Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Berbs Blog, much madness within

(Read 169637 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 46 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Berbs Blog, much madness within
     Reply #60 - February 08, 2008, 03:47 PM

Love does exist, but it's combined with that parental control factor. It's fucked up is what it is.

That might explain the pedophilia (or extreme age differences) in certain cases.

Yes, could do, to want to have a childlike woman, who makes him feel like a man by bowing to his wants and needs first and foremost, and the ones who go one step further actually need to see a child looking back at them to make it real.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #61 - February 08, 2008, 04:02 PM

Yes, could do, to want to have a childlike woman, who makes him feel like a man by bowing to his wants and needs first and foremost, and the ones who go one step further actually need to see a child looking back at them to make it real.

Of course, childlike elements are found in other societies to. With the high voice, and hair removal, especial pubic hair. Although, in some case it may just be an exaggeration of gender. Women do have naturally higher voices then men, are smaller than men, less hairier than men, etc, and then it is only made more extreme by having men bulk up, speak deeper, etc, while women speak higher, remove hair, be skinner. I always had problems with that, and by making such differences even more extreme, widens that gap between the sexes, and results with the inability to mingle with success, so in the end you end up with these forced arrangement that are set up with an idealized image that sound really excruciatingly boring in inhuman to me.

\\\\\\\"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong.\\\\\\\"-Carl Jung
     Reply #62 - February 08, 2008, 04:04 PM

did I come across as not understanding what he meant?
     Reply #63 - February 08, 2008, 04:16 PM

I view it the other way to your brothers friend, thats its actualy the males that are like kids, always wanting there own way and not taking responsibilities for their actions. To me its like they view women as slaves.

oh, well - men being like kids, petulant, sulking, wanting their own way and not taking responsibility... now THAT is something NOT restricted to moslems. Must be part and parcel of the y-chromosome...
     Reply #64 - February 08, 2008, 04:20 PM

Of course, childlike elements are found in other societies to. With the high voice, and hair removal, especial pubic hair. Although, in some case it may just be an exaggeration of gender. Women do have naturally higher voices then men, are smaller than men, less hairier than men, etc, and then it is only made more extreme by having men bulk up, speak deeper, etc, while women speak higher, remove hair, be skinner. I always had problems with that, and by making such differences even more extreme, widens that gap between the sexes, and results with the inability to mingle with success, so in the end you end up with these forced arrangement that are set up with an idealized image that sound really excruciatingly boring in inhuman to me.

What about the psyche though?  is it wired in men to desire women like this?  Islam would have you believe that every man is set one way and women another, that being the protector and maintainer of women/children.

Not so long ago it was almost the same in the western world was it not?  men still wanted to be male, aplha male, make final decisions, be in control, and women were seen as submissive.

So is this normal for humans, is this just the way we are made?

Reply #65 - February 08, 2008, 04:23 PM

you speak of the generic Y chromosome dio, mine differs from the common one! Grin
     Reply #66 - February 08, 2008, 04:25 PM

no not at all berb, I for one bow down to the power of woman. Smiley
     Reply #67 - February 08, 2008, 04:28 PM

Don´t talk about "men" to me right now!! I need a vomit-smiley!
     Reply #68 - February 08, 2008, 04:33 PM

'men' or 'man' dio?
     Reply #69 - February 08, 2008, 04:35 PM

'men' or 'man' dio?

makes no bloody difference! All of them the same scummy garbage-material!
     Reply #70 - February 08, 2008, 04:35 PM

What about the psyche though?  is it wired in men to desire women like this?  Islam would have you believe that every man is set one way and women another, that being the protector and maintainer of women/children.

Not so long ago it was almost the same in the western world was it not?  men still wanted to be male, aplha male, make final decisions, be in control, and women were seen as submissive.

I think the west still has one foot and a hand in the door on this.

Quote from: BerberElla
    So is this normal for humans, is this just the way we are made?

I tried to explain that, I guess I wasn't clear enough. There are the natural difference in men and women, it just been consciously (outside of evolutionary taken to the extremes in some cases through. As for women being treated as children, I think it is quite recent (recent as in the past 6000 years). The documentation in Greece seems to support that women were quite independent and 'wild' (sexually dominating), and so women must be locked up and taught by men to be 'civilized'.

\\\\\\\"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong.\\\\\\\"-Carl Jung
     Reply #71 - February 08, 2008, 04:36 PM

'men' or 'man' dio?

Cheers for that.
     Reply #72 - February 08, 2008, 04:38 PM

'men' or 'man' dio?

Well, according to Ruy, I'm a sissy, does that a difference?  Tongue

Reply #73 - February 08, 2008, 04:40 PM

it makes all the difference dio, I am but one not many, my words are mine not everyones, my actions belong to me not others, I am not men I am man. (but not that man ;P)
     Reply #74 - February 08, 2008, 04:41 PM

'men' or 'man' dio?

Cheers for that.

want to join the sisterhood, M?  Cool
     Reply #75 - February 08, 2008, 04:42 PM

'men' or 'man' dio?

Cheers for that.

Never.
     Reply #76 - February 08, 2008, 07:00 PM

'men' or 'man' dio?

Cheers for that.

Never.

never say never, sweety! Cheesy

and to all and sundry: beg pardon for my earlier rants. I know there are human beings even amongs the males of the species. shouldn´t take it out on all of you. Embarrassed
     Reply #77 - February 08, 2008, 07:04 PM

Dio, your a true INFP, you had a rant then felt bad and apologised, when you dont need to Smiley
     Reply #78 - February 08, 2008, 07:09 PM

Dio, your a true INFP, you had a rant then felt bad and apologised, when you dont need to Smiley

Pffff.. am ELROND and GALADRIEL! Infp, my foot...  >Cheesy

made my peace again with prince!  Grin
     Reply #79 - February 08, 2008, 07:12 PM

you made peace, see you are an INFP (can we have it in caps please Dio Cheesy) so no your bloody foot about it! ;P lol
     Reply #80 - February 08, 2008, 07:15 PM

you made peace, see you are an INFP (can we have it in caps please Dio Cheesy) so no your bloody foot about it! ;P lol

ah, he ALWAYS wraps me round his fingers... dammit! How am I EVER going to get the necessary upper hand??  >Cheesy  Cheesy
     Reply #81 - February 08, 2008, 07:20 PM

easy get yourself some dom gear 'Dominatrix Diotima' >Cheesy lol
     Reply #82 - February 08, 2008, 07:31 PM

Congratulations on successfully hijacking Burbles blog you post whores Tongue
     Reply #83 - February 08, 2008, 07:36 PM

Congratulations on successfully hijacking Burbles blog you post whores Tongue

Moderate!!! Moderate
     Cheesy

Reply #84 - February 08, 2008, 07:38 PM

I take offence to that, it was not intentional.
     Reply #85 - February 09, 2008, 04:16 AM

ah, he ALWAYS wraps me round his fingers... dammit! How am I EVER going to get the necessary upper hand??  >Cheesy  Cheesy

Maybe not until you cut off the relationship and have him coming to you.  If he does not, go somewhere else because you are wasting your time and emotional energy.
     Reply #86 - February 10, 2008, 03:32 PM

A song that expresses my feelings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8C7P6yjS7Y

Reply #87 - February 10, 2008, 04:58 PM

Welcome to the blog of the worrying warrior

This blog will consist of random thoughts, that aren't thought out properly and need to be let out to come to a conclusion.   Tongue

Don't expect rationality, don't expect intelligence, and don't expect consistancy in my thoughts, and you won't be disappointed.

Has she got her hands in her knickers or is it just me?  Shocked
     Reply #88 - February 10, 2008, 05:15 PM

I did say I was a naughty british lass didn't I?  Cheesy

Reply #89 - February 10, 2008, 06:19 PM

Welcome to the blog of the worrying warrior

This blog will consist of random thoughts, that aren't thought out properly and need to be let out to come to a conclusion.   Tongue

Don't expect rationality, don't expect intelligence, and don't expect consistancy in my thoughts, and you won't be disappointed.

Is it just you, what?  With your hand in your knickers?  Shocked
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 46 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »