Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: A warning

(Read 2904 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • A warning
     OP - February 14, 2010, 04:49 PM

If you are toying with the idea of starting to do fitness, read the story below and think twice about it .

This story is dedicated to all who have ever tried to get into a regular training program.

Dear Diary,

For my birthday this year my husband bought me a week´s personal training at the local Fitnness Center. Although I have been in a pretty good shape since I was elected best gymnast in High School 30 years ago, I decided, that it was a good idea to give it a try.

I called and booked time with a personal trainer whose name is Chris. He turned out to be a 26 years old Aerobics instructor, who in his free time models sports clothes.

My friends thought it was super that I was so enthusiastic about getting started and the Fitness Center encouraged me to start a diary to record my progress.

Monday :

Started the day at 6,00 am. Difficult to get out of bed, but I thought it was worth it, knowing that Chris was waiting for me. He is something of a Greek god – blond hair, wonderful eyes and a fantastic white smile.

Woohoo !

Chris gave me a roundtrip of the center and showed me the machines... I enjoyed watching the fanntastic way he instructed his Aerobics lesson after my training today – very inspiring.

Chris was very encouraging while I made sit-ups, but my stomach was already sore from pulling it in all the time when he was around.

It is going to be a fantastic week.

Tuesday :

I drank a whole pot of coffee before I pulled myself together and got going.

Chris made me lie on my back and press a heavy bar up into the air and afterwards he put weights on. My legs were a tad heavy on the Treadmill, but I managed the two kilometers. His big smile made it all worthwhile.

It is a whole new life for me.

Wednesday :

The only way I can brush my teeth are to place the toothbrush on the edge of washbasin and move my mouth back and forth over it. I think I have broken something in both my chest muscles. I am able to drive a car as long as I do not try to steer or break.

Chris was completely intolerable today and insisted that my screams disturbed the other members of the Fittness Center.

His voice is a little too cheerful so early in the morning and he laughs in a nasal way which is very annoying.

My chest hurt when I tried the treadmil so Chris put me on the stepper.

Why the hell has somebody invented a machine that simulates so outdated an activity ? Chris said it was to help me get in shape and enjoy life – and then he also said something else equally idiotic.

Thursday :

The asshole was waiting for me with his vampirelike teeth, which were clearly visible when his lips were pulled back in a shark smile.
    I could not avoid being half an hour late this morning – it took me that long to tie my shoe laces.

He took me to work out with machines. When he was not looking, I ran and hid in the toilet. He then sent some underweight bitch out looking for me.

Afterwards, as a punishment, he put me on the rowing machine – which I sank...

Friday :

I hate that devil Chris more than anybody has ever hated anybody in world history.

Stupid underweight, anorectic little shitinstructor.

If there was any part of my body that I could move without feeling unbearable pain, I would hit him with it.

Chris wanted me to work with my triceps. I have no triceps.

And if you do not want dents in the floor, then bloody well do not give me a weight bar or anything that weighs more than a bun !

I was catapulted off the treadmill and landed on a nutrition and health instructor. Why could it not have been on something soft ?

Saturday :

Satan left a message on my voice mail and asked in his self-important way why I had not come today.

Just the sound of his voice made me want to break the answering machine into a thousand pieces, but I did not even have the strength to lift the remote control and therefore had to watch the Weather Channel for 11 hours.

Sunday :

I have asked the church´s taxa service to pick me up today so that I can go and thank god that this week is over.

I hope too, that my husband will pick a super cool gift for me next year – like f.inst. a root canal or an appendicitis.

Have a nice day.

Best regards

Susie

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
  • Re: A warning
     Reply #1 - February 14, 2010, 05:32 PM

P90X is the best program for in home fitness out there if any one is interested.

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #2 - February 14, 2010, 06:14 PM

Wtf kinda B.S is  that? Millions of people work out every day and only 1 or two idiots get into any trouble
     Reply #3 - February 14, 2010, 06:46 PM

Yeah, I am one of those millions of people - have been a member of a fitness center for years.

It was meant to be funny, but apparently it was not to you, which is actually quite funny.

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
     Reply #4 - February 14, 2010, 08:18 PM

I apologize - it sounded like someone who doesn't want to work out blaming it on working out itself.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »