Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: As Salaam Alaikum rahmantullah wa barakatuh

(Read 11183 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: As Salaam Alaikum rahmantullah wa barakatuh
     Reply #30 - June 12, 2010, 03:23 PM

History of Islam is rife with accounts of violent conversions['religion of peace' must be the mother of taqiyaas].But I am absolutely baffled by some Westerners' attraction[is it mesmerization?] to Islam?I wonder which translation they refer to.Unfortunately new women converts seem to be its biggest apologists.It's so bloody unreal and nightmarish.When I first saw all those videos of those women on you tube yakking about what  a great experience their conversion to Islam was and how liberating it was for women blah! blah! blah!,I thought they were some lunatics bought over by Saudi money.But when I realized that many of them were your average middle class women attracted to Islam by among other things- WOMEN'S EQUALITY IN ISLAM,I suddenly realized that no horror can match the horrors of delusion.Despite evidence to the contrary these worthies are in complete denial.It's like being head over heels in love with an asshole and being blind to his real nature.Whereas divorcing an asshole is easy, coming out of Islam alive appears to be very difficult if not impossible.But it's gratifying to note that despite all attempts to squelch human reason,it somehow manages to come out on top.
    @ Mujahid please get rid of all your baggage and REVERT to being a HUMAN BEING above everything else.Yes! and tell those idiots that this is the right use of the word 'revert'.And after the reversion aim to be a GOOD HUMAN BEING.Now being good is something like love that can't be defined but can definitely be felt universally.It transcends race,nations,cultures and all other things that seek to divide humanity.Of course if the number of good human beings outnumber the bad then women will be as free as the men to achieve whatever they seek;free of all the dogmas and other nonsense that complicate life on our planet.
    Is the list of ex muslims verified? I would love to be in touch with them to learn about their experiences,and be convinced that there's still hope for our planet.Also,they would be rendering humanity a great service if they become proactively involved in letting the general public know about the truth.

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
  • Re: As Salaam Alaikum rahmantullah wa barakatuh
     Reply #31 - June 13, 2010, 10:17 PM

victory
    hi and welcome...
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »