Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Random Islamic History Po...
by zeca
Today at 05:36 PM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
Today at 02:11 PM

NayaPakistan...New Pakist...
Today at 11:42 AM

Reading stabbings
Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Coronavirus crisis
Yesterday at 12:20 PM

Qur'anic studies today
January 12, 2021, 03:05 PM

AMRIKAAA Land of Free .....
January 12, 2021, 11:42 AM

Hello
January 09, 2021, 07:46 AM

Paris murder
January 08, 2021, 07:50 PM

Freely down loadable Boo...
January 07, 2021, 03:21 AM

The Lady of the Heaven., ...
January 04, 2021, 05:10 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
January 01, 2021, 10:01 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ignore function

(Read 12889 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Ignore function
     Reply #150 - October 20, 2011, 12:47 AM

Oh hiya Lynna, (I just remembered  I still need to contact you soon for a one to one for one of my modules)

LOL, actually 4 people have me on ignore, and in the beginning it bothered me a lot, cause I'm heavily dependent on what people think of me, and it is an essential need for me to be liked/loved, but now I try to just brush it off and see it as if it's "their loss" but sometimes the annoying lil thought bugs me that maybe I do deserve to be ignored, I mean I don't have anything useful to say most of the time, I just leave my footprints all over the forum with my silliness. Anyhow, it seems you were right, the new ignore feature was just a tester and I really wanted to check it out, but oh well. Shame, cause it looks fun.
  • Re: Ignore function
     Reply #151 - October 20, 2011, 01:21 AM

Well, silly foot prints are good. If there were more of them in the world, perhaps the problems would be less and the laughter and smiles more frequent.

May our paths cross more frequently.

I'll keep my eyes open for your PM.

If at first you succeed...try something harder.

Failing isn't falling down. Failing is not getting back up again.
  • Ignore function
     Reply #152 - August 03, 2014, 05:25 PM

Does anyone know how to view if you've actually accidentally put someone on ignore. Searching for person on Guess who thread I thought about it, because it so easy to click ignore when you're just trying to click to the page for post/threads of the person. I haven't had use for ignore function...but as its easy to click on the ignorebutton...how do u know and how do you remove it?  
  • Ignore function
     Reply #153 - August 03, 2014, 07:14 PM

I've accidentally done that. Search them and view one of their posts in a thread and it will tell you "you have ignored this user" or something like that.
  • Ignore function
     Reply #154 - August 03, 2014, 07:55 PM

Does anyone know how to view if you've actually accidentally put someone on ignore. Searching for person on Guess who thread I thought about it, because it so easy to click ignore when you're just trying to click to the page for post/threads of the person. I haven't had use for ignore function...but as its easy to click on the ignorebutton...how do u know and how do you remove it?  

My Stuff (it's at the top of the page) --> My Profile --> Ignore Post Options

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

• Ignore function
     Reply #155 - August 03, 2014, 08:04 PM

Hmm I looked over there earlier, I only noticed

These are the members currently ignoring you
     Wow, a popular guy/gal!

Now, however, I noticed
    Ignorelist: Add one Username on each line.
    Find Members Find Members

And since there isn't anyone there I presume that I havent blocked anyone....
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6« Previous thread | Next thread »