Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 04, 2024, 07:58 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 03, 2024, 10:35 AM

New Britain
May 03, 2024, 08:21 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 02, 2024, 04:16 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Zakir Naik discussed on The Wright Stuff

(Read 13620 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Zakir Naik discussed on The Wright Stuff
     Reply #30 - June 01, 2010, 01:47 PM

Excellent! He can be my friend!!  Cheesy

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
     Reply #31 - June 01, 2010, 03:31 PM

Torn between him coming and not coming now.

However I still think he should come for this specific reason: he is followed by many moderate Muslims. They adore him. To them he is the living and breathing evidence of the logic in Islam. He's not an extremist like Abu Hamza, but his comments have the flavour of an extremist at certain times.

If the stadiums are packed in the UK with moderates then it can be made ever more evident to the wider public that moderate Islam itself has problems and something needs to be done about certain tenets promoting hatred and fear (i.e. drop these dogmas for the moderates, or face apostates by moderates, or face conversion to other religions by moderate, etc). I know very good moderates Muslims, good people, in decent positions in society who all support/like this chap. They need to start questioning what they follow and wake up.

This is a lot different to banning some extremist nutter with a minority of followers advocating real horric actions to infidels.

If it is the case these points are highlighted and circulated in the media (especially our wonderful BBC who have in the past portrayed him in a good light in the past) and youtubed around and the message is made clear to the moderates before his arrival, then I don't care if he gets banned from entering. I just want him exposed. EXPOSED I TELL YOU!!!!
     Reply #32 - June 05, 2010, 07:23 PM

I was having convo with my younger Muslim cousin today, and he was worried that ZN might not be able to come as he was planning to go see him at Wembley. This is a guy who is not even properly religious, but still looks up to Naik, as, as HighOctane said, "the living breathing evidence of the logic of Islam".

It is very interesting to discover that the very reason Naik is being possibly denied entry is over the apostasy law statement as opposed to his questionable stance on Bin Laden. This, to me, is a positive sign. Muslims everywhere, including my cousin, especially those who were planning to see him will hopefully be having some very honest discussions about this topic.
     Reply #33 - June 05, 2010, 07:34 PM

Let's hope those discussion extend to the phone in programs on PeaceTV/other Islamic channels with the Mullahs!

So I have this dear relative in Bangladesh. Smart, successful, respected and he has sent many a few ZN articles in the past in a nice way to help me find my faith again. He sent me a non-ZN one recently and I am just so close to sending some articles back with a "put that in your pipe and smoke it!" attitude, however obviously I won't but boy is it tempting!!
     Reply #34 - June 05, 2010, 07:58 PM

Torn between him coming and not coming now.

However I still think he should come for this specific reason: he is followed by many moderate Muslims. They adore him. To them he is the living and breathing evidence of the logic in Islam. He's not an extremist like Abu Hamza, but his comments have the flavour of an extremist at certain times.

What is the rational of banning Abu Hamza's entry, and not banning Zakir Naik?
     Reply #35 - June 06, 2010, 03:42 AM

I think Abu Hamza was sent to the US to face terrorism charges wasn't he?

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
     Reply #36 - June 06, 2010, 04:52 AM

Gert Wilders was banned. Which I think was wrong. I don't think ZN should be banned but the media should be on his ass. And the politicians. Sadly this is not gonna happen. It won't be big news because I doubt people have the balls to scrutinize and criticize somebody like ZN because of the PC atmosphere. They don't want to hurt the feelings of muslims. The kiddie gloves would be off if ZN was a controversial Christian Evangelist preacher. Like say Pat Robertson.

I think the only way the media MIGHT be interested is if we sent mass emails with his comments and videos and asking them to do their job, showcase this motherfucker. Show that he's not just same small time muslim preacher, but a celebrated one and famous within Islam. Ask them to interview him and put his ass on the line. Ask him if what he says is really Islam then why are others saying the opposite (like for example should not kill apostates). Ask him if that's not equaling an Islamic state to a fascist state? Because simply propagating an opposite idea licenses the state and it's people to murder you? As if mere (and non-violent) ideas are dangerous.

Or has he already left the country? Grin
     Reply #37 - June 06, 2010, 04:58 AM

Well, the Times isn't shy to tell it like it is:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article7140235.ece

Have you read the comments? It's mostly please watch the entire video and it's taken out of context.
     Reply #38 - June 06, 2010, 04:59 AM

Here is the atypical muslim mentality.

Jane P wrote:
    It's dodgy journalism like this that whips up "white fright" that caused us and America to go to war in IRAQ and Afganistan. It's crazy to think how this country and other civilised nations have been coerced into MASS murder in far-off lands. Lets wake-up ppl to the actions of OUR COUNTRY! They have killed thousands of innocents. What this man may have said pales in comparison. Instead of complaining about immigration maybe we should first stop creating refugees by indiscriminate bombing. The so-called democracies in the west are not democratic! You vote for someone and they do what they want for 4-5 years and they go to war without the ppl's consent.

To K. Baxter We are in a deeply deprived moral state and have no authority to accuse others of anything, Learn what our nation has done.

I wanted to quickly answer the old question of why are there no Churches/temples in Saudi Arabia, the answer is that this Area is the Muslim equivalent of the Vatican state, how many mosques are in that!? There should be churches etc in other Muslim countries, but most of these are run by dictators anyway not by Muslims.

To Nick Bott, please quote me something you find distasteful from the hadith and I will quote you much worse from the bible, or possibly any other text, especially when taken out of context.
    May 31, 2010 10:11 PM BST on community.timesonline.co.uk
    Recommend? (24)
     Reply #39 - June 06, 2010, 07:57 AM

What TheRationalizer mentioned.

@BD: Absolutely, this type of PC which stops legitimate debate to take place. Haha, I notice all the comment spamming e.g.

H R wrote:
    We all know the truth hurts sometimes... But Dr. Z means no harm Smiley

... but one can just sort by "Most recommended" to get a real idea of the reader's comments, which as you'd expect to be right-of-centre.
     Reply #40 - June 06, 2010, 08:03 AM

I'm pretty disappointed because you'd think that in a secular society ex-muslims would have their voices heard as well. I honestly don't feel this is the case. It can be because there aren't that many ex-muslims out there but shouldn't Mariam Namazie be more famous? The woman is an EX-MUSLIM. How rare is that? You'd think people would be more interested. I am pretty sure if I told people at work that I'm an ex-muslim they'd look at me funny, like how you can be an ex-muslim, how can you leave Islam? They see it as more than religion, it's my culture, it's my identity. Like saying you're an ex-Arab or something. Frankly quite stupid, it takes a few minutes to explain but I would think you shouldn't have to explain. Quickest way to explain I guess is comparing it to be an ex-Catholic, or simply just saying Atheist.
     Reply #41 - June 06, 2010, 10:52 AM

Because one is an extremist and the other is not?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #42 - June 06, 2010, 12:58 PM

BD: Hmm, I know what you mean ... though to be honest I've not asked that many non-Muslims what they think of ex-Muslims.
     Reply #43 - June 06, 2010, 07:33 PM

The word extremist is subjective, so I would say, Abu Hamza has incited violence fairly explicitly whereas Zakir Naik not so.
    Although you could argue Zakir Naik vocally supports the death penalty for apostasy, and that could be taken as incitement to violence.
    Personally, like many here, I would like him to come to this country but then get severely slated by the media for his views, which supposedly represent 'moderate' Islam.

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #44 - June 06, 2010, 08:17 PM

Gert Wilders was banned. Which I think was wrong. I don't think ZN should be banned but the media should be on his ass.

We really can't compare Geert Wilders with Zakir Naik.  Geert is an EU citizen and has freedom of movement between other EU countries.  It was unbelieveable that Geert was refused entry to the UK (Jacqui Smith you silly woman you).

Zakir Naik is not an EU citizen.  He needs a visa to enter the UK, and there is grounds to refuse him this visa.  WTF is he coming into this country to do exactly?  What is his reason for vising the United Kingdom?  To tell us that the earth is egg-shaped?  Roll Eyes

Reply #45 - June 06, 2010, 08:33 PM

Cheesy

I see what you mean. What would happen though if they refused him access? He'd turn into a martyr. They'd play right into his clasped hands.
     Reply #46 - June 09, 2010, 04:07 PM

Quote from: MrSilly

But Zakir Naik undoubtably causes more damage to British society than Abu Hamza.

And Zakir Naik is an extremist in my opinion.
     Reply #47 - December 25, 2010, 03:38 PM

hello i thought i would clarify a few things about dr zakir naik because there seems to be some confusion here

muslims should be terrorists ? does a policeman terrorise a criminal ? yes. Is it wrong? no
    so what dr naik means is that BAD PEOPLE should be terrorised. It certainly doesnt mean muslims should terrorise innocents.

is osama bin laden right or wrong ? where is the proof to say he is bad ? where is the proof to say he is good ? like the weapons of mass destruction in iraq it simply does not exist. dr naiks view is that of neutrality until actual proof is provided. there were no slip ups in what he said only shortened youtube clips conveniently...

concerning apostates he always says the same thing that the apostasy does not always evoke the death penalty, if u choose to be an ex muslim then its fine as long as u dont start to spread lies or insult islam there after. in a sense apostasy is the same as treason where a person has decided to jump ship and treason carries the death penalty in most cases, however the crime for apostasy isnt death in 99% of cases, infact there are many examples of ppl in the quran becoming apostates and not receiving the death penalty Smiley

Mohamed Nazim took the shadah and became muslim Smiley

theres no moderate or extreme muslim, there is only practising muslim, partially practicing muslim and non practising muslim

Anyway i suggest u watch the full debate videos in their entirity before drawing a conclusion on a very short nicely cut video to be fair and then decide whether u agree or dont

he has many debates about islam and christ, science, women, terrorism etc etc

heres one to start u off Dr Zakir Naik - Is Terrorism A Muslim Monopoly

youtube.com/watch?v=utHBJmQIz7g
     Reply #48 - December 25, 2010, 03:52 PM

Mohamed Nazim took the shadah and became muslim

Yeah, after being beaten up and threatened with death.

No forced "reversion" there. sheikh

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #49 - December 25, 2010, 03:56 PM

> does a policeman terrorise a criminal ?

No.

>Is it wrong (to terrorise a criminal)?

Yes.

>so what dr naik means is that BAD PEOPLE should be terrorised.

That is wrong, They should be tried and punished according to their crime.

>It certainly doesnt mean muslims should terrorise innocents.

It depends how Muslims define innocents.

>is osama bin laden right or wrong ?

He's wrong

>where is the proof to say he is bad ?

His fatwa to "kill Americans military and civilians" for one. His support and help for attacks like 911 for another.

>concerning apostates he always says the same thing that the apostasy does not always evoke the death >penalty, if u choose to be an ex muslim then its fine as long as u dont start to spread lies or insult islam >there after.

I am constantly accused of "spreading lies and insulting Islam" - when all I do is talks about what is in the Qur'an and express my views about it. So basically if you open your mouth you are: "spreading lies and insulting islam"

>in a sense apostasy is the same as treason

No it's not

>where a person has decided to jump ship and treason carries the death penalty in most cases

Not where I come from.

>infact there are many examples of ppl in the quran becoming apostates and not receiving the death penalty Smiley

How nice - and a smiley and all.

>theres no moderate or extreme muslim, there is only practising muslim, partially practicing muslim and non practising muslim

And that'll be your view of Islam of course.

>heres one to start u off Dr Zakir Naik - Is Terrorism A Muslim Monopoly

Oh good - other people can be terrorists - well that's alright then!

Oh and btw Naik is the biggest prick going.
     Reply #50 - December 25, 2010, 04:41 PM

Oh and btw Naik is the biggest prick going

Cheesy clap hahaha and this guy appears to be one of the biggest suckers around.

Paul Anderson Lmao

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #51 - December 25, 2010, 05:14 PM

By the way, this man's last name means in Arabic "fucker". Yes, he is Zakir the fucker.
     Reply #52 - December 25, 2010, 05:21 PM

concerning apostates he always says the same thing that the apostasy does not always evoke the death penalty, if u choose to be an ex muslim then its fine as long as u dont start to spread lies or insult islam there after. in a sense apostasy is the same as treason where a person has decided to jump ship and treason carries the death penalty in most cases, however the crime for apostasy isnt death in 99% of cases, infact there are many examples of ppl in the quran becoming apostates and not receiving the death penalty Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMAZR8YIhxI

He is a hate monger. This video is most probably done in Pakistan, so he telling it fealessly, but if you asked the same question to him in western land, he would try to make it politically correct.

Also, I would like you to watch his thoughts about non-muslims.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jYUL7eBdHg

He conveniently equate non-muslims to a math teacher who thinks 2+2=3 not 4.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #53 - December 28, 2010, 07:00 PM

To Black Dog
    You say:-

I wanted to quickly answer the old question of why are there no Churches/temples in Saudi Arabia, the answer is that this Area is the Muslim equivalent of the Vatican state, how many mosques are in that!? There should be churches etc in other Muslim countries, but most of these are run by dictators anyway not by Muslims.

How many muslims are currently resident in the Vatican State?
    How many Christans are there in Saudi Arabia?

And I note you use the standard mslim tactic of comparing a country the size of Saudi Arabia with the Vatican State, the whole of the Vatican state is onlly 110 acres and it has NO muslims in the population indigenous or otherwise and only one small park which is not built up, compare that to the size of the Grand Mosque in Mecca 88 acres and the number of Christians in Saudi, most of whom do the jobs Saudis consider beneath their dignity, but a sizeable number of whom are locals , even if the Saudis deny them citizenship.
     Reply #54 - December 28, 2010, 07:10 PM

Does that mean that non-muslims who conver to Islam and don't stay quiet and stir up trouble in the UK should be sentenced to death? Well according to that ............  hmm, where is my axe?
     Reply #55 - December 28, 2010, 07:22 PM

Does that mean that non-muslims who conver to Islam and don't stay quiet and stir up trouble in the UK should be sentenced to death? Well according to that ............  hmm, where is my axe?

It's strictly a one way traffic my friend! So don't pick up your axe if you don't have any wood to cut! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
    But if reciprocity were applicable here, you would have some work cut out for you!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #56 - December 28, 2010, 08:32 PM

To Black Dog
    You say:-

How many muslims are currently resident in the Vatican State?
    How many Christans are there in Saudi Arabia?

And I note you use the standard mslim tactic of comparing a country the size of Saudi Arabia with the Vatican State, the whole of the Vatican state is onlly 110 acres and it has NO muslims in the population indigenous or otherwise and only one small park which is not built up, compare that to the size of the Grand Mosque in Mecca 88 acres and the number of Christians in Saudi, most of whom do the jobs Saudis consider beneath their dignity, but a sizeable number of whom are locals , even if the Saudis deny them citizenship.

Saudi Arabia can be compared to Italy, not to Vatican. Comparing Mecca and Medina to the Vatican is understandable. If we apply Islamic logic, Italy should ban the buidling of mosques in the country.

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #57 - December 29, 2010, 07:02 AM

It's strictly a one way traffic my friend! So don't pick up your axe if you don't have any wood to cut! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
    But if reciprocity were applicable here, you would have some work cut out for you!

Never been afraid of hard work, but it was not seriously meant. I just wanted to point out a certain degree of hypocrasy,
    plus a certain amount of :- be glad the Christian version of Shariah does not exist here or large numbers of muslims would be up for the chop.
     Reply #58 - December 29, 2010, 07:35 AM

Uh yeah  Roll Eyes

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• Zakir Naik discussed on The Wright Stuff
     Reply #59 - September 03, 2013, 03:42 PM

well people of India are cornering that Indian Zakir Joker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQPweyjLGDk

That Indian idiot doesn't understand meaning of maturity . Muslim fools like him live and die as an immature fools..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GRHD7nmWz0

Klingschor  gives clear cut idea on What Islam says what Muslim do  with its so-called scriptures w,r.t. marriage
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4L2kBde20g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYGuLjSuVgU

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »