Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I Keel You!!!!

(Read 82158 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: I Keel You!!!!
     Reply #60 - April 04, 2010, 09:50 PM

I've had people assuming various things about my beliefs/sexuality, but I haven't had any death threats (yet). I normally respond by mocking their ignorance and terrible writing. People don't seem to realise just how much their writing gives away. I doubt they actually want to be taken seriously though. They're just frustrated, and since they lack the cognitive faculties, instead of trying to argue a point they just rely on ignorant assumptions and personal attacks. It's not even funny once you get used to it - just sad. These folks don't even recognize the extent of their own stupidity.

+1

My thoughts exactly. I mean the way some of them type it doesn't even look like english anymore, and many of them speak english as a first language!!

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #61 - April 05, 2010, 06:12 PM

Quote from: IslamMythology
    @li go fuck ur mother u scrawny fuck

Reply #62 - April 05, 2010, 10:48 PM

Not a threat as such - but amusing:

kassamone
    may allah guide you. if not burn in hell
     Reply #63 - April 29, 2010, 06:05 AM

only ones i got were from my mom :( if i convered she would cut my throat, and other was to kill me in my sleep

last one was that she would tell the people in Egypt despite me not caring lol ( apparently it is a big deal )

[13:36] <Fimbles> anything above 7 inches
    [13:37] <Fimbles> is wacko
    [13:37] <Fimbles> see
    [13:37] <Fimbles> you think i'd enjoy anything above 7 inches up my arse?
     Reply #64 - June 09, 2010, 03:36 AM

kassamone

muslims are adorable <3

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #65 - June 10, 2010, 10:45 AM

kassamone

Grin

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #66 - June 10, 2010, 11:58 AM

Post any death threats,

My dad once told me that I will face God's punishment within 24 hours if I didn't revert to Islam.  I wasn't afraid of God's punishment (obviously), but I was a little worried that he might give God a helping hand. whistling2  Luckily nothing happened.

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #67 - June 10, 2010, 12:08 PM

Well what you said still holds. They do find greater comfort casting their enemy as a worshipper of a different god. Having Hindu polytheists or Jews as enemies fits perfectly within the narrow confines of the islamic "us vs them" narrative . Apostates and free-thinkers are much more difficult and alien to the musulman mind.................

That is NOT narrow confines of Islam but rules of Muhammad's Islam that  stems from Quran dear Iblis., And you also  put Apostates and free-thinkers together for Muslims.  Apostates of Islam are the worst in Islam right from the start to to this day.  They are worse than pagans/hindus, Jews, Christians in the books of Islam and in the minds of Muslims.  They are enemies of Islam and Muslims unless they repent and come back to Islam.

So you can NOT  put Apostates and free-thinkers   together.  But  you are right  Muslims and Islam never thought about people like  Freethinkers, Humanists , naturalists evolve in time. In fact all the way until 1980s, even educated Muslims never thought about this sect of human race..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #68 - June 10, 2010, 12:18 PM

Actually some muslims say that you have to murder apostates even if they repent. If they were born muslims. Allah then decides whether to forgive them or send them to hell. But kill you must  yes
     Reply #69 - June 10, 2010, 12:47 PM

(Clicky for piccy!)

(Clicky for piccy!)

Jesus, that is startling.

So much for the ummah, eh.

there are 10 to 15% of such ROGUES in Islam across the board and worst come from Pakistan., often all these guys are   graduates  with that hate preached in Mosques and schools embedded in their brains. It takes time to clean up..

Reply #70 - June 10, 2010, 01:12 PM

Actually some muslims say that you have to murder apostates even if they repent. If they were born muslims. Allah then decides whether to forgive them or send them to hell. But kill you must  yes

When I was a Muslim, I heard a radical Salafi Muslim telling me that Islam says that anyone who insults the prophet Mohamed should be killed EVEN IF HE REPENTS.  I believe there are a number of Hadiths that advocate this.  See http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/22809
    For apostasy, it seems there is a greater difference of opinion about whether repentance should be accepted or not (assuming the apostate doesn't get exceuted after 3 days).  See http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&cid=1178724001992&pagename=Zone-English-Living_Shariah/LSELayout

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #71 - June 10, 2010, 01:18 PM

When I was a Muslim, I heard a radical Salafi Muslim telling me that Islam says that anyone who insults the prophet Mohamed should be killed EVEN IF HE REPENTS.

That is true., Coming from Islam,  Insulting prophet of Islam and Quran is WORSE than leaving Islam.  And the reason for that is., these insulters who come  back again to Islam  after repenting have to be  made an example on this earth for other believers  and Only Allah can forgive them..

Reply #72 - August 27, 2010, 01:06 AM

this one wasn't because i was debating religion.
    i saw a video on you tube on why women shouldn't drive in Saudi .

Him: i'm with him on this.
    me: i hope you don't breed.
    Him: only with the females in your household.
    me: i'm afraid guys from the stone age are not our type .
    very Islamic of you btw ..i look forward to sharing the story !

and i am  Roll Eyes

here's the link to the video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9cAa6SP79M&feature=related
    be ware: stupid people speaking.

"Tomorrow is the today you were worried about yesterday" Unknown
     Reply #73 - September 07, 2010, 07:29 PM

LOL ok

Here's a few, not really death threats, but just funny as fuck

Cheesy

duvetluval (2 months ago)
    coward . U who is shit . Allah curse the day you were born . COWARD . only have guts in youtube . You afraid huh? to show your face 

"u who is shit..." lulz
     Reply #74 - September 07, 2010, 07:48 PM

lol ah ha ha ha. that guy thinks you're a hindu. look at him go all mad.

as someone pointed out the muhammadans from the indian subcontinent, especially pakistan and afghanistan are the most obnoxious. its their own inferiority complex over the hindus/indians that drive them that way. and they know it!

so what have we learnt here?

- all Hindus worship cows, dogs, cobras, lizards, trees, you name it
    - all Hindus worship just about anything

lol so cute
     Reply #75 - September 07, 2010, 08:02 PM

I've had people assuming various things about my beliefs/sexuality, but I haven't had any death threats (yet). I normally respond by mocking their ignorance and terrible writing. People don't seem to realise just how much their writing gives away. I doubt they actually want to be taken seriously though. They're just frustrated, and since they lack the cognitive faculties, instead of trying to argue a point they just rely on ignorant assumptions and personal attacks. It's not even funny once you get used to it - just sad. These folks don't even recognize the extent of their own stupidity.

Bravo you summed about neatly most of my encounters with muhammadans on youtube comments.

1) there are those who betray their stupidity by their typing, and these type often resort to crude personal attacks

2) they respond to your posts, but they are extremely adamant on them having the rational high ground and you being a lying kuffar no matter how hard you demonstrate the logically fallacy, contradictions and errors within the quran
     Reply #76 - September 07, 2010, 08:14 PM

Rather then thinking with your head you thought with your pe#is. rather then looking for spiritual fulfillment you went for anal an#l fulfillment - IsraeliFaggot

This guy is a genius.

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #77 - September 07, 2010, 08:17 PM

abbekhan (1 week ago)

If i find you you then you know what i do i cut your penis put in your mouth and cut your body parts every week but you shell get healthy food every day that you shell not die once and a huge horse shell fuck you with huge cock then you cant move,basterd mother fucker,your most dirty human on earth,You dont have right to live basterd you must die must die must die,i can kill you IF I FIND YOU, YOU ARE MOST UGLY AND EVIL ON EARTH I NEVER SEEN A SUCH BASTERD IN MY LIFE,

this muslim is better

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #78 - September 07, 2010, 09:07 PM

abbekhan (1 week ago)

If i find you you then you know what i do i cut your penis put in your mouth and cut your body parts every week but you shell get healthy food every day that you shell not die once and a huge horse shell fuck you with huge cock then you cant move,basterd mother fucker,your most dirty human on earth,You dont have right to live basterd you must die must die must die,i can kill you IF I FIND YOU, YOU ARE MOST UGLY AND EVIL ON EARTH I NEVER SEEN A SUCH BASTERD IN MY LIFE,

this muslim is better

Demonstrating for those in doubt, how kind and loving Muslims can be. What a nimrod.  Roll Eyes

I think those around him should muzzle 'im

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain.
     Reply #79 - September 10, 2010, 01:50 AM

this muslim is better

Actually, can I volunteer for his torture even if i dont have a penis?

"If intelligence is feminine... I would want that mine would, in a resolute movement, come to resemble an impious woman."
     Reply #80 - September 10, 2010, 02:13 AM

Sorry penis only torture party

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #81 - October 19, 2010, 05:01 PM

Dear Iblis

I think you should meet TruthSeeker from the Introductions page. That is how I realized this forum is REALLY open. It welcomes Ex Muslims, Non Muslims, AND Muslims. Even Ex Polytheists.
     Reply #82 - December 13, 2010, 04:26 AM

Ever been tempted to take the death threats, fix the grammar and spelling and send them back with a small note giving pointers on how to swear in English properly ?

Juan

El bien mas preciado / es la libertad
    hay que defenderla / con fe y valor.
     Reply #83 - December 19, 2010, 12:22 PM

My very first threat. This guy is from Michigan too where I am living. Just in case if I ever get missing, please track this guy down on naseeb . com. His ID is Khan1970. He might be in a friend circle of my brother. In this board comments can be read backwords, from bottom to top.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #84 - December 19, 2010, 12:51 PM

muddy, that is fucked up. Take care if he lives in your vicinity, and report it to the police if you feel intimidated or under threat.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #85 - December 19, 2010, 01:03 PM

muddy, that is fucked up. Take care if he lives in your vicinity, and report it to the police if you feel intimidated or under threat.

No..No.. don't go to Police in US of A,  just like that dear Muddy.,  they make trouble and you will in the computer for ever.. But just watch over...  

you are indeed interacting with hard crowd..

http://www.naseeb.com/

But be polite and ..only ask questions there..

Reply #86 - December 19, 2010, 01:18 PM

I would suggest you bring to police attention now. It is a written record in a public forum - so good evidence and if he escalates, it would make things simpler.
     Reply #87 - December 19, 2010, 01:44 PM

They are now threatening to report it to Pakistani blasphemy authorities.

I am on this site for like 7 years. I have friends there, but this guy suddenly joined and boiled my blood with his "Islam is obviously perfect religion because islamqa says so".

Anyways, here are some screenshots in pdf file for the latest topic they created. The comments are from bottom up, so you have to read the page 2 comments first:

http://doocu.com/pdf/view/31738
    http://doocu.com/pdf/view/31739

and many others...
     Reply #88 - December 19, 2010, 01:46 PM

I am particularly concerned about the admins who are my friends, and live in Pakistan. But the site is hosted in US.

I am sure no one can easily touch me in US, but I am little more concerned if it can be an outburst in Pakistan.

and many others...
     Reply #89 - December 19, 2010, 01:48 PM

Naseeb crowd is not a hard crowd. The mosques in michigan are hardcore. I haven't seen such hardcore person on naseeb  in 7 years. I have politely brought the camel pee hadith.

and many others...
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »