Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Come back to Allah

(Read 54456 times)
  • 12 3 ... 11 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Come back to Allah
     OP - April 24, 2010, 11:04 PM

Salam to everyone

I would like to invite you all back to the pure and perfect Creator Allah, the Lord of the Universe.

Allah says he will forgive you if you desert him once. You still have chance to make it up with him. He is merciful.

It was your Creator who created you. Who led you away from him? Who? Think back, it must have been an evil person himself who led you astray from your Lord. Why did you listen to that person who removed you from your true Guardian. It was a big mistake. But you have another chance. You dont have too much time. Death is approacing. It gets everyone. Do you really want to die without loving the one who made you? Its best that you turn back to Allah and He will still love you. He is forgiving. You made a mistake. He will forgive it if you just ask. Remember death takes you back to Allah. You will soon going back to your maker. So, think about it and dont listen to His rejectors. They will go in their own grave. You will be alone in your own grave sic feet deep. Think and use the brain Allah gave you. Dont make Satan happy. Make your maker happy. You will go to Paradise of you love Allah and ask him to love you. Its up to you. Its your life. Therefore, the choice is yours. I cannot decide for you. No one can. You decide before death comes upon you. Once you die, on the other side are Heaven and Hell. You have this one chance to chose where you want to go. If you love Allah, you will definately go to eternal life in Heaven. Otherwise, if you reject Him and follow whisperings of Satan, you will go to Hell. That is what Allah himself said. Ignore Allah at your own peril. You are putting destiny at stake. You cannot harm me, if you deny Allah and love only this materialistic life. You are hurting yourself.

What are you going to do. Life is short.

Think about it. Its no joke.

Ahmed

• Re: Come back to Allah
     Reply #1 - April 24, 2010, 11:05 PM

Grin

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #2 - April 24, 2010, 11:08 PM

Yea right. Even if I do become Muslim again, its going to be almost impossible to remove all of my major sins anyway. DOn't give me any of that "but he is so merciful and forgiving!" He is only forgiving to the very few ultra pious Muslims, not somebody like me.

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #3 - April 24, 2010, 11:10 PM

Salam to everyone

I would like to invite you all back to the pure and perfect Creator Allah, the Lord of the Universe.

Allah says he will forgive you if you desert him once. You still have chance to make it up with him. He is merciful.

It was your Creator who created you. Who led you away from him? Who? Think back, it must have been an evil person himself who led you astray from your Lord. Why did you listen to that person who removed you from your true Guardian. It was a big mistake. But you have another chance. You dont have too much time. Death is approacing. It gets everyone. Do you really want to die without loving the one who made you? Its best that you turn back to Allah and He will still love you. He is forgiving. You made a mistake. He will forgive it if you just ask. Remember death takes you back to Allah. You will soon going back to your maker. So, think about it and dont listen to His rejectors. They will go in their own grave. You will be alone in your own grave sic feet deep. Think and use the brain Allah gave you. Dont make Satan happy. Make your maker happy. You will go to Paradise of you love Allah and ask him to love you. Its up to you. Its your life. Therefore, the choice is yours. I cannot decide for you. No one can. You decide before death comes upon you.

What are you going to do. Life is short.

Think about it. Its no joke.

Ahmed

Apart from this emotional plea - can you offer any concrete reasons why we should return to Islam?
     Reply #4 - April 24, 2010, 11:11 PM

So anyway, guys. How do you all feel about the economy?
     Reply #5 - April 24, 2010, 11:14 PM

Allah says he will forgive you if you desert him once

So wait, if one leaves Islam more than once, Allah will never forgive him/her? What kind of forgiveness is that.

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #6 - April 24, 2010, 11:18 PM

You have left Allah once. You are not totally in grip of Satan yet.
    So make sure, you dont leave Allah again because second time Satan gets you forever. He cannot get you first time.

--

Allah will forgive all your sins, except if you have committed murder of His believer. That He never ever forgives. Never.
    All other sins are forgiveable. If you return to your Creator, He will love you and forgive everything you have done.
    So dont wait till death. Do it now.

Best reason to return back to Allah is that you will know that now after death, you wont be just a waste. You will know that one day you will be going to be in Paradise. You will be with your parents and wife and children. Allah will reunite all muslims in Heaven. You wont miss them anymore. You will look farward to meeting them again.

So please, think about it. You life is going to be over very soon. Then you will die. Dont leave Allah. Be with Him, and you will have Him with you always.

Reply #7 - April 24, 2010, 11:19 PM

He is merciful

In between being a brutal sadist, you mean.
     Reply #8 - April 24, 2010, 11:22 PM

So make sure, you dont leave Allah again because second time Satan gets you forever. He cannot get you first time.

--

Allah will forgive all your sins, except if you have committed murder of His believer. That He never ever forgives. Never. All other sins are forgiveable. If yo return to your Creator, He will love you and forgive everything you have done. So dont wait till death. Do it now.

Best reason to return back to Allah is that you will know that now after death, you wont be just a waste. You are going to be in Paradise with your parents and wife and children. Allah will reunite all muslims in Heaven. You wont miss them anymore. You will look farward to meeting them again.

So please, think about it. You life is going to be over very soon. Then you will die. Dont leave Allah. Be with Him, and you will have Him with you always.

Well I left Islam more than once I guess you can say. So that means Allah will never forgive me I guess. I guess I just have to wait for hell and there is nothing I can do about it.

~RIBS
     Reply #9 - April 24, 2010, 11:22 PM

--

Allah will forgive all your sins, except if you have committed murder of His believer. That He never ever forgives. Never. All other sins are forgiveable. If yo return to your Creator, He will love you and forgive everything you have done. So dont wait till death. Do it now.

Best reason to return back to Allah is that you will know that now after death, you wont be just a waste. You are going to be in Paradise with your parents and wife and children. Allah will reunite all muslims in Heaven. You wont miss them anymore. You will look farward to meeting them again.

Oh and actually, Shirk is the only unforgivable sin.

~RIBS
     Reply #10 - April 24, 2010, 11:23 PM

Ahmed, do you honestly think no-one here has heard this kind of shit before? Your idiotic and baseless threats will not change anyone's mind.
     Reply #11 - April 24, 2010, 11:23 PM

ahmed .. i invite you to stay.. and read..
     Reply #12 - April 24, 2010, 11:25 PM

Like I said, please give some concrete rational reasons why we should return to Allah, rather than all this emotional crap - we've heard it all before!
     Reply #13 - April 24, 2010, 11:26 PM

Each of us a failed state in stark relief against the backdrop of the perfect worlds we seek.
    Propagandhi - Failed States
     Reply #14 - April 24, 2010, 11:26 PM

Read Allah's book, the Quran, translation Pickthall.

All sins except murder, are forgivable for first time deserters.

But second time Satan make you accept him as your God. This is shirk.

Reply #15 - April 24, 2010, 11:26 PM

ahmed2010, please let me make a counter offer.

Please reconsider wasting your life as a subservient slave to a sadistic, violent, capricious torturing deity who only exists in your brainwashed imagination, who made his messenger on earth a warlord who killed and terrorised innocent people.

Instead of sucking the **** of that god and his prophet, liberate yourself from mental and spiritual slavery, open your mind, be free, let love for all of humanity into your heart, dance to music, sing songs of pleasure, understand that all people, men and women are equal, that there is so much beauty in the world, in nature, in art, in love and science and open minded joy.

Save yourself ahmed, a whole world of beauty and love and experience awaits those who reject the serial killer god and his criminal prophet.

Choose life ahmed  Afro

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #16 - April 24, 2010, 11:27 PM

Read Allah's book, the Quran, tranlation Pickthall.

All sins except SHIRK. Read your Qur'an properly.

~RIBS
     Reply #17 - April 24, 2010, 11:27 PM

You know what, Ahmed? If god wanted us back, he'd have made you a little more convincing.
     Reply #18 - April 24, 2010, 11:28 PM

No, you have not read Allah's book, Quran.

Again - some concrete rational reasons why we should return to Islam, please.

All of us here know Islam is false.

Why would we return - unless you can show us it's true.

There is no point in saying "Please, please, return to Islam... I'll be your friend!"
     Reply #19 - April 24, 2010, 11:29 PM

No matter how free and full of pleasure, its only a temporary life. No matter how long it may be, it will end one day.

What happens on the other side is what a wise man considers and works for.  That is the best reason to love Allah.

So please choose wisely.
     Reply #20 - April 24, 2010, 11:31 PM

No matter how free and full of pleasure, its only a temporary life. No matter how long it may be, it will end one day.

What happens on the other side is what a wise man considers and works for.

So please choose wisely.

Dammit Ahmed, can you listen PLEASE. Give us some rational proof, and not emotional outbursts. Is that so hard?

~RIBS
     Reply #21 - April 24, 2010, 11:31 PM

What happens on the other side is what a wise man considers and works for.  That is the best reason to love Allah.

So please choose wisely.

Yawn!

This is getting tiresome.

Got anything else other than emotional pleas?
     Reply #22 - April 24, 2010, 11:32 PM

Read Allah's book, the Quran, tranlation Pickthall.

I have nothing against monotheism it's his fan club I can't stand; praying five times a day, killing apostates, killing gays, killing 'the infidel' whose only guilt is being born into the 'wrong religion', honour killings, cousin fucking, promotion of pedophillia as acceptable and so on and so on.

So yes, one does have issues with your 'Islam' and one would never wish to join - ever.

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
     Reply #23 - April 24, 2010, 11:32 PM

What happens on the other side is what a wise man considers and works for.  That is the best reason to love Allah.

So please choose wisely.

So ahmed. It's all about self-preservation; the fear of pain and the desire for the carnal 'paradise'?

What wisdom or goodness is there in submitting to a tyrant for the sake of self-preservation and the fulfilment of base desires?
     Reply #24 - April 24, 2010, 11:34 PM

cousin fucking

I told you it was fucked up.
     Reply #25 - April 24, 2010, 11:40 PM

cousin fucking

So yes, one does have issues with your 'Islam'

Never heard about this in Islam, its a cultural thing afaik

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #26 - April 24, 2010, 11:41 PM

So please choose wisely.

How can one "love" someone who threatens you with torture?

It is fear and threats that is behind all your pleas so far.

I'm off to bed now - I hope you can come up with something better in the meantime.

Nighty nite Ahmed Smiley
     Reply #27 - April 24, 2010, 11:41 PM

Hasan, Allah only threatens his enemies. All nations do that anyway.
    Allah does not threaten his true believers. So please dont make things up.

I know some weak muslims who do not follow Quran have done bad things. So do Atheists as well. Every community has bad people in them. Look at bankers how they caused financial crisis and resession. Economy is gone because greedy bankers were milking the people and each other. So please dont blame Allah if bad muslims break His laws which he set forth in the Quran. Humans tend to to silly things.

Allah exists and His book is perfect in morals and science.
    Did you know that not one major scientist have found any error in the Quran the book of Allah.

Famous French Scientist has proven that Quran is error-free,
    it has no scientific mistakes. He said Quran therefore must be from God.

Read his book: "The Bible, The Quran and Science" - by Dr Maurice Bucaille

http://www.islam101.com/science/bucaille.html

Complete book:

http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/MB_BQS/default.htm

Reply #28 - April 24, 2010, 11:43 PM

Hasan,

I know muslims who do not follow Quran have done bad things. So do Atheists as well. Every community has bad people in them. Look at bankers how they caused financial crisis and resession. Economy is gone because greedy bankers were milking the people and each other. So please dont blame Allah if bad muslims break His laws which he set forth in the Quran. Humans tend to to silly things.

Allah exists and His book is perfect in morals and science. Did you know that not one major scientist have found any error in the Quran the book of Allah.

Famous French Scientist has proven that Quran is error-free,
    it has no scientific mistakes. He said Quran therefore must be from God.

Read his book: "The Bible, The Quran and Science" by Dr Maurice Bucaille

http://www.islam101.com/science/bucaille.html

Complete book:

http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/MB_BQS/default.htm

Show me one thing in Qur'an that Muhammad could not have known about.
     Reply #29 - April 24, 2010, 11:44 PM

I can't take you seriously Ahmed. You posted that Bucaille nonsense. If he believes the Qur'an is error free and perfect, why didn't he convert?

Please. Answer that for me.

~RIBS
  • 12 3 ... 11 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »