Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Complaint against Iblis

(Read 8363 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Complaint against Iblis
     OP - March 26, 2010, 08:32 AM

Recieved this message by one of your valued members:

Ha! Just kidding. Suck my cock!

Oh, and I also retract my statement I made before, you know that one, where I said, he was able to hide his true nature from you. You obviously not only tolerate his bullying of a teen girl, but also join it it as evidenced by changing her username temporarily.

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." - Steven Weinberg
  • Re: Complaint against Iblis
     Reply #1 - March 26, 2010, 08:40 AM

Would you mind telling me what that message was in reply to? I think we should have some context before making any decisions.

The words you have quoted are obviously either taken from a longer message, or from part of a longer conversation involving more than one message. What is the rest of it?

Also, was this conversation on this site or on FFI?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #2 - March 26, 2010, 10:00 AM

@Osmanthus

Iblis is banned from FFI long back(i.e after he abused Rashna) because we dont tolerate trolls so ixolite must have received the Pm at CEMB.Btw have you thought as to how to protect IBlis ? I mean I can help you here. Just ban Iblis and get a new ID for him and make him post for some days through that ID. In that way your forum will appear to be clean and honest and Iblis would be able to post here. Cheesy . Did you like the idea?

Reply #3 - March 26, 2010, 10:06 AM

SNB, I was asking Ixolite, not you. She is the one makng the complaint so this thread does not concern you. I see no benefit it allowing it to turn into a free for all.

I was under the impression that Iblis has only been banned from FFI in the last day or two, which is hardly "long back". No doubt Ixolite will clarfiy matters when she is able to.

I thought your idea was ridiculous too. If Iblis is banned any sock puppet accounts we catch him making will also be banned.

Anyway, butt out unless you fancy being banned for trolling yourself. We are well aware that some people from FFI are just dying to play this for maximum drama and are not inclined to indulge them. We will however consider legitimate complaints.

Reply #4 - March 26, 2010, 10:14 AM

@Osmanthus

Iblis is banned from FFI long back(i.e after he abused Rashna) because we dont tolerate trolls so ixolite must have received the Pm at CEMB.Btw have you thought as to how to protect IBlis ? I mean I can help you here. Just ban Iblis and get a new ID for him and make him post for some days through that ID. In that way your forum will appear to be clean and honest and Iblis would be able to post here. Cheesy . Did you like the idea?

Why?  you are assuming we would even care about what others think about our forum, which quite frankly we don't.   Afro

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #5 - March 26, 2010, 10:14 AM

This is a public thread . Is there a rule that none apart from the person who complaints can participate. If yes then you have a point otherwise as usual you have no point. Btw Osmanthus  dont be under the impression that I have no clue of kind of   foul games that you play. Anyway I am done here .

EDIT

I left this thread because of only 1 valid reason i.e this thread would turn into another slanging match. The other reasons like trolling , thread not concerning me are crap because there is no such rule of this forum. I edited my post because I wanted to have my final say on this but didnt want to make a new post. .
     Reply #6 - March 26, 2010, 10:16 AM

Why?  you are assuming we would even care about what others think about our forum, which quite frankly we don't.   Afro

I just said to Osmanthus I am done but to answer you I know you dont care. If you cared a bit we wouldnt be seeing things that have taken place here before. Anyway good luck with your forum.
     Reply #7 - March 26, 2010, 10:28 AM

I just said to Osmanthus I am done but to answer you I know you dont care. If you cared a bit we wouldnt be seeing things that have taken place here before. Anyway good luck with your forum.

And if I hadn't popped over to FFI I wouldn't have known how vile some of the things you have said about this place, or some of us, have been.  So, really it's more that I especially don't care what YOU think.  cool2

On the other hand, I have a lot of respect for ixolite, and if the pm's have been sent over here, it will be dealt with since it is here.   Afro

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #8 - March 26, 2010, 10:35 AM

Btw Osmanthus  dont be under the impression that I have no clue of kind of   foul games that you play.

Judging by his avatar I think you got a point there. Kinky.
     Reply #9 - March 26, 2010, 10:45 AM

I don't want to lock this thread because Ixolite should be able to post in it whenever she has the time.

There is no real need for anyone else to post in this thread in the meantime. I hope that is clear.

Reply #10 - March 26, 2010, 10:50 AM

sure
    sorry
    pls delete both of my posts
     Reply #11 - March 26, 2010, 10:56 AM

At the moment I'm not going to split or delete any existing posts. I just want this thread to stay brief and on topic.
    It's rapidly going to turn into a massive slagfest if it isn't policed and I can't see that being productive.

Thanks for understanding.

Reply #12 - March 26, 2010, 11:57 AM

Would you mind telling me what that message was in reply to?

There was no context. It was a pm from Iblis to me, I recieved it when I logged in. There was no prior conversation.

I think we should have some context before making any decisions.

Are you serious? You need context to judge that?:

Suck my cock!

How would any context make this look excusable?

The words you have quoted are obviously either taken from a longer message, or from part of a longer conversation involving more than one message. What is the rest of it?

That was the whole message. (The pm was titled 'apologies'. That's what the 'just kidding' refered to.)

Also, was this conversation on this site or on FFI?

There was no conversation. And he's banned on FFI, so this was here.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." - Steven Weinberg
     Reply #13 - March 26, 2010, 12:20 PM

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. And yes, we did need context. We had no idea what, if anything, you had said to him first.

Reply #14 - March 26, 2010, 02:52 PM

Cheesy

OMG, you people are such whiney little crybabies! Are you going to start demonstrations next with signs "Behead those that insult FFI"? Are your forums so fuckin dead that you have the time and interest to come over here and start bitching about some insignificant internet troll like myself? Pathetic and sad.  eusa_boohoo

@Admins
    There is nothing to explain here. All my bad. After Ixolite made that little retarded post of his lamely attempting to "expose me" (dun dun duuuunn) I fired off a little email with a false subject line that said "Apologies" and then in a suprising turn-around I clearly demanded that Ixolite fellate me in the actual PM. Basically I wanted to flip him the bird. So I accept whatever suspensions, warning or bans you have to mete out for this insult. My apologies for any trouble caused for CEMB - a great quality forum that I enjoy and respect.. Smiley

...and a giant fuck you to all the minions of FFI. Why don't you lot go back to you little hatemongering cesspit and stay there from now on? Do we ever come to your site to complain about your members? No, so why the fuck are you trying to squash my rights of free speech. Do you believe you are above being offended? You self-righteous twats need to pull the dildo thats obviously stuck in your ass and deal with your obvious homoerotic obsession with me.  aloofandbored0

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #15 - March 26, 2010, 03:26 PM

Why has this thread not been trashed already?

From the rules--

9/ PM's and Privacy.

Private Messages are not to be posted on the open forum without the permission of the sender, this includes PM's from mods and admins. Posting a PM will result in at least a warning. The mods and admins can not read your PM's

Ixolite should have alerted the mods/admin with a PM. This is a matter that should be conducted privately, not through a thread posted in the general forums.

P.S.-- Os, I know you said no one else needed to post here, but I thought it was appropriate for the purposes of making that point of order.

fuck you
     Reply #16 - March 26, 2010, 03:53 PM

...and a giant fuck you to all the minions of FFI. Why don't you lot go back to you little hatemongering cesspit and stay there from now on? Do we ever come to your site to complain about your members? No, so why the fuck are you trying to squash my rights of free speech. Do you believe you are above being offended? You self-righteous twats need to pull the dildo thats obviously stuck in your ass and deal with your obvious homoerotic obsession with me.  aloofandbored0

how are you doing dear Iblis?    boy... fuck..dick..suck.. Ass.. All in one.,

fter Ixolite made that little retarded post of his lamely attempting to "expose me" (dun dun duuuunn) I fired off a little email with a false subject line that said "Apologies" and then in a suprising turn-around I clearly demanded that Ixolite fellate me in the actual PM.

Be..Good.. Ixolite is She dear Iblis..

You flip quite fast dear Iblis.. Why??   You see, we all have to realize Computers are every where with  every one..,  Some times people with the age of our Moms and dads join & read the forums like these.  Because ISLAM STRESSES EVERY ONE specially in these modern times. Also some 13 to 16 year old girls  join the forums  like these. The attraction being "ANTI ISLAM"  And these  Damn religions specially Islam stresses 14 to 18 year old girls lot more than boys..

So if we want a  forum or an organization like this one to go and make it popular and do some good around, we got to learn to navigate and write proper responses. Off course we can have bit of suck dick fuck fun. But you know with certain limits.

So did you finish reading that book Stealth Abortion? what is your new reading project dear Iblis?

I guess folks at CEMB does have a problem of guys from FFI joining and ruining a bit fun here., Indeed there is no reason for them to come here and spoil the fun of very tight knitted group of wonderful people..

But Iblis CEMB also has the responsibility  "AS EX-MUSLIM COMMUNITY" .. we don't want to get flipped after getting bored here  and go back to grow beards and fall back on to the lap of Muhammad's Allah doll.  loll...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #17 - March 26, 2010, 03:58 PM

Cheesy

You know Yeezevee, I actually get what your saying. But if you notice this was a private message and it's Ixolite whose posting it on the public forums not me.

That being said, I like you and you make a good point. I'll tone down the dick, cock, fucks.  Afro LOL

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #18 - March 26, 2010, 04:02 PM

Cheesy

You know Yeezevee, I actually get what your saying. But if you notice this was a private message and it's Ixolite whose posting it on the public forums not me.

I agree with you what Ixolite did is wrong., She should have privately communicated with the moderator of this forum., But the motive appears to be different or in anger or to insult you in Public..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #19 - March 26, 2010, 04:03 PM

Quote from: Iblis
    Ha! Just kidding. Suck my cock!

Smite 2 - for sending an abusive PM.

@ Iblis - please note that if you clock up a third smite within the next month it means a temporary ban.

@ Ixolite - an informal warning for you for this post.....

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=8767.msg238399#msg238399

You had no right to call him scum over something that was

a) Clearly a joke, and

b) Not even posted on this forum.  

Also, Ixolite - if you have any further problems with PMs please do not post them on the forum.  Forward the offending message to a member of staff instead.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #20 - March 26, 2010, 09:26 PM

Why has this thread not been trashed already?

From the rules--

Ixolite should have alerted the mods/admin with a PM. This is a matter that should be conducted privately, not through a thread posted in the general forums.

P.S.-- Os, I know you said no one else needed to post here, but I thought it was appropriate for the purposes of making that point of order.

Well Q, you may not have noticed but on this site we have a rather strange way of applying the rules. We attempt to apply them sensibly instead of robotically, which is why it is clearly stated in the preamble that:

"These are intended as guidelines for intelligent people rather than as comprehensive programming for industrial robots.
    Conduct on this forum should be approached in the same manner as conduct in any other social situation.
    Use your common sense and make allowances for your fellow human beings."

Of course you can't please all the people all of the time, and while generally it seems that there are no complaints when this policy works to someone's advantage, for some odd reason there are sometimes complaints when it does not. Hey ho.

Under the circumstances it would be kinda dumb to smite Ixolite for publicly reporting an abusive PM. If the contents had required complete privacy we may have looked at this differently.

Reply #21 - March 26, 2010, 09:46 PM

Oh and this deserves a more detailed response:

Received this message by one of your valued members:

Oh, and I also retract my statement I made before, you know that one, where I said, he was able to hide his true nature from you. You obviously not only tolerate his bullying of a teen girl, but also join it it as evidenced by changing her username temporarily.

First point is that regardless of her claimed age, Rashna is obviously a long way from being a delicate little flower. Rather the opposite is the impression I get. She is perfectly capable of spewing all sorts of vitriol at others and often seems to enjoy it so we don't feel inclined to be overly protective, although there are some things we have drawn the line at even if you weren't aware of it.

Second point is that changing her username had nothing whatsoever to do with any attempt at bullying. Yes, the choice of temporary name was somewhat dismissive. I hardly think it would have been the least bit traumatic.

The reason her username was temporarily changed was because I did not want to have to deal with a flurry of questions asking how she had logged in when she was banned. Why is this relevant? Simple.

She was obviously benefiting directly from a breach of security on this site and was publicly playing it for all it was worth. In a situation like that it is the duty of the admins to get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible. So, I took control of her account and walked straight into it. No, I am not going to apologise for that to anyone. Don't even think of asking.

It worked and it worked very well. I found exactly what we needed to know in less than five minutes. Game over.

Note that under normal circumstances no admin on this site would take control of any members account and read their PM's, but these were far from normal circumstances and we reserve the right to do so if the situation warrants it.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »