Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Pakistan: The Nation.. The Politics... and The Religion

(Read 230373 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 26 27 2829 30 ... 32 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Pakistan: The Nation.. The Politics... and The Religion
     Reply #810 - August 30, 2019, 02:00 PM

Punjab govt to negotiate with Sikh community over alleged forced conversion of 19-year-old girl says Dawn news to day ..

A high-level committee, headed by Punjab Law Minister Raja Basharat, has been constituted by the provincial government in order to negotiate with a 30-member committee formed by Pakistan's Sikh community in relation to a case pertaining to the alleged forced conversion of a Sikh girl, it emerged on Friday.

According to a memorandum sent to inspector general of police (IGP) Punjab by the district police officer (DPO) of Nankana Sahib, a First Information Report (FIR) was filed in the Nankana police station on August 28 against six people who were accused of abducting and forcefully converting 19-year-old Sikh girl Jagjit Kaur.

The police subsequently traced the suspects to Lahore and detained one of them. Three of the suspects obtained pre-arrest bail while two others are at large, the memorandum said.

The police were subsequently contacted by Sheikh Sultan, Kaur's advocate, who told them she had embraced Islam, was given the name Ayesha, and then contracted marriage with Mohammad Hassan — one of the main suspects — of her own free will.

Sultan further said that he had filed a writ petition in the Lahore High Court on behalf of Kaur against her family and local police, accusing them of "illegal harassment".

The girl also submitted a written statement in the court, stating that she had converted to Islam and married Hassan of her own free will. She also accused her family of "wanting to kill her". She is currently housed in Darul Aman, Lahore, as per the orders of an additional sessions judge.

The DPO, in his memorandum, attached the "relevant documentary and video proof of the nikah and the girl's conversion to Islam". Copies of the documents from the National Database and Registration Authority, which show that Kaur is 19 years of age, and the nikahnama were also attached.

Following the girl's statements in court, the Sikh community has demanded that the police bring her back to her parents' house irrespective of the conversion being forced or consensual.

The DPO informed the IGP that the Sikh community was "agitating against the incident and videos of family of the girl [were] also viral on social media and international media".

"It is requested that concerned quarters may kindly be taken on board so that Sikh community could be engaged and pacified timely as the community has announced to protest if their demand is not honoured," he wrote.

"It is pertinent to mention here that in the backdrop of Indo-Pak tension vis-a-vis [occupied] Kashmir, any such protest could damage image of the country internationally," he added.

well that is the news to day and this is you tube on that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ZxSpNI9RU

that is it., it is done deal.. and she perfect Muslim and he is a perfect Muslim and the preacher is best ... and we will wait and see the story  of Jagjit Kaur aka Ayesha  in 10 years down the road ..... Well we need to purify every one.. it is land of pure

and  and this is the video from her family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqooTjqvf4I

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #811 - September 02, 2019, 03:37 PM

PM Imran Khan Speech at Sikh Convention Lahore on the finalization of Kartarpur Corridor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRws43eBetI

Reply #812 - September 10, 2019, 08:38 AM

Off The Record _ Kashif Abbasi | 9 Septemder 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiUu016CoyE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y8-93TUhog

well that is what is happening in the country

Reply #813 - December 04, 2019, 08:35 AM

Former President General Pervez Musharraf on Dec 3, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVoGvzDNiE8

U-S Secretary of State Colin Powell' Visits Pakistan  Secretary Colin L. Powell
    Islamabad, Pakistan  October 16, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoQ76JFGNmo

https://2001-2009.state.gov/secretary/former/powell/remarks/2001/5392.htm
    Remarks with President Pervez Musharraf of Pakistan
    Secretary Colin L. Powell
    Islamabad, Pakistan
    October 16, 2001

PRESIDENT MUSHARRAF: (In Arabic: In the name of God most merciful and compassionate). Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you to this press conference. Let me say that we have had very useful discussions. The visit of the United States Secretary of State comes at a time of great challenge for Pakistan. His presence here symbolizes the new, rejuvenated relationship between Pakistan and the United States. We discussed a whole range of bilateral issues. The two sides agreed to work together in order to develop and strengthen cooperation in all possible areas.

The terrorist outrage in New York and Washington on 11th September was rightly condemned by the whole world community. The government and people of Pakistan spontaneously expressed shock and grief over the death of innocent people, offered condolences to the bereaved families all over the world, and affirmed solidarity with the American people. We joined the world community in offering cooperation to bring perpetrators, organizers, and the sponsors of the terrorist attacks to justice.

Compliance with the relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions by the Taliban government would have saved Afghanistan from the damage it is suffering since 7th of October. We grieve for the innocent victims in Afghanistan. We regret that the Government of Afghanistan jeopardized the interests of millions of its own people.

Our decision to support the international campaign against terrorism in all its manifestations is based on principles. The extraordinary session of the OIC, the Organization of the Islamic Conference, Foreign Ministers held on the 10th of October has endorsed this position taken by Pakistan. It has also denounced the minority and fringe voices that tried to cause harm to Islam and the Muslims.

Secretary Rumsfeld meets with Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf in Islamabad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOj4FR9Kr48

Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld (right) meets with Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf, at the presidential offices in Islamabad, on Nov. 4, 2001. Rumsfeld and Musharraf are discussing the war against the Taliban and al-Qaeda terrorists in Afghanistan as well as a range of bilateral security issues.

Well that is the brief life of a guy who was born in 1943 in undivided India .,  Musharraf rose to national prominence when he was elevated to a four-star general, appointed by then-Prime Minister Sharif in October 1998, making Musharraf the head of the armed forces. He led the Kargil infiltration that almost brought India and Pakistan to a full-fledged war in 1999.[7] After months of contentious relations with Prime Minister Sharif, Sharif unsuccessfully attempted to remove Musharraf from the army's leadership. In retaliation, the army staged a coup d'état in 1999 which allowed Musharraf to take-over Pakistan and subsequently placed Prime Minister Sharif under a strict house-arrest before moving towards a trial against Sharif in Adiala Prison.  He was  10th President of Pakistan  In office 20 June 2001 – 18 August 2008.. Now he is fugitive in Middle East

Well that is the example of how life of Presidents and Prime minsters goes  in Land of Pure ., Reading again those highlighted words
     It has also denounced the minority and fringe voices that tried to cause harm to Islam and the Muslims.

well  those fringe voices  and  fringe elements are  still causing  harm to Islam and the Muslims  because  we still do not know who is Muslim and what is Islam..

Reply #814 - February 08, 2020, 01:30 PM

Dr. Pervez Hoodbhoy latest  Interview   ..Feb 1, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiSlLDY-i9E

Reply #815 - February 22, 2020, 02:51 PM

Pervez Musharraf latest interview BOL News  Premiered Feb 8, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF8OC1_TtNg

Reply #816 - March 12, 2020, 10:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ee8wFmnaAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXza09xv1Lw

interesting way of looking at the problem...............

Reply #817 - March 13, 2020, 02:00 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x3pGK7rBmk

Hassan Nisar video message for all Muslims around the world  ..Mar 13, 2020

well confusion . and confusion everywhere

Reply #818 - March 13, 2020, 03:08 PM

Pakistan decides to shut down all educational institutions till April 5 over coronavirus threat

Education Minister Shafqat Mahmood has said that academic institutions country-wide will be kept closed until April 5. Institutions include all schools and universities, both public and private as well as vocational institutions and seminaries, he added.

The decision was taken in the National Security Committee meeting, chaired by Prime Minister Imran Khan today.

Reply #819 - March 27, 2020, 12:20 PM

Pakistan Corona Virus Victims today..

and

Covid-19: Punjab joins Sindh and Balochistan in limiting people in mosques to 5 or less

Well That is a good thing Punjab followed   Sindh and Balochistan to  block bearded baboons making noise in mosques and contaminating crowds with corona 

Reply #820 - April 08, 2020, 10:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVq3x5DVaHU

Glad to see   Dr Muhammad Tariq speaking., Off course I don't agree with all Allah stuff in science .. but that is OK., it is a good one., good interview..

Reply #821 - April 11, 2020, 12:04 PM

well COVID 19 numbers are steeply going up

that is today in Pakistan ..

and this is today in  U.K.
    COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS LIVE UPDATE

Coronavirus Cases in US of A
    Deaths:
    Recovered:

and this is today in US of A..
    COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS LIVE UPDATE

Coronavirus Cases in US of A
    Deaths:
    Recovered:

Pakistan has  190 million folks.,  UK population is some 70 million ......and  US of A population  is some 390 million

Reply #822 - April 13, 2020, 02:42 PM

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS  IN PAKISTAN Last updated: April 13, 2020,

Reply #823 - April 15, 2020, 11:06 AM

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS  IN PAKISTAN Last updated: April 15, 2020,

Reply #824 - April 17, 2020, 12:37 PM

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS  IN PAKISTAN Last updated: April 17, 2020,

Reply #825 - April 22, 2020, 12:35 PM

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS  IN PAKISTAN Last updated: April 22, 2020,

detail at https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/pakistan/

well that curve is NOT flattening

Reply #826 - April 24, 2020, 01:16 PM

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS  IN PAKISTAN Last updated: April 22, 2020,

well those numbers are going up at the same rate ., Guys we know it is Ramadan.. but let us and our near and dear live another ramadan.. So Pray Allah in home.. and take care of grand father and grand mothers n these hard times..

Well COVID-19 never ending news story.. but in  to days news Saba Imtiaz wrote wonderful tribute to a person I admired greatly for her never ending patience and in it SHE LOST HER LIFE TO BRUTAL ROGUES IN ISLAM .. they said she did some Blasphemy and took that young  life  away on this day  4 years ago.. I wrote about her at   

https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=9022.msg817417#msg817417

and in this folder https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30166.30;

today Saba Imtiaz  writes  with this serene picture of Sabina

Sabeen Mahmud's legacy of courage and compassion
    When did Sabeen Mahmud’s life change?

It is the summer of 1989. She discovers a Macintosh computer or – as a friend of hers put it – she “intellectually fell in love with the idea of computing”.

It is 1997. She is considering several offers to move abroad. One evening, she accompanies her mentor Zaheer Alam Kidvai and his wife to meet their friend Dr Eqbal Ahmed, the famed scholar and anti-war activist, who has just returned to Pakistan from the United States. Ahmed takes her aside. One private conversation later, she decides to stay home.

It is the winter of 2013. A friend calls to convince her to go out on New Year’s Eve. On that most overrated of nights, she has a great time. It is the night she discovers her love for going all out, for really hanging out, dancing madly and singing out loud.

Or perhaps it is a day much before all of this. Mahmud is four, maybe five. Mahenaz Mahmud, her mother, lets go of her daughter’s hand so she can cross a road by herself. It is the first of many steps and journeys that Mahmud, the daughter, makes, as she begins to discover the world – and herself – with a perpetual sense of childlike wonder.

Mahmud would grow up to lead the kind of life that few can emulate. She became genuinely creative, someone who brought a finely honed design aesthetic to everything she used or did. She was a designer and a curator, an artist, a doer who saw a problem and found a solution. If she wanted to make friends, she would open The Second Floor (T2F) and, in the process, give Pakistan’s creative and artistic lot – actors and singers, comedians and qawwals – a space to unleash their talents on to a truly unsuspecting world.

She was all of this and she was none of this. She hated labels.

Indeed she was all that and more   and and SHE HATED NONE.....but those who  stereotype people ...... read it all at the link .. well one day every life that is born ill go away ., Question is what did the life do when it was living and had an opportunity to do something that betters te other life

Reply #827 - April 25, 2020, 09:49 AM

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS  IN PAKISTAN Last updated: April 25, 2020,

and  here comes of Maulana Tariq Jamil ki khususi dua  along  PM Imran khan Live Telethon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6vs5Z2qI5o

I NEVER THOUGHT THIS    MAULANA  IS AN IDIOT .. 

BEARDED FOOLS DO NOT BLAME WOMAN FOLKS AND THEIR DRESS CODE FOR COVID PROBLEM

and you  Idiots stop reading fucking hadith

Reply #828 - April 25, 2020, 10:02 AM

Tariq Jamil’s remarks spark outrage  says news

LAHORE: Human rights activists and other members of civil society have condemned the remarks made by religious leader Maulana Tariq Jamil on national television during the PM’s telethon on April 23.

The remarks have been called ‘callous’ and ‘demeaning’ to women who make up half the country.

“The HRCP is appalled at Maulana Tariq Jamil’s statement which inexplicably correlated women’s ‘modesty’ to the Covid-19 pandemic. Such blatant objectification is unacceptable and, when aired on public television, only compounds the misogyny entrenched in society,” read the statement

These stupid Preachers  should be removed from preaching Islam and all these fucking preachers must have MS degree in basic sciences

Reply #829 - April 25, 2020, 02:15 PM

on the plus side, his crying routine was on par with best/worst of pak tv dramas.

meanwhile, I hope the pti fangirls have realised the mistake they made by supporting former playboy cum spiritual leader imran khan

Reply #830 - April 25, 2020, 07:15 PM

on the plus side, his crying routine was on par with best/worst of pak tv dramas.

well .. crying is good for him.. bigger ummah and more money...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UddIbD4l2xA

and also he apologizes for his stupidities 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPrynCcUmCw

He is OK.. he is NOT  a bad guy., His problem is.,  instead of preaching Quran he shouts out those stupid hadith such as this one
    أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا خَالِدُ بْنُ الْحَارِثِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا حُمَيْدٌ، عَنِ الْحَسَنِ، عَنْ أَبِي بَكْرَةَ، قَالَ عَصَمَنِي اللَّهُ بِشَىْءٍ سَمِعْتُهُ مِنْ، رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم لَمَّا هَلَكَ كِسْرَى قَالَ ‏"‏ مَنِ اسْتَخْلَفُوا ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالُوا بِنْتَهُ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ لَنْ يُفْلِحَ قَوْمٌ وَلَّوْا أَمْرَهُمُ امْرَأَةً ‏"‏‏.‏

It was narrated that Abu Bakrah said:

"Allah protected me with something that I heard from the Messenger of Allah [SAW]. When Chosroes died, he said: 'Whom have they appointed as his successor?' They said: 'His daughter.' He said: 'No people will ever prosper who entrust their leadership to a woman.'"

narrated that Abu Bakrah .. 

STUPID BAKHRA  ... that is what happens when goats start  preaching faiths ..

Reply #831 - April 26, 2020, 01:10 PM

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS  IN PAKISTAN Last updated: April 26, 2020,

and one news says
    Pakistan reports highest 24-hour jump in cases with nearly 1,000 coronavirus infections

Country also records highest death toll at 20; spike comes after Punjab confirms record single-day cases and fatalities.

and other news says ..  80% mosques in Punjab violate govt-Ulema agreement on Taraweeh: report  with this picture

ISLAMABAD: A survey has shown that more than 80pc of mosques in Punjab and the federal capital did not implement the agreement reached between the government and Ulema regarding the first Taraweeh congregations on Friday.

The survey, conducted by the Pattan Development Organisation, used a standardised checklist that consisted of four of the 20 points of the agreement.

These are that Taraweeh should not be conducted on roads and footpaths, there should be a six feet distance between worshippers on all four sides, people should not do ablution in mosques and they should wear face masks while coming to mosques.

As many as 40 observers were deployed to conduct the survey and each visited four to five mosques during Taraweeh prayers on April 24.

The report said: “Violation of the agreement is highly likely to continue in coming days unless the government takes stern action against the violators.”............

well the news says that and more .. Well.. It is time pray Allah... this mullah-allahcrowd is out of our hands.. it is all in Allah hands..  These Baboons of Islam that preach in Mosques needs a leader like Mustafa Kemal Atatürk., CLEAN SHAVE THE RASCALS AND PUT THEM IN A ZOO ALONG WITH BABOONS  until we find that goddamn stable vaccine .. 

Reply #832 - April 29, 2020, 02:04 PM

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS  IN PAKISTAN Last updated: APRIL 29, 2020,

well not only numbers increasing in the country .. its rate is also increasing..  and my goodness look at the crowd in the Market..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfN_mI7Z-YE

Well Damn Corona is right in the middle of Ramadhan.... well when Allah is Personal  protection  we need no rules and we need nothing

Reply #833 - April 30, 2020, 04:52 PM

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS  IN PAKISTAN Last updated: APRIL 29, 2020,

well that is today's score on COVID-19

Reply #834 - May 02, 2020, 05:43 PM

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS  IN PAKISTAN Last updated: MAY 02, 2020,

COVID-19 Data on MAY 02, 2020 and news says 26-year-old doctor dies due to coronavirus in Rawalpindi

A 26-year-old female doctor passed away from the coronavirus at Rawalpindi's Holy Family hospital, it emerged on Saturday.

The hospital's medical superintendent, Dr Shehzad, confirmed that the young doctor died due to Covid-19. He revealed that Dr Rabia Tayyab had complained about mild flu and cough symptoms on April 20 which the doctors declared as "normal fever".

When her condition worsened after four days, she was brought to the Holy Family Hospital. She was put on a ventilator but died on April 30.

The doctor hailed from Gujjar Khan in Rawalpindi and was the daughter of renowned teacher Mohammad Tayyab. She graduated from the Quaid-i-Azam Medical College in Bahawalpur and was due to start her house job from May 1.

and that is 26 year old Dr. Rabia Tayyab ., too young to die with these viruses..  But the staff and her patients will remember her  and she can not be just a number in this corona tragedy,,,,

“Surely we belong to Earth  and to Earth shall we return.”

Reply #835 - May 22, 2020, 10:49 AM

PIA aircraft crashes in residential area near Karachi airport    says Breaking news

A Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) aircraft A320 Airbus on Friday crashed in Model Colony near Jinnah international airport Karachi.

PIA spokesperson Abdul Sattar confirmed the crash and added that Flight 8303 was carrying 90 passengers and 8 crew members from Lahore to Karachi.  Minister of Health & Population Welfare has declared emergency in all major hospitals of Karachi due to the plane crash, according to Meeran Yousuf, the media coordinator to the Sindh health minister.[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pwJt0KMPNQ

We have enough death and destruction with Corona on top of that these tragedies that could have been  averted with proper Aircraft maintenance  but  wait for further inquiry...

well we all says such words as these

Inna lillahay wa-inna ealaihay rajayon

May allah be pleased with the departed - aaameen

May allah bless patience to those who lost their loved ones - aaameen

and Quran says "Every soul shall taste death, and only on the Day of Judgment will you be paid your full recompense." .... whatever....... sure other faith books also says similar stuff..

but they are not really helpful .. and I say "May Allah give all the strength to those who lost their loved ones in that tragedy and carry on the legacy  of the departed souls"

Reply #836 - May 22, 2020, 12:48 PM

PK-8303 crash Report

Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) aircraft A320 Airbus on Friday crashed in Model Colony near Jinnah international airport Karachi.
     PIA spokesperson Abdullah Hafeez confirmed the crash and added that PK 8303 was carrying 90 passengers and 8 crew members from Lahore to Karachi.

A rescue operation is underway and victims are being taken to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre and Ruth Pfau, Civil Hospital Karachi.

list of all passengers on the ill-fated flight

Reply #837 - May 23, 2020, 07:47 AM

Well Final report comes from passenger flight Airbus A320  crash...  News says
    97 killed as plane crashes into residential area near Karachi airport

A Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) passenger plane, with an estimated 99 people onboard, crashed in Karachi's Model Colony near Jinnah International Airport on Friday.

Sindh health officials have said that 97 people have been confirmed dead, while two survived the crash.

What we know so far:

Pilot had communicated a technical difficulty to the air traffic control moments before crash

Plane crashed a few hundred feet away from the runway

Rescue efforts currently under way; military personnel and rescue workers attempting to retrieve bodies from the rubble

Both survivors are in stable condition

19 victims have been identified

To inquire about the plane crash incident or passenger details, you may contact 02199242284, 02199043766, 0219904383

Lucky flight crashed in to residential area  and no one  got killed on the ground ..

houses mushroomed around the airport within  the past 15 years or so and now  Airport  is right in the middle of the city...  Move the airport to outskirts of the city ..

Reply #838 - May 27, 2020, 01:20 PM

The news on that crashed flight  where  97 people killed says

Cockpit voice recorder of crashed PIA plane yet to be Found

ISLAMABAD / LAHORE: Aviation Minister Ghulam Sarwar Khan said on Tuesday that the black box of Airbus 320 that crashed in Karachi had been found within 24 hours, but efforts were under way to recover the cockpit voice recorder.

The Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) passenger plane, with 99 people on board, crashed in Model Colony near Jinnah International Airport in Karachi last Friday, killing 97 (89 passengers and eight crew members). Two passengers miraculously survived.

In a news release, the minister said soon after the plane crash the departments concerned were directed to recover the bodies with the help of residents of the area within 24 hours and this difficult task was completed within time.

“The black box of the plane had been recovered and handed over to the probe team to initiate speedy investigation, while efforts are under way to recover the cockpit voice recorder which will also be handed over to the investigation team,” he added.................

well those are funny words.. there is something wrong with these IDIOTS...  or some one is stupid to write those words.,  how can you find flight's black box with missing cockpit voice recorder??

Fight black box contains  both "flight data recorder (FDR) and a cockpit voice recorder (CVR)" in one BOX...

DO NOT TRY TO TAMPER WITH THAT...........

Reply #839 - May 27, 2020, 02:10 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FazgcUgorKw

Hmm.. well we will wait...

• Previous page 1 ... 26 27 2829 30 ... 32 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »