "Clean shave the rascals, put them in a zoo." - We are treating these people as valid speakers who represent a legitimate viewpoint and should be taken seriously rather than the idiots they are. We should be pointing our fingers at them and laughing, all they deserve is mockery.

• Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #46 - July 25, 2014, 12:09 AM

Indeed, perhaps I'm over analyising(as I like to do sometimes, just for fun) and that the most likely explaination is in fact the correct one. It would be great though if maybe one day the enigmatic one themself could clarify but then again that would take all the enjoyment out of interperating their posts.
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #47 - July 25, 2014, 01:13 AM

It is not for yeez to explain himself to the masses. Rather, yeez reveals his wisdom and it is our task to understand it. Understanding for ourselves without divine aid will usher in a new evolution in our minds and souls. Like a child who becomes a man, like a butterfly emerging from the cocoon, so too must we struggle ourselves. Only through trail can we find the strength we need.

• Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #48 - July 25, 2014, 08:03 AM

I can see parallels with a certain deity lol.
    Yez are you in fact..
    reborn in the form of 'unusual CEMB poster'?
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #49 - July 25, 2014, 05:31 PM

yeez was born on Christmas day, he's god's gift. Cool

• Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #50 - July 25, 2014, 05:34 PM

It is not for yeez to explain himself to the masses. Rather, yeez reveals his wisdom and it is our task to understand it. Understanding for ourselves without divine aid will usher in a new evolution in our minds and souls. Like a child who becomes a man, like a butterfly emerging from the cocoon, so too must we struggle ourselves. Only through trail can we find the strength we need.

Cheesy
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #51 - July 25, 2014, 06:21 PM

Cheesy

There are certain  things in human emotions that comes right out of the evolution.. and one of them is laugh ... and..and you have that contagious laugh Al-Alethia....

Although the link has bad news from Somali land but her voice will always ring in the ears of Somalians and many others.. She was indeed a Brave soul..

So listen to her soothing voice  Al-Alethia ., But I am curious about her name.,  Is it Saado ali ? or Saado Cali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDFGopTwF5A

WHY THESE ROGUES KILLD HER? was she not Muslim? Or WAS SHE  NOT MUSLIM ENOUGH ... Brutal bastards of Islam,  brain washed with Bedouin baboonism of Arabian desert.. 

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #52 - July 25, 2014, 06:35 PM

Cry

• Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #53 - July 25, 2014, 07:59 PM

Cry My parents, especially my dad, are really upset by her death. As are a lot of Somalis. Al-Shabab are baboons indeed. 

"C" in Somali is pronounced "ع", so in English it'd be Saado 'Ali. 
  • Any ex-converts here?
     Reply #54 - July 23, 2017, 03:26 PM

Doubting Tomas was wrong there  

'S.O.D.O.M = Sex Obsessed Dirty Old man

And I am not sure where QSE  got that but  that is wrong date..

He was partially right in the sense On my birthday every year  is an All American holiday...   Cheesy

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »