Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: New bi-weekly BlogTV show

(Read 10708 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: New bi-weekly BlogTV show
     Reply #60 - October 23, 2011, 08:00 PM

Great first show guys! It was really quite long though, although I enjoyed it quite a bit. I watched at least 3 hours before the librarians told me to get lost because they were closed.  Cheesy The Muslim guests were certainly "fun" to say the least and I liked your response to Aaliyah's comments on your Arabic, Hassan.  yes

It was good to see a few CEMBers in the chat watching the show.  Afro Am I correct to assume that the American host with the jacket has the screen name "almightyatheismo"? No one answered me the question in the chat, although to be fair it was quite fast paced. Also as a bit of feedback I noticed the sound quality was a bit spotty during the live cast with the audio skipping from time to time. This was especially prevalent when certain callers were on.

Anyway, excellent first show and hope you guys will keep up the great work!  Afro

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #61 - October 23, 2011, 09:26 PM

Great first show guys! It was really quite long though, although I enjoyed it quite a bit. I watched at least 3 hours before the librarians told me to get lost because they were closed.  Cheesy The Muslim guests were certainly "fun" to say the least and I liked your response to Aaliyah's comments on your Arabic, Hassan.  yes

Cheesy The look on Hassan's face and his gasps for air was priceless.

It was good to see a few CEMBers in the chat watching the show.  Afro Am I correct to assume that the American host with the jacket has the screen name "almightyatheismo"? No one answered me the question in the chat, although to be fair it was quite fast paced.

Yes it is AlmightyAtheismo. Here is his Youtube channel.

Also as a bit of feedback I noticed the sound quality was a bit spotty during the live cast with the audio skipping from time to time. This was especially prevalent when certain callers were on.

I had problems too; the whole thing would just freeze for me every 5 seconds, so I am watching it on Youtube now.

Anyway, excellent first show and hope you guys will keep up the great work!  Afro

I'm enjoying it too and am looking forward to the next episodes. Well done Rationaliser, Hassan, AlmightyAtheismo and Klingschor.
     Reply #62 - October 24, 2011, 07:12 AM

i spoke to Aliyah in paltalk. She said two things.
    1. she has challenged muslims in paltalk to try to interview the quotemined scientists themselves
    2. she would not have gone on the jinn and tonic show if she knew it was going on youtube.  maybe you need a disclaimer or something

So she doesn't like the idea that it is on youtube where anyone in the world with Internet access can watch it, but she was perfectly happy to call into an Internet call in show that was being broadcast in such a way that anyone in the world with Internet access could watch it?

Laws tend not to focus on the recording of communications but the sharing of that recording, in order to protect the privacy of the individual involved.  As soon as she phoned into a show that was being broadcast to everyone and anyone she waived her right to privacy because she had already consented to anyone in the world having access to what she was saying.  At which point the recording of the show became irrelevant.

I don't think it's worth having a disclaimer.  If people don't want others to hear what they say then they should not be broadcasting their opinions on a worldwide media.

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
     Reply #63 - October 24, 2011, 09:00 AM

She has challenged muslims in paltalk to try to interview the quotemined scientists themselves

Where had she made this challenge?

Reply #64 - October 24, 2011, 09:26 AM

in a paltalk room. I told her that she was in the lion's den and that the hosts have done so much research - Even interviewing the scientists etc.
    She said it was a good idea and she asked the Muslims in the room why they aren't doing it.
    She feels like they could be losing a propaganda war against the kuffar ("pagans"), and that the muslims should step up their game on that front. she used the word 'challenge', but it pretty much fell on deaf ears. I dont think anybody cared.

It is  a good idea. They should do it. But it will only confirm what you have already told them.
     Reply #65 - October 24, 2011, 09:38 AM

wacko paltalk.. i used it before.. those religious rooms packed with hundreds of people, and noone really saying anything , just lecture after lecture.. you can't have a decent discussion on that site.. not surprising it fell on deaf ears.. everyone;s too busy making up with dumb ass "come backs"
     Reply #66 - October 24, 2011, 09:42 AM

its pretty nuts.  I spammed the link to the show before it started, and was really hoping for one of the complete loons on paltalk to call in.

The ones who insist that NASA have proven that Muhammed split the moon; that scientists have proven that a fly has a disease on one wing, and it's cure on the other; that polygymy is justified because there are seven times more women in the world than men; that evolution is false because Darwin was a homosexual jew; that Al zindani has cured AIDS; that Harun Yahya deserves a nobel prize;  and that sometimes women just need a good beating.

A lot of them are admins who love to bully non muslims, and i wanted them to be taken down a peg or three. I knew they would be too scared though. I was suprised that Anybody at all called in.

wacko paltalk.. i used it before.. those religious rooms packed with hundreds of people, and noone really saying anything , just lecture after lecture.

all the fun happens in the human rights section, not the religion section
     Reply #67 - October 24, 2011, 09:50 AM

lmao Cheesy it's so funny cause i have actually heard that in one room, call of knowledge or something like that  ... i wish one of them would call in.. would have been priceless..
     Reply #68 - October 24, 2011, 10:04 AM

To 

MuslimAtheist

La Theos

captndisguise

Have you guys introduced yourselves to the forum yet?
    pleast tell us your story in the intro threads here

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?board=2.0

and start a new thread.  Thanks  Smiley

TheRationalizer.  The throngs of peasants are demanding T shirts!
    Pls fix this! LOL!!   Cheesy

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #69 - October 24, 2011, 11:02 AM

Rash (Was it AA or KC who called you Rash - I can't remember - I don't remember much of anything that night lol - but I like Rash - are you cool with that?)

Anyway I think we we need to make it clear to all callers that they MUST mute the online webcast of the J&T show and just listen and speak through SKYPE. Otherwise it throws them - and us - hearing the delayed sound and pics from the J&T site.
     Reply #70 - October 24, 2011, 11:14 AM

Too drunk Hassan!

I like the fact that you feel ok to drink on the show, but aren't you worried about the "How can I take anything you say seriously when you've been drinking?" possible response from a Muslim. I used to get it all the time so I pretty well stopped drinking when I was preparing to debate with Muslims. I feel bad because it looks like I'm telling you what to do but really that's exactly what I'm trying to do.

"Happy happy, joy joy!" Stimpson J Cat.
     Reply #71 - October 24, 2011, 11:20 AM

that Al zindani has cured AIDS

Oh shit, is THAT Al Zindani?  Please let me have the url to that video!

I like Rash - are you cool with that?

I don't mind it, it's certainly better than "Ratty" :-)

Reply #72 - October 24, 2011, 11:27 AM

Too drunk Hassan!

I like the fact that you feel ok to drink on the show, but aren't you worried about the "How can I take anything you say seriously when you've been drinking?" possible response from a Muslim. I used to get it all the time so I pretty well stopped drinking when I was preparing to debate with Muslims. I feel bad because it looks like I'm telling you what to do but really that's exactly what I'm trying to do.

Yes, I know - I won't do it again - sorry.
     Reply #73 - October 24, 2011, 11:29 AM

cure for AIDS, but still no cure for ginger bearditis.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeFr5t19aQs
     Reply #74 - October 24, 2011, 11:32 AM

Thanks!

I will be meeting another Quran Miracle Scientist very soon for an interview, I will show him this guy's picture and ask if he was the one who orchestrated the whole thing.

Reply #75 - October 24, 2011, 11:34 AM

Oh shit, is THAT Al Zindani?  Please let me have the url to that video!

I don't mind it, it's certainly better than "Ratty" :-)

I used to have a good friend called Rash (Rasheed).
     Reply #76 - October 24, 2011, 04:32 PM

EDIT I'll PM Rash instead
     Reply #77 - October 24, 2011, 05:05 PM

cure for AIDS, but still no cure for ginger bearditis.

And it's 4 years later and what happened? Nothing but empty claims and promises.
    The funny point is that this is the 1st time I hear of AIDS in Islamic countries. It was always "the other countries" that were plagued with this virus.

-- Abdul Ala al-Ma'arri --
    There are two classes of men: intelligent men without religion and religious men without intelligence.
     Reply #78 - October 24, 2011, 05:12 PM

The Jews introduced it to destroy Islam.
     Reply #79 - October 24, 2011, 05:15 PM

Reply #80 - October 24, 2011, 05:23 PM

Great pilot guys! Didn't really like the political discussion, I'd prefer the show to be just about debunking Islam - but that's just me.

Hassan your Arabic argument was hilarious, but man you were wasted by the end Cheesy.

Rash when you made the point that Keith Moore might as well have been taken up to heaven and told by God directly that Islam was true yet he decided rejected the religion, but tells others to accept the religion - I burst out into hysterical laughter with my headphones whilst my family was watching TV.

Shame none of the youtube Dawah crew stepped up.

I'd like to call in and show support, but I work weekends and I'd have to go round my mum's to be able to get a decent connection... and it's not intelligent to walk down the streets where I live with a laptop bag close to midnight.  

WTF is he talking about?

It's obvious.... a proxy threat.
     Reply #81 - October 25, 2011, 03:04 AM

Hassan, it's okay to discuss it here. 

First he wrote on my channel wall
    'Fools' rush in where angels fear to tread.

He then wrote to me telling me I should respect Islam.  I told him that I don't make exceptions, ideas have to earn respect.

He told me I should respect his religion because it has 1.5 billion followers.  I asked him if he respects the idea that Jesus is god because xtianity has 2 billion followers?

He replied and told me that I misunderstood what he meant by "fools fear to tread" and there being 1.5 billion Muslims. He said he meant I should show some respect for his religion because although he wouldn't do anything himself (of course) there are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world and it only takes one to come a put a stick up my ass.  To which I replied

"Oh, a threat by proxy?  In that case, fuck off!" and I blocked him.

Reply #82 - October 25, 2011, 03:08 AM

It's so unfair, when do I get a death threat and be one of the cool guys?!

finmad
     Reply #83 - October 25, 2011, 03:30 AM

It wasn't really a death threat, it was his way of expressing his anger and frustration because I am pointing out how silly his beliefs are and he has no way of counter arguing....because they ARE silly.

But still, I don't care for this kind of shit so I just blocked him.

Reply #84 - October 25, 2011, 05:56 AM

Hassan, it's okay to discuss it here. 

First he wrote on my channel wall
    'Fools' rush in where angels fear to tread.

He then wrote to me telling me I should respect Islam.  I told him that I don't make exceptions, ideas have to earn respect.

He told me I should respect his religion because it has 1.5 billion followers.  I asked him if he respects the idea that Jesus is god because xtianity has 2 billion followers?

He replied and told me that I misunderstood what he meant by "fools fear to tread" and there being 1.5 billion Muslims. He said he meant I should show some respect for his religion because although he wouldn't do anything himself (of course) there are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world and it only takes one to come a put a stick up my ass.  To which I replied

"Oh, a threat by proxy?  In that case, fuck off!" and I blocked him.

Quite right, Rash. I'm happy for people to say what they like, but once they descend to threats of violence - even proxy ones - that's crossing the line.
     Reply #85 - October 25, 2011, 06:05 AM

Guys, would there be a recording of this posted on youtube?

اه, يا ولاد الكدابة
     Reply #86 - October 25, 2011, 06:27 AM

Guys, would there be a recording of this posted on youtube?

www.youtube.com/user/thejinnandtonicshow

Reply #87 - October 25, 2011, 11:48 AM

It's so unfair, when do I get a death threat and be one of the cool guys?!

Do you want some of mine?

The last month I've received PM's from YouTube accounts that don't exist. Videos with people dying, executions, hangings and ominous text. It's quite sick what you get on the web. And when you come to your senses and want to collect this as evidence it is gone.

At the end of the day it is childish. I compare it to the gang mentality of youngsters in the US. Like now I've got a guy (BeholderGuard) stalking me and telling everyone I have a longer discussion with that I'm a hater and then he quotes Koranic verses  Cheesy

-- Abdul Ala al-Ma'arri --
    There are two classes of men: intelligent men without religion and religious men without intelligence.
     Reply #88 - October 25, 2011, 11:49 AM

I very rarely get them, which is good.  I think people only threaten StopSpamming because he is a wanker - in fact it is me sending him those videos :-)

Reply #89 - October 30, 2011, 12:48 AM

captndisguise

Have you guys introduced yourselves to the forum yet?
    pleast tell us your story in the intro threads here

Hello, I have just introduced myself to the forum

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=18491.0
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »