Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I Keel You!!!!

(Read 82164 times)
  • 12 3 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • I Keel You!!!!
     OP - March 29, 2010, 05:49 PM

Post any death threats, accusations of taking it up the ass, being related to a monkey, or any other general abuse you get from those infected by the spirit of Achmed the dead terrorist. 

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
  • Re: I Keel You!!!!
     Reply #1 - March 29, 2010, 05:53 PM

Grin

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #2 - March 29, 2010, 05:54 PM

yo Islame, post that really crazy one you got..
    Hassan, please post your most recent and favorite ones too..

I wish I got death threats.. I feel so left out..  Cry

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #3 - March 29, 2010, 05:59 PM

This jokester claims (in Turkish and German) that I'm actually a Jew, an Armenian or an Alevi Kurd who just pretends to be an ex-Muslim:  http://www.youtube.com/user/JESUSistkeinGOTT

seni birseylere ikna etmek degilki amacim.benim merak ettigim tarafin,neden hedef islam???madem AZIZCISIN,(ateistsin)senin hic dinlerle alakan olmamali.ama görüyorumki hedefin sadece islam.hristiyanliklada bukdar ilgilensen nasil olur????ama ilgilenemezsin.cünkü onlarin attigi kemikleri yaliyorsun.sıkar onlara laf atmak.ama ben eminimki sen türkiyede yetişen almanyaya gelen yahudi veya ermeni kökenli birisin.sivas olaylariyla ilgilenmişsin.belliki ikinci hedefinde alevileri kışkırtmak.aziz baban zaten bunu yapmak istemişti ve becerdide.ama şu sende gerçek.ya ermeni,ya yahudi,yada alevi kürtlerdensin.saklandığına göre bunlardan birisin..çok gördük senin gibilerini ;-)

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
     Reply #4 - March 29, 2010, 06:00 PM

Iblis, post some of the comments off your You Tube channel, they don't have to be literally death threats, just the abusive ones.   Afro

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #5 - March 29, 2010, 06:01 PM

I can't link to it because it was at FFI's old forum, not the new one, but being told by "Jihadi" (a muslim who went nutz for me lol) that he would put a gun to my head and give me 3 chances to take back Islam, and then blow my brains out, was my death threat lol.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #6 - March 29, 2010, 06:04 PM

Accusations of taking it up the ass? Takes a bumb-chum to know one.

Reply #7 - March 29, 2010, 06:06 PM

LOL ok

Here's a few, not really death threats, but just funny as fuck

TRUTHvsDECEPTION (1 day ago)
    I am sure you are one of those so-call man who like to get screw in their shit hole for pleasure by fellow man.
    Kill your self mother fucker.  

alqawasmi08
    Hey YOU! what you know about religion Islam !
    Before using wrong words about islam tell me what u know about it ?
    you just mentally ill !
    Do not enter the my channel.............

duvetluval (2 months ago)
    coward . U who is shit . Allah curse the day you were born . COWARD . only have guts in youtube . You afraid huh? to show your face  

jajaborreturns (2 months ago)
    Shut up pale face!  

Cheesy

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #8 - March 29, 2010, 06:09 PM

Cheesy

Keep them coming, peeps.  If we get enough we should start an Achmed of the Month award for the most creative death threat.

Reply #9 - March 29, 2010, 06:16 PM

Does personal experience qualify?
     Reply #10 - March 29, 2010, 06:17 PM

Yes, sure.  Doesn't have to be online.

Reply #11 - March 30, 2010, 04:48 AM

Quote from: israelifaggot
    another slimy shia who left islam, well i'm not surprised you left when your shia doctrine tells you to hit yourself, tell you temporary marriage is halal but dating is haraam, tells you homosexuality is allowed as long as you chop off your dick. hell if i was a shia i'd probably have left islam as well. shame i'm a sunni the proper islam.

Cheesy I wasn't even a shia.. my channel even says that i was a sunni!

Quote from: mabia7eb
    well, you say you don't beleive in any religion now, then how come u are only attacking islam?? ??
    attack christianity and judaism for a change, mother fucker !! Smiley try getting some science from their holy books!! and lets see if u find anything worthy to make vidoes about

Quote from: mooshee55
    HAHAHA, What a looser are you, you failed in finding your creator and now you are after ANIMAL SEX, later we will see you fighting humanity to allow you to have sex with animals, poor you......

Reply #12 - March 30, 2010, 08:22 AM

Rather then thinking with your head you thought with your pe#is. rather then looking for spiritual fulfillment you went for anal an#l fulfillment - IsraeliFaggot

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #13 - March 30, 2010, 08:23 AM

May Abraham, Jesus and Mohammaed (pbuh) Slay yo - MHD2200

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #14 - March 30, 2010, 08:24 AM

Hell, is your destiny... MHD2200

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #15 - March 30, 2010, 08:25 AM

You ar not against islam,
    you are just against Human righst,
    you Bastard

kroni50  (9 hours ago)

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #16 - March 30, 2010, 08:26 AM

May your words become fuel for the fire that awaits u

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #17 - March 30, 2010, 08:29 AM

Rather then thinking with your head you thought with your pe#is. rather then looking for spiritual fulfillment you went for anal an#l fulfillment - IsraeliFaggot

That asshole posted on your channel too?  cool2
     Reply #18 - March 30, 2010, 08:30 AM

No, just copying the best ones I can find on the forum after running a search for "you tube comment" - dunno who's channels they are on

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #19 - March 30, 2010, 08:30 AM

bigdon9  (1 day ago)
    Everyone just ignore ExMuslim, hes always been a sikh, he was in my class at university and always hated muslims....he's been doing this for ages, so ignore him when he says he was an exmuslim

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #20 - March 30, 2010, 08:33 AM

abbekhan (1 week ago)

If i find you you then you know what i do i cut your penis put in your mouth and cut your body parts every week but you shell get healthy food every day that you shell not die once and a huge horse shell fuck you with huge cock then you cant move,basterd mother fucker,your most dirty human on earth,You dont have right to live basterd you must die must die must die,i can kill you IF I FIND YOU, YOU ARE MOST UGLY AND EVIL ON EARTH I NEVER SEEN A SUCH BASTERD IN MY LIFE,

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #21 - March 30, 2010, 08:33 AM

iblis should troll israelifag... i'd like to watch that fight  grin12
     Reply #22 - March 30, 2010, 08:46 AM

This was the most recent one - I've had many others but looking through all my hundreds of comments, PMs etc... will take me ages and I can't be bothered.

sandipaaaaaa
    If I ever find you I will rip you limb from limb in front of your family and burn you alive!!!!!!!!!!!1
     Reply #23 - March 30, 2010, 09:04 AM

abbekhan (1 week ago)

If i find you you then you know what i do i cut your penis put in your mouth and cut your body parts every week but you shell get healthy food every day that you shell not die once and a huge horse shell fuck you with huge cock then you cant move,basterd mother fucker,your most dirty human on earth,You dont have right to live basterd you must die must die must die,i can kill you IF I FIND YOU, YOU ARE MOST UGLY AND EVIL ON EARTH I NEVER SEEN A SUCH BASTERD IN MY LIFE,

I would have thought the most dirty human on earth with no right to live is the one thinking up twisted torture like this ^^^

I mean "you shell be fucked by a horse with a big cock"?   Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #24 - March 30, 2010, 09:41 AM

abbekhan (1 week ago)

Sick! Don't they understand that they are doing the "religion of peace" a great disservice by acting like a bunch of rabid dogs?

I'll find out where you live and cut you up!
    -A retard I know IRL.
     Reply #25 - March 30, 2010, 10:28 AM

I like to chat on irc, sometimes in islam channels.
    So I have a bunch of funny convos logged, but they are way too long to copypaste Tongue

Do not look directly at the operational end of the device.
     Reply #26 - March 30, 2010, 10:39 AM

Some guy on IslamOnline threatened to slit my throat if he ever found me.

That's my one and only death threat so far...

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #27 - March 30, 2010, 11:57 AM

I like to chat on irc, sometimes in islam channels.
    So I have a bunch of funny convos logged, but they are way too long to copypaste Tongue

post the funny/abusive parts....
     Reply #28 - March 30, 2010, 12:15 PM

IsLame  
    That asshole posted on your channel too?  cool2

I am glad they are watching the videos throwing mindless garbage  on to web., The more videos they watch and they more insults they write means ., There is a great chance that they will change., Most of the rogues come from Borders of Indian subcontinents..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMKtmlFzzCE&feature=channel

We need to interact and interact  and interact however bad other side may be..

That is only the way., Other end of that is  in UNTHINKABLE..

Masha Allah.. SubhanAllah .. FUCKING ALLAH.. the VOODOO DOLL

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #29 - March 30, 2010, 12:34 PM

This was the most recent one - I've had many others but looking through all my hundreds of comments, PMs etc... will take me ages and I can't be bothered.

sandipaaaaaa
    If I ever find you I will rip you limb from limb in front of your family and burn you alive!!!!!!!!!!!1

btw I think we should start showing these pricks we are not at all intimidated by their threats - they can go fuck themselves.

This was my reply to the above guy - and from now on that will be my response to any idiot who says stuff like that.

discussislam
    @ sandipaaaaaa - Come and get me, scum bag - I'll be waiting.
  • 12 3 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »