Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Berbs Blog, much madness within

(Read 180180 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 30 31 3233 34 ... 46 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Berbs Blog, much madness within
     Reply #930 - July 23, 2008, 09:49 AM

Thanks M, it's good to be back, seriously, I miss this place when I'm gone.  grin12

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #931 - July 23, 2008, 09:50 AM

Thanks M, it's good to be back, seriously, I miss this place when I'm gone.  grin12

I was counting off the days until you were gonna be back. 23rd it was said.  Cheesy
     Reply #932 - July 23, 2008, 09:56 AM

And the 23rd it was too  dance, although it would have been last week had I not missed the engineer.

Reply #933 - July 23, 2008, 09:57 AM

And the 23rd it was too  dance, although it would have been last week had I not missed the engineer.

Why? What was the engineer doing?
     Reply #934 - July 23, 2008, 11:27 AM

Hi Berbs!! 

Mohammed ordered Kinana b. al Rabi' to be gruesomely tortured and then decapitated.  The 'prophet' then 'married' Kinana's wife, Safiyya.  He had her husband, her father and her people killed.  

Sirat Rasul Allah by Ibn Ishaq 

Mohammed was a rapist and a murderer.
     Reply #935 - July 23, 2008, 11:55 AM

Nothing, it was one of those "anytime between 8am and 2pm" appointments that they give you and I had to take my son to school, so I missed him by like 2 minutes and then had to wait until today for another appointment.

Hi Berbs!! 

Hi serquet, hows everything?

how was your holiday? (I am right in remembering you said you were off on a holiday right?  wacko)

Reply #936 - July 23, 2008, 12:00 PM

I had a nice time with my folks and my nieces and nephew.  We went down to North Myrtle Beach and did nothing but swim and relax.  It was a beautiful thing.

How is your home coming along?  Decorating etc . . . That's exciting stuff.

I may know this week whether or not we'll have our first home.  Since the baby was born, we've been staying with the in-laws and saving up.  Now we're ready and after a year, I've definitely gone batty here. wacko  I'm ready to run.

Mohammed ordered Kinana b. al Rabi' to be gruesomely tortured and then decapitated.  The 'prophet' then 'married' Kinana's wife, Safiyya.  He had her husband, her father and her people killed.  

Reply #937 - July 23, 2008, 12:00 PM

Nothing, it was one of those "anytime between 8am and 2pm" appointments that they give you and I had to take my son to school, so I missed him by like 2 minutes and then had to wait until today for another appointment.

Hi Berbs!! 

Hi serquet, hows everything?

how was your holiday? (I am right in remembering you said you were off on a holiday right?  wacko)

I skeen, skeening and that.
     Reply #938 - July 23, 2008, 12:05 PM

I had a nice time with my folks and my nieces and nephew.  We went down to North Myrtle Beach and did nothing but swim and relax.  It was a beautiful thing.

Sounds good, glad you had a good time.  I'm hoping to go on some kind of camping holiday with the kids, looking into a trip to wales because I hear the coastline is quite good.

It's not  Cheesy, I really didn't know how much I hate decorating until I was forced into doing it.  I really am not doing that well.  Trying to get a neat finish is HARD.

I may know this week whether or not we'll have our first home.  Since the baby was born, we've been staying with the in-laws and saving up.  Now we're ready and after a year, I've definitely gone batty here. wacko  I'm ready to run.

I can imagine.  I stayed with my in laws for 3 months once and I ended up leaving to go to a BnB just to get away from the dragon mother in law.  Roll Eyes

Fingers crossed for you that you get your place........and that you enjoy decorating more than I do.  Cheesy

Reply #939 - July 23, 2008, 12:06 PM

True True Budweiser.

Reply #940 - July 23, 2008, 12:10 PM

True True Budweiser.

Budweiser?
     Reply #941 - July 23, 2008, 12:15 PM

Budweiser?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRtB5B6grnA

Cheesy

Reply #942 - July 23, 2008, 12:19 PM

Right............................... I suppose you're not wierd, just eccentric.  Afro
     Reply #943 - July 23, 2008, 12:20 PM

Right............................... I suppose you're not wierd, just eccentric.  Afro

Reply #944 - July 23, 2008, 12:25 PM

(Clicky for piccy!)

Funny thing is that me and my mates used to do that.  Cheesy

We invented different names for each other and would shout them in a wierd way everywhere. Kids hey.  Cheesy
     Reply #945 - July 23, 2008, 12:29 PM

i bet you did it too.  whistling2
     Reply #946 - July 23, 2008, 12:30 PM

No, we just did the whole "whassup" thing down the phone Lmao

Reply #947 - July 23, 2008, 12:38 PM

No, we just did the whole "whassup" thing down the phone Lmao

That's what i meant. I knew you did it. You're not normal enough not to.
     Reply #948 - July 23, 2008, 01:21 PM

Sounds good, glad you had a good time.  I'm hoping to go on some kind of camping holiday with the kids, looking into a trip to wales because I hear the coastline is quite good.

It's not  Cheesy, I really didn't know how much I hate decorating until I was forced into doing it.  I really am not doing that well.  Trying to get a neat finish is HARD.

I can imagine.  I stayed with my in laws for 3 months once and I ended up leaving to go to a BnB just to get away from the dragon mother in law.  Roll Eyes

Fingers crossed for you that you get your place........and that you enjoy decorating more than I do.  Cheesy

Camping in Wales and near the coastline sounds like it would be beautiful and fun. 

As far as decorating, I'm not really into it either.  Still I imagine that once I get out of here, I'll be so happy to be free I'll be willing to be a regular Martha Stewart with my own home.  Maybe I'll be able to finish at least one room.

That's funny about the BnB.  Part of the reason why I went on 'holiday' was just to get the heck out of Dodge.  Luckily my in-laws are very loving and kind people . . . but there is just only so much you can take in close quarters. 

I've been waiting on the edge of my seat to hear back about the bid we put in.  This whole trying to get a home thing can be really nerve racking.

Reply #949 - July 23, 2008, 08:55 PM

Believe me I don't know how I coped without it.  Cheesy

Now I can avoid the decorating and use this place as an excuse.  parrot

I went a month without the internet.. I survived too... I think.  jester

Geek

\\\\\\\"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong.\\\\\\\"-Carl Jung
     Reply #950 - July 24, 2008, 03:00 AM

I went a month without the internet.. I survived too... I think.  jester

Geek

I was wondering where you vanished to, thought maybe you were in your crypt with a new draculina.  Tongue

Reply #951 - July 24, 2008, 02:26 PM

Just to let you all know that I'm in court tomorrow so I won't be around.

I shouldn't be there too long I hope because I am giving up the court case and offering him a very good deal.

I read his latest statement after I told my solicitor that I wanted to give up and it almost made me do an about turn and keep on fighting, because he just keeps lying out of his ass, but that would be playing his petty games and I really can't be bothered.

The only demands I am making are that he not be allowed to remove the children from this country at any time, nor remove them from my care.  I also do not want him to be allowed to know where I am living now.

He is demanding parental responsiblity which my solicitor says would give him religious rights over the kids too, I'm not keen on that idea at all and will bring it up at court tomorrow.  As far as I am concerned I want the children to have freedom to choose their religion when they are older which means they should be raised with no religion.  I think that's a fucking fair attitude to have and I hope the judge can see that.

I really do hate the little bastard but I need time off from the kids and a break from this court case.

If he does screw up then obviously I will go back to court, but for now I am done.

Reply #952 - July 24, 2008, 03:33 PM

Good decision Berbs, the sooner the madness is over the better for you to focus on your life to come.

I was not blessed with the ability to have blind faith. I cant beleive something just because someone says its true.
     Reply #953 - July 24, 2008, 05:39 PM

I was wondering where you vanished to, thought maybe you were in your crypt with a new draculina.  Tongue

Unfortunately this Dracula is too shy.  Damn vampire and our specialized gifts.. I am the mad scientist type, and the others are the seducers. whistling2 A many cold days in the crypt unfortunately. It's a new crypt now, a bigger one, not a stinky shared crypt.

\\\\\\\"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong.\\\\\\\"-Carl Jung
     Reply #954 - August 01, 2008, 03:14 PM

Hello? Where you is?
     Reply #955 - August 01, 2008, 04:39 PM

Wondering that myself.  whistling2

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • depression
     Reply #956 - September 06, 2008, 07:38 AM

I'm so tired of feeling this way, I just want to be one of the shiny happy people holding hands instead of the loner that I have become. 

It doesn't help that the court case has now gone so bizzarely wrong, or that apparantly my fear of retribution is probably a symptom of some adult psychosis that must be investigated (by court order).  Talk about knock me right down back to this shit existance of tears and suicidal thoughts.

The abuse I suffered isn't reason enough, according to the court appointed psychiatrist, for me to feel this way, it's probably all in my head, so you can forget about any protective measures being put in place, instead I am to be left wide open, and I must have contact with the bastard who did this, I must have mediation with someone who just continues to lie and lie and lie.  To what end?  that we might learn to help each other with the kids better?  fucking bollocks, I know him better than any court shrink, his nice " I only want to help" attitude is something I have seen, and it's bullshit, it is just an act.  Why can't they see that?

Why can he lie under oath, be caught out and still be believed and taken as an honest man?  How can all the evidence that proves him to be a violent man, be accepted as the truth yet rejected because he says he is a good man?

I feel like shit, I feel like there is no point even trying to grab control of my life because it means nothing, not when they are giving control back to him.  Now when they are giving him permission to be a part of any of the decisions I have to make.

My son's behaviour disorder is impossible at times for me to control or deal with, yet because he behaves for 2 hours every 2 weeks for that bastard, they assume that somehow he would make a better parent.  How can 2 hours every 2 weeks be the basis for the kind of decision?

I have had to look after the kids by myself and deal with my son myself even when I was married, when the school would call to come and collect him my ex would just sit on his lazy backside whilst I did the 30 minute walk back to the school, heavy with our second child, and carry my son back on whilst he attacked me, my ex had a car yet he wanted nothing to do with the hard stuff.

When I would be called in for meetings he would never attend, yet he claims I shut him out, it's total bullshit but the fuckers are falling for it.

When I had to attend hospital appointments, midwife appointments, smear tests, he would just sit at home and refuse to look after the kids so I would have to take them with me or cancel the appointments. 

I made sure they had food to eat, that they were clean, well dressed, got to school on time.  I did it all alone, I have been alone with them since the day they were born.

He just wanted to be the buddy, the one who had no rules, the one they like the most because he doesn't have set bed times, won't insist they eat their greens, gives them last nights pizza for breakfast, is it any wonder I seem like the ogre to the kids?  do these people making these snap decisions even have kids? 

I am sick to death of fighting a losing battle.

I had hoped like an idiot that this court case would force my ex to admit he had a problem, and to deal with it so that he could see his kids, but in the end they don't care.  He says he has no problem, and they accept it, or more like they decide to overlook the fact finding case so that they can pretend he has no problem.

Of course I have issues, infact this order that my mental health be evaluated is like preaching to the choir, since I am on a waiting list already.  No order needed to make me be honest with myself, I have always been asking for the right kind of help.  It's easy for them to look at my issues because I am such an open book, I go to the doctors and ask for help to deal with my rages, my depression, my suicidal thoughts, so they have a history to examine for me.  But of course he wouldn't ever admit the truth about his psychotic side, because he doesn't see that he has one.

If he hit me, it was because I deserved it.  I might have laughed in my sleep, so it's fair that he strangled me whilst I was sleeping.  I just over reacted when I woke up struggling to breathe, I really shouldn't have laughed in my sleep, it was rude.  Roll Eyes  But that's not psychotic right?

The only thing my time in court has taught me, is that honesty is not the best policy, it never is. 

Reply #957 - September 06, 2008, 07:47 AM

And I have no friends, no human face to face friendships, had one but she is too wrapped up in her relationship these days so from one to zero, fuck I'm doing well.

And making friends isn't as easy as any who jumps on here and says "go make some friends" thinks it is.  I am isolated in my life, when the summers over I will take the kids to school, come home, go get them, come home.  No time for making friends.

The house is a mess, I tidy it, the kids trash it, I tidy it, they trash it some more, doesn't matter how fast I get stuff done they can trash it faster.

I just want to curl up on the sofa, listen to some emo music and sob my heart out. banghead

Reply #958 - September 06, 2008, 07:52 AM

Bugger. Hopefully he'll have an embolism or something. You know this might sound drastic but maybe it'd be better if your son did go and live with his father for a while. It might wake him up, because I'm sure if ex had to be responsible for the kid all the time he wouldn't be keeping up the Santa Claus act. It'd give you a bit of a breather too.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #959 - September 06, 2008, 08:36 AM

I think that sometimes too, but I'm not sure I could live with the guilt of what I see as giving up.  I say all the time in my head that one day it will be too much, but each time I feel like it's too much I get back up and keep on trying because that's what mums do.

I brought my children into this world with no real thought to what i was doing, it's my responsibility to care for them until they fly the nest.  I made my bed, etc etc.

I feel so angry because I do all the hard work and all he has to do is make empty promises to make them prefer him to me. 

========================

I also feel like I am stuck in the past, living on regrets, wishing choices I made could be undone, but of course they can't.  Most of my depression comes from wishing and knowing that I can't change the past and that I limited my future.

One life, no chance to fix it, nothing better waiting at the end and all too late to make better.

I can only make it so much better, so much was lost.

• Previous page 1 ... 30 31 3233 34 ... 46 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »