Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Non Muslim Women Are Whores

(Read 10616 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Non Muslim Women Are Whores
     OP - April 04, 2010, 09:15 PM

atleast according to these people:

skip to 2:02
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_tLY-MDA3c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbSOvS8MFuQ

I understand you want to be modest, but calling someone a whore/slut just because she chooses not to cover herself is ridiculous.

I personally don't understand the big deal about an "exposed" human body. I mean weren't we born naked? I find the human body( both inside and outside) to be a fascinating and beautiful thing. My favorite class in high school was Anatomy.

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." ~ Andre Gide

sloshed
  • Re: Non Muslim Women Are Whores
     Reply #1 - April 04, 2010, 09:20 PM

Absolutely, and dressing like Darth Vader is not modest either. Its just overkill. Its like the little toddler who shouts out "Looks at me!! I want attention!" if you think about it. I know my comparisons are shit, but just because a woman shows her calves or arms or whatever, does not make her a whore.

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #2 - April 04, 2010, 09:28 PM

I listed to the first 2 minutes where it talked about France as a more secular state than the UK because of the separation of church from state.  It would be interesting to know if this has resulted in more Atheists/Agnostics in France compared to the UK? As I always thought there were more of them here.

Anyone know?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #3 - April 04, 2010, 09:32 PM

By the way, english nasheeds are corny as fuck. Like the one in the 1st video.

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #4 - April 04, 2010, 09:38 PM

By the way, english nasheeds are corny as fuck. Like the one in the 1st video.

the one that starts playing at 2:02 reminds me of a really bad Country song( no offense to Country music lovers) I heard on the way to work one day ....

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." ~ Andre Gide

sloshed
     Reply #5 - April 04, 2010, 09:39 PM

It is the Madonna/Magdalene complex times 10.  It is either full body covering or nakedness, absolute purity or absolute whoredom. When people take such bifurcate views, it distorts their vision of reality.  There are shades of grey, not black and white

I think Pleasantville should be mandatory watching for these guys

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #6 - April 04, 2010, 09:51 PM

the one that starts playing at 2:02 reminds me of a really bad Country song( no offense to Country music lovers) I heard on the way to work one day ....

Cheesy

~RIBS
     Reply #7 - April 04, 2010, 11:01 PM

lol @ the "sluts" being shown for 0.5s each, because otherwise we males might get way turned on by that very video ^_^

Do not look directly at the operational end of the device.
     Reply #8 - April 04, 2010, 11:03 PM

Ok i caNNOT ReaD sometHING written like thiS :(

Do not look directly at the operational end of the device.
     Reply #9 - April 05, 2010, 12:11 AM

mushallah! the miracle of Islam! <insert a whole heap of Arabic gibberish>

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
     Reply #10 - April 05, 2010, 12:31 AM

Daym, doze bitches be fly. Holla.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #11 - April 05, 2010, 02:38 AM

Daym, doze bitches be fly. Holla.

You think you can get em all Iblis? Wink

~RIBS
     Reply #12 - April 05, 2010, 02:57 AM

The last statement that guy made...lol...i was just going to make then, yeah i agree with him there, we shouldnt make her feel uncomfortable if thats what she chooses to wear just the same as if one us ladies wants to wear a mini short and belly top, or whatever. I don't get why they want to ban it, the face covering yes i say ban that especially in schools, because as human beings part of growning is learning how to read different faces the subtleties of facial expression a huge and important skill for people to have. Seeing someone's face immediately forms a connection between the person and you, because it makes them more human and you can relate to them.

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #13 - April 05, 2010, 03:20 AM

Sheikh Khalid is being vary vague with his talk of scarves and full scarves. Is he talking about hijabs? Hijabs have not met much opposition. It is the full face veil (The niqaab or Bhurka) that is mostly being challenged. His nuns never wore those and Christians and Jews and most Muslims never wore those. He should be more clear unless his vagueness suits his purpose.

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #14 - April 05, 2010, 10:07 AM

I listed to the first 2 minutes where it talked about France as a more secular state than the UK because of the separation of church from state.  It would be interesting to know if this has resulted in more Atheists/Agnostics in France compared to the UK? As I always thought there were more of them here.

Anyone know?

According to the Eurobarometer Poll 2005, France has the largest proportion of atheists of any European country...

France: 33% answered that "I don't believe there is any sort of spirit, God, or life force".
    United Kingdom: 20% said "I'don't believe there is any sort of spirit, God or life force".

Anyway, on topic, so apparently my great grandma is an immodest whore too?  Huh?
     Reply #15 - April 05, 2010, 10:12 AM

I still say that the obvious solution it to blindfold and leash any Muslim men who can't handle looking at normal women. Those men are the ones with the problem, so it makes sense to put the cure on them. Simple. Afro

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #16 - April 05, 2010, 10:14 AM

According to the Eurobarometer Poll 2005, France has the largest proportion of atheists of any European country...

France: 33% answered that "I don't believe there is any sort of spirit, God, or life force".
    United Kingdom: 20% said "I'don't believe there is any sort of spirit, God or life force".

(Clicky for piccy!)

Anyway, on topic, so apparently my great grandma is an immodest whore too?  Huh?

Secularism doesn't necessarily equal atheism; it just means that the public sphere is neutral when it comes to religion and even then there are different ways in which secularism can be expressed.

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
     Reply #17 - April 05, 2010, 01:57 PM

It is the Madonna/Magdalene complex times 10.  It is either full body covering or nakedness, absolute purity or absolute whoredom. When people take such bifurcate views, it distorts their vision of reality.  There are shades of grey, not black and white

I think Pleasantville should be mandatory watching for these guys

Very true. These guys can not seem to see there is a middle ground but I think what these guys need to learn is to never judge a book by its cover. There are plenty of non-Muslim girls who dress modestly, however Muslim perceptions of modesty are just so fallacious - covering one's entire body and face in a huge black cloth attracts a lot of attention in a western society where the majority of people do dress moderately.

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."
     Reply #18 - April 05, 2010, 03:22 PM

Secularism doesn't necessarily equal atheism; it just means that the public sphere is neutral when it comes to religion and even then there are different ways in which secularism can be expressed.

I've just misinterpreted what IsLame was asking when he said,  "It would be interesting to know if this has resulted in more Atheists/Agnostics in France compared to the UK? As I always thought there were more of them here. Anyone know?"

I agree completely with what you've said though, it's interesting because Albania, for instance, is the first atheist-declared state, and yet its people are much more religious than Sweden which had a state religion until 2000... So yes, I know what you're saying.  Smiley
     Reply #19 - April 05, 2010, 05:52 PM

Dhwaworks is such a total cunt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwwJfYzY61E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVzvWDLugRE
     Reply #20 - April 05, 2010, 05:53 PM

Oh I remember that. Even Muslims thought he was a twat for that.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #21 - April 05, 2010, 06:45 PM

Dhwaworks is such a total cunt:

I would love to explain to him on camera the implications of Islamic view on modesty in general and the demand for hijab and such in particular.
     Reply #22 - April 06, 2010, 12:51 PM

Muslims often tend to view the world in binary terms, Muslim versus non Muslims (of every background), and distinguish themselves as pure in a world of filth and depravity. This obsession with the women of the kuffar world is marked in the writings of Qutb and Maududi, but it is manifest at a grassroots level in Islamic perception too. It is where many paths intersect - the manichean way of looking at humanity, the obsession with controlling the independance of women and an obsession with women's sexuality, viewing themselves engaged in a competition with the jahil, kuffar world for the souls of people, and an impulse to spray condemnation and declare as 'jahil' (barbaric and immoral) every society, culture, polity, religion that is not rooted in Islam, so that Islam can oppose and (ultimately, theoretically, as demented as this is), usurp it.

In liberal, secular societies where women are free and equal, this is the most pronounced abominable aberration from the basic neurosis of Islam - the sight of it is damnable. The neurosis rises to the surface, and becomes a prominent way of erecting boundaries and strengthening Islam, expecially amongst men and of course, women brainwashed into actually believing that they are cattle. Throw identity politics into the mix and it becomes even more sharp an issue.

Islam makes dawah out of the bodies and souls of kuffar women. Islam turns women into tools for its theological and imperialistic minded degeneracy. Islam wants to make the bodies of women, Muslim women and kuffar women, a battleground for its own neuroses and fears and oppressions.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #23 - April 06, 2010, 02:35 PM

Islam makes dawah out of the bodies and souls of kuffar women. Islam turns women into tools for its theological and imperialistic minded degeneracy. Islam wants to make the bodies of women, Muslim women and kuffar women, a battleground for its own neuroses and fears and oppressions.

Billy says that and more., Billy is angry..

What you are talking Billy?
    What you are  smoking  Billy?
    What you are drinking  Billy?
    What you are reading  Billy?

read Quran, Read Hadith and read  the lady  Laura Rodriguez in hurriyet daily news  at http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.php?n=islam-empowers-women-better-than-catholicism-says-a-spanish-convert-2010-03-28

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #24 - April 06, 2010, 02:57 PM

Mashallah, Laura Rodriguez is a great momina of al-Andalus

Ummah wins again  Afro

God is Love.

Reply #25 - April 06, 2010, 08:26 PM

I understand you want to be modest, but calling someone a whore/slut just because she chooses not to cover herself is ridiculous.

The footage at the beginning is from a documentary by Byron Hurt called "Hip-Hop: Beyond Beats and Rhymes", which is well worth watching. What I find annoying is the way they've taken the original material completely out of context to support an argument that all women cater to the lowest common denominator of the male psyche by hiding their natural form from society. The original documentary comes to a wildly different conclusion: that men can and must change the way they view women. The muslim corruption of that documentary seeks the opposite, to disempower both men and women by encouraging the the former into hiding and forcing a damaging self-fulfilling prophecy into the minds of the latter that they are unable to learn self-restraint.

I would link the original documentary, but I don't appear to have permission to post links.

Each of us a failed state in stark relief against the backdrop of the perfect worlds we seek.
    Propagandhi - Failed States
     Reply #26 - April 06, 2010, 08:35 PM

Good post, thinkfree.

Welcome to the forum, too  Afro

God is Love.

Reply #27 - April 06, 2010, 08:36 PM

Welcome, thinkfree. You can't post links yet because you're a brand new member. Once you've got a handful of posts on the forum, you'll have the ability to post links.

Interesting documentary, Thanks. I just youtubed it and found it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8YpcN7oKIM

Would you like to post an intro thread in the Introductions section? Smiley

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #28 - April 06, 2010, 09:56 PM

Welcome, thinkfree. You can't post links yet because you're a brand new member. Once you've got a handful of posts on the forum, you'll have the ability to post links.

Interesting documentary, Thanks. I just youtubed it and found it here:

I understand. Thanks for posting it, anyway.

Would you like to post an intro thread in the Introductions section? Smiley

It's up now. I couldn't help posting a quick one here whilst I was typing the introduction post. Wink

Each of us a failed state in stark relief against the backdrop of the perfect worlds we seek.
    Propagandhi - Failed States
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »