Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: Who's gonna be the first to apostate, AbuYounus2 or Debunker?  (Voting closed: February 13, 2010, 01:24 PM)
  • AbuCommynus2 - 7 (30.4%)
  • DeFunkier - 16 (69.6%)
  • Total Voters: 23

Topic: Race to apostacy : AbuYounus2 or Debunker?

(Read 19300 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Race to apostacy : AbuYounus2 or Debunker?
     Reply #60 - February 12, 2010, 03:10 PM

Did you call Wafa Sultan a "whore"??

She says Muslims should apostate or they shall be *crushed*... whoever says this, is a whore.. anyway, the whore is not a member at FFI, is she?!

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #61 - February 12, 2010, 03:14 PM

She says Muslims should apostate or they shall be *crushed*... whoever says this, is a whore.. anyway, the whore is not a member at FFI, is she?!

You don't read responses do you?  
    http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?p=91209#p91209

foul words are cheap..  Yes what Wafa said is right., Trust me they will be crushed..  She was not talking about Muslims BUT BRUTAL MUSLIMS who use Islam to achieve  political power with  Muscle  or Madrassa crowd. 

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #62 - February 12, 2010, 06:09 PM

@ BD

Here's my last post abusing yezvee on FFI:

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5442&start=80#p90802

PS. I've been dying to ask you this question... Are you Iraqi?

Yes how did you figure that out?
     Reply #63 - February 12, 2010, 06:13 PM

BlackDog Same names and here and there BlackDog .,ffi and CEMB have similar goals with different approach, unless it is Islamic forum I normally don't change .. "yeezevee"..

may I ask you a question.,  did you ever see/heard in the history of man kind women folk stoning people??

yeezevee

No I don't understand what you mean by that? Kind women stoning a person to death? I thought men did that. When do women do that?
     Reply #64 - February 12, 2010, 06:18 PM

No I don't understand what you mean by that? Kind women stoning a person to death? I thought men did that. When do women do that?

well as far as I know women NEVER DID it in the history of any  religion., I was just curious whether you knew any such cases ..

Reply #65 - February 12, 2010, 06:18 PM

voted debunker  Roll Eyes

Reply #66 - February 12, 2010, 06:20 PM

well as far as I know women NEVER DID it in the history of any  religion., I was just curious whether you knew any such cases ..

Well I'm sure if they were allowed to they would. Some women. Evil is not inherently gender determined. There were female SS officers that sent children into a gassy death. NOT saying men havn't fucked up the world.
     Reply #67 - February 12, 2010, 06:24 PM

Evil is not inherently gender determined.

But in religions specially Judaism, Christianity and Islam ., if women are religious,  chance of they being evil is very negligible

Reply #68 - February 12, 2010, 06:34 PM

But in religions specially Judaism, Christianity and Islam ., if women are religious,  chance of they being evil is very negligible

hmm good point I have to think more before I say yes, gut feeling = yes, experience = yes. Critical thinking not completed.
     Reply #69 - February 12, 2010, 09:32 PM

Huh?

Perhaps she has a bit of an extreme opinion about Muslims.. but how does that reveal her sexual promiscuity?

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #70 - February 13, 2010, 07:16 AM

@ BD

You said you're an Arab and then you said you're an ex-Shia... So that means you're either Levantine or Iraqi and since I have developped a liking to you, I was hoping you'd be an Iraqi since I have great great love for the Iraqi people (and the Egyptians too)...

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #71 - February 13, 2010, 07:19 AM

Huh?

Perhaps she has a bit of an extreme opinion about Muslims.. but how does that reveal her sexual promiscuity?

I didn't literally mean she was promiscuous... you know you see someone say you, your family and your friends must be crushed, you call them a slut.

Reply #72 - February 13, 2010, 07:59 AM

@ BD

You said you're an Arab and then you said you're an ex-Shia... So that means you're either Levantine or Iraqi and since I have developped a liking to you, I was hoping you'd be an Iraqi since I have great great love for the Iraqi people (and the Egyptians too)...

Well that's cool. Thanks. I have.. developed a great liking to you as well debunker *blushes shyly and flutters eyelashes*

Cheesy
     Reply #73 - February 13, 2010, 09:55 AM

Done. We can smoke some shisha afterwards as well  Chilling

Abuyunus2, your preference for a good shisha caught my eye.

Voted!

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #74 - February 13, 2010, 12:13 PM

Debunker is one of the most perceptive persons I have ever seen on a forum. It seems only I have eluded him so far :lol:

Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
    Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
     Reply #75 - February 13, 2010, 12:19 PM

Debunker is one of the most perceptive persons I have ever seen on a forum. It seems only I have eluded him so far :lol:

Your turn will come  Cheesy
     Reply #76 - February 13, 2010, 12:23 PM

Your turn will come  Cheesy

It won't; simply because I cannot truly be categorized.

Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
    Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
     Reply #77 - February 13, 2010, 12:40 PM

@ Charles

Well, I always thought you were an ex-Christian, who was once interested in learning about other religions (e.g. Hinduism) and even ended up practicing Buddhism for a while...

The last time I remember I read some comment by you that re-enforced my understanding that you are an ex-Christian, can be found in this post:

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5516&start=160#p93074

A Catholic member said:

If you were a Christian I suppose you believed in Satan. Dont you think that Satan could have staged it to mislead you? It appeared to you as if a chair actually answered your prayers.

To which you replied:

The concept of Satan was one of the reasons for my doubts......

Reply #78 - February 13, 2010, 12:56 PM

@debunker,

You truly have a phenomenal memory, and the ability to dig up previous posts Smiley

I started off in my life as an atheist even though my parents were religious (I am not going to disclose their religion). They never asked me to bow, pray, read or recite anything. I did not inherit or borrow any belief from my parents. I have oscillated from atheism to theism many a times like a pendulum. All it takes is one argument for which I can't find proper (as per my understanding) answer to make me veer to the other side of the fence. However, for some years now, ever since I have started reading the teaching of the so called mystics, I have stopped bothering about whether God exists or not. I think he does not need to figure in our lives at all; he is simply superfluous. That is why I can argue against his existence, and at the same time I can say that I am not an atheist; I am not an agnostic either. I will say that I am a pantheist only if I am forced to categorize myself, but I know that I am not a pantheist too.

This is the reason I claimed that I cannot be categorized.

Reply #79 - February 13, 2010, 01:34 PM

but based on your reply to KufrBintKufr you used to be a Christian... thank you very much Smiley

Reply #80 - February 13, 2010, 01:41 PM

but based on your reply to KufrBintKufr you used to be a Christian... thank you very much Smiley

Not necessarily; the concept of Satan is not exclusive to Christianity.

Reply #81 - February 13, 2010, 01:52 PM

But she said:
    If you were a Christian I suppose you believed in Satan....

And you said:
    The concept of Satan was one of the reasons for my doubts......

You should have been more honest with her Charles. Smiley

Either that or you have indeed been honest Smiley

Reply #82 - February 13, 2010, 01:55 PM

But she said:And you said:
    You should have been more honest with her Charles. Smiley

LOL. But I didn't lie, did I?

Communication is not only about what you say, it is also about what you don't.

Reply #83 - February 13, 2010, 02:01 PM

as the saying goes:

The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said

But your intent is what counts Charles... you wanted to challenge her beliefs... she wanted to make you irrelevant by implying you probably never were a Christian... yet you played along and implied that you were...

So you either intentionally decieved her or you indeed are an ex-Christian... which is it Charles? Smiley

Reply #84 - February 13, 2010, 02:14 PM

as the saying goes:

The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said

But your intent is what counts Charles... you wanted to challenge her beliefs... she wanted to make you irrelevant by implying you probably never were a Christian... yet you played along and implied that you were...

So you either intentionally decieved her or you indeed are an ex-Christian... which is it Charles? Smiley

Trying to trap me? LOL.

One, I did not want to challenge her beliefs. What I didn't like was how some of the Christians tried to woo HollowScar to Christianity. I know that none of them would agree, and I can't really prove it, but that is the impression I got. I don't have any problems with beliefs which do not prescribe fighting those who do not agree with yours.

Two, she did not imply that I was never a Christian; she probably thought I was an ex-Christian and probably appealed to my dormant or overwritten beliefs.

So, I neither deceived her nor .... LOL. That is why I say you would be a great chess player.

By the way, did I ever say that I was or wasn't an ex-Christian?

Cheesy

Reply #85 - February 13, 2010, 02:17 PM

@Debunker,

By the way, I voted for Abu.

Reply #86 - February 13, 2010, 02:21 PM

By the way, did I ever say that I was or wasn't an ex-Christian?

I don't know. I kind of remember that you did once say you were an ex-Christian.. I'd have to dig up very old posts though Smiley

By the way, they weren't wooing him into Christianity... he was seeking attention by playing hard to get and that he needs to be convinced of Christianity first... they just got frustrated with his his attacks on Christianity.

Reply #87 - February 13, 2010, 02:24 PM

I don't know. I kind of remember that you did once say you were an ex-Christian.. I'd have to dig up very old posts though Smiley

Don't even try; I have never said that because.....Cheesy

By the way, they weren't wooing him into Christianity... he was seeking attention by playing hard to get and that he needs to be convinced of Christianity first... they just got frustrated with his his attacks on Christianity.

We had different impressions obviously.

Reply #88 - February 13, 2010, 02:31 PM

We had different impressions obviously.

Look, they obviously were really trying hard to convert him... but the wooing was warranted by his attacks on Christianity... PLUS he was seeking attention.

Reply #89 - February 13, 2010, 02:36 PM

Look, they obviously were really trying hard to convert him... but the wooing was warranted by his attacks on Christianity... PLUS he was seeking attention.

I was objecting to that only; reasons are irrelevant for my taking up the issue with KBK.

EDIT: And I was trying to not let him convert to any belief system Smiley

• Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »