Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: For males raised in a place where most women are covered, then moved to the West

(Read 6433 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • For males raised in a place where most women are covered, then moved to the West
     OP - June 05, 2013, 04:00 PM

Can you describe your experiences?

Having grown up in the UK, it was pretty normal to see women in western clothing without hijab, veil etc. and I've heard a number of times that when people move here it's a bit of a cultural shock in terms of how exposed and open everything is (clothing, sexual references, TV ads, secularism and such).  This also got me thinking, does the exposed flesh turn you on? Seeing their hair, shape (or whatever)...

Hmm... okay that sounds a bit weird, what I'm trying to say is that since you were previously used to only seeing hands and faces of females at best, how does the stark contrast feel when you moved away?

Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say lol.

Anyone's input welcome.  Cheers.

"If a monster existed, it was buried deep within."
  • For males raised in a place where most women are covered, then moved to the West
     Reply #1 - June 05, 2013, 05:23 PM

Bumpity bump and bump some more.  whistling2

Reply #2 - June 05, 2013, 08:01 PM

a sick person can get turned on by Goats

ps are you trying to discriminate girls Huh? from what i see you think girls are just exposed flesh,hair, shape (or whatever)...

ive lived and grown up in england  (for 12 years and 7 in Danmark ) and in england
    -according to amnesty international UK there are 167 women rapes each day in england
    -there are more then .60,000. rapes each year
    -domestic violence are nearly 1/4 of all crime reported each year in england and wales
    -74 percent of men would report dog being beaten to the RSPCA police
    -53 percent of men would report a women being beaten to the police
    -in USA a women i raped every 6 minutes and beaten every 15 seconds

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #3 - June 05, 2013, 08:04 PM

^ Irrelevant to the thread.  Nope, not discriminating girls, just curious about it.  No need to twist my words.

Reply #4 - June 05, 2013, 08:14 PM

my input wasn't welcomed  Cry

you don't notice from you perspective because you might have grown up watching some worse stuff
    if not you surprise me.

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #5 - June 05, 2013, 08:32 PM

^ I've watched some truly disgusting things before, nothing really surprises me anymore.  Goat sex? Pfft.

This thread is about people that have been raised in a place where women were covered and then eventually moved over to a country where they are not.  Your stats are irrelevant.  Zoophilia references are irrelevant.  If you want to talk about sex with other species feel free to make another thread about it.

Reply #6 - June 05, 2013, 11:09 PM

Can't give you an answer on that as I grew up in the secular west but lol at DT, cracks me up, oh no wait a minute I'm DT too.
     Reply #7 - June 05, 2013, 11:38 PM

^That's alright, just watch this video below and then reply accordingly with what you 'reckon'. Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnd5ilKx2Y

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »