Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Are you type A or B?

(Read 5409 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Are you type A or B?
     OP - February 17, 2010, 02:39 PM

http://discoveryhealth.queendom.com/questions/type_a_personality_1.html

Your score = 35   

What does your score mean?

You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. In this case, the middle ground is good. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind and you know how and when to relax. Nonetheless, you realize that picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life. The equilibrium is important, so don't let your hostile, aggressive, and competitive alter ego take over too often. Generally, you are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. Yours is a very healthy attitude towards life.

However I lean on the B side, so I'm a bit of a hippy.  parrot

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
  • Re: Are you type A or B?
     Reply #1 - February 17, 2010, 02:49 PM

You seem to be far from having a Type A personality. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind. You know how and when to relax. The hostile, aggressive and competitive part of you surfaces rarely. You are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. It's a very healthy attitude towards life. Just make sure you don't miss important opportunities because of being too cool and relaxed. Picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #2 - February 17, 2010, 03:06 PM

"You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. "

Well naturally. I answered almost all the questions by "I cannot say"

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #3 - February 17, 2010, 03:15 PM

I answered almost all the questions by "I cannot say"

Me too.

fuck you
     Reply #4 - February 17, 2010, 03:36 PM

Your score = 52  

You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. In this case, the middle ground is good. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind and you know how and when to relax. Nonetheless, you realize that picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life. The equilibrium is important, so don't let your hostile, aggressive, and competitive alter ego take over too often. Generally, you are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. Yours is a very healthy attitude towards life.

I could day on all of em.
    I'm a mellow person who gets irritated by others.

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #5 - February 17, 2010, 03:49 PM

Reply #6 - February 17, 2010, 03:49 PM

Your score =  29     Your score

You seem to be far from having a Type A personality. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind. You know how and when to relax. The hostile, aggressive and competitive part of you surfaces rarely. You are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. It's a very healthy attitude towards life. Just make sure you don't miss important opportunities because of being too cool and relaxed. Picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life.

Huh?

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #7 - February 17, 2010, 03:52 PM

My score is = 52, Submissive Bob and me are similar kind of persons.. in the middle.. the balanced people..  Cheesy
     Reply #8 - February 17, 2010, 04:31 PM

Reply #9 - February 17, 2010, 04:33 PM

Damn, you beat me IA. This sucks. I was robbed. I had the high score before you came along. I was winning! I'm gonna take the test again and not answer so many questions with "I cannot say".

fuck you
     Reply #10 - February 17, 2010, 04:38 PM

Don't do that - that why I flat-lined

Peace

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #11 - February 17, 2010, 06:08 PM

I got 55

"In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Reply #12 - February 17, 2010, 09:23 PM

11  grin12

At evening, casual flocks of pigeons make
    Ambiguous undulations as they sink,
    Downward to darkness, on extended wings. - Stevens
     Reply #13 - February 17, 2010, 10:49 PM

Cry I've was robbed

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #14 - February 17, 2010, 10:53 PM

Personality Type

Your score = 50   

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #15 - February 17, 2010, 10:54 PM

I think that result was spot on.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #16 - February 17, 2010, 10:59 PM

55 Smiley
     Reply #17 - February 18, 2010, 08:53 PM

I would call that abnormally average.

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #18 - February 18, 2010, 09:06 PM

I would call that abnormally average.

It's a pretty weird result. And it's not like I answered "cannot say" for all of them either. I actually gave proper answers to all of them.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »