Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muslim men & mosques

(Read 25615 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Muslim men & mosques
     Reply #60 - March 22, 2010, 02:41 PM

Interesting topic, I think the masculinity and mosques are attached, because mosque promises Muslims, The Dominance. They remember their good days from mosques and take the feeling that all is not wrong.

Secondly Islam also assumes an air of bravery and so, which makes it more of a guy thing..
     Reply #61 - March 22, 2010, 02:46 PM

My personal favourite 'phenotype' is pale skin and dark hair. I have it big time for goth chicks.  grin12

Really - never got how anyone could find a goth chick attractive, I almost saw them as the antithesis of sexy and found them to be sinister, dark, weird & ever so slightly cuckoo  witch

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #62 - March 22, 2010, 03:00 PM

Nah, I was joking. Everytime someone mentions an attractive famous woman there's some asshole who claims he wouldn't do her, and I always suspect that asshole is lying. So I thought it would be fun to play that asshole.

You mean this guy?

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #63 - March 22, 2010, 03:01 PM

You hang out at suicidegirls.com a lot, huh?

grin12

Really - never got how anyone could find a goth chick attractive, I almost saw them as the antithesis of sexy and found them to be sinister, dark, weird & ever so slightly cuckoo  witch

"sinister, dark, weird and ever so slightly cuckoo?' Man, that's my ideal woman!
     Reply #64 - March 22, 2010, 03:03 PM

You mean this guy?

(Clicky for piccy!)

Cheesy

I'm not even gonna lie, I'd do anything remotely humanoid.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #65 - March 22, 2010, 03:30 PM

You mean this guy?

(Clicky for piccy!)

Cheesy Well, yeah, but I got friends in real life who pull shit like this too.

grin12

"sinister, dark, weird and ever so slightly cuckoo?' Man, that's my ideal woman!

Well, I dunno if I'd say that's my ideal woman, but all those attributes have the potential to be sexy. I love women with femme fatale aspects to them, and there's a reason that archetype continues to culturally endure.

I don't think it's just a goth girls thing either, I think that most straight men (in the West at least) can be divided as falling into one of two camps-- (1) men who like dark, edgy chicks and (2) those who like cute, wholesome chicks. Not that men don't ever step foot in the other camp-- there are certainly many cute, wholesome girls I've found very attractive, but for the most part I prefer category one, and I think most guys have a general preference for one or the other.

fuck you
     Reply #66 - March 22, 2010, 03:34 PM

Yeah, I'm number 2.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #67 - March 22, 2010, 03:37 PM

You only care about a yellow smiley face licking your asshole?

Cheesy

Fuck you.  cool2

Reply #68 - March 22, 2010, 03:38 PM

Yeah, I'm number 2.

Heh, wouldn't have figured ya for that.

fuck you
     Reply #69 - March 22, 2010, 04:02 PM

Zebedee
    My personal favourite 'phenotype' is pale skin and dark hair. I have it big time for goth chicks.

Like this one ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaw0XMAimZ8&feature=related

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
     Reply #70 - March 22, 2010, 04:08 PM

Quote from: Zebedee
    My personal favourite 'phenotype' is pale skin and dark hair. I have it big time for goth chicks.  grin12

Quote from: Zebedee

Hey Zeeb,

We should hook up!   Wink

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #71 - March 22, 2010, 04:29 PM

That's what I'm talkin' about!

Hey Zeeb,

We should hook up!   Wink

Haha! PM me.  grin12
     Reply #72 - March 22, 2010, 05:39 PM

I'm not even gonna lie, I'd do anything remotely humanoid.

You do realise, this includes blokes dont you  grin12

Well, I dunno if I'd say that's my ideal woman, but all those attributes have the potential to be sexy. I love women with femme fatale aspects to them, and there's a reason that archetype continues to culturally endure.

I don't think it's just a goth girls thing either, I think that most straight men (in the West at least) can be divided as falling into one of two camps-- (1) men who like dark, edgy chicks and (2) those who like cute, wholesome chicks. Not that men don't ever step foot in the other camp-- there are certainly many cute, wholesome girls I've found very attractive, but for the most part I prefer category one, and I think most guys have a general preference for one or the other.

Yuk, I cant think which one I dislike more.  Can we have a third category which I think will win hands down if put to a poll?  (3) Intelligent & funny chicks

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #73 - March 22, 2010, 05:53 PM

Intelligent and funny chicks can fall into either category. And the categories I just mentioned are very roughly drawn-- many women have aspects of both in terms of their looks and personalities. I'm not saying all women fall neatly into one category or the other, just that most men tend to have a general (though normally not exclusive) preference for one or the other.

It's the old Ginger or MaryAnn debate.

fuck you
     Reply #74 - March 22, 2010, 05:55 PM

I love whores. Big hairy ones. The kind that will sucker punch you the gut if you look in the wrong direction.

Where does she fall in your debate? She's heavy as well. I don' think your debate will make it.

Imagine Rosanne, but as a goth chick.

+

=

BD's wife.
     Reply #75 - March 22, 2010, 05:56 PM

You do realise, this includes blokes dont you

I'm a terrible and perverted human being.

Reply #76 - March 22, 2010, 05:58 PM

I'm worse, check my post above you.
     Reply #77 - March 29, 2010, 06:30 PM

I don't fit into either of those.
     Reply #78 - March 29, 2010, 06:33 PM

Where do you fit in PS?

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #79 - March 29, 2010, 06:37 PM

I don't fit into either of those.

No, I dont think you do.  How about a desi rock chick?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #80 - March 29, 2010, 06:38 PM

Sounds good to me IsLame eddie
     Reply #81 - March 29, 2010, 06:43 PM

are we talking light rock like Alaniss Morsette? or harder rock like flyleaf or like Kittie?

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
     Reply #82 - March 29, 2010, 06:47 PM

Flyleaf is hard rock now? What's the world come to? :(

Try Dark Tranquility or Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, but even them I would class as light (light metal anyway). I don't mind some Cannibal Corpse now and then either Tongue
     Reply #83 - March 29, 2010, 06:49 PM

"harder rock" I was trying to picture females bands in the various rock categories

Reply #84 - March 29, 2010, 06:55 PM

I wouldn't even class them as rock lol Tongue If you're gunna go for a female singer then I would prefer Nightwish (with Tarja) or Epica.
     Reply #85 - March 29, 2010, 07:22 PM

I don't mind some Cannibal Corpse now and then either Tongue

Like this.  btw whats he saying @ 1.09 ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTpQOZcNASw

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #86 - March 29, 2010, 07:26 PM

Probabaly "Grrrr!!! Raarrr!! Arrghh!!!"

Reply #87 - March 29, 2010, 07:28 PM

do you like that song?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #88 - March 29, 2010, 07:32 PM

Its alrightish, good for live music and in small doses. That style of music gets boring quickly for me though. Sounds too 'samey'.
     Reply #89 - March 29, 2010, 07:36 PM

are they called songs?  dunno, its just doesnt sound right for something like that!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »