Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Pakistan: The Nation.. The Politics... and The Religion

(Read 230236 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 25 26 2728 29 ... 32 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Pakistan: The Nation.. The Politics... and The Religion
     Reply #780 - January 28, 2018, 11:38 AM

70 Years Later, The Idea Of Pakistan: with Pervez Hoodbhoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML_OZOsDm30

that is 2  1/2   hr Q  and A   session worth watching

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #781 - January 31, 2018, 10:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLKaHJpvHVs

https://www.dawn.com/news/1386436/video-of-pml-n-senator-groping-girl-during-karachi-protest-sparks-anger-online

A video showing a senior lawmaker apparently groping a minor girl sparked widespread anger on social media on Wednesday evening after it was circulated by at least one Facebook page, with many viewers tying it to recent cases of child abuse which have shaken the nation.

The lawmaker in question has been identified by Dawn.com as PML-N Senator Nisar Muhammad, who hails from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and is a member of Senate Standing Committee on Human Rights.

that ROGUE  YOU SEE  ABOVE is    Senator  and a  Standing Committee on Human Rights in  land of pure . he should be  put in jail asap....

Reply #782 - February 11, 2018, 01:36 PM

News says  Leading human rights lawyer Asma Jahangir passes away in Lahore

.The Fighter ...  The Human rights activist ..The Only woman   in Pakistan who stood against Baboons  of Islam and terrorized them  living within Pakistan  and most importantly  livid and died as Muslim    ..Another light  turned off  in my life ...

You never rested in life fought all the way
    rest in peace Asma ..
    there  are  and there will  be many  young women
    who  will take you and your life
    as role model

Reply #783 - February 19, 2018, 09:32 PM

PTI NA 154 Lost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVjhZrob_2w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dPDd4E-JZA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ1KwfZMyNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwT1vcoJ_xQ

Imran  Imran      Imran Khan,,,  you are loosing  in personal life and  in politics

Reply #784 - February 20, 2018, 02:51 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=valHCJhAGGc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T434vk02Cgo

well ... Khan  is ruining his own self  image...

Reply #785 - February 23, 2018, 06:42 PM

Pakistan, what good have been a great progressive country, ruined by Ithe religion of Mohammed, what else is new from Islam.
     Reply #786 - February 25, 2018, 04:06 AM

Pakistan, what good have been a great progressive country, ruined by  the religion of Mohammed, what else is new from Islam.

dear  Mishael ,  I would like you to note Islam is NOT the religion of Muhammad and nothing to do with Muhammad even ...if..IF (BIiiiiG IF) there was  an  historical person named as Muhammad.  "Muhammad "  was/is simply a figure head and  a cartoon character  used by those who moved into Islam for  loot and booty ..

Anyways   as far as Pakistan is concerned ..To start with   "It was supposed to be "Muslim state " NOT Islamic state   ...

Reply #787 - February 26, 2018, 12:21 PM

progression of Pakistan and Turkey will always remain stagnated until they come our of saudi arabis shadow recently 1000 soldiers have been granted to go and defend prince salman personal securtiy and to deliver some plans for yemen and in return pakistans name is been taken out of fatf list due to turket and saudia support in united nation conference
     Reply #788 - February 26, 2018, 08:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjeRxPR9OZY

https://www.dawn.com/news/1391733/funds-for-jihad-university

Funds for ‘jihad university’  Dawn Editorial

EITHER the PTI is completely blind to the optics or its political ambitions have trumped all other considerations.

At a time when Pakistan is regarded with suspicion for allegedly not having done enough to stop terror financing, KP’s PTI-led government is set to approve a grant of Rs277m for Maulana Samiul Haq’s Darul Aloom Haqqania, otherwise known as the ‘jihad university’.

The sobriquet is well-deserved, for the seminary — located in KP — has churned out thousands of militants since the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

In fact, so many Afghan Taliban leaders have studied here that the maulana, who also heads his own faction of the JUI, is often dubbed the ‘father of the Taliban’.

These are dubious credentials, and the PTI ought not to dismiss them lightly.

Indeed, this is not the first but the second time that the madressah is to be the recipient of such largesse.

The provincial government in its 2016-2017 budget allocated it a grant of Rs300m.

The flimsy pretext offered by the PTI then was that the money would go towards implementation of reforms by the Darul Aloom Haqqania to bring it into the educational mainstream.

No doubt there is an urgent need for changes to seminary curriculums in order to curb radical ideologies.

Nevertheless, in the two years since the first grant, it is far from clear what reforms, if any, have been carried out at a madressah whose chief cleric was, not too long ago, unabashedly vocal in his support for Osama bin Laden as well as the banned TTP.

There has, however, been a significant political development in the interim, with the JUI-S and PTI declaring their intention to form a ‘joint strategy’ in the coming election, an alliance presumably designed to counter the JUI-F, their nemesis in KP.

In the run-up to elections, incumbent governments do take steps to shore up their chances at the hustings, but the PTI’s move is a cynical one, and deeply troubling in its disregard for the consequences.

Published in Dawn, February 26th, 2018

OK  that is from today

Imran you  are such a fool  I am afraid  you will become victim of your own stupidity......

Reply #789 - March 07, 2018, 02:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtYMRDJ-ndY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x-VW5PGVV0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5rMJS7h5kA

that is a good one to watch..........

Reply #790 - April 21, 2018, 10:52 AM

well dr.  Pervez Hoodbhoy wrote a perfect article for  Indians specially to those  who  support  present Hindoo government and their  policies  ..   it is  useful  for all folks of subcontinent ..

What India owes to Nehru          

PANDIT Jawaharlal Nehru would never have won a popularity contest in Pakistan quite simply because he did his best to oppose our country’s creation. But nowhere is he reviled more than in India’s current ruling circles and among those whose loyalty they command.

The accusations against Nehru are often breathtaking: that he was degenerate and dissolute; born in a brothel and eventually died of syphilis; impregnated a Catholic nun; claimed to be a Kashmiri Pandit but secretly ate onions; and from age 19 onwards would be drunk every day starting at 9 am. As with America’s alt-right which insists that Barack Obama is a closet Muslim, Hindutva activists allege that Nehru’s grandfather was Ghayas­-ud­din Ghazi, a Muslim kotwal serving the Mughal court...............                                                                                                                                          

.............................................................  

Nevertheless, there are paradoxes and contradictions that Hindutva cannot escape as it seeks to banish Nehru. All Indians, including right-wingers, take great pride in their country’s scientific achievements. But imagine for a moment that Narendra Modi, not Jawaharlal Nehru, had been India’s prime minister in 1947. What might have today’s India looked like in scientific terms?

Instead of being noted for its exceptional space programme (Mangalyaan!) and brilliant string theorists (Ashoke Sen!), India would have become a garbage dump for every kind of crackpot science. Medical research would have concentrated on medicines made from cow urine and cow dung, the celibacy of peacocks would be under intense scrutiny, astrology would be taught in place of astronomy, and instead of teaching actual mathematics there would be Vedic mathematics. As in Pakistan, Darwinian evolution would be considered heretical and destructive of religious faith.

Nehru’s stamp upon Indian science can be seen across the length and breadth of India in the form of dozens of scientific institutes and universities that owe to him. India is probably the world’s only country whose constitution explicitly declares commitment to the “scientific temper” — a quintessential Nehruvian notion formulated during his years in prison. Briefly: only reason and science, not holy scriptures, provide us reliable knowledge of the physical world.  

Well that   is a big article from him and I say to Indians and other readers from  subcontinent  readers please read that  whole  article  ....  The article is  specific  for  Indians but  unlike  that  old FFI forum  i have not  made specific folder for Hindu Indians...so i am putting it here

Reply #791 - May 05, 2018, 07:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8UV5Dg05_U 

such a popular program   and they too tell  the  viewers Quran verses  as remedy to that superstitious rubbish  so-called evil eye ..fools... 

And  they are speaking   about verse 51 and 52 of Surah   Al-Qalam   well let us read them                       

Verse 51: And indeed, those who disbelieve would almost make you slip with their eyes when they hear the message, and they say, "Indeed, he is mad."

Verse 52: But it is not except a reminder to the worlds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-aN7iChuV8   

Nuclear power /bombs one  side and evil eye and its remedy by singing song of Quran  verses other side  country  is  FULL OF FOOLS

Reply #792 - May 19, 2018, 01:32 AM

The stars beckon   irfan.husain   writes a wonderful article in Dawn...

ONE point seven billion is a big number. That’s how many stars have been mapped in the Milky Way, the galaxy that is home to our sun and our solar system.

And if that doesn’t make you feel a bit insignificant, there are hundreds of billions of galaxies in the universe. City dwellers have lost the sense of wonder at the night-time sky as increasingly, urban light pollution blocks our view of our galaxy’s splendid display of distant stars.

Many years ago, I spent a night sleeping in the open at the Pakistan-Iran border, and still remember being awed by the dazzling light show above. It was a reminder of mankind’s insignificance in the scale of things, despite delusions of our importance.

If you visit the website of the European Space Agency’s Gaia mission, you will be able to see the latest images transmitted by the telescope that has been tracking the location, movement and surface temperature of the stars in our galaxy. At a distance of a million miles, it is free of the Earth’s light, and thus able to send back images of unparalleled clarity. This data has recently been merged into a comprehensive map of the Milky Way that is stunning in its detail.

Recently, scientists confirmed what they had long suspected: Europa, one of Jupiter’s moons, contains more water under its frozen surface than all the water in the Earth’s oceans. Frequently, it releases plumes of liquid that reach 100 miles (160 kilometres) into space through cracks in the surface. These jets are forced out by the heat at Europa’s core.

This discovery is exciting as water and heat are two of the basic requirements of life. On Earth, geothermal vents at the bottom of the inhospitable seas near the poles are home to tiny creatures that huddle close to these sources of heat. True, they are very basic life-forms, but their very existence surprised scientists.

The night sky is a reminder of how insignificant we are.

Europa is even colder, with temperatures that never exceed minus 160 degrees Celsius. Nasa is preparing a mission to investigate further, with a spacecraft that will attempt to fly through a liquid plume to retrieve samples that will be tested on board for signs of biological activity. Should there actually be indications of life, no matter how basic, it would prove that our planet is not alone in hosting living beings. Arrogantly, some argue that the silence from the stars indicates that we are the only advanced species in our galaxy.

But at the edge of the Milky Way, we would be of little interest to alien worlds. Also, the amount of energy needed to send a radio signal that would retain its coherence over several light years is staggering. Now that thousands of exoplanets — planets circling other stars — have been discovered, it would be foolish to think that only Earth can produce and sustain life.

At the other end of the scale, we have the strange behaviour of sub-atomic particles. Tiny and mysterious, they appear to follow different physical laws entirely. For an example, consider the phenomenon of ‘entanglement’ where one particle of a pair influences the behaviour of its distant partner instantaneously. And scientists have yet to pin down the mysterious ‘dark matter’ that comprises the bulk of the universe.

Many other phenomena relating to gravity, time and space remain unexplained. For those who accept the literal explanation for the beginning of the world transmitted through virtually all faiths, the failure of science to give us a complete ‘theory of everything’ is proof that a supreme being does not wish the ultimate mysteries to be unveiled.

Carlo Rovelli, the Italian physicist, explains the role of science in his book Reality Is Not What It Seems thus:

“Scientific thin­king explores and redraws the world, gradually offering us better and better images of it, teaching us to think in ever more effective ways. Science is a continual exploration of ways of thinking. Its strength is its visionary capacity to demolish preconceived ideas, to reveal new regions of reality, and to construct novel and more effective images of the world.…”

This search starts with a basic sense of curiosity and wonder. But if we begin with the premise that all has been explained in ancient texts, then clearly, there is little incentive to explore, test and theorise. This is the rut that traditional societies are stuck in.

Indeed, Prof Abdus Salam’s example is a case study of how backward countries that fear scientific progress deal with their most brilliant minds. Pakistan’s only Nobel laureate in physics was not supported in his quest to establish a research institute in his own country, and was forced to leave Islamabad’s Quaid-i-Azam University, where he had been invited to speak, by Jamiat thugs.

This is why no Muslim country has made any significant contribution to scientific progress in recent times. Our failure reflects a lack of curiosity rather than a shortage of resources.

beautiful story from wonderful person ....  let me read it again....

Reply #793 - June 04, 2018, 05:21 PM

The news from Land of Pure says  Man sentenced for stabbing law student Khadija Siddiqui acquitted by Lahore High Court

The Lahore High Court on Monday acquitted a man convicted earlier on charges of trying to kill his fellow student in a brutal knife attack.

Khadija Siddiqui was attacked by her class fellow Shah Hussain, on May 3, 2016, near Shimla Hill where she, along with her driver, had gone to pick her younger sister from school.

Both sisters were about to get into their car when the helmet-wearing suspect attacked Khadija with a knife and stabbed her 23 times, leaving her critically injured. Khadija was stabbed 23 times in Lahore.

A judicial magistrate had on July 29, 2017 handed down seven-year rigorous imprisonment to Hussain after finding him guilty of attempted murder. However, a sessions court in March this year set aside the minor penalties of the convict and commuted the sentenced to five years.

Shah Hussain, the son of a senior lawyer, had challenged the conviction in the sessions court while victim Khadija had also filed an appeal, but for the enhancement of the punishment handed down to the convict.

The sessions judge, however, had dismissed appeal of the victim and partially allowed the appeal of the convict reducing his imprisonment to five years.

Hussain then approached the LHC against the five-year imprisonment approved by the sessions court.

Accepting his appeal, Justice Sardar Ahmed Naeem of the LHC on Monday acquitted Hussain of all charges after hearing arguments from the lawyers of the defence and prosecution. The judgement was announced through a short order.

The accused's father while speaking to DawnNewsTV said Hussain will be released after they receive a copy of the high court's verdict.

The judge who originally tried Hussain in his decision had noted that despite detailed cross-examination of eyewitnesses, nothing came out in favour of the accused. He had further observed that the accused had stabbed the victim mercilessly as severe injuries clearly established that the convict stabbed her without any limit to commit her to death.

well that is the hero.. THE SON OF SENIOR LAIR of Lahore high court and you can see also the victim   Khadija Siddiqui ..  

In short THAT CRIMINAL ROGUE STABS THAT YOUNG LADY 23 TIMES ON T HE ROAD IN A DAYLIGHT ...  fucking judges acquits such bastards .. no wonder  people who can not get justice join some Taliban characters  to take revenge in the LAND OF FUCKING MAFIA JUDGES ..  story of Land of pure continues

well let me watch videos of that shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2BqdEIEyYQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y4jxh6wQTE

an that fellow in that 2nd tube  who can not even pronounce the word "Executive Order "  is a senior LAIR of that Lahore high court and is father of that scoundrel who stabbed that young lady 23 times ... that tells  the story  of the system   and how low system degenerated in land of pure ..

Reply #794 - June 06, 2018, 03:04 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsfEY966Mvk

Hamza Ali Abbasi   and .Wasim Akram...  you guys can not speak like that without having published book in hand... Abbasi  you are simply stupid and you seem not to understand how legal issues work in UK...  UK is not Pakistan..

https://images.dawn.com/news/1180207/reham-book-controversy-now-involves-legal-notices-and-we-can-barely-keep-up

Reply #795 - June 06, 2018, 12:50 PM

Contents of Reham’s book are against family values: says PTI Fawad Chaudhry

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) has asked the party chief’s ex-wife Reham Khan to “immediately contradict” the controversial contents of her unpublished book which have been circulating on social media for the last couple of days or be ready to face “criminal proceedings”.

Speaking at a press conference on Tuesday, PTI information secretary Fawad Chaudhry claimed that the contents of Ms Khan’s upcoming book were “pornographic” and against “family values”. He also questioned the timing of its release.

“I demand that she contradict the contents of the book within 24 hours. Otherwise, whatever is written in the book is liable to criminal proceedings and cases will be registered,” he said...........

what the hell WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE  PTI IDIOTS??  .. the book is not even published .. what family values?? It  is for Imran Khan  to contradict and take her to court that too after book gets published ..

Why you chamcha scoundrels are worried about the book  that is not even published  by the lady??  

Why you rascals in PTI are so scared of the silly book ? ....

I FULLY SUPPORT IMRAN KHAN...

but this is not the way a party should behave.. you rogues are literally threatening her ..  what  is this? you fools are making PTI as    Pakistan  Taliban   Idiots party ??

Reply #796 - June 06, 2018, 07:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwQD6FdZUUk

Reply #797 - June 08, 2018, 03:37 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58MI4LieqwA

Reply #798 - June 08, 2018, 04:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVrZf_iSxfY

Reply #799 - June 15, 2018, 12:03 PM

Journalist Shujaat Bukhari shot dead in Srinagar  says news 

NEW DELHI: Veteran Ka­s­hmiri journalist Shujaat Bukhari was shot dead with his security guard in Srina­gar on Thursday, reports said.

The audacious attack by motorcycle-borne assassins has left Srinagar’s media community shaken. Buk­hari, former correspondent for The Hindu and the editor of the Rising Kash­mir newspaper, was attac­ked when he had stepped out of his office in Press Colony in the city. He was hit by multiple bullets at close range.

A security guard on his protection detail was also shot dead while another was injured.

This is the first attack on a journalist in a long time in Kashmir and provoked widespread shock and condemnation, reports said.

“It’s a very unfortunate incident. Today at about 7:30pm when he was coming out of his office and boarding his car, three terrorists came on a motorcycle and opened fire. Two of his PSOs [personal security officers]were also hit and one of them is no more the other is under treatment. They were shot before they could react,” Jammu and Kashmir police chief SP Vaid told NDTV.

“They [the terrorists] chose the Iftar time when everybody was rushing home. We will look into who these people are,” he added.

Bukhari was given police protection since an attack on him in 2000. He was instrumental in organising several conferences for peace in the Kashmir valley. He was also part of the Track II process with Pakistan.

Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh condemned the murder. “It is an attempt to silence the saner voices of Kashmir. He was a courageous and fearless journalist. Extremely shocked & pained at his death. My thoughts and prayers are with his bereaved family.”

The Press Club of India strongly condemned Buk­hari’s killing.

“Press Club of India is shocked and saddened by this mindless terror attack that claimed the life of Shujaat Bukhari in the holy month of Ramazan... [it] shows that lives of journalists are not at all safe. Forces inimical to restoring peace in Kashmir Valley have silenced a voice of reason, logic and peace,” it said in a statement.

The attack took place hours after Home Minister Rajnath Singh held a security review meeting for the annual Amarnath pilgrimage that starts later this month.

well that is what  news  says .. WHO KILLED HIM? WHY? allah knows the best ..

let him watch him what he said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qdDoYsJoSs

Journalist Shujaat Bukhari  talking  About Kashmir Problems  2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfZfxuUbGhY

Published on Nov 1, 2011

Prof. Gul Mohammad Wani of Kashmir University and Shujaat Bukhari, senior journalist based in Srinagar talk about the response of the Indian state over the past year following widespread protests in the Kashmir valley featuring youth pelting stones at security establishments. They identify a major trust deficit among Kashmiris about the Indian state and suggest that the Indian state should work towards overcoming the deep alienation by addressing issues related to human rights violations. The promising headway in working toward a political solution in the mid 2000s by engaging with Pakistan and other political actors in Kashmir should be used as a reference point as work is done to come to a "final political solution in Kashmir".

well  life goes on

Reply #800 - July 04, 2018, 02:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lld5oBQdLU

Reply #801 - July 06, 2018, 04:29 AM

Translation?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #802 - July 07, 2018, 11:46 AM

Translation?

Well the subject Parvez Hoodbhoy  discussing is about the future of Pakistan., the questioner is asking.

WHAT ARE 5 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS FOR PAKISTAN IN NEAR FUTURE

and dr. Hoodbhoy  says

1). Freedom Most important thing that is missing from Pakistan..  and what Pakistan will look in the next 20 years or so

2).  Population explosion in the country the present 207 million will become 400 or so million in the next 20/25 years ., at that rate we will NOT have a place and talk like this .. So this population control is very important for Pakistan ..

Next important question he asking is about THE READERS?WATCHERS  OF   Hoodbhoy   artcticels and you tubes.. He asks

The commentators under your  videos says  ..  for e. g. under this tube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd4Zxkh4gJo

anjuman786ara Anjuman Ara

Professor is bad tempered and arrogant.Looks very wicked

laura ahmad ..

What was that ? Seriously !! That professor was a coward he attacked hamza before letting him say a word !

Omer Sipra
    4 months ago

What is Prof Hoodhboy's qualification in Islam that he comments about Islam? Has he studied fiqh, arabic, logic, Quranic Exegesis, Hadith and other Islamic sciences?...... who is Pervaiz Hoodhboy to comment what true Islam is and is not?

So they are basically discussing the future of Pakistan and Identity of Pakistan...  

Is it a Muslim Pakistan or Islamic Pakistan?  and what is  the difference between the two??.  

Anyways .,  Glad to  see you again in the forum dear QSE  

this is worth watching.,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxyvvUfslCA

Guy was young and interviewing  that great man .. happened to be  born as Ahamdi Muslim.,   Prof. Abdus Salam for PTV in 1989

Reply #803 - July 07, 2018, 10:22 PM

Could I get an actual translation, or do I need to post on INcePtion's translation thread?

https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=25258.msg717544#msg717544

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #804 - July 09, 2018, 01:47 PM

Could I get an actual translation, or do I need to post on INcePtion's translation thread?

https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=25258.msg717544#msg717544

Hmm  there is INcePtion's translation thread??  i didn't now that .. go ahead QSE  post it there ,,  doing such total  translation of a video is a very time consuming process dear QSE  .. anyway  I didn't read INcePtion  for a long time...
    *******************************************************************************************************************************

Dear Imarn .... dear Khan   stop putting too much of that FAITH IN TO POLITICS .,  you may become PM of Pakistan but by putting these faiths .. such as Madina constitution in to Pakistan you will create serious problem and you will create more problems than what we have now... BE CAREFUL    about faith .  YOU UNDERSTAND VERY LITTLE AND YOU HAVE VERY LITTLE BACKGROUND OF   ISLAM,   ORIGIN OF ISLAM AND ISLAMIC MADINA  ..  please stop that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=142&v=AVxPUuK8QO4

Some of it you talk on that faith and your Pakistan govt  is NONSENSE...

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #805 - July 12, 2018, 09:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inz0XAv1TI8

Reply #806 - July 14, 2018, 04:56 AM

Youtube vid on Mo's race allegedly banned by Pak government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLrBbX3iGyw&t=3s

yeez, you'd love this channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBYiM-P8lc6oT174EhwW7ew/videos

He's able to state his own opinions and yet put them aside when guests come on, because he cares about truth and freedom of speech, so that we can understand each other, understand why we have different views, and find ways to come together as fellow human beings. Because he's an actual leftist, and an actual liberal. And he's black. toor would hate him.

He also really goes into the racism of islam. It's research easily worthy of CEMB, and I would love people to start threads on some of his islam/racism videos that we could discuss.

Reply #807 - July 14, 2018, 01:36 PM

Youtube vid on Mo's race allegedly banned by Pak government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLrBbX3iGyw&t=3s

yeez, you'd love this channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBYiM-P8lc6oT174EhwW7ew/videos  

sounds good....   sounds good... let me go through his tubes...

He's able to state his own opinions and yet put them aside when guests come on, because he cares about truth and freedom of speech, so that we can understand each other, understand why we have different views, and find ways to come together as fellow human beings. Because he's an actual leftist, and an actual liberal. And he's black. toor would hate him.

He also really goes into the racism of islam. It's research easily worthy of CEMB, and I would love people to start threads on some of his islam/racism videos that we could discuss.

well that is needed., unless they are blind & deaf ,  those who see in those tubes & hear him speak can easily figure out what he is and his views dear QSD..  well one should NOT be one dimensional criticize where is is needed and encourage good words and good works.. but Pakistan is going through  so many troubles and it is all because of fucking brutal  morons  who are sure of Quran/hadith are the words of Prophet of Islam..

with best regards
    yeezevee

Reply #808 - July 16, 2018, 03:07 AM

Thoughts?

Reply #809 - July 19, 2018, 10:31 AM

BBC HARDtalk With Hameed Haroon I Dawn Media Group CEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wDOQoSQ4ac

• Previous page 1 ... 25 26 2728 29 ... 32 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »