Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

What's happened to the fo...
Today at 12:54 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:49 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muslim guys harassing hijabi girls

(Read 22197 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Muslim guys harassing hijabi girls
     Reply #30 - February 09, 2010, 01:19 PM

I can get down with the rape fantasy, no doubt  Tongue, but only in a role play way.  I can't get aroused when it's really happening to someone else though, because I empathise too much with how the victim feels.   sad

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #31 - February 09, 2010, 01:21 PM

Can I do the judge fantasy with you? You plead. Your honor.

I can get a bigger gavel if that does nothing for you. Hear hear...
     Reply #32 - February 09, 2010, 01:22 PM

I don't like rape in real life either, but seeing someone get groped is kinda hot  whistling2
     Reply #33 - February 09, 2010, 01:23 PM

I don't like rape in real life either, but seeing someone get groped is kinda hot  whistling2

Please tell me you're joking.
     Reply #34 - February 09, 2010, 01:25 PM

Can I do the judge fantasy with you? You plead. Your honor.

(Clicky for piccy!)

I can get a bigger gavel if that does nothing for you. Hear hear...

Cheesy 

Reply #35 - February 09, 2010, 01:25 PM

Yeah, I only see it occasionaly in clubs, that's what I meant. But that's more than the zero times I've seen a hijabi get groped. And yeah that's only in the uk.

That's because hijabis never go into clubs, dude.
     Reply #36 - February 09, 2010, 01:26 PM

Please tell me you're joking.

I'm not  Huh?. Is something wrong with me??
     Reply #37 - February 09, 2010, 01:29 PM

Lmao FTW.

And sadly yes, I think there is something wrong with you.   Cry  Come on, how can you get turned on by someones real suffering?  think about how the girls must feel when it happens.  Don't you think those girls in that video were really scared?  Don't you think it's gonna frighten them to go out again, losing their freedom because some idiot man thinks it's all fun and games to harrass them like that?

You aren't doing it, but to get some kind of sexual arousal out of witnessing it, yeah I do tthink that's wrong.  It's worrying too.......  wacko

Reply #38 - February 09, 2010, 01:31 PM

I'm not  Huh?. Is something wrong with me??

You mean you see this in real life and it turnes you on?
     Reply #39 - February 09, 2010, 01:41 PM

This thread is reminding me of all sorts of unpleasant memories. Like when I was fourteen or so, I was shopping with my mother and felt a hand on my butt. When I turned I saw an old man staring at me. My mother asked me what was wrong and I told her, and the guy started abusing me, calling me a liar and all that. My mother then apologized to him and dragged me away. I understand that she valued our safety since the man could have become violent, but it still made me look like a liar. Fuck.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #40 - February 09, 2010, 01:44 PM

far away hug

I understand why your mum apologized, but it makes me so mad that women are always seen as to blame in these situations, because the man touching us isn't an action, it's a reaction.  Therefore we started it by simply breathing nearby so they aren't to blame.  That makes my blood boil.  finmad

Reply #41 - February 09, 2010, 01:48 PM

Intelligent Design:

Observations of the sexual harassment occurring within a captive group of patas monkeys are reported. Immature males performed most harassing attacks, while immature and adult females were infrequent harassers. The adult male of the group appeared to be the object of the majority of attacks, and on occasion the male?s copulatory behavior was modified by harassment. It is hypothesized that the harassing attacks performed by immature patas monkeys may be based upon (a) the excitatory effect of witnessing adult sexual interactions, and (b) the approach/withdraw conflict experienced during close approach to the adult male. The preservation of the one-male group structure is suggested as a possible function of sexual harassment.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/l57x231565825407/
     Reply #42 - February 09, 2010, 01:48 PM

And sadly yes, I think there is something wrong with you.   Cry  Come on, how can you get turned on by someones real suffering?  think about how the girls must feel when it happens.  Don't you think those girls in that video were really scared?  Don't you think it's gonna frighten them to go out again, losing their freedom because some idiot man thinks it's all fun and games to harrass them like that?

Thats true and thinking of it that way makes me not like that anymore..  but is it possible the women liked the groping? Touching is pleasurable, generally..
     Reply #43 - February 09, 2010, 01:52 PM

Thats true and thinking of it that way makes me not like that anymore..  but is it possible the women liked the groping? Touching is pleasurable, generally..

Touching is pleasurable, but by permission only.  I get nothing but anger from a guy trying to grope me, no happy juicy feelings, just anger.

Reply #44 - February 09, 2010, 01:55 PM

Hmm, a bit hard for me to relate to that, but I can see how that could happen Tongue
     Reply #45 - February 09, 2010, 01:55 PM

Thats true and thinking of it that way makes me not like that anymore..  but is it possible the women liked the groping? Touching is pleasurable, generally..

Would you get turned on if a random dude punched you in the throat?

He get's turned on by this. Very much so. For him this is pleasure. You say crazy! You say inference on his part. He says hold your breath in bitch, I like when you gasp for air.

Reply #46 - February 09, 2010, 01:57 PM

Hmm, a bit hard for me to relate to that, but I can see how that could happen Tongue

Guys enjoy being groped by attractive random women in a club, so no of course you can't relate.

Reply #47 - February 09, 2010, 02:02 PM

haha yeah, that might be it. You think if a hijabi went clubbing there would be a pile-on?

The unlived life is not worth examining.
     Reply #48 - February 09, 2010, 02:04 PM

This thread is reminding me of all sorts of unpleasant memories. Like when I was fourteen or so, I was shopping with my mother and felt a hand on my butt. When I turned I saw an old man staring at me. My mother asked me what was wrong and I told her, and the guy started abusing me, calling me a liar and all that. My mother then apologized to him and dragged me away. I understand that she valued our safety since the man could have become violent, but it still made me look like a liar. Fuck.

That reminds me of when women in a Muslim household say that they were raped by an uncle or so, then the woman gets blamed for bringing shame on the family by saying such a thing. Like, what about the shame that the uncle brought upon the family? wacko

Reply #49 - February 09, 2010, 02:09 PM

That reminds me of when women in a Muslim household say that they were raped by an uncle or so, then the woman gets blamed for bringing shame on the family by saying such a thing. Like, what about the shame that the uncle brought upon the family? wacko

I'm trying to figure out if that's culture. That kind of mentality. I mean how can this mentality result from a religion?
     Reply #50 - February 09, 2010, 02:10 PM

I'm not sure which culture you would pin it down to. It seems to occur in cultures where Islam is a driving influence.

Reply #51 - February 09, 2010, 02:11 PM

I'm not sure which culture you would pin it down to. It seems to occur in cultures where Islam is a driving influence.

Western white cultures as well? I would agree it spans across Asian, Middle-Eastern, Desi and African cultures. Muslim culture I mean.
     Reply #52 - February 09, 2010, 02:15 PM

I would say even white western culture has at one stage been in the grip of the same type of thinking, just look back through history.

Reply #53 - February 09, 2010, 02:16 PM

I would say even white western culture has at one stage been in the grip of the same type of thinking, just look back through history.

No but I mean white western culture that has embraced Islam.

But yeah you are right. Since there are passages in the Bible that go kill the virgin if she does not bleed on her wedding night.
     Reply #54 - February 09, 2010, 02:17 PM

There are?  wacko

Reply #55 - February 09, 2010, 02:22 PM

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house.  Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.  (Deuteronomy  22:20-21 NAB)
     Reply #56 - February 09, 2010, 02:27 PM

Ah, yeah in the OT, sorry.  Got confused for a minute.  Yeah, old school christianity sucks too.

I remember hearing the sikh men would kill their wives and daughters themselves, rather than let the enemy despoil them.

I believe in japan/china pre islamic influence women would kill themselves after rape, or kill themselves prerape to avoid the shame and dishonour it would bring to her family too.

I think it's been quite global without religion too. Perhaps it's more to do with patrichal societies?

Reply #57 - February 09, 2010, 03:06 PM

It was prevalent in Sicily and parts of southern Italy until recently too.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #58 - February 09, 2010, 03:11 PM

haha yeah, that might be it. You think if a hijabi went clubbing there would be a pile-on?

Depends. If the hijabi is the only girl inside a night club, or if every girl in a club is a hijabi, there's a good chance of a pile on happening.
     Reply #59 - February 09, 2010, 03:15 PM

Lol, you sound pretty sure. I've never seen a pile on in a club before.

• Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »