Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Come back to Allah

(Read 56805 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 11 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Come back to Allah
     Reply #30 - April 24, 2010, 07:44 PM

Ahmed, you know when a Christian comes up to you and says, "brother in Christ! come to Christ! He loves you! Don't let the false prophet Muhammad blind you. He was a devil in disguise." How do you feel? Like you heard it all before, right?

The unlived life is not worth examining.
     Reply #31 - April 24, 2010, 07:46 PM

I just gave you the link. The French Scientist lists 20 things that were not known to Prophet Mohammed.
    Hence, he said that only God could have revelaed them to Prophet Mohammed.

Click on the link and read the book yourself.

Its evidence that there is a God and Quran is His book for entire humnaity.

Reply #32 - April 24, 2010, 07:47 PM

I just gave you the link. The scientists lists 20 things that were not known to Prophet Mohammed.
    Hence only God could have revelaed them to Prophet Mohammed.

Click on the link and read the book yourself.

Its evidence that there is a God and Quran is His book for entire humnaity.

Answer my question.

Why didn't Maurice Bucaille convert?

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #33 - April 24, 2010, 07:47 PM

Never heard about this in Islam, its a cultural thing afaik

Look in the Qur'an over who it is ok to marry; if one were to talk about 'desi culture' as so far as Hinduism - cousin marriage was severely frond upon. On the other hand 55% of Pakistani marriages occur between cousins. Naomi Chambers ( http://www.youtube.com/user/NaomiChambers )  did an interesting link between cousin marriage and lower IQ - which explains the number of fucking morons coming out of Muslim countries who can't analyse a situation and instead rely on emotion.

In reply to Ahmed (why is it that every fucking Muslims is Ahmed, Muhammad, Yusuf - come on, think up of some new fucking names for once) - if the evidence is so obvious as you claimed then how come Dr Maurice Bucaille never converted to Islam. The apparent objective evidence was right in front of him and ye the ignored it?! a scientist ignores what you claim is 'proof' of Qur'an's divine nature?

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
     Reply #34 - April 24, 2010, 07:48 PM

He later converted to Islam. He made a video of his conversion.

Many other scientists are converting to Islam after reading his groundbreaking book. Didnt you know that?
     Reply #35 - April 24, 2010, 07:48 PM

I read Bucaille's book back in the 80s and know all about the scientific miracles claims.

As I said - please show me ONE thing Muhammad could not have known about - and we will discuss it.

I am going to bed now as it's late so will pick this up tomorrow but here are a couple of vids for you in the meantime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XLg-SRGMNk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAVrmZVgH78
     Reply #36 - April 24, 2010, 07:48 PM

Lol - he was working for the King at the time of writing his book.

Ever wondered if Maurice converted to Islam?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #37 - April 24, 2010, 07:48 PM

Many other scientists are converting to Islam after reading his groundbreaking book. Didnt you know that?

Please, do show. I would love to see it Roll Eyes

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #38 - April 24, 2010, 07:49 PM

ahmed, it doesn't prove anything of the sort.

And how can the Koran be for humanity, when it is full of horrible, cruel, wicked, violent, viscious, bigoted hatred? And how can a religion be for humanity when its messenger was such an inhumane beast?

Please let us know, ahmed.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #39 - April 24, 2010, 07:51 PM

Either provide proof or shut up.

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
     Reply #40 - April 24, 2010, 07:52 PM

Many western scientists in Germany, Britain, France and USA are converting to Islam.

They know Quran is scientifically perfect.

You can read about them on the internet and see their conversions on youtube etc.

But even if I show you all these scientsits, you will still now believe it. You have to make up your own mind.

I am going too now. Until next time I log back on, please think about it.
     Reply #41 - April 24, 2010, 07:52 PM

Well if scientists are converting it must be true

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #42 - April 24, 2010, 07:54 PM

Many western scientists in Germany, Britain, France and USA are converting to Islam.
    They know Quran is scientifically perfect.

You can read about them on the internet and see their conversions on youtube etc.

But even if I show you all these scientsits, you will still now believe it. You have to make up your own mind.

I am going too now. Until next time I log back on, please think about it.

You know what Ahmed, I am starting to think you are nothing more than an idiot. Like Kaiwai said, provide us a video or shut the fuck up. WHAT scientists? You said 20, who are they?

~RIBS
     Reply #43 - April 24, 2010, 07:55 PM

Well if scientists are converting it must be true

Ah, the same scientists who thought that there was going to be a new ice age 40 years ago, the same scientists who suffer from the mensa syndrome where they assume because they're an expert at one thing it makes them an expert on everything.

Reply #44 - April 24, 2010, 07:56 PM

The Quran is true because the Quran says so.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #45 - April 24, 2010, 07:57 PM

Well my post was just a humorous explanation of an appeal to authority  

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
     Reply #46 - April 24, 2010, 08:00 PM

So was mine..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #47 - April 24, 2010, 08:01 PM

Do you reckon ahmed ever stops to think about how the fact that the overwhelming majority, like 99.9999999% of scientists in the world are not converting to Islam means that Islam is, in fact, all a load of bollocks?

Naah, he'd probably have a hernia at the very thought of it  wacko

Islam, once again, is hoist by its own petard  Grin

God is Love.

Reply #48 - April 24, 2010, 08:08 PM

The Qur'an is true because you will go to hell if you believe otherwise... as stated in the Qur'an.

The unlived life is not worth examining.
     Reply #49 - April 24, 2010, 08:13 PM

These are just some of the scientists who they converted in past 2 years.

They has read the Quran carefully and were so amazed. Quran could not be human book. It had to be from God.

Dr. Ian Weber from UK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA3wcKYcTfw&feature=related

Prof. Milan from Czech Republic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IspK651RpY&feature=related

Dr. Tagatat Tejasen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhHr7OBQrKs

Female Professor of Neuroscience at the University of Texas, USA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtSnn974cik&feature=related

Dr Jeffery Lang - Professor of Mathematics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2ZIgn1K7E4&feature=related

I can give you many more example from last 10 years of scientists who converted to Islam.
    Many biologists, geologists, astronomers, physicists, psychologists and others who became muslims when they
    looked at how advanced the Quran was. It is a book way ahead of its time.

These are not crazy people. These are scientific thinkers. They made a decision to accept Allah after seeing the evidence.

Bsides these scientists, there are thousands ordinary westerners who are becoming muslim every year.

I can give you proof if you want.

Reply #50 - April 24, 2010, 08:14 PM

I can give you many more example from last 10 years of scientists who converted to Islam.
    Many biologists, geologists, astronomers, physicists, psychologists and others who became muslims when they
    looked at how advanced the Quran was. It is a book way ahead of its time.

These are not crazy people. These are scientific thinkers. They made a decision to accept Allah after seeing the evidence.

And?

Reply #51 - April 24, 2010, 08:17 PM

ahmed, the fact that only a handful of scientists (who are probably suffering from some kind of low self esteem or whatever) have converted to Islam, whilst millions and millions of other have not, means that Islam is false and bullshit, doesn't it? Going by your reckoning, that must be true.

So its four scientist converts versus millions and millions of scientists who think Islam is bogus nonsense.

Sorry ahmed, going by your methodology, Islam is a pipsqueak in an ocean.

You lose, and Islam loses  Afro

God is Love.

Reply #52 - April 24, 2010, 08:18 PM

And what deusvult ?

I provided proof because some people above asked me to show even if one scientist has converted to Islam.

I did.

Reply #53 - April 24, 2010, 08:21 PM

dance dance bunny
    I can't believe there's a Muslim trying to get us to revert (or should that be re-revert!).
    It's great, I can enjoy arguing with them here.  dance

Ahmed,

Muslims hold a vast plethora of absurd beliefs such as:
    • a personal God who is: omnibenevolent, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient etc (and btw some of these are self-contradictory)
    • creationism (in particular that humans came from Adam and Eve)
    • heaven, hell and life after death
    • angels, the devil and jinns
    • devine predestination/fate
    • the day of judgement
    • the evil eye
    • the miracles of all the prophets
    • the ascention and second coming of Jesus as well as his virgin birth
    • punishment of the grave
    • and many more...

Ahmed, if you want us to believe all this, please provide some proper scientific evidence for each and every one of these claims. Of course, these claims are so absurd that there's not a hope in hell that any of them can be proven.

I mean, in science, if someone wants to claim that Bigfoot exists, they have to provide a specimen for other scientists to scrutinise.  Otherwise we assume it doesn't exist.  Search the internet for the 'Baloney Detection Kit' video by Michael Shermer.
    From the list above I'll pick just one of the beliefs.  Let's make it easy, Jinns.  Why should we assume they exist when there's absolutely no scientific evidence for their existence??  Remember, there's an infinite number of different possible things that could exist, but we scientists only believe what we can prove scientifically, otherwise where do you stop??  Muslims are very quick to laugh off other religion's beliefs as absurd, but they never question their own.

You keep making claims like "oh this scientist said this the Quran is right therfore it is".  I'm sorry, we don't blindly follow authority, we follow the evidence. And we check the evidence rigourously.  Again, see the Baloney Detection Kit video.
    Carl Sagan said:
    "To understand complex issues, we must free our minds of dogma and guarantee the freedom to publish, to contradict, and to experiment. Arguments from authority are unacceptable."

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #54 - April 24, 2010, 08:32 PM

And what deusvult ?

I provided proof because some people above asked me to show even if one scientist has converted to Islam.

I did.

Yea I understand that but you do realize that showing that scientists have converted to Islam and thereby somehow that lends some credibility to Islam is what is called an appeal to authority.  You might as well be telling us that soccer player drinks a sports drink and therefore we should to.  Scientists are not authorities on God and know no more or no less than me or you about the existence of God.  

Reply #55 - April 24, 2010, 08:33 PM

And what deusvult ?

I did.

Oi, Ahmed, millions and millions of scientists think Islam is nonsense. If you go by the numbers game that you are playing, that conversions by a handful of strange people validate Islam, then the real truth is that these converts are outnumbered by millions and millions to, what, five or six? That's truly pathetic, man. That makes Islam a microbe in terms of the equation you set up that you thought made Islam win the argument.

ahmed, Islam is the loser. Humanity rejects it, and always will. Islam is the minority. Like alot of Muslims, pumped full of delusional nonsense about Islams supremacy, you came here screaming about a handful of jerk offs who converted to Islam for some reason, not realising that if you use that logic of converts equals truth, well, the millions of scientists that say 'fuck off' to Islam prove it is meaningless, irrelevant bullshit. And the same goes for humanity - the billions and billions and billions and billions of humans who look at Islam and think its nonsense, also prove it is false and irrelevant.

You tried to play the numbers game, and got played yourself Grin

Like so many Muslims, full of empty bragging, not even realising that the 'logic'  and 'terms' of your bragging proves your religion is a load of baloney.

See ahmed, no matter which way you try to cut it, Islam loses   Afro

God is Love.

Reply #56 - April 24, 2010, 08:56 PM

Ahmed please accept Jesus as your lord and Savior
    "He was your Creator that created you. Who led you away from him"
     Reply #57 - April 24, 2010, 09:08 PM

I don't know about the rest but I do known that old Jeff Lang converted because he was marrying a Saudi women - there is no evidence to show that he would have converted if it weren't for the requirement of marriage.

I also question how many of them have kept up their faith in the long run given the spit out rate of 75% within the first three years; the fact that Jeff Lang can't even keep the obvious wajid requirement of the four madhabs of growing a beard - where those who shave are considered as 'imitators of those from the city of lot'. Heck Jeff is calling for mixed sex prays in the masjid!

I look at these so-called 'Muslims' and I wonder whether they simply became a Muslim because of some superficial tripe or for the sake of connivence given their outward expression of Islam is anything but conforming to the required norms.

Reply #58 - April 24, 2010, 09:27 PM

You know whats funny. Is that I asked Ahmed like 3 times to show me a video of Maurice Bucaille converting to Islam, yet he shows 4 scientists, none of them are Maurice!

~RIBS
     Reply #59 - April 24, 2010, 10:02 PM

You know whats funny. Is that I asked Ahmed like 3 times to show me a video of Maurice Bucaille converting to Islam, yet he shows 4 scientists, none of them are Maurice!

Of course, the problem is that Muslims cannot accept that religion is a private matter that can only be legitimises by ones own conviction rather than attempts to point to 'evidence'. I believe in God, I can't prove it, I can't go out and say, "Here is the Woowoo meter and it detects God" - I believe in God because of something subjective and a highly individual experience.

Why can't Muslim's accept it? because Muslims try to make out that their religion isn't 'like the rest', if they accepted belief in Islam is subjective and individual then they'll be in the same situation like any other religion.

• Previous page 1 23 4 ... 11 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »