Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I Keel You!!!!

(Read 82149 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: I Keel You!!!!
     Reply #30 - March 30, 2010, 12:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMKtmlFzzCE&feature=channel

We need to interact and interact  and interact however bad other side may be..

It says it for Al-jazeerah at the end, but it paints an anti-Islamic pro-West argument throughout the film Huh?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #31 - March 30, 2010, 01:03 PM

discussislam
    @ sandipaaaaaa - Come and get me, scum bag - I'll be waiting.

Hass, thats so unlike you.  It'll just make them more annoyed, which defeats the whole purpose of your videos.

Just throw Islam back in their face when they come up with comments like that, something or other like the quran says not to curse. 

Being preached Islam by an ex-muslim, that'll teach 'em say you dont know anything about it!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #32 - March 30, 2010, 01:41 PM

Hass, thats so unlike you.  It'll just make them more annoyed, which defeats the whole purpose of your videos.

Just throw Islam back in their face when they come up with comments like that, something or other like the quran says not to curse.  

Being preached Islam by an ex-muslim, that'll teach 'em say you dont know anything about it!

I will be respectful to Muslims in general - but if someone threatens to burn me in front of my family then this person does not deserve an ounce of respect.

You nor I nor I (when we were Muslims) would have said such things - nor would the vast majority of Muslims!

FFS sake he is threatening to kill me! Are you kidding IsLame - we must tell such bastards where to go and that we are not afraid of such scumbags.

Reply #33 - March 30, 2010, 02:31 PM

I agree with Hassan. We don't need to be polite to the bastards who threaten to kill us, and nor should we show any weakness.
     Reply #34 - March 30, 2010, 02:42 PM

I will be respectful to Muslims in general - but if someone threatens to burn me in front of my family then this person does not deserve a ounce of respect.

You nor I nor I (when we were Muslims) would have said such things - nor would the vast majority of Muslims!

FFS sake he is threatening to kill me! Are you kidding IsLame - we must tell such bastards where to go and that we are not afraid of such scumbags.

+1

Heck, I tell muslims to go eat a dick even when they are polite to me! I am really one tough guy when it comes to the internets.  Cool

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #35 - March 30, 2010, 02:47 PM

I am really one tough guy when it comes to the internets. Cool

So you are TOUGH GUY on internet?  lol.. so you are actully a mommy boy  .lol. But I tell you that is GOOD..

be good.. NO dicks and sucks..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #36 - March 30, 2010, 02:51 PM

Its funny, on the internet im mostly quite polite during discussions, but if i hit religious folks on the street that try to convert people, especialy young people, i can go bonkers and start 2 hour arguments with them.

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves." - from Goethes Faust
    "Only the wisest and the stupidest men never change." - Confuzios
    "there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
     Reply #37 - March 30, 2010, 03:28 PM

be good.. NO dicks and sucks..

You tell him, Yeezevee!  Afro
     Reply #38 - March 30, 2010, 07:18 PM

While we are posting death threats, sadly I get quite a few Muslim haters and bigots who post some really nasty stuff directed at Muslims - here's the latest on my vid "You Can't Leave Islam"

makeminealarge1 (2 hours ago)
    there is only one good muslim, and thats a dead one
     Reply #39 - March 30, 2010, 07:29 PM

I've been accused of being a Jew and that I 'deserve to die'  grin12 That's why I usually stay away from the Ummah forums.
     Reply #40 - March 30, 2010, 07:41 PM

This kinda sounds to me like Nietzsche's "The last Christian died on the cross". Except, Mo was not "good".

"In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Reply #41 - March 30, 2010, 07:54 PM

Your taking him out of context, Hassan.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #42 - March 30, 2010, 08:03 PM

Your taking him out of context, Hassan.

That's an example of your dry humour - right?
     Reply #43 - March 30, 2010, 08:06 PM

Grin

lol I hope so.

Reply #44 - March 30, 2010, 08:12 PM

lol... just checking Wink
     Reply #45 - March 30, 2010, 08:25 PM

I had three death threats in my life
    (concerning leaving Islam....I'ed have much more if I included all the other subjects, really)

two from my mom....cutting my throat and burning me alive were the two methods of choice

the other one was from a Muslim jhadist that I think wanted to cut my head with a sword if don't get off el7ad.com forums

seems that the gods are never happy unless someone is getting killed

Reply #46 - March 30, 2010, 08:35 PM

This is one Islame got on his ExMuslimUK YT channel:

abbekhan (1 week ago)

If i find you you then you know what i do i cut your penis put in your mouth and cut your body parts every week but you shell get healthy food every day that you shell not die once and a huge horse shell fuck you with huge cock then you cant move,basterd mother fucker,your most dirty human on earth,You dont have right to live basterd you must die must die must die,i can kill you IF I FIND YOU, YOU ARE MOST UGLY AND EVIL ON EARTH I NEVER SEEN A SUCH BASTERD IN MY LIFE,

It's almost a poetic summary of the Ummah.

Reply #47 - March 30, 2010, 08:47 PM

I had three death threats in my life
    (concerning leaving Islam....I'ed have much more if I included all the other subjects, really)

two from my mom....cutting my throat and burning me alive were the two methods of choice

the other one was from a Muslim jhadist that I think wanted to cut my head with a sword if don't get off el7ad.com forums

seems that the gods are never happy unless someone is getting killed

The Gods need blood to keep the sun in the sky.  Or is that the right religion? It is hard to keep all the blood thirsty ones strait.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #48 - March 31, 2010, 11:02 AM

I never got a deaththreat... But well, i didnt come into contact with many muslims.

On the other hand, quite some fundie christians screamed at me and told me i will burn in hell.  whistling2

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves." - from Goethes Faust
    "Only the wisest and the stupidest men never change." - Confuzios
    "there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
     Reply #49 - April 01, 2010, 02:56 AM

From my YT inbox:

Call me TAP TAP! for I am THE ASS PATTER!
     Reply #50 - April 01, 2010, 03:02 AM

Articulate and incisive criticism.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #51 - April 01, 2010, 03:04 AM

I have nooooo idea why this fucker insisted I was a hindu. Muslims believe that about secular Bangladeshis all the time.

Call me TAP TAP! for I am THE ASS PATTER!
     Reply #52 - April 01, 2010, 03:07 AM

It is easier to believe that others believe in the same invisible people theory even if it is the wrong " invisible person" than to actually believe that those "invisible people" don't exist at all. 

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
     Reply #53 - April 01, 2010, 03:14 AM

There's also a racial/tribal dimension to this. Many Pakistani Muslims always imagine a sinister Hindu/Indian hand behind all things anti-pakistani or anti-islam. And they also view Bangladeshis as traitor muslims and pseudo-hindus.

When i was religious this stereotype of bengalis as borderline kafirs used to really hurt me and lot of bengali muslims over-compensate by being extra islamic. Of course nowadays that characterisation positively thrills me, almost a badge of honor for bengalis as far as this Islam bullshit goes.

Reply #54 - April 01, 2010, 03:31 AM

Your right Iblis, it is probably more your post than my post.  When I critique Muslim's ideas and posts and reveal that I am a non Muslim I usually get accused of being Jewish.  Kind of feeds into that Jewish conspiracy against Islam idea.  The funny thing is that I have met exactly 1 Jewish person in my life and that was thousands of miles away in Argentina.  

Edit: I should probably say " that I have known to be Jewish".  I'm sure I've ran into a few in my life, but probably never knew it. 

Reply #55 - April 01, 2010, 03:42 AM

Well what you said still holds. They do find greater comfort casting their enemy as a worshipper of a different god. Having Hindu polytheists or Jews as enemies fits perfectly within the narrow confines of the islamic "us vs them" narrative . Apostates and free-thinkers are much more difficult and alien to the musulman mind.

Which is why you seldom see any real muslims come here. Only nutters and un-orthodox pseudo muslims. And which is why Muslims are so quick to ad-hominem and death threats when dealing with apostates, they simply are unfamiliar and scared of this concept being so out in the open nowadays after 1400 years underground and out of sight.

Reply #56 - April 01, 2010, 10:57 PM

If you don't believe in the Qur'an or Sunnah, you can't justify your arguments by what is in it. Atheists like you represent such a miniscule fraction of our society that you are not a threat to anyone. Even with all your knowledge. Allah swt gave you an ability to be able to persuade, debate, and knowledge to use. Unfortunately, you chose the wrong path. There are no "ex" muslims per se, because if you deny it, then you never were, and you should thank God that you aren't living where the Sharia law is enforced for apostacy. Allah, swt gives you the gift of life every day you wake up...another chance to repent and seek for the correct understanding. If you don't take advantage of that opportunity he gives you, then you'll surely pay the price. If you continue your mission, you will fail, and you will have a severe punishment, unless you repent inshallah.

Reply #57 - April 01, 2010, 11:01 PM

Jesus, that is startling.

So much for the ummah, eh.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #58 - April 04, 2010, 04:22 AM

I still don't understand why people from Ummah.com can be so rude and nasty for. Some good Islamic "character" they have going. What am I saying, they have no character.

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #59 - April 04, 2010, 09:48 PM

I've had people assuming various things about my beliefs/sexuality, but I haven't had any death threats (yet). I normally respond by mocking their ignorance and terrible writing. People don't seem to realise just how much their writing gives away. I doubt they actually want to be taken seriously though. They're just frustrated, and since they lack the cognitive faculties, instead of trying to argue a point they just rely on ignorant assumptions and personal attacks. It's not even funny once you get used to it - just sad. These folks don't even recognize the extent of their own stupidity.
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »