Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 06:44 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I Keel You!!!!

(Read 82222 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: I Keel You!!!!
     Reply #90 - December 19, 2010, 02:43 PM

Well, thank you all for the support. My friends on naseeb are helping me out now.. Smiley I am sure these guys can't do shit to me in the US.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #91 - December 19, 2010, 02:57 PM

Naseeb crowd is not a hard crowd. The mosques in michigan are hardcore. I haven't seen such hardcore person on naseeb  in 7 years. I have politely brought the camel pee hadith.

Michigan state and some Mosques in it are NOT new to me,  which town in Michigan are you talking dear Muddy?  Dearborn??  Detroit?? Canton?? Hamtramck??  

May be we can  get some of them in to  " Council for Educating   Michigan   Boys" Club ..  I beleive that forums like CEMB will do much better job than Police ever could on these Mobots.

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #92 - December 19, 2010, 04:08 PM

Naseeb crowd is not a hard crowd. The mosques in michigan are hardcore. I haven't seen such hardcore person on naseeb  in 7 years. I have politely brought the camel pee hadith.

You are deemed to be polite when you totally agree with them and yell crazed Mashallahs!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #93 - December 19, 2010, 06:28 PM

lol..
    yeezee I am in Canton. Are you from the area as well? But I never been to its mosque. My brother lives in Rochester, and I have been to his mosque and met many of his friends.  He also took me to mosques in various parts of michigan. I do know their attitude. They act all high and mighty because most of the people are highly educated, and imams as well are quiet educated ones. (Not that they would talk to us in civilized manner)

and many others...
     Reply #94 - December 19, 2010, 06:40 PM

lol..
    yeezee I am in Canton. Are you from the area as well? But I never been to its mosque. ........

Well  I am not from there  but I do visit  midlands.. close to Det...

My brother lives in Rochester, ..

what Rochester, New York??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #95 - December 19, 2010, 06:47 PM

no, its in MI. Anyways, I don't know about khan1970. I only know from his profile that he is from michigan. And from his picture he looks quiet familiar to me, most probably part of my brother's social circle.

Anyways, I do blame michigan mullahs to fanatasize my brother, and then my parents.

and many others...
     Reply #96 - December 19, 2010, 06:48 PM

Wow, what a bunch of fuckin whiney little shits. They want to boycott the site and run to the Pakistani government because they disagree with what ONE fuckin poster is saying?

fuck you
     Reply #97 - December 19, 2010, 06:49 PM

yup

and many others...
     Reply #98 - December 19, 2010, 06:53 PM

camel pee hit the nerve though..
    I used that hadith before as well, but I quoted directly. And they were all defensive and showing me the benefits of camel urine.
    Anyways, this time, I first told a guy to have a glass of fresh camel pee to cure himself. They all started bashing me for gay pee fetish. I went to sleep, and when all of them had bashed me enough for it, I posted the hadith. Since then, they are threatening me.

and many others...
     Reply #99 - December 19, 2010, 07:43 PM

I know I shouldn't laugh muddy, but thats kind of funny, the way you dropped that camel pee hadith for maximum effect.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #100 - December 19, 2010, 08:29 PM

Well  I am not from there  but I do visit  midlands.. close to Det...

Wait a minute...  you live in the U.S., Yeezevee? I thought you were based in Pakistan or something? The Kafir of Karachi!
     Reply #101 - December 19, 2010, 08:31 PM

Yeezeevee, where are you from? What's your ethnic/religious background?  Smiley

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #102 - December 19, 2010, 09:11 PM

Wait a minute...  you live in the U.S., Yeezevee? I thought you were based in Pakistan or something? The Kafir of Karachi!

You took the words straight outta my mouth

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #103 - December 19, 2010, 09:18 PM

I know I shouldn't laugh muddy, but thats kind of funny, the way you dropped that camel pee hadith for maximum effect.

lol, I am still laughing. I know, they can't do jack $hit about me in US. He might end up involving his masjid and all. So be it. It will go to court, I will demand my free lawyer, and take the case to the media. I simply can't accept their self righteous attitude.

and many others...
     Reply #104 - December 19, 2010, 09:48 PM

Free lawyer where? In the US? I don't think so.

fuck you
     Reply #105 - December 19, 2010, 09:51 PM

Q-Man, who's in your avatar?

Is your grammar defective? Just askin'.

"The wound is the place where the Light enters you." - Rumi

Reply #106 - December 19, 2010, 10:00 PM

Q-Man, who's in your avatar?

and what is that thing in his hand ?

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
     Reply #107 - December 19, 2010, 10:03 PM

It's an oxygen mask. The guy is hot though.

Is your grammar defective? Just askin'.

"The wound is the place where the Light enters you." - Rumi

Reply #108 - December 19, 2010, 10:27 PM

Free lawyer where? In the US? I don't think so.

This is what I found on internet
    The Constitutional Right to Free Counsel

Many people have heard of the landmark case of Miranda v. Arizona. In that case, the US Supreme Court declared that certain basic rights are sacred under the US Constitution, including the right to be represented by an attorney if you're arrested. This includes the right to free legal representation when you can't afford to hire an attorney on your own.

If you get a speeding ticket or a parking ticket, or get sued in small claims court, don't expect to get a free attorney. This right applies only if you're charged with a crime where you could be punished with jail time, and in limited other serious instances such when the termination of your parental rights is at stake. This right to counsel applies at the trial level and to appeal at the higher courts.
    Eligibility for Free Counsel Not Clear Cut

How do you qualify for free counsel? A judge ultimately determines whether you're so economically challenged to have an attorney assigned at no cost. In some places, these attorneys are called "public defenders."

You must ask the judge to appoint an attorney for you, then, the judge asks a number of personal questions about your financial resources. Many pointed questions are asked, including your income per week and how, the value of your assets and if other people are supporting you.

Be prepared for this detailed questioning in an open public courtroom - except for termination of parental rights cases, which are closed to the public. Don't exaggerate or lie; harsh penalties result if it's found out you lied about your ability to pay. One judge even remarked on the designer purse being carried by a person who asked for a free attorney. Scrutiny of this kind will be ongoing throughout the case.

Anyways, I don't really think I will easily qualify for it. I hope they only check the current balance of my bank account, not my house or credit card limit.

and many others...
     Reply #109 - January 04, 2011, 06:12 PM

Latest comment on my youtube video:

ShazadKashmir has made a comment on Is Islam a Peaceful Religion.wmv:
    DONT THINK YOUR BAD POSTING UP ON INTERNET AND WEBSITES LIKE CEMB, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE

You can reply to this comment by visiting the comments page.

===

Anyways, I have removed my video down for now.. But I will take appropriate action of involving authorities (possibly FBI) if it gets bad.

and many others...
     Reply #110 - January 04, 2011, 06:34 PM

muddy, you need to take it easy. There are ways of getting your message out without putting yourself at risk. I'm not saying you should stop saying what you want to say, but use some discretion and stay safe.

God is Love.

Reply #111 - January 04, 2011, 06:36 PM

Well, I am in United States. If something bad happens to me, these guys would be screwed badly as well. Also would give bad name to their own religion.

and many others...
     Reply #112 - January 19, 2011, 06:01 PM

From Atheer's channel (prompted by the video in support of Atheists/Agnostics)

johnnystorm28
    TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, its good that worms like you are coming out, it will be easy for us to track you down and teach you a lesson in future, yes, in future, when Muslims will take control of Germany, piece of shit like you must be hanged in public.
     Reply #113 - January 19, 2011, 06:16 PM

when Muslims will take control of Germany, piece of shit like you must be hanged in public.

The far-right Eurabia crowd and violent Muslims like this, are hand in glove together.

God is Love.

Reply #114 - January 19, 2011, 07:33 PM

camel pee hit the nerve though..
    I used that hadith before as well, but I quoted directly. And they were all defensive and showing me the benefits of camel urine.
    Anyways, this time, I first told a guy to have a glass of fresh camel pee to cure himself. They all started bashing me for gay pee fetish. I went to sleep, and when all of them had bashed me enough for it, I posted the hadith. Since then, they are threatening me.

Genius...  Cheesy

All the best muddy. I know a day will come when I start tearing it up on Muslim forums, it's (a) too much fun, and (b) well it's just alot of fun.
     Reply #115 - January 21, 2011, 11:43 PM

Yup, it indeed is. You just have to play your cards right. Otherwise you can get kicked out without attaining much.

and many others...
     Reply #116 - January 23, 2011, 11:11 PM

This is not really: "I Keel You" - but some Iranian Racist cunt replying to our "Arab Atheists Speak Out" vid.

Carpet bomb all Arabs.

Fuck all these primitive sandnigger dogs.

PersoAryanism 17 hours ago
     Reply #117 - January 24, 2011, 03:37 AM

nazi iranians kinda remind me of nazi russians  whistling2

Just look at the sun and the moon, rotating around the earth perfectly! Out of all the never ending space in the universe, the sun and moon ended up close to earth rotating around it perfectly.!!

Reply #118 - January 29, 2011, 12:01 PM

That Persian / Arab bigotry is unreal. Its like the hatreds between Indians and Pakistanis. Frighteningly intense, the narcissism of small differences.

God is Love.

Reply #119 - January 29, 2011, 12:54 PM

Muddy don't use your real photo mate... and do edit out your posts saying where you are located.  lipsrsealed
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »