Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)

(Read 52195 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #90 - December 22, 2010, 10:38 PM

A woman with defective cognition studying cognitive neuroscience! Huh? Huh? WTF
    I think they might even give Osama-bin-Laden  a PHD in cognitive neuroscience !  Cheesy Cheesy
    In a way it would be appropriate,because he has figured out the west very well and has kept it on tenterhooks for so long with his antics!

STUPID LADY foolishly get brain washed by  religious rogues...  Ph. D,  MIT.. she could have done so much to Muslim ladies.. fool become pawn in the hands of religious rogues..

And yet people keep saying religion doesn't make you do crazy things! If this great ' Daughter of Pakistan' is a role model for her women then even Allah might not able to save it!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #91 - December 22, 2010, 10:49 PM

If wanting to kill someone for whatever reason is a right ,then this definitely is a human rights case!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Reply #92 - December 22, 2010, 11:00 PM

@ allat great link! Thank You ! What a smart girl! Her type should be the norm not the exception!

Thomas Paine

Reply #93 - December 27, 2010, 12:05 AM

yeezevee:Aafia Siddiqui mystery: extracting the hard facts
    STUPID LADY foolishly get brain washed by  religious rogues.,    Ph. D,  MIT.. she could have done so much to Muslim ladies. fool become pawn in the hands of religious criminals..

hypocrucifier :And yet people keep saying religion doesn't make you do crazy things! If this great ' Daughter of Pakistan' is a role model for her women then even Allah might not able to save it!

Only brain dead bearded bums call  stupid neratic nut case   as "Daughter of Pakistan"., With all her education, she is worse than these stupid  Mullahs in Mosques.  

Well talking about "Daughter of Pakistan" ., Here is one.  She is neither a Muslim nor born in Pakistan.

She is Ruth Pfau.  81 year old Dr. Pfau was born in Leipzig, Germany in 1929.

Dr. Ruth Katherina Martha Pfau  (born 1929) is a Pakistani  German nun and a member of the Society of Daughters of the Heart of Mary who has devoted the last 50 years of life to fighting leprosy in Pakistan. In 1996, Pakistan was declared by the World Health Organization to have controlled leprosy, one of the first countries in Asia to achieve this goal.  In 1962 she was on her way to India after joining a religious order, but due to visa problems she made a stopover in Pakistan. She came to Karachi and visited a leprosy colony on McLeod Road behind the City Railway Station. Here she decided that the care of patients would be her life's calling. She started with medical treatment for the Leprosy patients in a hut in this slumquarter

Ruth Pfau is recognised in Pakistan and abroad as a distinguished human being and has been awarded many prizes and medals. Sister Ruth Pfau was among recipients of civilian awards at President's House on Pakistan Day March 23, 1989. Sister Pfau received the Hilal-i-Pakistan award for her work with leprosy patients

“It is not just leprosy. We’re doing our share in healing partial blindness and tuberculosis and helping people stricken by disasters. Dr Pfau commands respect in the West and gets funds for all this,” Gopal said.

“One should not compare one great legend with another, but we rightly call her Mother Teresa as she is serving people with the same empathy, dedication and love as Mother Teresa did in India,” said Sindh health minister Saghir Ahmed.

And she is in the news today .. read it all at
    http://www.dawn.com/2010/12/25/pakistan%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98mother-teresa%E2%80%99-on-floods-frontline.html
    And Allah book says in Quran..
    5:51 " O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends: They are but friends to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust" .

Silly book stupid people..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #94 - February 08, 2011, 01:17 PM

Zaid Hamid Latest ...  on  Aafia Siddiqui mystery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-2L5xBUBPk

Boy.,  I can't Imagine how many fools are in Pakistan  that belives in Zaid hamid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXMHwakb8Uk

Aafia Siddiqui  sister put that guy in his place.  And That Indian Bengali is making fun of Zaid Hamid for a long time..

http://www.mariab.pk/public/new-arrivals.php
    boy.. you are expensive lady to maintain  .. now wonder that bichara left you for simple person..

Reply #95 - August 18, 2011, 08:42 PM

This site has a great analysis of this whole long convoluted saga: http://aacounterterror.wordpress.com/aafia-siddiqui-vs-jews-zarina-mari-shazia-khalid-and-others

It addresses these questions along with providing sources for everything:

Honestly allat, that link sucks. The examples it gives as to why the US is not controlled by a Zionist lobby are not at all convincing, nor are the examples it gives as to why the US government would not cover up a crime committed by its own personnel-- for every example given there are plenty of counterexamples that would lead to the opposite conclusion.

And the fact they included the My Lai massacre is a fuckin joke that shows the person who wrote this doesn't have the first fuckin clue about history or how the American government operates-- 500 civilians killed, 26 soldiers out of an entire company were charged, only one convicted, and he served less than 5 months in prison for the murder of 500 people, and no one was convicted of the cover-up. One of the people involved in the cover-up, Colin Powell, suffered no consequences and later rose to Joint Chiefs of Staff head and Secretary of State.

I'm not saying that Siddiqui is innocent, but as far as I'm concerned, given the sordid history of the US government participating in the imprisonment, torture and murder of innocent people, and subsequent cover-ups, those who are convinced she's guilty are just as delusional as those who are convinced she's innocent. Leonard Peltier anyone? Geronimo Pratt? Fred Hampton? And those are US fucking citizens the government fucking framed and railroaded-- you think they wouldn't do it to a Pakistani?

"In battle, the well-honed spork is more dangerous than the mightiest sword" -- Sun Tzu
     Reply #96 - July 11, 2012, 04:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhHXoNsTCtg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nMecUb798Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZolWH8NwZ80

That is the interview  from  31st July 2011 ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVMFhsLZRfs

And that is from  Jul 11, 2012 from ShmokhNET

Reply #97 - August 23, 2012, 02:41 AM

Hmm.. I never heard this.. that is Aafia Siddiqui .. in 1990

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3Mp3Oy-jGo

Glad to see that  but yoy can easily see that brainwash in those eye and words..

Reply #98 - August 23, 2012, 10:11 AM

Glad to see that  but yoy can easily see that brainwash in those eye and words..

rofl rofl Lmao

Thomas Paine

• Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #99 - April 01, 2013, 02:00 AM

Hmm That is a very rare video of her..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF5EDjAIfrc

Dr Aafia Siddiqui, giving a speech on the topic of Women in Islam at the age of 19, in Houston 1991

• Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #100 - August 27, 2013, 06:00 PM

Aafia Siddiqui is back in the news

Dr Aafia was indicted for attempted murder not terrorism: officials

ISLAMABAD: The Ministry of Interior Tuesday said that Federal Cabinet would approve an agreement for the repatriation of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, a Pakistani neuroscientist who was sentenced to 86 years in prison by a New York Court for trying to kill American soldiers and F.B.I. agents in Afghanistan, Geo News reported. The ministry officials revealed it during a meeting of Senate’s Standing Committee held with Senator Talha Mehmood in chair.

“Siddiqui was indicted for the charges of attempted murder and assault and not terrorism”, the ministry officials said briefing the committee. The officials added that the summaries of Council of Europe and Inter American Convention with regard to Dr Siddiqui’s extradition had been sent to Federal Cabinet for approval. “The Cabinet will most probably endorse one of the agreements tomorrow (Wednesday), which will be implemented within three months of its ratification”, they added further.

Dr Siddiqui was indicted in New York federal district court in September 2008 on charges of attempted murder and assault stemming from an incident in an interview with U.S. authorities in Ghazni, charges which Siddiqui denied. After 18 months in detention, she was tried and convicted in early 2010 and sentenced to 86 years in prison. Throughout the trial, the Pakistani government supported Siddiqui, and her conviction resulted in some protests in Pakistan. Various media reports have also highlighted differences in how the case was portrayed in the U.S. and in Pakistan.  

I would  say this is the MOST BIZARRE trial of century .,   No one knows who is telling truth and who is is telling lies..   Well that 86 year jail in AMRIKA  is for an attempted murder case,     a  40 pound lady  snatches a 30 pound machine gun  from 250 pound soldier and tried kill people  in the court... .. yap that is the case

any ways .. this is what wiki says
    Siddiqui was charged on July 31, 2008, in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, with assault with a deadly weapon, and with attempting to kill U.S. personnel.  She was flown to New York on August 6, and indicted on September 3, 2008, on two counts of attempted murder of U.S. nationals, officers, and employees, assault with a deadly weapon, carrying and using a firearm, and three counts of assault on U.S. officers and employees.

Explaining why the U.S. may have chosen to charge her as they did, rather than for her alleged terrorism, Bruce Hoffman, professor of security studies at Georgetown University, said the decision turned what might have been a potentially complex terrorism matter into a more straightforward case:

There’s no intelligence data that needs to be introduced, no sources and methods that need to be risked. It’s a good old-fashioned crime; it’s the equivalent of a 1920s gangster with a tommy gun.  A lawyer for Siddiqui, Elaine Whitfield Sharp, expressed skepticism regarding both terrorism and assault charges

well allah knows all and allah doll knows the best..

• Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #101 - September 05, 2013, 05:46 PM

There is a problem with Kamila Hyat

Some times she forgets that she is still living in Pakistan and writes some gibberish like

Different women_ Dr Aafia Siddiqui

Pakistan: The Story of a Nightmare

Writing such articles is not good for health especially if you live in Land of Pure..

• Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #102 - September 05, 2013, 05:49 PM

yeezevee, I cannot express the huge impact such a small amount of words brings.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #103 - September 05, 2013, 05:56 PM

yeezevee, I cannot express the huge impact such a small amount of words brings.

well Impact is OK.. but living  is more important.,  See the fate of the women who writes such things

Read that news that just came out..,  That lady married a Muslim guy, Converted to Islam Moved to Afghanistan.. Oh well..

It  is not healthy to pen such things openly.. QSE....QED....

• Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #104 - May 13, 2014, 04:01 PM

well Aafia Siddiqui (peace and truth be upon her )  back in the news.. NEWS AMRIKA says

Lady Al Qaeda challenges her conviction, saying she was assigned lawyers not authorized to act on her behalf

Aafia Siddiqui, 42, filed court papers Monday arguing that her guilty verdict should be vacated because a federal judge forced her to accept three lawyers paid for by the Pakistani government. She was convicted for trying to kill U.S. soldiers and FBI agents.

ady Al Qaeda is challenging her conviction for trying to kill U.S. soldiers and intelligence officers in Afghanistan.

Aafia Siddiqui, 42, in court papers Monday, claims her guilty verdict should be vacated because a Manhattan Federal Court judge forced her to accept for her trial defense three lawyers paid for by the Pakistani government.

Siddiqui was sentenced to 86 years in prison in 2010. Her filing says Pakistan paid the lawyers $500,000 each. It also says Pakistan was responsible for her being abducted and detained in 2003, claiming the lawyers had a conflict of interest in the case.

"Dr. Siddiqui made it abundantly clear that she had not hired them, they were not her lawyers and that they had no authority to act on her behalf," the filing says.  "The trial court's imposition of those attorneys on Dr. Siddiqui violated her rights under the Sixth Amendment."

Siddiqui was caught in 2008 in Afghanistan with poisonous chemicals, bomb-making instructions and a list of New York landmarks like the Brooklyn Bridge and the Empire State Building.

While being questioned, she grabbed a rifle and shot at American soldiers and FBI agents.

Investigators said the Brandies University and MIT-educated neuroscientist was radicalized after she married her second husband, whose uncle was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the admitted mastermind of the 9/11 attacks.

well that is what she says., She was clearly involved with gangs and thugs of Karachi   who were responsible  for that terrible American 9/11tragedy but for some reason AMERIKA still did not prove that case  and it appears they are hiding and jailing her on FLIMSY basis that she went for gun to kill a soldier..

well Dawn on that  with this picture says

NEW YORK: Aafia Siddiqui, a Pakistani scientist serving an 86-year prison sentence for shooting at US soldiers is seeking to have her conviction overturned on the grounds that she did not have proper legal representation.

Siddiqui said in court papers filed on Monday in federal court in New York City that her 2010 guilty verdict should be vacated. She said a judge forced her to accept three lawyers paid for by the Pakistani government.

The 42-year-old Siddiqui has a doctorate in neuroscience from Brandeis University in Massachusetts.

Siddiqui was branded a terrorism suspect after she left the US and married a nephew of self-proclaimed Sept 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.

very little news from Pakistan..

• Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #105 - June 22, 2014, 04:47 PM

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16tcsp_sawal-hai-pakistan-ka-america-release-first-dr-aafia-siddiqui-altaf-shakoor-pasban-pakistan_news

that has video   Publication date : 11/05/2013

Dr. Aafia Siddiqui Dream Explanation by Dr. Fauzia (Sister) During Prison, Dr. Aafia Siddiqui saw Allah(swt) last Messenger (P.B.U.H). The beloved Messenger (P.B.U.H) advised her and others,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De15BYMpydw#t=40

and that is her sister ...And that is her election speech in Pakistan.....

Stupid people brainless bums without  facts in hands are dealing with that case with all sorts dreams....

• Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #106 - July 04, 2014, 01:23 AM

Her voice is so high pitched. Is that real or modified for security reasons?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #107 - July 20, 2014, 11:14 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhHXoNsTCtg

Aafia siddiqui' Mother and Sister

• Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #108 - February 17, 2016, 04:25 PM

Well Aafia Siddiqui  is back in the news...

today'snews in the Dawn says 
    ISLAMABAD: The Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Tuesday sought reply from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Prime Minister Secretariat on a petition filed to facilitate a meeting of Dr Fauzia Siddiqui with her sister Dr Aafia Siddiqui.

Aafia, a Pakistani neuroscientist, is serving an 86-year prison sentence in the US for attacking American soldiers in Afghanistan. After a preliminary hearing, Justice Noorul Haq Qureshi of the IHC issued notices to the respondents and adjourned the hearing till the next week.

During the hearing, Sajid Qureshi, the counsel for Dr Fauzia, informed the court that unknown people had extended threats to his client for pursuing the case of her detained sister.

Advocate Qureshi expressed concerns over the health condition of Aafia and said the US authorities did not facilitate even a telephonic contact of the family with her. He said it had been over two years since the family of Aafia had spoken to her on telephone.

Now, apparently, the facility has been withdrawn as none of her family members can talk to her despite making repeated calls to the jail. He requested the court to ask the prime minister to take up the matter with US President Barak Obama to facilitate a meeting of Aafia with her family.

The court, however, put off the matter till the next week when the officials from the ministry of foreign affairs and the Prime Minister Secretariat would submit their replies. Aafia went missing in 2003 after Al Qaeda number three and alleged mastermind of 9/11 attacks, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, was arrested in Karachi.

Five years later, she turned up in Afghanistan where she was arrested by local forces in the restive southeastern province of Ghazni. The Afghan authorities handed her to the US forces who began questioning her. During her interrogation, she allegedly grabbed a rifle and opened fire on the US agents. The soldiers escaped unhurt but she was injured.

From Afghanistan, she was taken to the US and put on trial and sentenced in 2010 to 86 years for the attempted murder.

well that is the news....

• Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #109 - February 02, 2020, 04:53 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbwv6QCTJRs

after watching what Musharraf says in that video ...Now I wonder Aafia Siddiqui  case is actually messed up by all sides  and   SHE IS A VICTIM BECOMING A PAWN between two nations and two intelligence agencies??

Dr Aafia Siddiqui doesn't want to return to Pakistan'

Foreign Office Spokesperson Dr Mohammad Faisal said on Tuesday that Aafia Siddiqui doesn’t want to return back to the country.

Dr Faisal, who sat down for an interview with Independent Urdu, also said that rumours of her repatriation are false.
    “She herself does not want to come back home [Pakistan], according to what I have heard,” the FO spokesperson said, adding that the only chance Dr Aafia has of returning is if Prime Minister Imran Khan and US President Donald Trump meet in the future.

Aafia has been behind bars since 2010 on charges of attempted murder and mounting an assault on US military personnel and is serving an 86-year sentence at the Federal Medical Centre, Carswell, Fort Worth in Texas............

well that is news from April 2019....  and no news on her.. Clearly from that Musharraf Video... it appears she appears to be  a Victim of 9/11 inquiry ...  well if she is a victim.. then AMRIKA MUST RELEASE HER   and that victim compensation to satisfy all sides

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C12cQS_BaKw

• Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #110 - January 16, 2022, 02:11 PM

A hostage taker who detained four people at a synagogue in a suburb of Dallas, Texas, was a British citizen, reports say.

The man interrupted a morning service in Colleyville on Saturday and has since died.

Police deployed special weapons teams, while FBI negotiators spent hours talking to the assailant.

Explosions and gunfire could be heard before the ten-hour stand-off ended. The hostages have been freed unharmed.

In a statement, the UK Foreign Office said it was aware of the death of a British man in Texas and was in contact with the local authorities. It is not yet clear how the hostage-taker died or who he was.

The four people taken hostage included the synagogue's rabbi, according to US media reports.

The service was being streamed online when the incident began. One of the hostages was released unharmed six hours later, with the other three being led to safety by police several hours after that.

President Joe Biden was briefed about the developing situation.

The incident began at around 11:00 local time (16:00 GMT) when police were called to the Congregation Beth Israel synagogue. People were evacuated from the area shortly after.

A live stream of the Shabbat morning service on Facebook captured audio of a man talking loudly. He could be heard saying: "You get my sister on the phone" and "I am gonna die".

He was also heard saying: "There's something wrong with America." The feed has since been taken down.

The hostage-taker was also heard demanding the release of Aafia Siddiqui, a Pakistani neuroscientist who is currently serving an 86-year prison term in the US, law enforcement officials told local media.

Siddiqui was convicted of trying to kill US military officers while in custody in Afghanistan. She has since become an icon among many Islamist terrorists.

Thousands took to the streets in Pakistan to protest her conviction in 2010.

After the Islamic State (IS) group kidnapped American journalist James Foley in Syria in 2012, they emailed his family demanding the release of Siddiqui.

Victoria Francis told the Associated Press that she heard the man rant against America and claim he had a bomb during the live stream. "He was pretty irritated and the more irritated he got, he'd make more threats," she said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60014006

Not content with  just creating Islamophobia in Britain, it seems these panchod have to fly over to Amerika to stir their shit up there!
  • Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #111 - January 17, 2022, 05:00 PM

Texas synagogue siege: Rabbi describes escape from gunman
    .....The service was live-streamed and captured the audio of the man demanding the release of Aafia Siddiqui, a Pakistani neuroscientist who is currently serving an 86-year prison term in the US, law enforcement officials told local media.

Siddiqui was convicted of trying to kill US military officers while in custody in Afghanistan. Thousands took to the streets in Pakistan to protest against her conviction in 2010.

A brother of Malik Faisal Akram issued a statement apologising to the victims and saying he had been suffering from "mental health issues".  Two teenagers have been arrested in England as part of the investigation into the incident. Details of their ages and genders have not been revealed.

British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss described the incident as an "act of terrorism and anti-Semitism".

"We stand with US in defending the rights and freedoms of our citizens against those who spread hate," she said.

Malik Faisal Akram was from Blackburn, Lancashire .. well That is  the man ., It appears England seem to create mentally disturbed folks  that are brain washed with nonsense from Islamic manuscripts and AMRIKI seems to import them by flying the across the oceans .,   I think world/UN should declare England as terrorist country

• Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #112 - January 18, 2022, 08:32 AM

Not to be outdone, Lancashire competes with Yorkshire over who can produce the most retarded British Pakistani Muslim radicals.

Yeez, I'm fine with the United Nations declaring the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland a terrorist state...

...but only if the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is declared first  Cheesy
  • Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #113 - January 18, 2022, 01:40 PM

Yeez, I'm fine with the United Nations declaring the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland a terrorist state...

...but only if the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is declared first  Cheesy

dear Ward End   let me correct a bit ., replace that "Northern Ireland" with INDIA .... and watch these videos .. these are from last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8BRz0LWBL4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b6x0rn5mJs

that bearded mullah  is from India, where as Arzoo  and  Cheema are  from Pakistan.,   So you now.,   UN should think about England and India

and watch  Boris Johnson

https://twitter.com/i/status/1482814340101283845

My Lord I miss Christopher Eric Hitchens  badly., He would have eaten Boris Johnson Alive in public
    well as far as  Islamic Republic of Pakistan  is concerned.. we  are making progress

We Will Change Pakistan Will Change

• Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #114 - January 19, 2022, 10:33 PM

well ward-End pulled this folder out of rabbit hole  so on the way le me add some past news on the Lady...

well te tube is below is she speaking  in 1991..... 30 YEAR OLD .. SO EVERY ONE SHOULD WATCH THE YOUNG LADY..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpG2YwlyT2c&t=55s

FOOOOOOL .. ruined her life. her family life and many families many others  including the recent nut case in that redneck state of Amrika .. The Texas..  The migrant from Pakistan ... apparently a Ph. D. in neurology( I STRONGLY DOUBT HER WORK) ).. Pakistani origin -American al qaeda  lady  the so called ‘living martyr Of Islam from Pakistan ’ for on her name since her saga begin at least  57 people have been killed..

The daughter of Mohammad Siddiqui, a Karachi doctor, and Ismet, a social worker well connected to General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq’s regime, Siddiqui moved to the United States in her late teens, in 1990, and went on to study at the prestigious Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Brandeis University.

In 1995, she had an arranged marriage to a Karachi doctor, Amjad Khan; the couple had a son, Ahmed, a year later; two more would follow. Causes related to the Muslim world appear to have drawn Siddiqui soon after she moved to the United States. As a student, she campaigned on the crises in Afghanistan, Bosnia, and Chechnya, raising funds and giving speeches at mosques “Perhaps”, an academic who knew her distantly in Boston speculates, “religious fervour was the only kind of self-expression her conservative family would not oppose.”

From soon after 9/11, though, her activism drew the attention of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). In 2002, Siddiqui and her husband were questioned about the purchase of some $10,000 worth of night-vision goggles, body armour, and military self-instruction books.  The couple returned to Pakistan soon after, but divorced in August 2002.

In December 2002, Siddiqui returned to the US, on a trip she claimed was to apply for academic positions. In her time there, investigators later found, she opened a post-office box for Majid Khan, a Baltimore-based al-Qaeda operative alleged to have raised $50,000 to bomb a hotel in Indonesia, and to have plotted to blow up petrol stations in the United States.

From there on, her story became ever more opaque. Investigators claim she married Ammar al-Baluchi — nephew of 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed — on her return to Karachi. Then, at the end of March 2003 — 30 days after Khalid Sheikh Mohammed’s arrest in Karachi — she simply disappeared. There are claims she was held by Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence; others suggest she hid out with Mohammed’s family, helped by the Jaish-e-Mohammad.

An opaque story

Little of what happened next has become clear, but in 2008, the journalist-turned-activist Yvonne Ridley took up Siddiqui’s cause, after reading the passage about a mystery woman prisoner in Begg’s book. From the testimonies of other Bagram prisoners, Ridley received multiple accounts of a ghostly woman who kept other prisoners awake “with her haunting sobs and piercing screams”. In 2005, Ridley learned, upset prisoners had even staged a hunger strike in support of the woman.

The version offered by prosecutors, though, was very different. Five years after she disappeared, the FBI said, Siddiqui appeared in Ghazni, where she was arrested by Afghan police. In the course of her interrogation, the FBI alleged, Siddiqui snatched an automatic rifle a soldier had kept by her feet, and sought to kill him; she was seriously injured in the return of fire.

In 2010 — after a trial delayed, among other reasons, because of multiple assessments of her mental health — Siddiqui was sentenced to 86 years for attempting to murder United States officers. The allegations of her links to Al-Qaeda and terrorism were never prosecuted.

Evidence of anti-Semitic beliefs, though, emerged from Siddiqui herself. On one occasion, she wrote to the court that Jews are “cruel, ungrateful, back-stabbing” people, and attempted to sack her legal counsel because of their religious backgrounds.

The making of a martyr
    Islamists in Pakistan soon began to remake Siddique into a living martyr.  In September, 2010, as news of the guilty verdict broke, tens of thousands of protestors poured onto the streets of Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, and Quetta. Leaders of the largest Islamist party, the Jamaat-e-Islami, held multiple rallies over the coming years. Television shows were dedicated to campaigning for her release, featuring her sister and children.

Siddiqui, the scholar Khanum Sheikh has argued, became a metaphor for representing “the Pakistani state as feminised in its relationship to the US, and as unable and unwilling to disrupt US encroachments upon Pakistani sovereignty and against the larger Muslim world”.

“There is a difference between a friend and a slave”, now-Prime Minister Imran Khan said in 2009, using the case to assail the government of Prime Minister Asif Ali Zardari.  “There are drone attacks being carried out”, he went on, “but our slave government will not take a stance against the US”.

In 2018, the Senate of Pakistan unanimously passed a resolution to take up the matter of Siddiqui’s freedom with the U.S., referring to her as “the Daughter of the Nation”

Later, in 2019, Imran Khan — by then Prime Minister — officially suggested that Siddiqui should be exchanged for Shakil Afridi, a Pakistani doctor accused of helping the United States confirm the identity of Osama bin Laden in advance of the raid in which he was killed.

The competitive mobilisation around the Siddiqui case has served only to undermine Khan’s legitimacy among Islamists, since the US proved uninterested in negotiating her release. In addition, the issue caused significant harm to US-Pakistan relations. The cause, however, was taken up with growing vigour by jihadist groups, who used it to argue that they, not Pakistan’s leadership, were genuine defenders of Islam.

Whatever her Islam is .. her Islam was., HER ACTIONS WERE W. R.T 9/11.,  I must say here I DO HAVE PROBLEM WITH HER OPEQUE STORY as well as American story that 120 pound lady  was trying grab rifles and kill some 300 pound American  soldier.. wellmany tubes of her that were put in to this folder are gone.. so let me add her speeches..  she was just 19 year old at that time ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAglRYLOPxw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C12cQS_BaKw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn3W03q5oIQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkJVmpvNw5Y

The last one is from  17 December 2021 and that is from US of A..

• Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #115 - February 02, 2022, 02:45 AM

that bearded mullah  is from India, where as Arzoo  and  Cheema are  from Pakistan.,   So you now.,   UN should think about England and India

I'm a descendant of lowly illiterate Mirpuris living in Britain, Urdu was too sophisticated for us! This is why I can't watch most of the videos you post here

My Lord I miss Christopher Eric Hitchens  badly., He would have eaten Boris Johnson Alive in public
    well as far as  Islamic Republic of Pakistan  is concerned.. we  are making progress

If anything else, the one thing I took from Mr Hitchens was that having an argument for its own sake was worth having. I always seem to find little nuggets of him on YouTube beyond his famous debates that are worth seeing. I might post them in the established thread.
  • Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #116 - February 02, 2022, 07:15 PM

I'm a descendant of lowly illiterate Mirpuris living in Britain, Urdu was too sophisticated for us! This is why I can't watch most of the videos you post here

I completely agree to disagree with you on those highlighted words .,   literate folks of Mirpuris are far more sincere folks with their own language and culture than these Semi  literate or so-called Pakistan govt enforced school curriculum educated folks dear Ward-end  .,

well good to read this old  https://www.dawn.com/news/1312059  Nadeem's article on that., Pakistan is NOT a uniform country with single language/single culture ., It has multiple cultures embedded  with in the country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5sErD-7MN4

So do you speak pahari /pothwari  language in home??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Bn56JyvGQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN3djp-_I9I

• Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #117 - February 04, 2022, 03:51 AM

I completely agree to disagree with you on those highlighted words .,   literate folks of Mirpuris are far more sincere folks with their own language and culture than these Semi  literate or so-called Pakistan govt enforced school curriculum educated folks dear Ward-end  .,

I have my own resentment towards those sneering, uppity Pakistanis. I was making a passing comment on the Mirpuris who migrated to Britain who maintained their clannish ways through repeat cousin marriages and an embrace of Deobandi/Wahabbi Islam, the results have been amazing to witness.

So do you speak pahari /pothwari  language in home??

No, I never learned it even as a mother tongue. I've never been able to speak to my mother who's lived here almost my entire adult life. Even as a child I wasn't going to comply with the one way multiculturalism they demanded and which is practiced across much of Europe. They thought English was beneath them. Fine, well I'll return the sentiment towards Pothwari.
  • Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #118 - February 04, 2022, 06:11 AM

I have my own resentment towards those sneering, uppity Pakistanis. I was making a passing comment on the Mirpuris who migrated to Britain who maintained their clannish ways through repeat cousin marriages and an embrace of Deobandi/Wahabbi Islam, the results have been amazing to witness.

These group of people are VERY LITTLEL TO DO WITH INDIAS JUMMU KASHMIR FOLKS  OF THAT TIME AS WELL AS POK FOLKS OF THAT TIME., 

These are specific group of self brainwashed clannish Islamized fools   who migrated to England because they got the money from PAK GOVT as they were replaced due to the construction of that  Mangla Dam .. those are  The British Mirpuris,  any ways past is past .. you young guys have to look for future

No, I never learned it even as a mother tongue. I've never been able to speak to my mother who's lived here almost my entire adult life. Even as a child I wasn't going to comply with the one way multiculturalism they demanded and which is practiced across much of Europe. They thought English was beneath them. Fine, well I'll return the sentiment towards Pothwari.

I fully understand the problem of a child born to a folks whose culture was different from the culture they migrated ., COMMON THEY ARE JUST JELOUS OF YOU and it is just a a cult behavior that comes due to ISLAMIC SUPREMECY PREACHING IDEOLOGY.,  You don't need to reciprocate   that sentiment towards Pothwari family members after all  IT IS JUST A LANGUAGE ., but i fully understand your struggles ., well let me watch  this young lady Amina Sardar 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI_GuecwT1I

My goodness gracious ,, she is so so raging .. I guess she read Quran thoroughly and some hadith ., Any Muslim  who uses his/her brain to understand Quran  and its origins will get upset .  These Indians are very loud when  it comes to shouting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cugLwg8wqmM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EExWS2_CDw

Incidentally all those guys you see in those above  videos' are BORN IN ISLAM ., Hmm I need to watch some Indian Muslims

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »