Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)

(Read 52228 times)
  • 12 3 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     OP - February 11, 2010, 02:39 AM

Check out this vid for Aafia Siddiqui

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6C8UU52AcA

Imagine (god forbid) we still have Muslims a thousand years from now and they see this. They'll think she was a damn saint. forget about being a psycho jihadist. This is exactly how a barbarian became a prophet. What a bunch of dillusional idiots. I love it.

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
  • Re: Aafia Siddiqui (pbuh)
     Reply #1 - February 11, 2010, 02:41 AM

sad  shit

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #2 - February 11, 2010, 03:49 AM

Submissive Bob  puts out a Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlXX5-I1jEs

On dr. Aafia Siddiqui in which SOME ROGUES are singing silly songs, In fact those FOOLS are the reason why she is in the state where she is now..

Here is a picture her father and mother in 70s..

Her mother is in that Indian Saree and father well educated Doctor  now these   two so-called Modern Muslimahs of 21st century  Aafia Siddiqui and her sister is FUCKING tents in 2010..  That is How Islam progressed in Pakistan and across  other   Muslim lands.. and    and the reason for that is THOSE MUSLIM Rogues singing silly songs  in that video. They  are the reason for putiing  women  back in Burkhas in 21 st century and sending them  back in to 7th century. These ISLAMIC BRUTES put   Burkha  on women,  bombs on the street to kill people for their political agenda  and on top of it  sing silly songs on the web..

FOOLS..
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - February 11, 2010, 04:10 AM

Wow that is really pathetic. These are the heroes and saints of Muslims, eh? No wonder we're so fucked up. Our only role models are self-serving dictators, religious fanatics, and of course that sordid pedophile and rapist.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #4 - February 11, 2010, 04:19 AM

Wow that is really pathetic.

Indeed it is PATHETIC., it is so pathetic to listen to that video that  these fools put a heading

Messages To Dr. Afia Siddiqi From Your Sisters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6C8UU52AcA&feature=player_embedded

and when you hear  that video., what you hear is NO VOICE of any sister.. but ALL FUCKING MALE BABOONS OF ISLAM swinging silly  songs

indeed pathetic nut cases
    yeezevee

Reply #5 - February 11, 2010, 04:22 AM

I woman's voice is haram and provokes temptation and thoughts of zinna. XD

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #6 - February 11, 2010, 05:20 AM

This site has a great analysis of this whole long convoluted saga: http://aacounterterror.wordpress.com/aafia-siddiqui-vs-jews-zarina-mari-shazia-khalid-and-others

It addresses these questions along with providing sources for everything:

What happened to Aafia and her children in 2003?

Why is this case so extraordinarily popular in Pakistan?

Why are the majority of Pakistanis so adamant about Aafia?s integrity?

Why has Pakistani media been creating a mass hysteria from this case?

Why is Aafia popularly known as ?Sister? and ?Daughter? in Pakistan?

Why is this case being exploited by Pakistani political parties such as PTI and JI for political rivalries against their opponents?

Why Pakistani government paid a hefty sum of $2 million to hire one of the best law firms, Dawn M. Cardi & Associate, to represent this case?

Why have people (including Aafia herself) been dragging Israel into this case and calling the ruling of U.S. court as partisan and Zionist influenced?

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #7 - February 11, 2010, 06:21 AM

nice post!

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #8 - February 11, 2010, 08:05 AM

Who is she?  Huh?
     Reply #9 - February 11, 2010, 05:21 PM

Who is she?  Huh?

You can read all about her at
    http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5635  and http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5647

with best
    yeezevee

Reply #10 - February 11, 2010, 05:23 PM

My browser doesn't support faithfreedom  grin12
     Reply #11 - February 11, 2010, 05:28 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aafia_Siddiqui

Reply #12 - February 11, 2010, 05:43 PM

This site has a great analysis of this whole long convoluted saga: http://aacounterterror.wordpress.com/aafia-siddiqui-vs-jews-zarina-mari-shazia-khalid-and-others

Brilliant find.  Afro I shared this article on facebook and it has really gotten a fair amount of curiosity and (mostly positive) attention in a short passage of time.

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #13 - February 11, 2010, 05:50 PM

OH its her she is nuts? I read about her months ago thought what the fuck was going on. How could somebody this smart be this crazy
     Reply #14 - February 11, 2010, 05:52 PM

How could somebody this smart be this crazy

They often go hand in hand.

Reply #15 - February 11, 2010, 05:57 PM

How could somebody this smart be this crazy

The secret lies in one word alone: Subhanallah!

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #16 - February 11, 2010, 06:02 PM

My browser doesn't support faithfreedom

Cheesy

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #17 - February 11, 2010, 06:03 PM

Strange.. the last time I went to FFI from work it blocked me saying it was a naughty site. Now I click his links and it works. I guess the corporation I work for got an angry phone call from Ali Sina.. "why haz u blok my site?" Grin

Reply #18 - February 11, 2010, 06:14 PM

you guys are so bad..  They blame people here and you blame people over there...

No one blocked any one reading ffi., it is just bit slow and on top of it zillion yahoo Muslim hackers are working to block and even kill that site..

yeezevee

Reply #19 - February 11, 2010, 06:15 PM

Take it easy Yeeveezee, we're just kidding. Anyways, it was actually blocked for me a while back, but now it works.  yes

Reply #20 - February 11, 2010, 06:21 PM

it was actually blocked for me a while back,

No ,  I can not take it easy., if FFI folks blocked for reading it dear Iblis

When dear Iblis? It will  and should never be blocked for READING it., writing in to it is a different point.,

Unless some one is TRYING TO FINGER IT TO HACK.,  or it may be the site was down..

yeezevee

Reply #21 - February 11, 2010, 06:23 PM

Huh?

I meant my work used to block the site. Sheesh.

Chill out ma nigga.  cool2

Reply #22 - February 11, 2010, 09:59 PM

From Maududi to Aafia  

Hard hitting Nadeem in Dawn Blog  timely writes a decent article on this Aafia case

http://blog.dawn.com/2010/02/11/from-maududi-to-aafia/

She?s being called the ?daughter of the nation? who needs to be rescued from the fanged jaws of the Americans. Her name is Dr. Aafia Siddiqui. Pakistani TV channels and drawing-rooms are buzzing with talk of this gallant woman who was recently found guilty by an American court for attempting murder, and on whose defence the government of Pakistan has already spent a whopping two million dollars.
    On February 5, when Karachi became the horrid scene of two bomb attacks that killed dozens of men, women and children, leaders of various mainstream religious parties (especially the Jamaat-i-Islami) were marching up and down the roads and streets of Lahore condemning the American court?s verdict, insisting that Aafia was innocent, and demanding she be released and returned to Pakistan immediately. Not surprisingly, the Taliban followed suit.

A few days earlier, when TV channels were airing the shameful scenes of groups of lawyers outside the Lahore High Court cursing and abusing media men and the relatives of 12-year-old Shazia, who is said to have died at the hands of a senior lawyer and his family, these religious parties were behaving as if the young maid?s torturous death meant absolutely nothing compared to Aafia?s plight in the US.

Not a single rally or a word of condemnation in this respect slipped out from any of the many defenders of Aafia?s cause. Clearly, her champions are not bothered by the plight of those women who face humiliation and rape every day and then linger in a depressing wilderness and a psychological void. How come these women too are not the daughters of this immaculate bastion of faith called Pakistan?

What?s more, never have these highly vocal keepers of Aafia?s sanctity even superficially censured the aggravating antics of monsters like the Taliban and Al Qaeda at whose murderous hands thousands of innocent Pakistanis have lost their lives. None of the many women, children, and men who were mercilessly slaughtered by these monsters, it seems, were noble, good, or innocent enough to also be celebrated as the brothers, sisters, and children of this nation by the Aafia brigade.

In an excellent piece written by Anas Abbas on the issue, the writer rightly questions the validity of the vocal frenzy exhibited by the religious parties and their skewed mouthpieces in the popular mainstream media about the ?insults? that Aafia has supposed to have faced in custody.

Abbas is on the ball when, after pondering the Aafia fan club?s protests, he asks, ?why did we not see this in the case of two other missing Pakistani women?? In other words, why such a hue and cry for a convicted felon and not a peep about women like Zarina Marri, who also went missing? Accused of harbouring Baloch nationalists, Marri was abducted by the Pakistan Army from Balochistan in 2005 and is believed to have been kept in an army torture cell in Karachi.

For that matter, why hasn?t the Aafia brigade previously taken up the case of Dr Shazia Khalid, a medical doctor and an employee of Pakistan Petroleum Limited, who was beaten and raped by Captain Hammad at Sui Hospital in 2005. She was then drugged and moved to a psychiatric hospital in Karachi. Later, she was put under house arrest and prevented from contacting lawyers, doctors and human rights officials. After her release, she managed to leave Pakistan after facing death threats.

For every single Aafia, there is a Zarina, Shazia and, of course, a Mukhtaran Mai ? victims of either violent feudal traditions, untouchable establishmentarian arrogance, and the maddening forms of social hypocrisy that have been eating up the moral fabric of Pakistani society for decades now.

The idea behind this (both directly and otherwise) is not all that new. It smacks of Abul ala Maududi and Syed Qutb?s insistence many years ago on the need to socially prepare and indoctrinate the society so it can be readily mobilised for that final ?Islamic revolution.?

Whereas conventional Islamist organs like Jamaat-i-Islami and Egypt?s Muslim Brotherhood initially used university and college campuses and even the electoral dynamics of democracy for the above purpose, by the early 1980s, the JI, excited by the prospect of grabbing state power (when it was invited to join the Ziaul Haq dictatorship), short-circuited Maududi?s evolutionary Islamist mantra by encouraging Zia to implement Islamic laws and doctrines that were alien to Pakistan?s Islamic polity and traditions and thus began to mutate the society?s natural religious evolution.

Islamist terrorism today is clearly symbolic of the frustration the once heroically perceived ?mujahideen? and jihadis began to experience when, buoyed by the Soviet Union?s defeat in Afghanistan, they failed to convert other Muslim countries towards their brand of faith and jihad.

Interestingly, this failure and its violent consequences has seen the jihad brigade?s indirect spokespersons and sympathisers in cyber space and the media go back to the Maududdist drawing-board, that of initiating the Islamic revolutionary process on a social level, specifically through the media.

This is the mindset and worldview from which many Pakistanis are screening Aafia?s case. However, this worldview is blind to the fate of various Pakistani women who have suffered miserably at the hands of religious bigots, feudal lords and military regimes at home. Since Aafia?s image falls well within the precepts of this worldview (hijab-wearer, anti-America, Jew-hater, etc.), she is automatically raised to the status of being a cross between a heroine (a sort of Lady Saladin), and a helpless damsel in distress.

The truth is, if one is ready to face being socially ostracised by allowing himself to closely study the Aafia case objectively and without the crippling sight of the Islamist worldview, he is likely to concur with the American courts? decision that, yes, Aafia was not innocent; at least not as innocent as her many sympathisers would have us believe.

That statement " yes, Aafia was not innocent; at least not as innocent as her many sympathisers" appears to be the right one., it is funny to see politicians of Pakistan dancing around it without mentioning anything on that side.

One of the replier in that blog wrote
    Sheikh Sarmad says:
    February 11, 2010 at 17:32

excellent as alway? If Dr Aafia is daughter of Pakistan?then her 2nd husband Ammar al Baluchi (nephew of Khalid Sheikh) is son in law of pakistan?Why there are no demonstrations for his release. and in that sense Khalid Sheikh should be the father in law of Pakistan!

And Sheikh Sarmad is right.,   NOT ONE FELLOW including Imran Khan asks simple question why this smart lady with all the MIT education fell in to the hand of these ROGUES from Karachi  Ammar al Baluchi  and  Khalid Sheikh  both if NOT TERRORISTS indeed SLEAZY characters of the town..

one must note here., the Lady Afia left her husband(was an Anesthesiologist in US of A )of 6 years and had 2 children with him, left MIT, left US of A  and went and married THIS SLEAZE BALL Ammar al Baluchi , a town crook from Karachi who eats Paan masala and used to shout   Allah hooo akabaar chants .,

that too   her 2nd baby was just 6 month old.,  

read it all at the link.. in fact you guys can comment on it, it doesn't need any registration..

yeezevee

and that Iblis says

Huh?

I meant my work used to block the site. Sheesh.

Chill out ma nigga.  cool2

You   are sooo.....bad.. you are indeed Iblis of Quran dear iblis..

yes you are right Iblis., I really didn't get what you were saying about that FFI block..
    *******************************************************************************************

Reply #23 - February 11, 2010, 10:27 PM

This Nadeem guy is good - he wrote the article about crazy religious SMS's too. He has it nailed on about Maududi and his continuing malignant influence as well.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #24 - February 11, 2010, 11:39 PM

Hey those poster holder guys are on my facebool group
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=294303274444

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #25 - February 13, 2010, 02:21 PM

Pakistan's TV channels on  Dr Aafia's case with her sister  Dr Fouzia.. 

PART-1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRBflmWW6zM

PART-2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoGqlN2bNP0

PART-3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_QwIs5dngM

PART-4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3qHl6Pa-OM

PART-5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-5LJYuwntM

yeezevee

Reply #26 - February 13, 2010, 02:34 PM

Pakistan Ambassador to US Haqqani in Capital after Aafia case flop
    http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Politics/11-Feb-2010/Haqqani-in-Capital-after-Aafia-case-flop

ISLAMABAD - In a bid to clear his position after he badly failed to pursue Dr Aafia Siddiqui?s case efficiently, Pakistan?s Ambassador to USA Hussain Haqqani called on Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani on Wednesday.
    Although, Haqqani?s meeting with the premier was not a top secret as Media Section of the PM Secretariat formally released details of the meeting soon after it.

According to details shared by the PM Secretariat, the Prime Minister asked Haqqani to convey US that Pakistan wanted the Obama Administration to give due respect to the sentiments and expectations of the people of Pakistan to help bridge the trust deficit and bring the people of both the countries closer.

However, top level sources told ?TheNation? that Hussein Haqqani visited Islamabad to get some relief against the criticism of him by certain quarters after he badly failed to present Dr Aafia?s case before the US court.
    According to some diplomatic source, Presidency and PM Secretariat were proposed by certain quarters to replace Hussain Haqqani by a suitable career-diplomat.

Feeling the heat and following the same reports, Haqqani silently landed in Islamabad on Monday and met his friends (belonging from corridors of power indeed) to get support to avert the pressure.
    The sources told ?TheNation? that one of the purposes behind Haqqani?s visit to the town was to get bail from court after a case was re-opened against him following the NRO verdict.

It is pertinent to note that Haqqani was accused by NAB in a case filed in 1997 and was reopened after the verdict on NRO. ?We have challenged the inclusion of Hussain Haqqani?s name on the basis that this was a fabricated case in which his name was added in 1999 that remained under investigation for more than 11 years after the registration of its FIR in the year 1997 and investigation agencies persistently failed to even file a reference under NAB,? Haqqani?s lawyer told this correspondent when contacted.

This case appears to be such an important case., if she is guilty of participating with 9/11 brutes it is bad to Pakistan and if she is victim due to some  Identity or other political problem also bad to Pakistan as it Puts Mr. Musharraf and his 9 year Govt to Prosecution ..  I am surprised why this NE JUDGE OF PAKISTAN is not saying a SINGLE word on this case., He himself was victim of Musharraf's high handedness..

Reply #27 - February 13, 2010, 05:08 PM

This case appears to be such an important case., if she is guilty of participating with 9/11 brutes it is bad to Pakistan and if she is victim due to some  Identity or other political problem also bad to Pakistan as it Puts Mr. Musharraf and his 9 year Govt to Prosecution ..  I am surprised why this NE JUDGE OF PAKISTAN is not saying a SINGLE word on this case., He himself was victim of Musharraf's high handedness..

The closest thing he has come to is this:
    "Answering a question about possibility of a suo motu action against the detention of Dr Aafia Siddiqui in the United States, Justice Iftikhar said that Dr Aafia had not been detained in the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court as she was not in Pakistani territory."
    http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/pakistan/18-judiciary-will-not-derail-democracy-am-04

So he is walking a tight rope but obviously does not acknowledge that she was detained in anywhere but Afghanistan. Of course the Aafia supporters insist she was originally apprehended and detained in Karachi.

Reply #28 - February 13, 2010, 06:05 PM

The closest thing he has come to is this:
    "Answering a question about possibility of a suo motu action against the detention of Dr Aafia Siddiqui in the United States, Justice Iftikhar said that Dr Aafia had not been detained in the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court as she was not in Pakistani territory."
    http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/pakistan/18-judiciary-will-not-derail-democracy-am-04

So he is walking a tight rope but obviously does not acknowledge that she was detained in anywhere but Afghanistan. Of course the Aafia supporters insist she was originally apprehended and detained in Karachi.

Not only that guy, Whole Pakistan's Government, Opposition members and even her family her walking on tight rope., they all evade questions on her disappearance withe exception of Musharraf who some where said, indeed she had been associated with SLEAZY CHARACTERS that are involved in 9/11 brutal  tragedy..

Any let me recap her life here:

Aafia Siddiqui  born March 2, 1972, in Karachi, Pakistan

Siddiqui is one of three siblings. She was raised first in Zambia until the age of eight, and then in Karachi, Pakistan.

Her father, Muhammad Salay Siddiqui, was a British-trained neurosurgeon, and her mother, Ismet (n?e Faroochi), is homemaker.

Her brother Mohammad Azi Siddiqui, an architect, lives with his wife, a pediatrician, in Sugarland, Texas.

Her sister, Fowzia Siddiqui, is a Harvard-trained neurologist married to Nassar Jamali, and worked in Sinai Hospital, Baltimore, before returning to Pakistan

During her years at MIT, she was regarded as religious by her colleagues. She joined an association of Muslim students, and wrote three guides for teaching Islam.

During her undergraduate years, she lived in McCormick Hall and worked at the MIT libraries, graduating from MIT in 1995 with a degree in biology

During that time period, she solicited money for Al Kifah Refugee Center, now known as an al-Qaeda charitable front and al-Qaeda?s U.S operational headquarters, tied to Osama bin Laden and the 1993 World Trade Center bombing

In 1995 she had an arranged marriage to anesthesiologist Amjad Mohammed Khan from Karachi, whom she had never seen.[5] They were married over the phone.[

In 1999, while living in Boston, Siddiqui, her husband, and her sister founded the nonprofit Institute of Islamic Research and Teaching

She went on to graduate study in cognitive neuroscience at Brandeis University,[2] receiving a Ph.D. degree in 2001.

That is all fine with the exception of those highlighted words on   Al Kifah Refugee Center,.

after that he  Siddiqui's first husband   Amjad Mohammed Khan, says this
    According to Khan, after the September 11 attacks Siddiqui insisted on leaving the U.S., saying that it was unsafe for them and their children to remain because the U.S. government was abducting Muslim children.  He has also said that she wanted him to move to Afghanistan, and work as a medic for the mujahideen

and the problems start

In May 2002, the FBI questioned Siddiqui and her husband regarding their purchase over the internet of $10,000 worth of night vision goggles, body armor, and military manuals including The Anarchist's Arsenal, Fugitive, Advanced Fugitive, and How to Make C-4.  Khan claimed that these were for hunting and camping expeditions. On June 26, 2002, the couple returned to Pakistan.

Another Problem
    In August 2002 the couple's marriage reached a breaking point. Kahn has accused Siddiqui of being abusive and manipulative throughout their seven years of marriage, and said that she had a violent personality and extremist views, leading him to suspect her of involvement in jihadi activities.  Khan went to Siddiqui's parents' home, and said he intended to divorce her. An argument took place between Khan and her father, and Siddiqui's father suffered a fatal heart attack on August 15, 2002. A few weeks later Siddiqui gave birth to the third child of their three children; Ahmed (b. 1996), Maryam (b. 1998), and Suleman (b. 2002). The two older children are American citizens.   Their divorce was finalized on October 21, 2002

And another problem
    On December 25, 2002, Siddiqui made a trip to the U.S., saying that she was looking for a job. She left the U.S. on January 2, 2003.  The FBI suspects that the real purpose of her trip was to open a P.O. box for an alleged al-Qaeda operative, Majid Khan, who is suspected of having planned attacks on gas stations and underground fuel-storage tanks in the Baltimore, Maryland?Washington, DC area on the orders of Khalid Sheikh Muhammed. ] Siddiqui listed Majid Khan as a co-owner, and falsely identified him as her husband.  The key of the P.O. box was later found in the possession of Uzair Paracha, who was convicted of providing material support to al-Qaeda, and sentenced to 30 years in federal prison in 2006.  Siddiqui's ex-husband has also said he was suspicious of Siddiqui's intentions, as she made her trip at a time when U.S. universities are closed.

This I just don't understand WHY THIS LADY NEED TO LIST THAT FELLOW.. Majid Khan as her husband is indeed a question to answer. He was well known Sleaze ball in Karachi. How on this earth this lady divorces her well  educated husband with three children(SOME SAYS 2) and marries this fellow??

More Problems here
    The key of the P.O. box was later found in the possession of Uzair Paracha, who was convicted of providing material support to al-Qaeda, and sentenced to 30 years in federal prison in 2006.  Siddiqui's ex-husband has also said he was suspicious of Siddiqui's intentions, as she made her trip at a time when U.S. universities are closed.

What is this stupid lady thinking., It is Indian subcontinent Police doing Job In US of A??  there in Land of Pure you can get away with anything..

More Problems for her
    Before her disappearance, she was working at Aga Khan University in Karachi. On March 1, 2003, Khalid Sheikh Muhammad, alleged chief planner of the September 11 attacks, was arrested in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Khalid reportedly revealed Siddiqui's name during his interrogation as a key al-Qaeda operative in Boston,

and shortly thereafter a series of related arrests began. On the same day as Muhammad's arrest, Siddiqui emailed a former professor at Brandeis University and expressed interest in working in the U.S., citing lack of options in Karachi [/b]for women of her academic background. A few days later, afraid the FBI would find her in Karachi, she left her parents' house along with her three children.  She took a taxi to the airport, ostensibly to catch a morning flight to Islamabad to visit her uncle, but disappeared

And here comes  the bomb from her first husband
    Siddiqui's whereabouts and activities from March 2003 to July 2008 are a matter of dispute. In March 2003, the FBI issued a global "wanted for questioning" alert for Siddiqui and her ex-husband, Amjad Khan. While Siddiqui remained missing, Khan was questioned and subsequently released by the FBI.  Multiple allegations were made against Siddiqui, to the effect that she was a "courier of blood diamonds and a financial fixer for al-Qaida".  Khan believes she went into hiding after the global alert for her was issued.  According to the U.S. and Khan, Siddiqui was at large, working on behalf of al-Qaeda.

I just don't understand why are first husband who is now living in Pakistan need to say all these things against the mother of children.. I don't understand.

Another terrible stuff from her side of family
    During her 'disappearance' Khan said he saw her at Islamabad airport in April 2003, as she disembarked from a flight with their son, and said he helped Inter-Services Intelligence identify her.

Two years later he said he saw her in a Karachi traffic jam.

Siddiqui's maternal uncle, Shams ul-Hassan Faruqi, says he met her in January 2008 when she came to visit him in Islamabad, and asked for his help in order to cross over into Afghanistan where she thought she would be safe in the hands of the Taliban.

Faruqi said that he immediately notified his sister, Siddiqui's mother, who came in the next day to meet her daughter. He said that Siddiqui stayed with them for two day

So that is her family and that is 2008..

and other confesson
    Re-marriage

At the time of her arrest in 2008, when FBI agents questioned her she said she was married to Ammar al-Baluchi, also known as Ali Abdul Aziz Ali, a nephew of al-Qaeda leader Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Al-Baluchi. whom she says she married in March or April of 2003,  was arrested on April 29, 2003, is in U.S. custody, and faces the death penalty for aiding the 9/11 hijackers. Siddiqui's marriage to al-Baluchi was denied by her family, but confirmed by Pakistani intelligence, the FBI, and?according to court records?by Siddiqui herself.  A defense psychologist also confirmed the marriage, ] and BBC confirmed it from security sources and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's family.

With all these things .. How on this earth people think that she is completely innocent is mind boggling  and now she blames EVERYTHING ON  JEWS.. that is her court statement.

Anyway,  it is fascinating to think.. How such an educated lady falls in to the DARK HOLE with Islam in the brain... Clearly there are lot of questions  what I pasted above. Even if she is completely innocent  Still I think SHE ABSOLUTE STUPID.  With all that education she had., as Muslim could have helped Muslim woman in innumerable way..

Missing years of Dr. lady..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9g4vEkoxDU

Dr. Afia Siddiqui Husband's Interview By Rabiah Baig
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUMeQcYC0Yw

Ha ! I see US passports in this video  of her kids.. so she is US citizen., Well that is another headache for Pakistan Govt to fight her release from US Jails., which is independent  of her  troubles  with 9/11 tragedy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbAIZbq8Hxk&feature=channel

with best
    yeezevee

Reply #29 - February 15, 2010, 10:59 AM

This women is a sadcase. We are all against the War in Iraq but she went a step further, following the commands of a 7th century warlord and a
    book of peace & harmony (Qur'an).
  • 12 3 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »