Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Why is Urinating while standing looked down upon Islam for males?

(Read 18197 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Why is Urinating while standing looked down upon Islam for males?
     OP - February 17, 2010, 08:48 PM

I know that there is a fear urine splashing on to you and stuff, but what exactly did Muhammad have a problem with urinating while standing?
  • Re: Why is Urinating while standing looked down upon Islam for males?
     Reply #1 - February 17, 2010, 08:51 PM

Fear of men seeing other mens danglies and having "bad feelings"? < I seriously dunno, just saying some randoms.
     Reply #2 - February 17, 2010, 09:20 PM

Because the shaytan pisses with you.  Roll Eyes
    Actually I used to do it and it was better than standing in that you don't get splashed with urine, so more hygienic, but too much hassle specially in public toilets.
    So yeah, just like the wudu and all the hygiene OCDs Mo had.

"In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Reply #3 - February 17, 2010, 09:22 PM

Are you saying that in Islam you cannot piss standing up?!!   mysmilie_977

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #4 - February 17, 2010, 09:26 PM

Are you saying that in Islam you cannot piss standing up?!!   mysmilie_977

Yeah, it's amazing innit?

Basically a proper Muslim will never use a urinal. He we sit down like a girl to pee.

Why?

Cos Mo did it.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #5 - February 17, 2010, 09:31 PM

I think Mo was secretly gay - he just liked seeing other guys squating over.

Only explanation I can think of.
     Reply #6 - February 17, 2010, 09:51 PM

Because the shaytan pisses with you.  Roll Eyes
    Actually I used to do it

If splashing was that much of a problem then stand back a bit further, alternatively make strategical use of the terrain around you and piss from a high place, should solve the problem

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

Reply #7 - February 17, 2010, 09:56 PM

If splashing was that much of a problem then stand back a bit further, alternatively make strategical use of the terrain around you and piss from a high place, should solve the problem

Muslims like to pretend like their inane laws and regulations have a fuctional purpose of some sort. Truth of the matter is that all they do is really just propagate and mimic Mo's OCD behaviour without question.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #8 - February 17, 2010, 11:35 PM

Muslims like to pretend like their inane laws and regulations have a fuctional purpose of some sort. Truth of the matter is that all they do is really just propagate and mimic Mo's OCD behaviour without question.

I dunno if you guys have heard of the sunnah way of drinking water, which goes like: drink it in 3 gulps not in one gulp and say bismillah before each gulp, you also have to be sitting not standing.

I have at least heard 5 times that a 'scientist', whose name is not mentioned so we can't look him up in this age were information is readily available, discovered that it was the best and most healthy way to drink. And people go subhanallah. Seriously a lot of them need a reality check.

"In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Reply #9 - February 17, 2010, 11:38 PM

Hahahah, yeah that mysterious nameless "scientist" that always confirms some aspect of Islam. Cheesy

He's very similar to Allah, they both don't exist!  Afro

Reply #10 - February 17, 2010, 11:56 PM

Hahahah, yeah that mysterious nameless "scientist" that always confirms some aspect of Islam. Cheesy

He's very similar to Allah, they both don't exist!  Afro

LOL
    Actually now that I think of it, those 'scientific miracles' were one of the reasons I started doubting Islam. You get all this BS, from supposedly pious 'scholars', about a 'scientist' proving an aspect in Islam to be unquestionably divine. Then you look further to find out it was some sort of bullcrap story to strengthen your Iman. Why would those people have to make up lies if Islam is so undoubtedly true?

Reply #11 - February 18, 2010, 12:29 AM

I never pee standing. It's uncivilized barbaric behaviour.

Oh, and I am waiting for someone to point out that the rule that forbids men to pee while standing shows how much Islam does for the equality of women.
     Reply #12 - February 18, 2010, 01:23 AM

Wait..I think this comes from an ol jewish thing, something about curse those who piss upon the wall, or something, I'll look it up when I get home

The foundation of superstition is ignorance, the
    superstructure is faith and the dome is a vain hope. Superstition
    is the child of ignorance and the mother of misery.
    -Robert G. Ingersoll (1898)

"Do time ninjas have this ability?" "Yeah. Only they stay silent and aren't douchebags."  -Ibl
     Reply #13 - February 18, 2010, 01:55 AM

Because it's 'animal-like' to stand, I thought.

"...every imperfection in man is a bond with heaven..." - Karl Marx
     Reply #14 - February 18, 2010, 02:02 AM

curse those who piss upon the wall

Cheesy that should be my signature
     Reply #15 - February 18, 2010, 04:15 AM

I never pee standing. It's uncivilized barbaric behaviour.

Oh, and I am waiting for someone to point out that the rule that forbids men to pee while standing shows how much Islam does for the equality of women.

It is true. This makes up for the other stuff

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #16 - February 18, 2010, 05:39 AM

I always pee to the side of the toilet. This way the pee gets channeled on the walls of the toilet bowl and gradually curves around and mixes with the rest of the water floating. This way there is no splashes and very little sound.  Afro

Again simple ingenuity and thinking makes Islam's rules useless.

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #17 - February 18, 2010, 05:42 AM

I always pee to the side of the toilet. This way the pee gets channeled on the walls of the toilet bowl and gradually curves around and mixes with the rest of the water floating. This way there is no splashes and very little sound.  Afro

Again simple ingenuity and thinking makes Islam's rules useless.

Cheesy

I think I love you.

We gotta meet up some time and do manly, non-gay stuff.

Reply #18 - February 18, 2010, 06:34 AM

Some of you guys must have some heavy flow there...anyway...

From what I found the term 'those who piss against the wall' is used several times in the bible (I Sam 25:22, 25:34; I Kings 16:11, 21:21; and II Kings 9:Cool, and it is a derogatory way of refering to gentile males, while comparing them to dogs.

The foundation of superstition is ignorance, the
    superstructure is faith and the dome is a vain hope. Superstition
    is the child of ignorance and the mother of misery.
    -Robert G. Ingersoll (1898)

"Do time ninjas have this ability?" "Yeah. Only they stay silent and aren't douchebags."  -Ibl
     Reply #19 - February 18, 2010, 06:55 AM

(I Sam 25:22, 25:34; I Kings 16:11, 21:21; and II Kings 9:Cool,

lol

I love how the bible verse turned into the sunglass smiley.  Cheesy

Reply #20 - February 18, 2010, 08:09 AM

The rule against pee-ing standing up is so that the clothes in which the muslim is going to stand in front of Allah, won't become "na-paak". You can't hold a "mus-haf" or pray if your clothes have traces of urine on them. Hene the safeguard.
     Reply #21 - February 18, 2010, 10:03 AM

Because the devil dabbles your cock whilst standing up and raining down piss from your pencil dick!

Its part of the way of life as a muslim, you must treat women like shit, piss standing up, no touching with left hand, no stepping inside toilets or rooms with left feet. Pretty fucked up, don't you say!?
     Reply #22 - February 18, 2010, 10:32 AM

Its part of the way of life as a muslim, you must treat women like shit, piss standing up, no touching with left hand, no stepping inside toilets or rooms with left feet. Pretty fucked up, don't you say!?

ROFL

It's funny cuz it's true...

Reply #23 - February 18, 2010, 12:37 PM

Because none of you know how to aim properly, and ruin the toilet for us ladies with delicate bums.  Tongue

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #24 - February 18, 2010, 01:18 PM

You also can't drink water while standing up. It's "sunnah" to sit down and drink water.
     Reply #25 - February 18, 2010, 05:52 PM

I mean I don't get it. It's not like we are like 2 year old kids. I mean honestly who pisses like a beast that his piss is slushing all back to his clothes? Some rules in Islam are just beyond inane
     Reply #26 - February 18, 2010, 05:59 PM

Okay, something i get now... The Koran seems to be nothing more then a GIANT list of

"What would Mohammed do?"

And 99% of them are silly or violent... i get it.

Silly warlord.

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves." - from Goethes Faust
    "Only the wisest and the stupidest men never change." - Confuzios
    "there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
     Reply #27 - February 18, 2010, 06:13 PM

Because the devil dabbles your cock whilst standing up and raining down piss from your pencil dick!

That's not fair.... He never dabbled with mine.  Although I don't rain piss.  It gushes with the fortitude and pride of water from a fireman's hose pipe ready to extinguish the flames.  Those passing below me think that it's rain.

Reply #28 - February 18, 2010, 06:18 PM

I think sometimes that the rules of Islam are like a gigantic computer programme being written by a Bill Gates in space who is trying to create robots. To gradually impose on every single second of life, every movement, bodily function, every thought and moment an absence of individual autonomy. Its like Orthodox Jews, except more frightening.

We have to understand that at some point in the future, real robots will be developed whose cognitive independance of mind will overtake that of ultra Muslims!

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #29 - February 18, 2010, 06:22 PM

Okay, something i get now... The Koran seems to be nothing more then a GIANT list of

"What would Mohammed do?"

And 99% of them are silly or violent... i get it.

Silly warlord.

That's the Hadith. The Qur'an is a giant list of 'What would Hitler do?"

We have to understand that at some point in the future, real robots will be developed whose cognitive independance of mind will overtake that of ultra Muslims!

That's frightening. wacko

• 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »