Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Pakistan: The Nation.. The Politics... and The Religion

(Read 230239 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 28 29 3031 32 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Pakistan: The Nation.. The Politics... and The Religion
     Reply #870 - May 03, 2021, 05:05 PM

I don't know who I am.. I don't know where I come from and I am not sure where I am going ..

But I want Indians.. Pakistanis  to watch ArzooKazmi  on the history of subcontinent 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq5_GPaUmfg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rZ8PAMtI2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5gnoAiUJB8

Well she has plenty of you tubes..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #871 - May 05, 2021, 10:21 AM

news says  Yaum-i-Ali processions taken out in major cities despite ban  with this picture

KARACHI: Marking the martyrdom anniversary of Hazrat Ali, processions and majalis were organised across the country on Tuesday despite a ban imposed by the government on religious processions to check the spread of coronavirus.

Observing fast, the mourners dressed in black attended majalis remembering the life and martyrdom of Imam Ali before marching on traditional routes amid strict security arrangements.

All those joining the main Yaum-i-Ali procession in Karachi were frisked and sanitised by scouts at barriers and then allowed to attend the majlis at Nishtar Park, which was addressed by Allama Syed Shehanshah Naqvi at 6.30am.

The mourners wearing facemasks and keeping distance started their journey from Nishtar Park, passed through Numaish, Saddar Empress Market, Regal Chowk, M. A. Jinnah Road, Jamia Cloth Market, Light House and City Courts and reached Imambargah Hussainia Iranian in Kharadar, where the procession culminated at 11.30am, much earlier than the previous years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRj7I74AmCI

well that is from Karachi and this is from New York

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjvyxXgzgss

And what do we know about  that festival?  and what is its origin and history??

well .... very little

Reply #872 - July 21, 2021, 06:03 PM

On The Front With Kamran Shahid | 19 July 2021 | Dunya News | Mazhar Abbas | Irshad Bhatti | Nazir Leghari | Lt. Gen. Amjad Shuaib

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or1jpj8T-0Y

Americans are Gone Afghans are here and we here... The real problem.. The RAW problem or is it our problem.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcFrkyWsb_I

well that is home minster speaking on Afghan envy daughter abduction and torture

Reply #873 - July 22, 2021, 07:53 PM

News says Afghanistan being embarrassed by 'idiotic' statements from senior officials:   says National Security Advisor Dr Moeed Yusuf   with this picture

Hmm  That guy really looks like dr.  Joseph Goebbels

And Our PM Khan  Cricket   team  Governing motto seems to be

*****************************************************************************************

Allegation of Corruption: Jail them now!

Allegation of blasphemy: Kill them now!

Woman Raped: Why was she there? What was she wearing?

Women murdered: She must have done something!

Terrorists/extremists: They are our brothers

Madrassah sexual abuse: Mufti made mistake

*****************************************************************************************

Many of these fools in this PM team appear happy on the televisions  that Taliban is going to rule Afghanistan..  These chickens heads with potbellies does not seem to understand the end game...

Reply #874 - July 22, 2021, 08:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnFRGzBE49U

hmm, Haroon Ur Rasheed sahab  spilling some beans

Reply #875 - July 22, 2021, 09:52 PM

So internet/twitter is raging in the land of pure and that is about murder of this young lady Noor Mukadam  https://images.dawn.com/news/1188060/celebrities-are-calling-for-justicefornoor-after-the-27-year-olds-brutal-murder

Noor Mukadam (27) was killed in the Pakistani capital in recent days, with local police arresting an individual in connection with the killing.

The woman was the daughter of a former senior Pakistani diplomat, and her family had lived in Ireland for several years when she was a young girl. Kim Kearns (27), one of her friends, described Noor as a “beautiful” woman, who had “the sweetest heart”.

Ms Kearns, Ms Mukadam and another woman, Marilyn Egan, were “the three best friends” growing up, she said.

Noor had attended Our Lady’s Grove primary and secondary school in Goatstown, south Dublin. Ms Kearns said she recalled Noor joining the school when they were in first class.

Her family had lived in Milltown, south Dublin, before they moved to Leopardstown, her friend said. Her father was a diplomat in the embassy in Dublin for several years.

“She had the heart of an angel… If anyone was ever mean to her, she would always be positive, she never retaliated,” Ms Kearns said.

“She liked shopping, we’d go to Dundrum shopping centre, she liked Zara, she was into fashion,” her friend recalled.

“She just fitted in, Ireland was her home,” she said.

When Ms Mukadam was told as a teenager that her family had to move again and leave Ireland she was “heartbroken,” Ms Kearns said.

“We would always keep in touch. If I posted anything on Instagram she would comment on it, saying she was thinking of me, or missing us,” she said.

Both Ms Kearns and Ms Egan said they were devastated by the news of their childhood friend’s death in recent days.

The pair are planning to organise a tribute walk from their old school to a pond on the University College Dublin campus. If Ms Mukadam had remained in Ireland that was where she would have wanted to study in college, Ms Kearns said.

well that and more is from irishtimes.com

Reply #876 - July 28, 2021, 03:20 PM

So internet/twitter is raging in the land of pure and that is about murder of this young lady Noor Mukadam  https://images.dawn.com/news/1188060/celebrities-are-calling-for-justicefornoor-after-the-27-year-olds-brutal-murder

“She had the heart of an angel… If anyone was ever mean to her, she would always be positive, she never retaliated,” Ms Kearns said.
    well that and more is from irishtimes.com

Well internet and News in Pakistan is still raging on that brutal murder of Noor Mukadam  by a BRUTAL ROGUE happened to come from VERY VERY RICH FAMILY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf-3mfxIIBc&t=78s

THAT SICK BASTARD apparentlytortured Noor with knuckleduster before beheading her   and now his rich family says  Forever denounce Zahir and his actions, says Jaffer family on Noor's brutal murder

well there is very little to say except .. what you fuckers were doing in home WHEN THAT SCIK BASTARD TORTURING NOOR and BEHEADING HER??  watching ?? could you have not intervened?? .. call Police??

[Update July 26th, 2021]: ............  As new information regarding Noor Mukadam & Zahir Jaffer case comes to light, it sends a shiver down the spine every single time. The recent shiver was for one of the reasons as to why the servants and parents of Zahir were arrested.

According to the police, Noor had tried to escape Zahir by jumping from the air shaft. The servants, Iftikhar and Jameel, saw that and informed the parents. But the four of them did nothing whatsoever to tackle that situation. In the meantime, Zahir came outside and dragged Noor back into the house.

Zahir Jaffer’s Parents & Therapy Works
    Seeing the situation spin out of control, Zahir’s parents have dissociated themselves from their son saying that they want justice to be served and that they got to know about the incident way later.

As the blame game of Therapy Works and Zakir Jaffer continues, the former says in a leaked video that the parents got to know about it way before the kidnapping happened. However, they chose to bring them into the loop hours later. By that time, the murder had already happened. They also reveal that not too long ago, in late 2019, Zahir had hosted a party where four girls were found dead......

Additionally, Zahir Jaffer has also been placed on the no-fly list so as to not return to the US due to having dual citizenship. His passport has been confiscated by the authorities. Apart from this, there have been some more revelations in the investigation. The victim had messaged her friends that she was being detained in his house against her wishes. When the friends showed up, they couldn’t enter Zahir’s house as it was locked. On top of that, Zahir stepped out on the balcony  too, waving guns.  When the staff members of
    ‘Therapy Works’ broke into the house, they found the beheaded body of the victim on the first storey of the house. Upon seeing the team, Zahir attacked one of the members with a sharp object, severely injuring them. Other staff members then overpowered him and tackled him to the ground, tying ropes.

The injured staff member is now alright but is under observation.

SSP Rehman has said that Zahir Jaffer was in his complete senses during the arrest. This tells us that there is no form of loss of senses present in this case. Finally, the autopsy report revealed that the victim died due to a lack of oxygen supply to the brain. There were stab wounds on the right temple and chest while the headless body also bore torture marks.

A friend of the victim called this a planned murder because Zahir was set to leave for the US on Wednesday.

My goodness gracious .. Where is God?? WHERE IS ALLAH?? can this HEEEEE  ALLAH take the life out of such brutal rogues before they were born in their mother's womb itself....

fucking shit.. .. well life goes on.. oh well pray allah.. pray god..

Reply #877 - July 28, 2021, 04:18 PM

Well news today says   Raging urban flooding in Islamabad_  2 killed

A mother and her son were killed in Islamabad on Wednesday as several areas of the capital experienced urban flooding after a cloudburst caused heavy rainfall.

Footage circulating on social media showed flood water sweeping away cars in the E-11 area of the capital.  Deputy Commissioner Islamabad attributed the flash flood with a cloudburst and urged the public to "cooperate and restrict unnecessary movements".  The deputy commissioner further said the spillways of Rawal Dam were being opened as he appealed to the public to stay away from the riverbanks of Korang and Soan rivers.

Additionally, Section 144 (power to issue order absolute at once in urgent cases of nuisance or apprehended danger) was imposed on bathing in rivers, the DC said, adding that rescue and management teams were present to handle the situation.

Meanwhile, police officials confirmed the aforesaid casualties at a house in sector E11/2, saying that flood water entered the house's basement at night which caused the death of the child, while the mother passed away later.

The officials said flooding in sector E-11 was due to "poor management" of private housing schemes, adding that there was no equipment available to deal with the situation.

well that is the news and here is the videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GVPSe7pv1c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUdG4sUzaYQ

well that is the news....

Reply #878 - August 02, 2021, 08:59 PM

Well past and present ..The Nation Where is it going??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeHFAFrjSos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZizNHY5dqfA

Capital Talk - Guest: Usman Dar, Tariq Fazal Chaudhry & Ijaz Awan ​| 2nd August 2021

Reply #879 - August 10, 2021, 03:15 AM

THAT SICK BASTARD apparentlytortured Noor with knuckleduster before beheading her   and now his rich family says  Forever denounce Zahir and his actions, says Jaffer family on Noor's brutal murder

well there is very little to say except .. what you fuckers were doing in home WHEN THAT SCIK BASTARD TORTURING NOOR and BEHEADING HER??  watching ?? could you have not intervened?? .. call Police??

It's a sick country.

... Activists are using this case to renew calls for the country's Parliament to pass a law criminalizing domestic violence. Although the law -- if passed -- would only apply to the Islamabad Capital Territory, activists believe it would encourage other provinces to pass similar legislation as the capital is controlled by the country's ruling party.
    After being held up in the Senate, the upper house of Parliament, the bill was sent for review to the all-male member Council of Islamic Ideology (CII), the constitutional body that advises the legislature on whether or not a certain law is repugnant to Islam.
    The council has a poor record on domestic violence -- in 2016, it proposed its own bill to allow men to "lightly beat" their wives.
    Women's rights activists fear the conservative council will use its influence on the legislation to kill the bill, sending a message that violence against women in their own homes is allowed, or even condoned.

His wonderful parents

Jaffer's parents, Asmat Adamjee Jaffer and Zakir Jaffer, the director of Ahmed Jaffer & Company (Pvt) Ltd, one of the oldest family-run trading and project management companies in the country, were also arrested on charges of concealing evidence and abetment, according to the police report. Both had their bail pleas rejected Thursday as information provided to the judge suggested both made the "utmost efforts" to remove evidence of the alleged murder, according to a court judgment seen by CNN. In a statement to CNN, Rizwan Abbasi, the lawyer for both parents, said his clients had publicly condemned the murder. "We stand with the affected party (and) we don't stand with our son," the statement said.
    A statement on the company's website condemned the incident, and said "what cannot be disassociated is our family link to the tragedy, which is undeniable but we request you not judge us all by the horrific actions of one."

As for the domestic violence bill

The Pakistan Domestic Violence (Prevention and Protection) Bill calls for offenders to be fined or imprisoned for abusing women, children or vulnerable people.
    It was passed in the National Assembly, the lower house of the country's Parliament, on April 19. However, its progress through the Senate stalled when opposition members succeeded by one vote to refer the bill to the Senate Committee on Human Rights for further review. It was ultimately passed by the Senate on June 21 and progressed to the next step, presidential assent, for final approval.
    However, in early July, the adviser to the prime minister on parliamentary affairs, Babar Awan, wrote a letter to the speaker of Parliament, seeking a review of the bill by the Islamic Council.
    In the leaked letter, Awan stated "the bill contravenes the Islamic (injunctions) and way of life as enshrined in responsibility of the state."

Digital Rights Foundation founder Dad said it "was disappointing" to see Prime Minister Khan refer the matter to the Islamic Council, a move she said points towards "a lack of political will at the very top" to bring about change, since it is not common for bills to be referred to the body.
    It took Khan 12 days to comment on Noor's killing, a delay some are interpreting as a sign that he is bowing to more conservative elements of his party -- and the country.
    Last Sunday, in a televised town hall, Khan called Mukadam's death a "tragedy."
    "I have been following all developments of the case closely, and no one will escape justice," he said.

You will never have justice if you think your societies should be run in accordance to outdated religious texts from the fucking 7th century.

The sickness of this wretched country

On Monday, a mural of Mukadam at a vigil in the city of Sialkot was defaced with black paint, and in the city of Faisalabad on Sunday, local authorities refused to allow a protest led by female activists, a situation Amnesty International said was of "serious concern."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/07/asia/pakistan-noor-mukadam-murder-intl-hnk-dst/index.html
     Reply #880 - August 14, 2021, 07:53 PM

This is what the world thinks of your country to all you Pakistani patriots: https://youtu.be/PiRJkusvY1o
     Reply #881 - August 15, 2021, 10:51 AM

You will never have justice if you think your societies should be run in accordance to outdated religious texts from the fucking 7th century.

the seventh century didn't only belong to the arabs but it simply isn't true that progress correlates with proximity to the present  day.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/7th_century
     Reply #882 - August 15, 2021, 11:38 AM

the seventh century didn't only belong to the arabs but it simply isn't true that progress correlates with proximity to the present  day.

all the stuff below that is deleted in that link below  need to be rewritten...
    The 7th century is the period from 601 (DCI) through 700 (DCC) in accordance with the Julian calendar in the Common Era. The spread of Islam and the Muslim conquests began with the unification of Arabia by Prophet Muhammad starting in 622. After Muhammad's death in 632, Islam expanded beyond the Arabian Peninsula under the Rashidun Caliphate (632–661) and the Umayyad Caliphate (661–750). The Muslim conquest of Persia in the 7th century led to the downfall of the Sasanian Empire. Also conquered during the 7th century were Syria, Palestine, Armenia, Egypt, and North Africa.

The first preacher of Islam story is completely white washed by the  8th century Islam story tellers .

Reply #883 - August 16, 2021, 04:24 PM

well today's news says Model Nayab was killed by her STEP_brother for ‘honour’: Lahore police  with this picture

LAHORE: Fashion model Nayab Nadeem, who was found dead in her house last month, was allegedly murdered by her stepbrother for “honour”, police claimed on Sunday.

The 29-year-old model was found strangled at her house in the DHA’s Phase-V on July 11 and a murder case was registered on the complaint of one of the two stepbrothers of the deceased woman.

According to the investigation officer (IO),  The model’s stepbrother, Aslam, has confessed that he first strangled her and then stripped her dead body to mislead the police and show that it was a rape-cum-murder case.

The investigator said the evidence, including the footprints found at the crime scene, confirmed the involvement of the suspect as he was the only person who visited her that day.

Last week, another woman, a mother of three children, was allegedly shot dead by her brother for “honour” in Lahore.

According to the police statistics, at least 6,277 cases of honour killings were reported in Punjab between 2011 and 2020......

well life goes on . Allah helpless creature just watching the wretched news.

Reply #884 - December 03, 2021, 11:03 AM

Life does indeed go on in degenerate Porkistan, mob capital of the world:

SIALKOT: A foreign national was tortured to death in a Sialkot factory, a police official said Friday.

According to DPO Omar Saeed Malik, the incident took place on Wazirabad Road in Sialkot where the manager of a private factory was severely beaten to death by the factory workers.

Police said that the employees also vandalized the factory located on Wazirabad Road and blocked the traffic in protest. Upon receiving the report of the incident, a heavy contingent of police reached the spot and tried to control the situation.

According to police, after successful talks with the angry mob, the protesters ended the protest on Wazirabad Road.

The DPO said that the death of the foreign manager was being investigated.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/913765-foreign-national-tortured-to-death-in-sialkot-violence

The protestors...
     Reply #885 - December 03, 2021, 01:48 PM

Life does indeed go on in degenerate Porkistan, mob capital of the world:

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/913765-foreign-national-tortured-to-death-in-sialkot-violence

The protestors...

Oh my goodness gracious., that lynching will have terrible after effects in various parts of the world., THESE RULING  IDIOTS IN THE COUNTRY LEFT THE LAW & ORDER TO RABID DOGS OF ISLAM & BUSY DOING NOTHING ..   that Ward_End link was not clear who the person is/was.,  The news  says   Sialkot mob lynches Sri Lankan factory worker to death, burns corpse over blasphemy allegations   with this picture

Dawn news link publishes videos also on that horrible incident  and here is the tube from a Phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4mA_lEvWm8

That tube from the place of incident ... Lucky for the country the guy is from Sri Lanka Not from China .,  otherwise the after effects would have been very serious ..

I am still waiting to see WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED & WHAT THAT SRILANKAN GUY DID., he was NOT factory worker he was actually factory manager

Reply #886 - December 04, 2021, 01:21 PM

Arzoo reports right from the land of pure...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VQfHCejgWk

Arzoo Kazmi is an Islamabad, Pakistan  based new-generation journalist  having  a progressive & journalistic  family background . She completed her schooling from Trinity Methodist Church School Karachi & did her graduation & master’s in journalism from reputed Punjab University . Her Father who was migrated from  India (Kada near Allahabad-Pryagraj), was also an eminent journalist of his time and her mother was migrated from Ambala Cantt. Her Father Syed Salahuddin Kazmi was also a journalist and got an Gold medal in 1998 for his work in journalism field from Government of Pakistan .

One of the bravest young lady I have ever seen.,  yes the land still has some life left because of folks like Arzoo  And there are many such people in Pakistan

Reply #887 - December 05, 2021, 02:39 PM

A great .. Great man said something and paid the price with his life

well I just can not say anything to your family except I AM    ASHAMED OF SAYING that I came from  mixed religious family and only thing I like in Islam is "THERE IS NO GOD BUT GOD"  and I knew rest of Islamic texts are filled with Garbage and and some of it spilled in to Quran..  may be I should remove that thing also from my life ..

well Mr . Khan .. Oxford  educated Imran .. ., An internationally famous sports man . when he came in to power I expected him to clean up THE SHIT LIKE THIS YOU SEE BELOW IN ISLAM   and and BURN ALL HADITH ON THE STEPS OF  MOSQUES

Hanafi law views blasphemy as synonymous with apostasy, and therefore, accepts the repentance of apostates. Those who refuse to repent, their punishment is death if the blasphemer is a Muslim man, and if the blasphemer is a woman, she must be imprisoned with coercion (beating) till she repents and returns to Islam.

Source:

1. Ali ibn Hassan al-Sughdi (798); Kitab al-Kharaj; Quote: أيما رجل مسلم سب رَسُوْل اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ أو كذبه أو عابه أوتنقصه فقد كفر بالله وبانت منه زوجته ، فإن تاب وإلا قتل ، وكذلك المرأة ، إلا أن أبا حنيفة قَالَ: لا تقتل المرأة وتجبر عَلَى الإسلام; Translation: A Muslim man who blasphemes the Messenger of Allah, denies him, reproaches him, or diminishes him, he has committed apostasy in Allah, and his wife is separated from him. He must repent, or else is killed. And this is the same for the woman, except Abu Hanifa said: Do not kill the woman, but coerce her back to Islam.
    2. Abu al-Layth al-Samarqandi (983), Mukhtalaf al-Riwayah, vol. 3, pp. 12981299
    3. Ahmad ibn Muhammad al-Tahawi (933), Mukhtasar Ikhtilaf al-Ulama, vol. 3, p. 504

If a non-Muslim commits blasphemy, his punishment must be a tazir (discretionary, can be death, arrest, caning, etc.)

Source:
    1. Ahmad ibn Muhammad al-Tahawi (933), Mukhtasar Ikhtilaf al-Ulama, vol. 3, p. 504
    2. P Smith (2003), Speak No Evil: Apostasy, Blasphemy and Heresy in Malaysian Syariah Law, UC Davis Journal Int'l Law & Policy, 10, pp. 357-373;
    3. N Swazo (2014), The Case Of Hamza Kashgari: Examining Apostasy, Heresy, And Blasphemy Under Sharia, The Review of Faith & International Affairs, 12(4), pp. 16-26

and and work work with QURAN ONLY.. .. but this fool Imran khan the politician  turned out to be DRUG PUSHING SEX OBSESSED CLEAN SHAVED MULLAH

oh well .. life goes on look for new messiah for Pakistan ..

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/4/19/pakistan-pm-calls-for-west-to-criminalise-blasphemy-against-islam

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/29/pakistans-khan-calls-for-muslim-unity-against-islamophobia

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/896172-no-new-law-against-islamic-guidelines-in-my-rule-pm

https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20210418-pakistan-pm-says-abusing-prophet-mohammed-equivalent-to-holocaust-denial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6D6TTdGOOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIO7UNAVarc

The fuck YOU ARE TALKING ....  you fool get out of Pakistan .. you are a turn coat  A chameleon  who changes color  every day...

Reply #888 - December 05, 2021, 03:21 PM

Sialkot incident .,   Asal Zimedar Kon _ Javed Ahmed Ghamidi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnkbiohsxgg

Murder of Sri Lankan Man Priyantha Kumara in Sialkot | Islamic Point of View - Dr. Aslam Khaki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ_v1dJ3JUE

Imran Khan In Trouble | No-Confidence Motion | Opposition Boycott NSC | US-Pak Ties Najam Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aykaKT00b5s

Reply #889 - December 13, 2021, 10:02 PM

Sialkot Incident _Hassan Nisar talks about it.,  9th December

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKZrlwtyk60

Reply #890 - December 15, 2021, 01:56 PM

News says Saba Aslam., A 24 year old young lady ... very active Social Worker Stabbed To Death In Karachi

Saba had been running a welfare organization for the past five years which worked against child labour and for the welfare of widowed women. Saba Aslam, was stabbed to death in Karachi. Police have arrested the victim’s neighbour suspected of being involved in the murder.

According to police Saba was attacked by the suspect as she left her home, in sector 5A New Karachi, on Tuesday afternoon. Eyewitnesses told that Saba was attacked by two men who came on a motorbike and stabbed her in the back with a sharp-edged instrument.

The victim was shifted to Abbasi Shaheed hospital on a Chhipa Welfare Association ambulance. Shahid Chhipa, a worker of the organization, said that the victim was already dead when they reached the crime scene....

well that is the news..   .

WOMEN STAY HOME.... PUT ON BURQA.. DONOT TALK DONOT HEAR AND DO NOT SEE...

and this is Saba.. RIP  LIFE RIPPED AT A VERY YOUNG AGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRydA84k5X0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNoheQsh-EI

Reply #891 - December 15, 2021, 02:11 PM

Arzoo Kazmi speaks about Islam in Land of Pure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFsHuoHJSoA

Arzoo goes to another channel And Arzoo kazmi  calls Tarek fatah to her Channel ..lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORYQggxoq9Q

they are today's videos

Reply #892 - December 18, 2021, 05:03 AM

well in  some other folder., I said learning history from twitter., I eat my own words that i said below   
    ...   https://twitter.com/DrPhilipWood

well Modern times.,  everything goes on Twitter history ., you can learn history on the origins of religions/faiths in few words through twitter messages/responses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b81L6WeS1JQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDtc9vC2lE

It is ALL WILL OF ALLAH that made Philip Wood a Historian through   Agha Khan University .,   Philip Wood is doing good Job., But Agha Khan did a better Job and Saudi Arabia .. along with AMERICA OIL CONSUMPTION did much much  better job on history of Islam and on the Origins of Quran by funding university departments of History ....................

well that  was about  Philip Wood and his history., But I think we can learn history from local folks twitter fields and we can learn more from these local folks twitter fields than the PUBLICATIONS & BOOKS OF academics.

and one of them is from   Huzaifa Nizam's Twitter https://twitter.com/MHuzaifaNizam/status/1469685499413544962 

glad to read his page ., all of these pics from him

and those places are more than 2000 year old ., if we want to learn more  go to      Huzaifa Nizam's Twitter page

Reply #893 - December 23, 2021, 02:12 PM

well this interesting w.r.t that Indian News..  at  https://www.dawn.com/news/1665405/hindutva-leaders-call-for-killing-muslims-at-recent-hate-speech-conclave-in-india-reports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpWXGqQB1B4

Reply #894 - December 27, 2021, 12:14 PM

thank goodness fawad is there to remind everyone of jinnah's grand jest.

This confusion should be completely dispelled that the Quaid-i-Azam wanted a religious state. He never saw Pakistan as a religious country and all these people who today on his name are fooling the people that the meaning of an Islamic country was a religious country ? this was entirely not the case."

https://www.dawn.com/news/1666099/retrogressive-thinking-a-danger-for-pakistan-fawad-on-new-taliban-restrictions-on-afghan-women

at least one person in the comments gets it.

End of the year joke by the PTI Minister. Please laugh. And Cry.

Reply #895 - December 27, 2021, 09:41 PM

This confusion should be completely dispelled that the Quaid-i-Azam wanted a religious state. He never saw Pakistan as a religious country and all these people who today on his name are fooling the people that the meaning of an Islamic country was a religious country ? this was entirely not the case."

https://www.dawn.com/news/1666099/retrogressive-thinking-a-danger-for-pakistan-fawad-on-new-taliban-restrictions-on-afghan-women

crumble quotes that and writes this
    thank goodness fawad is there to remind everyone of jinnah's grand jest.

at least one person in the comments gets it.

End of the year joke by the PTI Minister. Please laugh. And Cry........   Sane Mind1st

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tqEsAqAwz0

so you are talking about the above press conference.,  forget what Sane Mind1st said on that what Fawad  said., .,  but please watch that and tell me on.,   what he said about Jinnah?  and . was that wrong??

off course rest on Indian politics vs Pakistan religious politics ., he was playing for LOCAL CROWD  & PARTY POLITICS 

Reply #896 - January 30, 2022, 09:34 AM

hell with All,, let me listen to coke studio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D4vNcK6D38

but.. but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9TZp2VY-xI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dhQ-1iNFpc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59cuI9-X1aE

oh my very emotional...  it is hard  to think about what folks go through in childhood .. emptions pour out in various forms including in songs and lyrics

Reply #897 - February 01, 2022, 09:51 PM

off course rest on Indian politics vs Pakistan religious politics ., he was playing for LOCAL CROWD  & PARTY POLITICS 

let us forget jinnah and his legacy of religious politics. let us watch this pak soap drama instead lol.

https://twitter.com/PakTravelGuide/status/1486052926074277891
     Reply #898 - February 03, 2022, 05:52 PM

let us forget jinnah and his legacy of religious politics. let us watch this pak soap drama instead lol.

https://twitter.com/PakTravelGuide/status/1486052926074277891

well it was long time go .. lot of water went through the four rivers of SIndh  since his demise on 11 September 1948  and after all he was just there as head of Pakistan in very  transient time between 14 August 1947 to 11 September 1948.   So I am not sure he really played religious politics in Pakistan but HE MIGHT HAVE PLAYED  SUCH RELIGIOUS POLITICS BEFORE THE BIRTH OF PAKISTHAN WHEN HE WAS INDIAN..

well this is the news.  The leader had gone to China .. that is the today's news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq84_knvB9I

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/930506-pm-imran-khan-lands-in-beijing-on-four-day-visit
    PM Imran Khan lands in Beijing for four-day visit

PM Imran Khan set to meet Chinese president, premier; attend opening ceremony of Winter Olympics

Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin, and Planning and Development Minister Asad Umar, Information Minister Chaudhry Fawad, National Security Advisor Dr Moeed Yusuf, Advisor on Commerce Abdul Razzaq Dawood and Special Assistant on China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Khalid Mansoor are accompanying him.

Besides attending the ceremony of the Beijing Olympics, the prime minister is scheduled to meet Chinese President Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang to discuss wide-ranging issues.

During the visit, a book titled "China-Pakistan Economic Corridor — Investment Opportunities in Pakistan," will be presented to Chinese President Xi Jinping, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang and businessmen.

Prior to departure, the accompanying ministers termed the prime minister’s visit to China of great significance.

FM Qureshi said PM Imran’s meeting with the Chinese leadership would focus on bilateral strategic partnership, regional matters, and peace and security in South Asia.

well that is all good but  but my problem is not that., My problem is with news like this

Pakistan to lend Sri Lanka $200mn: report

Sri Lanka’s Secretary to the Treasury Sajith Attygalle confirms that Islamabad and Colombo have agreed on the $200 million credit line in principle.  ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has decided to give Colombo a $200 million loan for the purchase of rice and cement, said a Sri Lankan media report.

The decision was made during a recent visit of the Sri Lankan trade minister to Islamabad, the report said. However, the terms and duration of the loan were being finalized by the authorities from both the countries, it added.

Sri Lankan will use the amount for the import of rice and cement from Pakistan.

Sri Lanka’s Secretary to the Treasury Sajith Attygalle confirmed that Islamabad and Colombo have agreed on the $200 million credit line in principle while the details of the credit is yet to be worked out, according to Daily Mirror The amount will be used to import cement, basmati rice and medicines manufactured in Pakistan, the publication added.

It is pertinent to mention here that Sri Lanka is facing a shortage of cement recently, which had led to skyrocketing prices.

Well Sri lanka should have enough rice.. Not sure why they are importing rice...  that is a strange news  because of this  Pakistan to seek loans from Russia, China, Kazakhstan

Not sure how it works.. Take loans and give loans....   CRUMBLE GIVE ME SOME MONEY I WILL LOAN TO MY NEIGHBOUR...... idiots in power structure of land of pure drowning  the nation down the  Arabian ocean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZXzDBAb6OQ

But I am glad to see folks  talking across the border through web ,, World wide web has created immense good will among the people even though the respective govts of those folks do not see eye to eye ... oh well let me read some Quran

Reply #899 - March 04, 2022, 08:35 AM

sounded like an interesting chap.

https://www.thefridaytimes.com/bidding-farewell-to-dr-mehdi-hasan-and-pakistans-progressive-story-line/
  • Previous page 1 ... 28 29 3031 32 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »