Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Daphne Caruana Galizia an...
Today at 02:06 PM

WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS ...
Today at 01:04 PM

God wants humans to worsh...
Today at 09:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 11:58 PM

Random Islamic History Po...
by zeca
Yesterday at 11:37 PM

Opportunity
Yesterday at 07:31 PM

Vikkings Muslim
Yesterday at 05:42 PM

المياة النقية%%%%
by akay
Yesterday at 04:53 PM

Any one seen this?
Yesterday at 08:12 AM

Homage to the Yeez
October 15, 2017, 08:09 PM

20 dead as huge truck bom...
October 15, 2017, 07:59 PM

Newbie here!
October 15, 2017, 01:54 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS FUCKING GOD ? THAT BLOODY NEWS OF STONING

(Read 5077 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS FUCKING GOD ? THAT BLOODY NEWS OF STONING
     Reply #60 - October 12, 2017, 02:50 PM

I think that version will be fine Yeezevee.   
    Regarding being good with or without DP and Moon.  I was a very good young child.  Only child of 2 parents struggling to repair infidelities indulged in during WW2.   They divorced when I was 13 and I went to hell in a hand basket as the saying goes.   Looking back I honestly don't know to what extent the divorce was responsible vs the onset of puberty.   But I became a juvenile delinquent and my school work deteriorated.

I was a petty thief, a liar to others and myself and selfish to the core for a number of years.
       Meeting the Unification Movement and hearing the DP lectures in New York in 1973 for the first time was a re-awakening of the pre-divorce child I had been. I had several spiritual experiences - which I have posted on CEMB elsewhere  and I felt whole and very very loved by God.   
    It is a remarkable feeling and I cannot put it into any other words.  I remain grateful for the gifts given me and my life took off after those experiences.

Be well - and thanks for your friendship and patience.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_Church_of_the_United_States

WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS FUCKING GOD ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwSQVSlccCg

Do not let silence become your legacy  
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #61 - October 12, 2017, 09:46 PM

Hellooooo    Unifier where did you go??  So I read part of   that  Divine Principle  ., which clearly  is the fundamental theology of Mr. Sun Myung  Moon  and his followers .. it starts with

...."When he was 15 years old he was praying on a hillside in Korea on Easter morning, April 17, 1935, Jesus Christ appeared and told him he had been chosen to fulfill Jesus’ mission of teaching the truth from God that would unite the world into one peaceful and happy family.."...

and ends with this passage

God has a goal of an ideal world. Father has come to inspire us to build that world. How long will it take? He says it doesn’t have to be thousands of years. It could happen soon. He said in one speech:

We are on the way to the unified world. We tend  to think that we must keep working like this for another hundred years. No, the unified world is quite within our vision now; it is very near, much nearer than we think. (January 10, 1993)

.......God has revealed the laws of the universe that we are to live by These principles are absolute. When everyone accepts and lives the absolute values for the individual, family and society then God’s dream of a happy, harmonious one-world family will come true.........

I just don't understand much of it as I do not understand  many things  that are off  from common sense and Quantum mechanics .   of-course they are good words and good sayings in it along with questionable assumptions but I didn't know that god  dreams and god is dreaming

well my god died.. I killed "that Heeeee" from my brain when I was 11 /12 year old  boy.,    and I know "son of god"  died and so- called father of DP church died  but life goes on as usual ..

So  THERE ARE 5 CHAPTERS IN THAT ~600 PAGES BOOK APART FROM INTRODUCTION.  These  contents of that book

CONTENTS

Introduction 1
    Chapter 1 — Principle of Creation 3
    Chapter 2 — The Fall of Man 51
    Chapter 3 — History of Restoration 102
    Chapter 4 — Jesus of Nazareth 162
    Chapter 5 — Christian History 312

that 5th chapter is around 300 pages ... incidentally that book DP  I am reading is translated by  by Jon Quinn.,   here is  the book

Divine Principle In Plain Language  by   Jon Quinn    please down load the pdf file

Do you want me to focus on any chapter of that book ?  and Is that correct translation of DP?  or do you suggest  any other book of Mr.   Mr. Sun Myung  Moon  DP?

https://phys.org/news/2017-01-universe-trillion-galaxies.html
    https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/10/so-many-galaxies/504185/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya0BS9fznd4

with best regards
    yeezevee

Reply #62 - October 13, 2017, 11:18 AM

Hi Yeezevee,

I will respond to both your posts over the w/e.  Today is one of the 3 days per month I have to go into my office in Manhattan
    so I am in a commuter rush.

The book is a whole - i.e the parts interlink.  You can skip Principles of Creation though.  The Fall Of Man is explained in biblical
    terms.   And to assist you - it is described as 2 separate falls.   First Satan and Eve, then Eve and Adam.   The motivations involved
    in the 2 falls are described as different.  The first out of jealousy (Satan) the 2nd out of a desire to restore wholeness and closeness
    to God: Eve.  The Tree Of Life and Tree Of Knowledge of Good and evil allegories explained.

Then OT history flows from this event as a history of restoration - with the second child in each episode closer to God than the first.  Echoing the Fall.
    This 1st and 2nd child pattern and the reason for their actions, sacrifices is laid out as laying a foundation of faith, then a foundation of substance.  This 1st and 2nd child pattern is the same in each central family from Cain and Abel thru Jesus and John The baptist (yes Jesus and John the Baptist were half brothers).   What is God's responsibility vs what is man's responsibility.   The time periods section links biblical OT time periods with the major periods of the last 2,000 years of Christian history - which as an amateur historian really appealed to me.  For example Communism was a Cain like philosophy - burning resentment at the more 'priviliged'.   But those in the Abel position (the bourgeoisie) have a responsibility to love Cain and restore Cain - they cannot be complacent. 

Good luck.  More on w/e.

Reply #63 - October 13, 2017, 02:45 PM

Hi Yeezevee,

I will respond to both your posts over the w/e.  .............
    Good luck.  More on w/e.

thank you for the response dear Unifier..  meanwhile let me watch and read some news..

BBC News Putin gets birthday present

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgf6kk41k5c

well  For some reason that bad image Putin got should melt away by that news and that guy President Kurbanguly Berdymukhamedov should learn how  to handle puppies..

The BBC news at  http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41606140 says some thing  on a guy with name Harvey .....

Hmm... That guy can not be a Jew ., He must be Zew  .. he should be in  a cage in a Zoo  and
     make him drink   some juice from animals to clench his thirst

well this is good one  food for thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEGsVOj8rFA

Reply #64 - Today at 01:04 PM

So Unifier said      Hi Yeezevee,  ....I will respond to both your posts over the w/e. .,  meanwhile let me search for allah.... let me search for god...   WHERE IS ALLAH? WHERE IS GOD ? WHAT IS "Heeeeeee" DOING NOW??..

Well CEMB new member achabacha7241 wrote wonderful post on allah/god and hiiiiss actions.,  achabacha7241   says the following points on allahgod and  his actions

1). Allah alone is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe,
    2). He created everything,
    3).  every single particle calls to His name and submits to His will.
    4).  the Angels are already completely in His will, they have no will of their own.
    5). He created the humans seeking a higher relationship higher than that of Angels.
    6). Humans have freewill, and a higher intellect
    7).  the relationship between a bird and a man and the relationship between a  dog and a man is different.
    8 ) . Allah is not needing of your worship, it's not like a story in Percy Jackson where gods disappear if not worshipped or remembered.
    9).  The worship is beneficial to you, it is you that is submitting to His will.
    10).  it is you that is getting closer to God and experiencing His Love.
    11). As the Creations of Allah, we believe it is natural for the creation to worship/remember/praise our Creator (dhikr-illah and salah).

12).He sent us down to Earth, as a gift, and as a test, to see what we do with our lives,
    13). He didn't leave us alone, He sent down His Mercy, which is guidance (in the form of prophets), He was with us in every step we take.

and off course  achabacha7241  copy/paste this from  this web site  from that Juicy Jew  Leopold Weiss alias Muhammad Asad.. Quran translation
    "True piety does not consist in turning your faces towards the east or the west - but truly pious is he who believes in God, and the Last Day; and the ANGELS, and revelation,  and the prophets; and spends his substance - however much he himself may cherish - it - upon his near of kin, and the orphans, and the needy, and the wayfarer,and the beggars, and for the freeing of human beings from bondage; [146] and is constant in prayer, and renders the purifying dues; and [truly pious are] they who keep their promises whenever they promise, and are patient in misfortune and hardship and in time of peril: it is they that have proved themselves true, and it is they, they who are conscious of God"'(2:177)

and our achabacha  also says this about allahgod  ..
    "If He created us on Earth with one religion and prophets constantly doing magic to prove God's existence, then that would defeat the purpose of sending us down to Earth"

So what do I learn from achabacha on allah/god?  

well the only thing I learned from that post is.,    This allah/god is   "HE"  has  bIIIIIIIIG BRAIN ... and may be he may also have  biiig hands..... biig legs .. biig dick to screw/kill  people through ROGUES OF ISLAM AND OTHER ROGUISH FAITH HEADS  and  may also have biiiiiig computer    and hardware to control  this universe..

and the news says..

Car bomb kills Panama Paper Journalist

Taliban suicide attacks kill dozens

Three Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy in Pakistan

errr...  stupid little dog....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJEHOMYedgI

No allahgod for dogs...  well that is all will of allah.  Allah wills and things happen on earth and i the universe and Of-course ., not only that helpless dog  our   Allahgod also can not help the helpless wretched people of this goddamn little  planet  but allah god controls  this trillion gillion galaxies and planets of this  universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvxna-YGdL8

• Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »