Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: OS & the Moderators: A Question

(Read 6412 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • OS & the Moderators: A Question
     OP - March 19, 2010, 08:43 AM

As you guys have made it very obviosu that you want me to leave, I'll do so.

I have no issues with anyone ridiculing Zoroastrianism, & I can stand it once in a while.

All I want to ask you is:

1) Would you allow me to ruin every thread & post started by Marleya, Abu Yunus, any other Muslim with pictures of Muslim hijabis on shampoos?

2) Would you let other members make sexually explicit posts propositioning people like Cliodna, who also are underage? BlackDog & Iblis constantly do this to me.

Is such behavior allowed for me simply because you don't like my views?

I know I have not lied about a single fact I posted about my life,ethnicity or religious beliefs , but I see no reason why I should provide proof for everything I claim to be.

Even without proof, I am entitled to basic respect.

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
  • Re: OS & the Moderators: A Question
     Reply #1 - March 19, 2010, 08:47 AM

1/ I must admit I haven't been following every thread on the site so I may have missed some things. You could always report anything you think is over the top.

2/ Ditto. In fact Berbs did have a go at some of the guys about this not so long ago, although since it wasn't on a public board you wouldn't have seen it..

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #2 - March 19, 2010, 08:55 AM

2/ Ditto. In fact Berbs did have a go at some of the guys about this not so long ago, although since it wasn't on a public board you wouldn't have seen it..

Well, if you guys did see the sexually explicit references to me, I see no reason why those two weren't warned, & out here, instead of Valhalla.

Had I done something like this, I would be given a tough talking to. Other members have been warned when they slipped into indecent behavior, I see no reason why those two shouldn't be, only because they misbehaved with me, & most of you don't like my views.

Instead, all you folks probably wanted was to have a jolly laugh at my expense. Even though I am 15(not 14 anymore) & was subjected to a tirade of sexually explicit posts.

I think it reflects poorly on Iblis & BlackDog's manners, as well as on this forum, rather than on me. Afro

If you have a fair forum, do warn them against such behavior in future.

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #3 - March 19, 2010, 03:51 PM

you want me to leave, I'll do so.

Please do so.

I, and many like myself, came here to avoid the black and white hate-filled cesspit like FFI. This is a forum for genuine ex-muslims who have left of center political and social orientation. Your irrational monomania and obsessions fit in well at FFI and is just simply annoying here. Go back to FFI and Jihadchat, wherein you belong.

And stay there.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #4 - March 19, 2010, 04:03 PM

Even without proof, I am entitled to basic respect.

No, you're not. You have consistently shown disrespect to several members of this forum, and to quote Tony Soprano "Those who want respect, give respect"

Did you ever consider the fact that maybe the staff here isn't all that interested in going out of their way to defend someone who's only purpose here seems to be to troll? Who repeatedly insults and baits other members? And then acts like some sort of oppressed political dissident when other people get pissed off at her insane, childish, and disrespectful antics?

Unlike others here, I do think you are 15-- it would certainly explain your obsessive behavior, self-absorption, utter lack of maturity, and lack of perspective. If you wanna leave, fine. If you want to be respected here, then apologize to those you have disrespected and start acting nice.

Last thing-- shouldn't this thread be in the "Questions/Suggestions" section, not The Lounge?

fuck you
     Reply #5 - March 19, 2010, 04:31 PM

Please do so.

I, and many like myself, came here to avoid the black and white hate-filled cesspit like FFI. This is a forum for genuine ex-muslims who have left of center political and social orientation. Your irrational monomania and obsessions fit in well at FFI and is just simply annoying here. Go back to FFI and Jihadchat, wherein you belong.

And stay there.

Are you back to normal I mean trolling?? You can never prove your claims everytime you make them. Btw are you really that cheap to harrass a minor Rashna sexually? Its pathetic.!
     Reply #6 - March 19, 2010, 04:33 PM

You can take the Muslim out of Islam, but you can't take the Mo out of me. I like em young.  Cool

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #7 - March 19, 2010, 04:41 PM

Quote from: Iblis
    You can take the Muslim out of Islam, but you can't take the Mo out of me. I like em young

I dont think you are serious here but really you need to re examine your behaviour.
     Reply #8 - March 19, 2010, 04:42 PM

but you can't take the Mo out of me.

Literally.

fuck you
     Reply #9 - March 19, 2010, 04:45 PM

I dont think you are serious here but really you need to re examine your behaviour.

No. I do that plenty in real life. I'm here to chill and chat. Not be mature. You FFI types take yourselves too seriously. You need to unwind a bit and realize we're just having a laugh. Your internet crusade against Islam is great and all, but don't get ahead of yourself, your impact on anything the real world is minimal.

Reply #10 - March 19, 2010, 04:49 PM

You FFI types take yourselves too seriously. You need to unwind a bit and realize we're just having a laugh. Your internet crusade against Islam is great and all, but don't get ahead of yourself, your impact on anything the real world is minimal.

This should be in everyone's sig line by default.

fuck you
     Reply #11 - March 19, 2010, 04:52 PM

Quote from: Iblis
    No. I do that plenty in real life. I'm here to chill and chat. Not be mature. You FFI types take yourselves too seriously. You need to unwind a bit and realize we're just having a laugh. Your internet crusade against Islam is great and all, but don't get ahead of yourself, your impact on anything the real world is minimal.

Its ok to be stupid but why do you want to show it to the world?. Plenty of members have become Ex muslims after reading FFI so saying that FFI doesnt have impact on the world is stupidity. Btw chit chatting and harrassing someone sexually are 2 different things.The latter is a crime for your information while the first one is not . If you werent aware of this basic difference its high time that you realize it.

Reply #12 - March 19, 2010, 04:53 PM

This should be in everyone's sig line by default.

Please do it so that we can have a good laugh .
     Reply #13 - March 19, 2010, 04:59 PM

Its ok to be stupid but why do you want to show it to the world?. Plenty of members have become Ex muslims after reading FFI so saying that FFI doesnt have impact on the world is stupidity. Btw chit chatting and harrassing someone sexually are 2 different things.The latter is a crime for your information while the first one is not . If you werent aware of this basic difference its high time that you realize it.

Hey what does DVDA stand for?

Reply #14 - March 19, 2010, 04:59 PM

Hint: Your mom

Reply #15 - March 19, 2010, 05:07 PM

I am good at insults if you didnt know this. I can get the fuck out of you if I want but I dont want to do that as I had promised  someone that I wont resort to abuse.I would say you dont even know how to insult someone. These are old and boring insults mate. Come up with a good insult if you can.
     Reply #16 - March 19, 2010, 05:09 PM

Wrong answer.

Reply #17 - March 19, 2010, 05:11 PM

Enough!  Come on guys, or will I have to just lock this thread?

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #18 - March 19, 2010, 05:11 PM

Cheesy Please do.

Reply #19 - March 19, 2010, 05:14 PM

I expect an honest answer from you. Do you think that's justice to the thread starter? I aint bothered about Iblis insulting me because I really find his insults amateur .
     Reply #20 - March 19, 2010, 05:18 PM

I don't care whether you lock it or not, but can you please move to Questions/Suggestions as that would appear to be the appropriate place for it? Either that or the Rant Area. Don't see why this should be in The Lounge though.

fuck you
     Reply #21 - March 19, 2010, 05:19 PM

1) Would you allow me to ruin every thread & post started by Marleya, Abu Yunus, any other Muslim with pictures of Muslim hijabis on shampoos?

No, we would not.

2) Would you let other members make sexually explicit posts propositioning people like Cliodna, who also are underage? BlackDog & Iblis constantly do this to me.

No, we would not, and a few people here have been warned about doing that to you.  If you have any further problems like that use the report button, or PM a mod.  

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #22 - March 19, 2010, 05:21 PM

I expect an honest answer from you. Do you think that's justice to the thread starter? I aint bothered about Iblis insulting me because I really find his insults amateur .

The OP having been dealt with, and the obvious potential for this thread to descend into a slanging match or a general insult fest at Rashna, or both, yes I think its fair to lock the thread. 

Rashna if you have any further queries that mine and Os' replies haven't covered, PM one of us.   Afro

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »