Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Arabic translation?

(Read 4219 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Arabic translation?
     OP - December 12, 2009, 08:05 PM

سلام عليكم انا مرسل كهادي لكم ولكن ارا اشياء كثيرا فيكم انكم تعجبون بآشياء ليس لها ضرورة في مستقبلكم مثال ... كل أغاني المشهورة ولأ فلام التي ليس لها درورة ... وتتشبتون في ليس لكم فيه معنا مثال كتقليد أعمى ليهودي وصليبي.. فلم يا إخواين لا تفعلون كما كان يفعل ًمحمد رسول الله صلالى عليه وسلم. كان قويا وشجاعا وطيب لقلب ... فماذا تنتدرون فنحن لا نعلم متى وقت ساعة

Any idea what this says?

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
  • Re: Arabic translation?
     Reply #1 - December 12, 2009, 08:33 PM

It says Hello.

Call me TAP TAP! for I am THE ASS PATTER!
     Reply #2 - December 12, 2009, 09:36 PM

grin12

translate.google.com

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
     Reply #3 - December 12, 2009, 10:40 PM

Oh yeah
    It worked
    thnx
     Afro

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #4 - December 13, 2009, 04:39 AM

What is this if I may ask?

AND

DAMN YOU TOMMY. That girl in your avatar is ridicilsoly hot. Yes I misspelled the shit out of that word and I'm leaving it like that to prove my point.
     Reply #5 - December 13, 2009, 05:51 AM

Google Tranlator:
    Peace be upon you I sent you but Khadi Lara things a lot Taajabun things in you that you have no need for example in your future ... All songs by the famous and Flamme, which does not have lifecycle ... The Ti_bton not you in the tradition of blind us an example of a Jew and a crusader .. Oh no Ijoain you do not do as he did Slaly Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah be upon him. Was strong, brave, and good for the heart ... What Tantdron we do not know when the clock time

Corrections:
    Peace be upon you I sent you but as a guide (though Mo was the final) and but i see a lot of things in you that you like things of no use in your future, example ..  All songs by the famous and films, which does not have necessity... then hang on to what has no sense like an example of a Jew and a crusader .. Oh no Brothres (sic) you do not do as he did like Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah be upon him. Was strong, brave, and good for the heart ... What Tantdron we do not know when the clock time

The Arabic is sh11t and the message is shiit. Clearly an ajam trying to come up with some cool Arabic shiit. Fail.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #6 - December 13, 2009, 09:24 AM

What is this if I may ask?

A freind(Sniper Moujahide) of a freind on facebook is commenting on the guy's farmville Photo.

Reply #7 - December 13, 2009, 09:24 AM

thnx Baal!

Reply #8 - December 13, 2009, 11:41 AM

The guy's Arabic is shit. He should have more lessons, or just use his goddamn mother tongue.

"In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Reply #9 - December 13, 2009, 01:23 PM

Well if you want to write something in arabic criticising his arabic (or his mama) then I'll gladly add that comment to his post.

Reply #10 - March 11, 2010, 02:46 PM

Koss imm elli bazarik w'tfu 3alaiki w'3ala li7yet jozik. Tfu 3ala al-tiyara elli jabatko 3ala hal balad, lait-ha wi23at bil ba7r abil ma twaslik la-hon. Biddik tit-naqabi? irja3i 3ala al-sa7ra elli shakhatik

Anybody?

Reply #11 - March 11, 2010, 03:40 PM

Koss imm elli bazarik w'tfu 3alaiki w'3ala li7yet jozik. Tfu 3ala al-tiyara elli jabatko 3ala hal balad, lait-ha wi23at bil ba7r abil ma twaslik la-hon. Biddik tit-naqabi? irja3i 3ala al-sa7ra elli shakhatik

Anybody?

Arrggg, the 123 Arabic. I hate it cuz I suck at it.  finmad

EDIT: On second thoughts, I managed to get it.

Fuck your mom(or something along these lines), and tfu(indication for spitting) on you and your husband's beard. Tfu(again) on the aircraft that brought you to this country, I wish it had fallen in the sea before reaching here. You want to wear the niqab? Go back to the desert which 'urinated'(interpret that as you will) you.

"In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Reply #12 - March 11, 2010, 04:12 PM

i love arabic

bob what's the context here
     Reply #13 - March 11, 2010, 04:22 PM

Anybody?

Bob, meet me at midnight behind the elementary school. Wear those pink lacy panties you know I love. I'll wear the diaper and baby bonnet that gets you all hot. I will bring the meth if you can get a hold of a hypo. This is gonna be so much fun. Don't you agree? Sincerely, BlackDog.

fuck you
     Reply #14 - March 11, 2010, 04:22 PM

Cheesy Cheesy

what's a hypo though?
     Reply #15 - March 11, 2010, 04:24 PM

Hypodermic needle. Ya know, for guys like you and Submissive Bobwho've been doing meth so long you have to mainline to get high.

fuck you
     Reply #16 - March 11, 2010, 04:26 PM

Bob gets so excited he has to wear a bib.
     Reply #17 - March 11, 2010, 04:56 PM

Cheesy
    Dammitt. I knew I shouldn't have worn the pink lacey panties to Chilly's. Now I've been outed.

Reply #18 - March 11, 2010, 07:15 PM

this muslim is basically saying 'why are you ex-muslims doing all this? why can't you be like the prophet Mohammed?'
    stupid, immature, and completely useless if you ask me. There's not a single thing he/she said that could be of any use at all

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star
    In somebody else's sky, but why, why, why
    Can't it be, can't it be mine

https://twitter.com/AlharbiMoe
     Reply #19 - March 11, 2010, 07:23 PM

OK no one got it.
    Here is the translation:
    "Cursed be the mother's vulva of he who ejaculated you and I spit on you and on your husband's beard. I spit on the airplane that brought you to this country, wishing it fell in the sea before it arrived. You want to wear a niqab? go back to the desert that shat you out."

It comes from my favourite Gay Palestinian
    http://nizos.blogspot.com/

Reply #20 - March 11, 2010, 07:24 PM

so poetic  Afro

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »