Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Berbs Blog, much madness within

(Read 169622 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 39 40 4142 43 ... 46 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Berbs Blog, much madness within
     Reply #1200 - May 31, 2009, 07:56 AM

Haha yorkshire was boring though, and I had to take the council down there to court for racism too. I wouldn't ever move back to yorkshire unless all the rest of england was contaminated and only yorkshire was livable.  Tongue

It's not that bad, most men here like Balieys - that is a euphemism for we like eating pussy!  Tongue Tongue

God can anyone be as horny as me?

Well that was the sucker punch. Berbs must be throwing stuff into her suitcase and checking trains as I type this Roll Eyes

Tut, you are insane, clinically and every other way.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #1201 - May 31, 2009, 07:58 AM

Well that was the sucker punch. Berbs must be throwing stuff into her suitcase and checking trains as I type this Roll Eyes

Haha what you talking about Jack, I'm there already, looking for a baliey as we speak.  Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #1202 - May 31, 2009, 06:17 PM

Haha what you talking about Jack, I'm there already, looking for a baliey as we speak.  Cheesy

I will pray for you  Smiley

Ha Ha.
     Reply #1203 - June 01, 2009, 08:19 AM

Women like being stimulated down there.  Afro
     Reply #1204 - June 01, 2009, 08:28 AM

Sure we do, but we don't move to a different area just because we hear the guys are more likely to know what their mouth is for, that's what training is for. devil girl

Reply #1205 - June 26, 2009, 07:52 PM

How come's you're never online when I am? Its bare annoyance and that son. One of the main reasons I wanted back in was to see my mates and they're hardly ever here.  Cry

You best not be skanking me darling.  Cheesy The Berbalicious Berbaloo of Berbatron.
    Dont know what else to say....apart from, where is my forum family gones to?  Cry

I shit you not....I will cry. Make no mistake sunshine.  Wink
  • Young muslim asian guys can be idiots lol
     Reply #1206 - August 17, 2009, 07:14 AM

Yes, stating the obvious, but needed to say it again.

Firstly I had a great weekend, I went to see my man, spent a "quiet" night in on friday...doing stuff, as you do lol and then on saturday we went to my friends BBQ party, which was awesome, I drank loads of alcohol (the next day hangover was awful) and was having a really good time.

However 3 muslim asian guys turned up to the party, and made a beeline straight over to me.  Now I;m a pretty friendly talkative kind of person, so I talked to them a little.  So anyway they were suitably hooked on my Berbishness, which isn't really a surprise to me  Tongue, the fact that I have a muslim name meant they felt they shared some special connection with me.

They asked me who I was with so I pointed out my boyfriend to them, then I left to go to the ladies room, only for them to go over and start trying to wind up my man, telling him I never said I was with him, and how he shouldn't be attempting to date one of "their women".  Roll Eyes

What a bunch of total morons, my guy acted really laid back, but they actually made him slightly jealous and concerned that I would be more interested in them than him.  Roll Eyes

I set him straight and told these losers to take a hike, but honestly who did they think they were with "their women"?

Fucking idiots.

Oh, and my new man wants me to meet his parents, WTF is up with that?  wacko

Reply #1207 - August 17, 2009, 07:19 AM

1/ They're idiots.
    2/ The parents thing means he likes you.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Re: Young muslim asian guys can be idiots lol
     Reply #1208 - August 17, 2009, 07:55 AM

Oh, and my new man wants me to meet his parents, WTF is up with that?  wacko

That's great Berbs, you deserve to be happy....take it slow tho...careful, walk, then run. Smiley

Ha Ha.
     Reply #1209 - August 17, 2009, 08:13 AM

Yeah, that's why I'm a pit panicky today, it does feel a bit fast.  I mean I know I was in the sack pretty quickly, but that's different, meeting parents seems like a step too far down a road I am not sure I am ready to be walking.

I mean I do really like him, but I don't want to do anymore than like him, I just want things to stay as they are, easy and light hearted and just fun.

He is making plans of what we will do together later on in the year, should we go away together next year, all these long term plans and I'm finding it all a bit overwhelming.  I'm not used to anyone being this nice, or this crazy about me, it doesn't feel right but it does feel right.  I'm very confused right now.

I've told him to slow down, majorly slow down.

Reply #1210 - August 17, 2009, 08:15 AM

As nice as the attention must be, i think you're right, major slow down. But hey, at least you're in the nice position of having to think about that. Afro

Ha Ha.
     Reply #1211 - August 17, 2009, 08:21 AM

That is true.  It's quite a big change lol I actually realised yesterday that I've been having quite a lot of fun this year, not just because of this, I've been going out alot more, I feel really good.  dance

Reply #1212 - August 17, 2009, 08:22 AM

He is actually asleep upstairs, brought me home late last night and we crashed here.  He is going home later.  I'm having a sneak internet break before I take him some Tea, and other great things to wake him up.  Tongue

Reply #1213 - August 17, 2009, 10:14 AM

Yeah, that's why I'm a pit panicky today, it does feel a bit fast.  I mean I know I was in the sack pretty quickly, but that's different, meeting parents seems like a step too far down a road I am not sure I am ready to be walking.

I mean I do really like him, but I don't want to do anymore than like him, I just want things to stay as they are, easy and light hearted and just fun.

He is making plans of what we will do together later on in the year, should we go away together next year, all these long term plans and I'm finding it all a bit overwhelming.  I'm not used to anyone being this nice, or this crazy about me, it doesn't feel right but it does feel right.  I'm very confused right now.

I've told him to slow down, majorly slow down.

Dear Berbs, life is extremely short. If you think he loves Berbs, then love him back, enjoy your time and remember we are not getting any younger!!! Yeah plan for a holiday together. That should serve as a good test for much stronger commitment I think! We have a saying in Arabic that says: you only know your true friend when traveling! yes

Reply #1214 - August 17, 2009, 12:02 PM

Good for you Berbs  - you deserve some happiness Afro
     Reply #1215 - August 23, 2009, 03:15 PM

yes

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain.
     Reply #1216 - August 23, 2009, 04:17 PM

Berberella. I have read some of your blog.

I had no idea.

I also have no words.

I only have tears in my eyes and a giant hug for you.

/Stefan
     Reply #1217 - August 24, 2009, 07:22 AM

I've been having quite a lot of fun this year, not just because of this, I've been going out alot more, I feel really good.  dance

yes Dat's what I'm talkin 'bout. 

"Poor human nature, what horrible crimes have been committed in thy name!"
    - Emma Goldman
     Reply #1218 - August 29, 2009, 02:54 PM

Berbs, I can't stop ogling at your avatar. Can I find it on the Internet?  A larger version?

"God is a geometer" - Plato

"God is addicted to arithmetic" - Sir James Jeans
     Reply #1219 - August 29, 2009, 08:53 PM

Cheesy I say that about half of her avatars. Bloody mongrel often forgets where she got them.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #1220 - August 30, 2009, 05:44 PM

Cheesy I say that about half of her avatars. Bloody mongrel often forgets where she got them.

And I thought I was perving! Smiley

Reply #1221 - August 30, 2009, 07:57 PM

@Berbs
    one of "their women"?! xD
    Since when do we Moroccans have any genetic connection to Asians? xD

And when a guy wants you to meet his parents, it means that he likes you for your personality, which is pretty unique. xD
    There's no need to rush things, take your time... But this could be "the one"... ^^

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ExMuslims
    Council of Ex-Muslims of the Netherlands will be back!

Never doubt that a small group of commited people can change te world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. -Margaret Mead
     Reply #1222 - August 31, 2009, 09:44 AM

Haha and in in this case you'd be right yet again lol.  Cheesy

============================================================

I met this asian muslim girl last night at a club, we were flirting with each other, and telling each other what we would like to do with each other (since this year I intend to sleep with a woman too) and then she mentioned how she should have been fasting, but she was being a bad girl.

Well of course I then told her that I was an ex muslim, and the conversation just switched, first she wanted to save my soul inspite of being a very flithy girl  Tongue, then she was blocking her ears saying she couldn't risk hearing what I was saying, basically it was a very interesting conversation all in all.

I told her to come here and she said she was too afraid to, she was so shocked to meet an ex muslim, hadn't even crossed her mind that people would leave the religion as she thought it was just a case of being bad and then repenting.

She didn't believe that the quran says a man can beat his wife because her dad never beats her mum, she didn't believe that mohammed had a child bride because it's culture that has child marriages not religion, islam which is the truest of the truest religion that she feels in her heart.

She was very nice, very sweet about it, I didn't get any judgement really off of her, plus she was very cute and adorable in her shock, but in the end I went back to partying with a quick hug off of her and a "think about what I;ve said" comment as I walked away.

My friend thought it was hilarious, as did I, but I also felt sad for her. 

Today she is waking up feeling guilt about her good night last night, whereas I feel great about the fun I had last night, no guilt at all. 

Yesterday I danced all day at the nottinghill carnival, came back and went clubbing, and today I am repeating the process lol just trying to sober u[ since I think I woke up still a bit drunk lol.

Reply #1223 - August 31, 2009, 09:49 AM

Cool. Maybe you can liberate her in more ways than one. Cheesy

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #1224 - August 31, 2009, 09:51 AM

Wow!

Did you take any piccys at the Notting Hill Carnival?

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #1225 - August 31, 2009, 10:08 AM

Cool. Maybe you can liberate her in more ways than one. Cheesy

When it comes to women, she is more liberated than I am since going with a woman is still on my to do list, whereas she has done it before lol.

Cheetah, we took photos but it was on my friends camera so I have to wait til she goes home and sends them to me via email cos she forget her usb cable to transfer them onto the pc.

I will take some with my phone today though.  Afro

Ok, one more coffee and then time to shower and hit the streets.  dance

Reply #1226 - August 31, 2009, 07:59 PM

Today she is waking up feeling guilt about her good night last night, whereas I feel great about the fun I had last night, no guilt at all. 

Bertrand Russell on the effect of childhood indoctrination in 'Marriage and Morals'. It's about sex, but should apply to religious superstitions too.

This association of sex with guilt and fear goes so deep as to become almost or wholly unconscious. I wish it were possible to institute a statistical inquiry, among men who believe themselves emancipated from such nursery tales, as to whether they would be as ready to commit adultery during a thunderstorm as at any other time. I believe that ninety per cent of them, in their heart of hearts, would think that if they did so they would be struck by lightning.

I believe that nine out of ten who have had a conventional upbringing in their early years have become in some degree incapable of a decent and sane attitude toward marriage and sex generally. The kind of attitude and behaviour that I should regard as the best has been rendered impossible for such people; the best that can be done is to make them aware of the damage that they have sustained and to persuade them to abstain from maiming their children in the same way in which they have been maimed.

Reply #1227 - August 31, 2009, 08:40 PM

she thought it was just a case of being bad and then repenting.

That is so typical  Roll Eyes

Ex-Muslims have more integrity than to be hypocrites!
     Reply #1228 - September 01, 2009, 09:34 AM

I think so, at least we know it's all the way or now way.

Anyway I am so exhausted, notting hill carnival is not so nice on the bank holiday monday.  My friend got robbed, my other friend went down in the crowd because people were just shoving you out of the way if you couldn't move quick enough.

I absolutely hate rudeboys and rudegals, they make me sick with their superior aggresive attitude and limited IQ's.  finmad

It wasn't until the end of the evening that I started to feel better and that's only because I was unbelievably drunk.

Reply #1229 - September 02, 2009, 02:48 PM

I assume by rudeboys/rudegals you don't mean ska/reggae fans as much as thuggish wiggaz?

Take a tip from my man Nick Sobotka:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTkV-eoZsTE

And good job with your same-sex seduction efforts. If you wanna try a three-way and need a spare cock, just let me know and I'll schedule my vacation around it Smiley

fuck you
  • Previous page 1 ... 39 40 4142 43 ... 46 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »