Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: FFI vs. COEM [Split: Poster of the month!]

(Read 112232 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 14 15 1617 18 ... 28 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: FFI vs. COEM [Split: Poster of the month!]
     Reply #450 - February 22, 2010, 07:58 AM

Hassan says.  FFI folks  are very cunning using his wonderful videos from here to educate Muslims folk.. That is really cunning .. FFI folks are very bad.

I know you have a little difficulty understanding things, Yeezevee, but what I actually I said was that it is hypocritical for people on FFI to pour scorn on my methods of being polite, avoiding words that Muslims find insulting etc... and then use my videos (that use all those methods that you lot hate and ridicule so much!)

But I appreciate that you guys at FFI have no problem with hypocrisy.

Well I would suggest to friends don't use Hassan's viedos to educate Muslims

You already have been recommending my videos on FFI:

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4989
     Reply #451 - February 22, 2010, 08:34 AM

No you should take the COEM shahada, which is:

"There is no goddess but Berbarella, and our prophet is Osman"

Astagfirullah! Hassan is the prophet.  Osman & Berbs are twin gods, who together asexually spawned twins Cheetah & Allat.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #452 - February 22, 2010, 08:43 AM

I understood nothing of what you wrote ...

“Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son. You never walked in that man’s shoes.”
    -Elvis
     Reply #453 - February 22, 2010, 09:04 AM

You already have been recommending my videos on FFI:

yes i know i did mr. Hassan., I will not do that again as you didn't specify that in that You Tube  at You tube channel.,

I know you have a little difficulty understanding things, Yeezevee,

Oh I see., I was under the impression that readers don't understand what I write., Well I am born with it and I live it out,   but your posts I will read twice. I will also suggest to people not to use your videos

but what I actually I said was that it is hypocritical for people on FFI to pour scorn on my methods of being polite, avoiding words that Muslims find insulting etc... and then use my videos (that use all those methods that you lot hate and ridicule so much!)

Give me a link and an examples on that Hypocrisy  please ., You may not understand but your Tubes are insult to Islam and to Muslims ., please read the comments below your tubes..

But I appreciate that you guys at FFI have no problem with hypocrisy.

I am glad you appreciate hypocrisy Mr. Hassan., But may i suggest you that there are other  things in life and attributes in people that deserves appreciation more than hypocrisy., More over you are still a member over there., why not put a word whenever you see Hypocrisy?? You were a member of FFI since its birth  .. 2002 , I have not read anything like that from you at ffi., Did you say that at FFI??  And Would it not be more useful for a person to educated Muslim and non-Muslim   folks on  their hypocrisy  about Islam & Muslims??   Let me say this., If you read the bottom of  your tubes, you will find your tubes generate  far more hate against Muslims., and Muslim hate against non-Muslim  than some posts in some forum like ffi..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #454 - February 22, 2010, 10:33 AM

Astagfirullah! Hassan is the prophet.  Osman & Berbs are twin gods, who together asexually spawned twins Cheetah & Allat.

If you have to start another bloody religion could you please at least do us a favour and not make it so anti sex?

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #455 - February 22, 2010, 12:35 PM

Is this thread still going?   Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #456 - February 22, 2010, 12:43 PM

“Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son. You never walked in that man’s shoes.”
    -Elvis

Cheesy

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #457 - February 22, 2010, 12:46 PM

Quote from: Islame
    Astagfirullah! Hassan is the prophet.  Osman & Berbs are twin gods, who together asexually spawned twins Cheetah & Allat

If you have to start another bloody religion could you please at least do us a favour and not make it so anti sex?

OK this is the unofficial COEM heretical version:

Astagfirullah! Hassan is the prophet.  Osman & Berbs are twin gods, who together spawned twins Cheetah & Allat by buttsex

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #458 - February 22, 2010, 06:35 PM

yes i know i did mr. Hassan., I will not do that again as you didn't specify that in that You Tube  at You tube channel.,

Oh I see., I was under the impression that readers don't understand what I write., Well I am born with it and I live it out,   but your posts I will read twice. I will also suggest to people not to use your videos
    Give me a link and an examples on that Hypocrisy  please ., You may not understand but your Tubes are insult to Islam and to Muslims ., please read the comments below your tubes..
     I am glad you appreciate hypocrisy Mr. Hassan., But may i suggest you that there are other  things in life and attributes in people that deserves appreciation more than hypocrisy., More over you are still a member over there., why not put a word whenever you see Hypocrisy?? You were a member of FFI since its birth  .. 2002 , I have not read anything like that from you at ffi., Did you say that at FFI??  And Would it not be more useful for a person to educated Muslim and non-Muslim   folks on  their hypocrisy  about Islam & Muslims??   Let me say this., If you read the bottom of  your tubes, you will find your tubes generate  far more hate against Muslims., and Muslim hate against non-Muslim  than some posts in some forum like ffi..

Your replies always leave me scratching my head. I'm not sure whether you didn't understand what I said or whether you are choosing not to understand.

I know I shouldn't bother but I will try one more time to explain.

I don't mind if anyone recommends my videos to anyone - so long as they don't go around criticising/mocking my methods. If they do they are hypocrites.

When people come here and criticise our polite PC methods BUT THEN use our writings/videos/blogs (which use this polite/gentle method) to recommend to Muslims/Non-Muslims to to show Islam is false - that is called hypocrisy.

Do you understand?

To be fair to you I don't think I have ever seen you personally mocking/criticising our methods, but I see it all the time from other FFI members (see this thread as an example).

What I want to know is why would SkyN, Ansar al-Zindiqi (mocking me for being so gentle and polite to Muslims - as he said: "The Mr Rogers of Islam") ixiolite (still insists on using muhammadan here even though she knows we prefer to avoid that term) and many others on FFI who think our PC methods are so wrong and misguided... why would they then use anything we do here or on blogs or on youtube for their own ends?

Surely that means they recognise that this method is effective and at the very least has a place? No?

So why don't they either shut the fuck up about criticising our PC methods OR stop using the stuff we do?

If they don't then they are hypocrites... Simplz!

Do you understand this time Yeezevee? (If not I'm not explaining again.)

Reply #459 - February 22, 2010, 07:01 PM

@ Hassan

Please don't waste your time talking to a deranged individual like Yeezevee... he acts like this all the time at FFI... most of his posts are irrelevant incoherent ramblings... and the real problem is he thinks his views are important for everyone to read and that's why he shits in the majority of threads at FFI...

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #460 - February 22, 2010, 07:16 PM

It took 29 pages for us to agree to disagree  Roll Eyes

29 pages we could have spent on debunking Debunker instead  Cheesy

sorry dude its all love  grin12
     Reply #461 - February 23, 2010, 02:08 PM

@ Hassan

Please don't waste your time talking to a deranged individual like Yeezevee... he acts like this all the time at FFI... most of his posts are irrelevant incoherent ramblings... and the real problem is he thinks his views are important for everyone to read and that's why he shits in the majority of threads at FFI...

I know - I guess I'm in the mood for mindlessly wasting my time - it takes my mind off RL grin12
     Reply #462 - February 23, 2010, 02:12 PM

It took 29 pages for us to agree to disagree  Roll Eyes

It is the gossip, chit-chats, scandals, bickering, squabbling, and at times outright flaming that makes forums so much fun.

Let's not kid ourselves we're changing the world. Maybe that's what some here or on FFI think - but they're fooling themselves! The real movers and shakers of this world don't spend their time with their arses stuck to a seat and face glued to a computer screen for hours a day.

So I say enjoy it for what it is BD - a bit of fun and nonsense!

I love it  Afro
     Reply #463 - February 23, 2010, 02:15 PM

Reply #464 - February 23, 2010, 02:26 PM

I can see that a great deal of animosity exists between those at FFI and those here at COEM. The fact of the matter is that pretty much everyone here is- or was- a contributing member at FFI at one time or another. Now, just because some people who are members here are still members at FFI does not mean that those people are any more or less wrong or right about their views regarding Islam.

The core element that we all share is that we understand that every one of us has taken a stand against Islam, one way or another. Some are more forceful, while others are more passive. Some are downright arrogant and abusive, while others perform the good old "soft sell." But at the end of the day, we all still stand against Islam. That is the common ground we share.

Sure, there's some anger between members here and there, but also there are still friendships forged between members here and there. I had friendships at ummah.com, and still consider Hassan a friend from there. I have no ill will toward anyone.

There doesn't need to be an anyone verses anyone. How is that even possible when we all stand on common ground? Sure, you may not like the techniques of some people, but understand that they may not like yours either. Sure some people go over the top and appear hateful, but if you are any good at what you do here, then it will be to lead by example, and not by re-directing hatred towards the hateful.

Lead by example.

Peace.

Reply #465 - February 23, 2010, 02:28 PM

Hiya Fathom - nice post (though there are fundamental differences between some members of FFI & CoEM but, I won't spoil the positive vibe of what you said by going into all that again) - good to see you again, mate Smiley
     Reply #466 - February 23, 2010, 02:32 PM

Wow, Fathom, you should work as a politician!

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #467 - February 23, 2010, 05:14 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Afro
     Reply #468 - February 23, 2010, 07:22 PM

Isn't this like People's Front of Judea vs. Judean People's Front?

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #469 - February 23, 2010, 07:27 PM

lol...  Afro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE
     Reply #470 - February 24, 2010, 12:07 AM

@ Hassan

Please don't waste your time talking to a deranged individual like Yeezevee... he acts like this all the time at FFI... most of his posts are irrelevant incoherent ramblings... [/u]and the real problem is he thinks his views are important for everyone to read and that's why he shits in the majority of threads at FFI...

Hurray..

they are all over ffi.,    over 2500

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org//search.php?author_id=907&sr=posts

and close to 1000 here they all look same..,

here is one from to day..

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org//viewtopic.php?p=97566#p97566

Reply #471 - February 24, 2010, 04:06 PM

Your replies always leave me scratching my head. I'm not sure whether you didn't understand what I said or whether you are choosing not to understand.

I know I shouldn't bother but I will try one more time to explain.

I don't mind if anyone recommends my videos to anyone - so long as they don't go around criticising/mocking my methods. If they do they are hypocrites.

When people come here and criticise our polite PC methods BUT THEN use our writings/videos/blogs (which use this polite/gentle method) to recommend to Muslims/Non-Muslims to to show Islam is false - that is called hypocrisy.

Do you understand?

To be fair to you I don't think I have ever seen you personally mocking/criticising our methods, but I see it all the time from other FFI members (see this thread as an example).

What I want to know is why would SkyN, Ansar al-Zindiqi (mocking me for being so gentle and polite to Muslims - as he said: "The Mr Rogers of Islam") ixiolite (still insists on using muhammadan here even though she knows we prefer to avoid that term) and many others on FFI who think our PC methods are so wrong and misguided... why would they then use anything we do here or on blogs or on youtube for their own ends?

Surely that means they recognise that this method is effective and at the very least has a place? No?

So why don't they either shut the fuck up about criticising our PC methods OR stop using the stuff we do?

If they don't then they are hypocrites... Simplz!

Do you understand this time Yeezevee? (If not I'm not explaining again.)

Its only Yeezevee who used your videos. Me or Ansar used your videos? I never did. Show me a link . All I said here was I had no problems recommending your videos to muslims but that doesnt mean I have been recommending your videos to muslims for ages.I recommend muslims any work that exposes islam but that doesnt mean that I support those persons fully.I even recommend answering islam's articles to muslims but that doesnt mean I support the way or their style of dealing with muslims or people of other religions.Anyway  If you dont want anyone to recommend your videos we have no issues. Its not that we dont know islam .WE can present our own arguments .

I see you think this is hypocrisy. Infact not appreciating someone doing good job is biasednes which is undesirable and that too for difference opinions.
     Reply #472 - February 24, 2010, 04:35 PM

what videos do you guys from FFI recommend then?
     Reply #473 - February 24, 2010, 04:39 PM

Pretty much sums up Rashna and Zindiqi.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #474 - February 24, 2010, 04:40 PM

@Blackdog

Frankly speaking none. I never ever recommended any sort of videos to anyone. I would recommend a written article but  that too rarely.I believe in debating on my own rather than posting some videos or articles doing the work for me.Having said this I would also like to say that I dont speak on behalf of all FFI folks but rarely have I seen people doing that.
     Reply #475 - February 24, 2010, 04:43 PM

Its only Yeezevee who used your videos. Me or Ansar used your videos? I never did. Show me a link . All I said here was I had no problems recommending your videos to muslims but that doesnt mean I have been recommending your videos to muslims for ages.I recommend muslims any work that exposes islam but that doesnt mean that I support those persons fully.I even recommend answering islam's articles to muslims but that doesnt mean I support the way or their style of dealing with muslims or people of other religions.Anyway  If you dont want anyone to recommend your videos we have no issues. Its not that we dont know islam .WE can present our own arguments .

I see you think this is hypocrisy. Infact not appreciating someone doing good job is biasednes which is undesirable and that too for difference opinions.

I believe I said IF anyone both criticises our methods then uses them they would be a hypocrite.

If you have never used my vids and blog and personal story - then no problem.

Since you are one of the strongest critics of our methods - then I hope you never will.
     Reply #476 - February 24, 2010, 04:46 PM

@Hassan

I dont think I would after reading your thoughts.
     Reply #477 - February 24, 2010, 05:04 PM

You know, I have my beef with certain folks at FFI, but I have fond memories of some of the members too.  Plus, FFI was my rope, that I used to pull me from Islam, and many other ex muslims I've known online since then found FFI the key that unlocked their apostasy.

But back then, I thought that was the aim of FFI.  Recently I've seen a few posts suggesting this is no longer the role of FFI, rather it's taken on a more "warn the west" about islam aspect, which is where we veer off in different directions.

I have no hatred of FFI, we just have different goals.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #478 - February 24, 2010, 05:22 PM

well we are back in to this

skynightblaze  says : Its only Yeezevee who used your videos. Me or Ansar used your videos? I never did. Show me a link..

dear skynightblaze.,  Thank you  for that post., and thank you for highlighting yeezevee.  Hassan also think I am very unique guy and your post supports that I am only the guy who used Hassan's vidoes., Frankly speaking I use Lots of Tube videos to educate Muslims and Non _Muslim folk

Let me also add here., the reason I used Hassan's video's is because of this post from him

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?p=45322#p45322

also read my reply over there  at  http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?p=45506#p45506

Please read link above, the  folder Hassan started.   I was under the impression that You tube being public and he himself added that in FFI., and I just used to give the links to folks who come in to ffi that I thought Hassan's explained fairly well the problems behind Islam for that matter any other religion.  More over I NEVER INSULTED Hassan for his anti Islamic videos, In fact many times i commended his method of educating people over others.

May be  I didn't understand his points that people of FFI were not supposed use his videos., In fact he never said that in FFI.  The problem here seems to be as many non-Muslims think

ALL MUSLIMS ARE SAME., may be Hassan thinks every one ffi is same.,  In his posts Hassan seems to be  packing up  SKB, Ansar, Ali Sina and yeezevee + other  ffi guys.,   all together  and blame whole ffi for using  his videos..  

Any way this is all   just fun... a bit of ego.. a bit of My ffi verses your CEMB.   Frankly speaking,  I may not have contributed to CEMB as much as i do in  other forums,   but I have equal respect to both and to the members Muslims or other wise in these web sites., I wish CEMB could start a front page with articles in it the way FFI does.,

I think that will make CEMB as popular  as ffi or even more.,  I do think easy going Muslim friends would like to stay at CEMB but read ffi. Where as Hard core Muslim guys will not come to CEMB. That is what I realized when I e-mailed links of both forums to fellows I know in subcontinent.  I still consider Hassan's contribution to educate Muslim folks and no-Muslim folks is extremely important and a very good method to infuse basic logic in their minds..

Now ..let us leave this folder ., I wish that TALL WALKING LADY locks it up..

with best
    yeezevee

Reply #479 - February 24, 2010, 05:23 PM

Quote from: BerberElla
    You know, I have my beef with certain folks at FFI, but I have fond memories of some of the members too.  Plus, FFI was my rope, that I used to pull me from Islam, and many other ex muslims I've known online since then found FFI the key that unlocked their apostasy.

But back then, I thought that was the aim of FFI.  Recently I've seen a few posts suggesting this is no longer the role of FFI, rather it's taken on a more "warn the west" about islam aspect, which is where we veer off in different directions.

I have no hatred of FFI, we just have different goals

I dont agree with the bolded part. Debating the muslims still remains the major focus at FFI. Well if educating the west was more the aim of Faithfreedom then  Ali sina or we wouldnt be debating muslims.I think everyone needs to know that islam is dangerous because that would prevent them from converting them to islam and also educating more people helps in spreading the knowledge across the world  and thereby save people from the path towards doom.
  • Previous page 1 ... 14 15 1617 18 ... 28 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »