Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hadith/Quranic Analysis

(Read 6358 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hadith/Quranic Analysis
     OP - March 30, 2010, 11:55 AM

I found a really good blog that contains some very useful information, it's well worth checking out:
    http://muslimhadith.blogspot.com/

There's some very funny and ridiculous hadiths in that collection Grin
  • Re: Hadith/Quranic Analysis
     Reply #1 - March 30, 2010, 02:24 PM

Cool.

The one where he burns down the palm trees is pretty interesting.
     Reply #2 - June 05, 2010, 05:19 PM

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 429:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any amongst the Prophets before me. These are:

1. Allah made me victorious by awe (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.

2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum. Therefore my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.

3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me (and was not made so for anyone else).

4. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation exclusively but I have been sent 1o all mankind.

5. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection.)

That is the difference between Mr. PBUH and other Prophets such as Jesus and Moses of Abarhamic religions.   Booty and Loot is special for Mr. PBUH ., The other two guys were saving their followers if needed  by giving their life but Mr. PBUH  takes life for his Allah.

Mock them and Move on....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - June 05, 2010, 05:24 PM

Moe reminds me of Dubya.
     Reply #4 - June 05, 2010, 06:16 PM

Moe reminds me of Dubya.

which one Junior or senior??

any way if it is Junior and if he bisbehaves with women, his wife will

string him upside down on to a tree like a goat and skin him alive..

Reply #5 - June 05, 2010, 06:19 PM

Cheesy

Dubya = George W. Bush.
     Reply #6 - July 31, 2010, 01:56 PM

BILLION MUSLIMS CONSIDER MO A PROPHET, THAT IS A MIRACLE

In history, many warlords and leaders robbed killed and raped and committed genocides but they were all condemned and declared evil criminals like Genghis Khan, Hitler and Polpot. Mo was the only war lord who did all that and is still declared a perfect human being. He was arguably not only the most violent man who ever lived but he was also a nut case who did such strange and abnormal things that if done by any one else will land him in a nut house . Yet a billion Muslims consider him a role model for humanity. Now that is a miracle ..

Let us see some of the things the role model did when he was not busy with robbing, killing and raping.

SLEPT WITH DEAD WOMEN

Whether this gesture was sexual in nature or not it is a nutty thing to lie down with a dead woman and think that it will give her a ticket to paradise. .

Hadith 34424 Kanezel omall —–

This is from a book called “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers), in the chapter of “The issues of women”, authored by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas:

“I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I SLEPT with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib”… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali.

SWAM IN FILTHY POND WITH DEAD DOGS

If you bathed in sewage water with fecal matter in it , will your wife let you come near her ? .Well our Prophet did just that it and not only his wives slept with him but wives of his disciples also came and slept with him

He had a strange theory that water cannot become dirty. He would go and swim in Budaah well in which people threw , garbage, dead animals , fecal matter and rags with menstrual blood in it. Not only that, after bathing in it he went to the mosque and lead prayer and all the Muslims prayed behind this stinking imam.. No body dared to speak up and criticize him or say that he stunk . They knew criticizing prophet was blasphemy punishable with death.

Here are some hadiths

Abu Dawood ,Book 1, Number 0066:

Narrated AbuSa’id al-Khudri:
    The people asked the Messenger of Allah (peace_be_upon_him): Can we perform ablution out of the well of Buda’ah, which is a well into which menstrual clothes, dead dogs and stinking things were thrown? He replied: Water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Abu Dawood,Book 1, Number 0067:
    Narrated AbuSa’id al-Khudri:
    I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah (peace_be_upon_him): Water is brought for you from the well of Buda’ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual clothes and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Tafsir Qurtubi, chapter vol 13, page 51
    Prophet drank dirty water from Budaah well and performed wudu with it.
    (For other references to Prophet’s(PBUH) bathing, drinking and making wudu with the water from Budaah well with dead dogs, garbage and menstrual blood listen to the last part of the following debate between a Muslim scholar and a Christian Arab)

WALKED AROUND WITH LICE

Needless to say that a man who bathed in filthy water of Budaah well will not mind having lice in his beard and head.. Our prophet used to walk around and visit his disciples with lice falling off his beard and head. The embarrassed muslim women often tried to take care of his lice problem..

Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 130:

Allah’s Apostle used to visit Um Haram bint Milhan she was the wife of ‘Ubada bin As-Samit. One day the Prophet visited her and she provided him with food and started looking for lice in his head.

Abu Dawood Book 19, Number 3074:
    She was picking lice from the head of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) while the wife of Uthman ibn Affan and the immigrant women were with him.

[/quote]
    VISITED CEMETERIES IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT AND MADE WEIRD HAND SIGNALS

How many of us wake up in the middle of night and go to a grave yard alone without any rhyme or reason , stand there for a long time making hand signals. And if we did , will we be considered sane …

Muslim Book 004, Number 2127: ‘A’isha narrated this:: When it was my turn for Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) to spend the night with me, he turned his side, put on his mantle and took off his shoes and placed them near his feet, and spread the corner of his shawl on his bed and then lay down till he thought that I had gone to sleep. He took hold of his mantle slowly and put on the shoes slowly, and opened the door and went out and then closed it lightly. I covered my head, put on my veil and tightened my waist wrapper, and then went out following his steps till he reached Baqi (cemetery)’. He stood there and he stood for a long time. He then lifted his hands three times, and then returned.

[/quote]

PERFORMED ORAL SEX ON MENSTRUATING WOMEN

Liking oral sex is one thing but performing it on a menstruating woman and then falling asleep on top of her private parts , you have to be either crazy or addicted to menstrual blood.

Here is a hadith where Prophet asked his menstruating wife Aisha to open her thighs , then he put his head there and later fell asleep with his head between her thighs… The hadiths stopped short of saying that he performed oral sex on Aisha but it seems, that’s what he did. . Either Aisha was too embarrassed to mention it or the later embarrassed muslims removed that part from the sahih hadith..

Sunaan Abu Dawud: Book 1, Number 0270:
    Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu’minin:

Aisha said “ One night Prophet of Allah entered (upon me) while I was menstruating He said: Come near me. I said: I am menstruating. He said: Uncover your thighs. I, therefore, uncovered both of my thighs. Then he put his cheek and chest on my thighs and I lent upon him until he became warm and slept.
    It seems that he had also recited Quran before falling asleep.

Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639:
    Narrated ‘Aisha:

The Prophet used to recite the Quran with his head in my lap while I used to be in my periods (having menses).

BLINDED PEEPING TOMS

Every one likes privacy. But you don’t pierce a sharp arrow into the eye of some one who peeps in your room . .

Bukhari Volume 9, Book 83, Number 38a:
    Narrated Anas:

A man peeped into one of the dwelling places of the Prophet. The Prophet got up and aimed a sharp-edged arrow head (or wooden stick) at him to poke him stealthily. [/quote]

TOLD STRANGE FAIRY TALES

Mo used to tell ridiculous make believe fairy tales of meeting jinns, wrestling with them, tieing them to a mosque pillar, reciting quran to their gatherings etc etc. He said jinns eat bones and their horses eat dung. (he instructed muslims never to use bones to clean themselves after defecating). Every one call such a man loonie but muslims call him prophet and consider him holier than god.(South park drew cartoons of God and Jesus, it did not bother muslims , when they drew cartoon of Mo, they went beserk)
    Here is such a story of Mo describing his quran recital to a gathering of bone eating jinns ( who were made of fire) who rode to the event on dung eating horses ..

Muslim, Book 004, Number 0903:

Ibn Masud says
    “we were in the company of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) one night and he went missing. We searched for him in the valleys and the hills. We thought he was secretly killed by somebody. We spent the worst night which people could ever spend. When it was dawn we saw him coming from the side of Hiri’. We said: Messenger of Allah, we missed you and searched for you, but we could not find you and we spent the worst night which people could ever spend. He (the Holy Prophet) said: A Jinn came to me to invite on behalf of a group of jinns and I went along with him and recited to them the Qur’an. Prophet then went along with us and showed us their traces and traces of their embers. They (the Jinn) asked him (the Holy Prophet) about their provision and he said: Every bone on which the name of Allah is recited is your provision. The time it will fall in your hand it would be covered with flesh, and the dung of (the camels) is fodder for your animals. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Don’t perform istinja (clean yourself) with these (things) for these are the food of your brothers (Jinn).

Well hadith is FULL of Junk..   And that excerpts come from   http://www.faithfreedom.org/articles/op-ed/billion-muslims-consider-mo-a-prophet-that-is-a-miracle/

Reply #7 - August 16, 2010, 01:51 PM

Iran unveils oldest Persian Quran   says news..
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=138837&sectionid=3510212
    (Clicky for piccy!)

Iran has unveiled the oldest Persian Quran during the 18th edition of the International Quran Exhibition in the capital city of Tehran.

Iranian researcher Ali Revaqi discovered the book in the Central Library of Astan Quds Razavi in the city of Mashhad.

Revaqi, who has conducted an extensive research on the Persian Quran, found the 10th-century book among thousands of Quranic manuscripts housed in the library, IRNA reported.

The Quran was published in two volumes and contains the Arabic text written in Kufic scripts accompanied by Persian translations.

As the first and last pages of the book are missing, the identity of the translator could not be established.

The Central Library of Astan Quds Razavi houses some 80,000 manuscripts and thousands of ancient lithography books, from which around 16,000 are Quranic manuscripts.

Ten of the Quranic manuscripts contain handwritings of Shia Imams, Imam Ali (PBUH), Imam Hossein (PBUH), Imam Hassan (PBUH), Imam Sajjad (PBUH), Imam Reza (PBUH) and Imam Kazem (PBUH).

More than 340 Iranian and 15 international publishers are offering their products at this year's Quran Exhibition, and over 90 companies are presenting Quranic software.

That is where these fools spend  whatever little money they get from exporting the Gas/oil under the land..   I wonder how different is this Quran w.r.t to Original one..

Reply #8 - August 17, 2010, 05:01 PM

Mashallah.  Muslimah

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »