Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Berbs Blog, much madness within

(Read 169971 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 42 43 4445 46 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Berbs Blog, much madness within
     Reply #1290 - September 22, 2009, 09:06 AM

Thats why I believe in clearing things up from the start. But Berbs you shouldn't say your not special enough to be loved, everyone is.

Take the Pakman challenge and convince me there is a God and Mo was not a murdering, power hungry sex maniac.
     Reply #1291 - September 22, 2009, 10:22 AM

Sounds like he care about you, bit puzzled as to why you dont want to further things with him?  Leaving aside recent events, dont you fancy him, or do you dislike him?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #1292 - September 22, 2009, 10:49 AM

Berbs, he got too emotionally involved with you right from the start. You made it clear you just wanted a fling. Don't blame yourself for hurting him. While I don't think you dumped him in the best possible way his hurt feelings are mainly his own fault for getting too emotionally attached. Although I wouldn't blame it totally on him, it can be hard not to get emotionally involved with someone sometimes. I made it clear to my own bf I didn't want a serious relationship but the git fell in love with me 2 weeks after we met! I fell for him sometime later so it worked out in the end.

Hurt feelings come with having flings. It's not something you can always avoid and something you may have to learn to deal with if it happens again.

And Berbs, I hope you realise from this experience that people ARE capable of caring about you enough to want to spend their life with you Smiley far away hug
     Reply #1293 - September 22, 2009, 10:58 AM

Berbs, don't worry about it. The only thing you did 'wrong' was to tell a forum, leaving it open for people to start judging and telling u what they would have done. Ignore.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #1294 - September 22, 2009, 06:35 PM

Berbs, he got too emotionally involved with you right from the start. You made it clear you just wanted a fling. Don't blame yourself for hurting him. While I don't think you dumped him in the best possible way his hurt feelings are mainly his own fault for getting too emotionally attached. Although I wouldn't blame it totally on him, it can be hard not to get emotionally involved with someone sometimes. I made it clear to my own bf I didn't want a serious relationship but the git fell in love with me 2 weeks after we met! I fell for him sometime later so it worked out in the end.

Hurt feelings come with having flings. It's not something you can always avoid and something you may have to learn to deal with if it happens again.

And Berbs, I hope you realise from this experience that people ARE capable of caring about you enough to want to spend their life with you Smiley far away hug

+1. What she said.

Miss Ella, you were clear from the beginning what you wanted, if he wants to get all clingy and wussy anyways (I mean, he wouldn't cuff and dominate you on request, doesn't get much wussier than that) that's his problem, not yours. If you had been "leading him on" that would be one thing, but it seems he led himself on. Quit stressin over it, take a break, and then move onto the next boy-toy/girl-toy-- you had the right attitude heading into this thing, so don't let people's comments here have ya second-guessing yourself. You're looking for a good time, not a long-term relationship, so just fuckin do it, and don't be guilted into thinking there's something wrong with you mentally because you can't "find love" or some other such nonsense.

You had a husband, that sucked, but you got some great kids as a result, so you're set for having a loving family, and a long-term male companion isn't a necessary component of that as some may have you believe-- now keep goin out and havin the fun you set your mind to havin some months ago and couldn't have in your miserable marriage, and do it guilt fucking free. Worry about someone to grow old with in 5 or 10 years from now, but right now, just catch up for lost time, no second-guessing yourself. That's a fuckin order. Get to it. Chop, chop.

fuck you
     Reply #1295 - September 23, 2009, 09:22 AM

Sounds like he care about you, bit puzzled as to why you dont want to further things with him?  Leaving aside recent events, dont you fancy him, or do you dislike him?

I don't fancy him anymore.  Whatever interest I had in him has gone, completely.  If I was to give him a second chance I would feel trapped and miserable.  Not because of him being a bad person, but just simply because it's over to me. 

Honestly it does make me somewhat sad to see that the person I was before I married, is still part of who I am now.

I had a fair share of boyfriends long before I met my ex, and suffice to say that my interest was short lived back then too.  Infact I have found myself wondering recently if the only reason I remained with my ex for so long was because I was afraid of him.

He actually physically wouldn;t let me go even though I longed to leave him 6 months after I met him.  Did I love him?  was I just forced to be with him?  I don't even know now.  He would hit me if I even suggested I didn't think we should be together anymore.  He would refuse to leave, lock my door, make my life a living hell until I caved and took him back.

I do know that I lose interest quickly, I wish I didn't, but I am searching for something I have yet to find in anyone.  I'm an idealist and people rapidly turn out to be less than ideal.  Yes, I know that rationally this is silly.

Infact if I compare it to how I make friends, I should be with a guy how I am in that situation.  I make friends and can lose interest in them just as quickly, however the longer I have known a friend, the longer they have made an effort to be a part of my life, the more they fall into the part of me that actually loves people.

The longer I have known them the more likely I am to be the one who phones to say "how are you, I miss you, lets do something".

The only reason it works well with friends is because I can fade out without having to break up with them, and when my interest in them returns I can return without awkward explanations or expectations.

Or the ones that simply make sure they don't let me forget them when I;m off doing something else, which happens often, they are the friends I learn to cherish.

Men, relationships, that's another story.  Too many expectations on their parts. 

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #1296 - September 23, 2009, 09:31 AM

Honestly no.  I am so screwed up lol I don't want to sound yet more emo, but I have never felt loved or cared about when it mattered most to me that I no longer believe it's a possibility.

Infact I think this guy is more put out that I dumped him, rather than because he was emotionally involved.

Would it help people think less of him if I told you that he hit on a girl whilst I was at the bar buying a drink?  not just any girl but a friend?  who then came and told me?

The thing is though, I didn;t find out about this until after I snuck off in the night and had already decided to ditch him.  I'm not bothered, but perhaps you can see he wasn't anything special now that you know.  Wink

I'm not bothered because I know I confused him.  I told him I wanted an open thing, I told him he could chat up who he wanted but I didn't make it clear enough that it shouldn't be my friends so I am honestly not bothered by it. It's not like I wasn't hitting on her too.  Tongue  (she looks like shakira and she wants me too, I know it lol)

Reply #1297 - September 23, 2009, 09:38 AM

Berbs, don't worry about it. The only thing you did 'wrong' was to tell a forum, leaving it open for people to start judging and telling u what they would have done. Ignore.

Thanks Jack, orginally (as you know) I hadn't intended to talk about the fact that I wanted to break up with him, but after it was done I just thought it was best to say it and get it over with lol.  I do get the sense that a few people have an even more negative judgement of me after this incident, but I'm good with that anyway.  I spent far too long in my life trying to play a part and pretending I'm not who I am for the sake of others that I'm plain out not going to do it anymore lol.

+1. What she said.

Miss Ella, you were clear from the beginning what you wanted, if he wants to get all clingy and wussy anyways (I mean, he wouldn't cuff and dominate you on request, doesn't get much wussier than that) that's his problem, not yours. If you had been "leading him on" that would be one thing, but it seems he led himself on. Quit stressin over it, take a break, and then move onto the next boy-toy/girl-toy-- you had the right attitude heading into this thing, so don't let people's comments here have ya second-guessing yourself. You're looking for a good time, not a long-term relationship, so just fuckin do it, and don't be guilted into thinking there's something wrong with you mentally because you can't "find love" or some other such nonsense.

You had a husband, that sucked, but you got some great kids as a result, so you're set for having a loving family, and a long-term male companion isn't a necessary component of that as some may have you believe-- now keep goin out and havin the fun you set your mind to havin some months ago and couldn't have in your miserable marriage, and do it guilt fucking free. Worry about someone to grow old with in 5 or 10 years from now, but right now, just catch up for lost time, no second-guessing yourself. That's a fuckin order. Get to it. Chop, chop.

Aye aye capitaaaan lol I came to this conclusion last night too.   Afro

Reply #1298 - September 23, 2009, 09:58 AM

Well right at the moment I'm not worried what you do with your pussy. I'm more worried about my cat. Silly old fucker picked up a tick and is in a bad way. Hopefully he will not end up being a fucked pussy. Tongue

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #1299 - September 23, 2009, 10:00 AM

Cheesy

Trust you to deliver news that I should be using this smiley for >>> hugs , and yet feel I must use this >>>> Lmao to show my reaction.  Cheesy

I hope your pussy gets better.  Tongue

Reply #1300 - September 23, 2009, 10:06 AM

My pussy is very healthy usually so I think the prognosis is fairly good. Fingers crossed anyway. Afro

Reply #1301 - September 23, 2009, 10:07 AM

No Os, best way to keep a pussy safe is to keep the legs crossed lol not teh fingers.  bunny

Reply #1302 - September 23, 2009, 10:12 AM

Well his legs were crossed. Tick venom fucks cats up. Couldn't even get to his feet. I thought he was just being lazier then normal until he tried to stand up.

Reply #1303 - September 23, 2009, 10:13 AM

Aww, poor thing.  Cry

Reply #1304 - September 23, 2009, 10:18 AM

....So I broke it off after seeing him 1 last time on saturday, I left when he was asleep and it was still dark outside lol and sent him a text explaining I wasn't ready to settle down and that although I'd had fun, it had come to it's end now....

Berbs is this the, first date, BBQ man? Or did I miss many other threads?

Reply #1305 - September 23, 2009, 10:21 AM

Yes, it was the BBQ guy.  Smiley

Reply #1306 - September 23, 2009, 10:27 AM

.....You're looking for a good time, not a long-term relationship, so just fuckin do it, and don't be guilted into thinking there's something wrong with you mentally because you can't "find love"......

Afro

If men can do just that, then why women can't?

Reply #1307 - September 23, 2009, 10:29 AM

I don't fancy him anymore.  Whatever interest I had in him has gone, completely.  If I was to give him a second chance I would feel trapped and miserable.  Not because of him being a bad person, but just simply because it's over to me.  

It sounds like Qman is right, take his advice and enjoy yourself.

You both seem to be in a similar place right now, shame you dont live near to each other as you could both hook up  Cheesy

In fact Qman why dont you fly over for a weekend and put this girl out of her misery  Wink

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #1308 - September 23, 2009, 10:38 AM

Hey, I'm not in misery lol not yet anyway.  Tongue

Reply #1309 - September 23, 2009, 10:45 AM

Berbs you have to tell us where you get these pics of sexy inked up lasses!

Reply #1310 - September 23, 2009, 10:46 AM

Well his legs were crossed. Tick venom fucks cats up. Couldn't even get to his feet. I thought he was just being lazier then normal until he tried to stand up.

That sucks. Best wishes for your cat's health.

It sounds like Qman is right, take his advice and enjoy yourself.

You both seem to be in a similar place right now, shame you dont live near to each other as you could both hook up  Cheesy

In fact Qman why dont you fly over for a weekend and put this girl out of her misery  Wink

Good idea, but every red cent of my travel budget for the next year or more is spoken for.

Hey, I'm not in misery lol not yet anyway.  Tongue

What? Are you saying you don't want me to fuck you? Well, you can just go to hell, then. Cheesy

fuck you
     Reply #1311 - September 23, 2009, 10:48 AM

I just go a hunting, type in stuff like "sexy ladies tatoos" or "hot inked babes" haha.  dance

Reply #1312 - September 23, 2009, 10:49 AM

What? Are you saying you don't want me to fuck you? Well, you can just go to hell, then. Cheesy

Cheesy  Would you feel better if I told you I took your other advice and helped myself to a mental image of you?  may I just say, you were great.  Afro

Reply #1313 - September 23, 2009, 10:51 AM

What? Are you saying you don't want me to fuck you? Well, you can just go to hell, then.

Hold your horses, she only refuted the part of my suggestion that she was miserable - I assume she was ok with the rest it.

Now be a man's man, take the hint, get your credit card and board the next flight over here, pronto

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #1314 - September 23, 2009, 10:54 AM

I didn't know Cilla Black was a member here.  Cheesy

Reply #1315 - September 23, 2009, 10:57 AM

Cheesy  Would you feel better if I told you I took your other advice and helped myself to a mental image of you?  may I just say, you were great.  Afro

Cheesy Awesome! This will make the 3 and 1/2 hour drive I have ahead of me much more pleasurable. Speakin of which, gotta run.

fuck you
     Reply #1316 - September 23, 2009, 11:00 AM

I didn't know Cilla Black was a member here.  Cheesy

Surprise, surpirse.  So do you want to go for number 1,2 or 3, our crazy philadelphian who loves to party  dance

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #1317 - September 23, 2009, 11:04 AM

I just go a hunting, type in stuff like "sexy ladies tatoos" or "hot inked babes" haha.  dance

Found it.  Cheesy

Reply #1318 - September 23, 2009, 11:09 AM

I could have posted the large version for you, I still have it lol   Tongue

Damn, she is one sexy lady.  dance

Reply #1319 - September 23, 2009, 11:25 AM

Surprise, surpirse.  So do you want to go for number 1,2 or 3, our crazy philadelphian who loves to party  dance

Is there an option 4?  the 4th option being female?  because my next sexual experience is going to be with a woman, I have set my mind on it.  dance

• Previous page 1 ... 42 43 4445 46 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »