Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hundreds of Questions to Ask a Muslim

(Read 159386 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 12 13 1415 16 17 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Hundreds of Questions to Ask a Muslim
     Reply #390 - October 16, 2012, 05:55 PM

other than all those qualities he says in the Quran?

Which don't really say much. Missing context.

- - -

considering there are more people following the old corrupt message than the new current one, there are places on the planet where nobody knows what islam is and only around 1 in 5 people on the planet identify themselves as following the right path, the situation is a mess.

There aren't many places that do not know what Islam is. Maybe deep in Amazon. 20% is hardly a mess - in anyone's books. . . . with all conservative estimates making it about 30-35% of world population - by 2025.

i guess you must be right and he likes people following the wrong message and going to hell.

Sure . . .

you are right we cannot understand God, all we can use is what he has given us (if he exists) and that is logic and reason, which is where all religions fail.

Hardly - that is simply your claim. I always find it interesting . . . how - people who do not believe in a deity - automatically assume that they have sole right to "logic and reason".
     Reply #391 - October 16, 2012, 06:10 PM

Because he became bored of the Perfect Beings.

So Allah the Lord of the Universe gets bored?

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #392 - October 16, 2012, 07:37 PM

Evidence? That is simply your claim. prove it.

Welcome to the forum AminRiaz. It is quite refreshing to have a Muslim on here who uses reason and logic to advocate Islam.

Why don't you introduce yourself in the introductions section.
     Reply #393 - October 16, 2012, 08:39 PM

Ok here's a question, why did Allah choose warfare as a method for spreading his religion?
     Reply #394 - October 16, 2012, 09:09 PM

There aren't many places that do not know what Islam is. Maybe deep in Amazon. 20% is hardly a mess - in anyone's books. . . . with all conservative estimates making it about 30-35% of world population - by 2025.

i agree with tony, we could do with some more muslim posters here.

well i spent 5 months living in south america recently and in any dicussions i had about islam most people had heard of it but virtually knew nothing about it or had it confused with hinduism or somthing else, a few people had never heard of it at all, there is more people clueless about islam than you think. you didn't awnser the question, where was the logic in 124,000 prophets before finally finishing with mohammed? does he enjoy people following the wrong religion?
     Reply #395 - October 17, 2012, 12:51 AM

Anyone want to answer my questions? or has something similar been tackled already in previous pages?

Do you personally believe 5 billion good moral non muslims deserve to burn in flames while you sit in heaven indifferent? Are you ok with that?

Why would an "all powerful" "perfect" God NEED to be praised constantly? Is he insecure?

"In every religion there is love, yet love has no religion"

"The intellectual runs away, afraid of drowning; the whole business of love is to drown in the sea." - Rumi
     Reply #396 - October 17, 2012, 01:06 AM

Sara is right...

Belief is the death of intelligence
     Reply #397 - October 19, 2012, 04:20 AM

Is Allah gay?
     whistling2
     Reply #398 - October 19, 2012, 12:46 PM

^could be but remember he is beyond our understanding..nevermind his 99 names.  Tongue

Sara is right...

thank you. Still no one answered. *sigh*

"The intellectual runs away, afraid of drowning; the whole business of love is to drown in the sea." - Rumi
     Reply #399 - October 21, 2012, 01:32 PM

polytheism / monotheism topic has been split - continue here

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=22196.msg640035#msg640035

God is Love.

Reply #400 - October 26, 2012, 02:04 PM

In Islam After death Guys gets Virgin Girls, Women gets Jewellery, What Gay people gets. Do they enter in Heaven or not? If not- reasons?  Smiley

Reply #401 - October 26, 2012, 03:07 PM

^ the general reply would be if "God"  really didn't like atheists and gays he wouldn't have created them. He is all powerful and all knowing after all? naah the god of these "holy books" is just sadistic and likes to toy with his own creations.

Reply #402 - October 26, 2012, 03:18 PM

In Islam After death Guys gets Virgin Girls, Women gets Jewellery, What Gay people gets. Do they enter in Heaven or not? If not- reasons?  Smiley

how do you know that after death Guys gets Virgin Girls, Women gets Jewellery Arman?  did you read it any place??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #403 - October 27, 2012, 08:44 AM

I dont know Yezevee.. Cheesy, Girl is not my Higest Happiness.I dont want 72 houris welcome me when I die. It is rediculous. People who did not live properly for them only girl is biggest happiness. I dont belive. But 3 years ago when i was definding Islam mostly non-muslim were challenged me to prove it. I dont belive in heaven or hell at all.

Reply #404 - October 27, 2012, 09:23 AM

How are you Arman?
     Reply #405 - October 27, 2012, 09:34 AM

I am fine Lilyesque..  thank what abt you?

Reply #406 - October 28, 2012, 03:28 AM

If the original versions of the Torah, Gospel etc were revealed to their respective prophets, does that mean that the first few generations of Jews/Christians performed prayer using modified Bible verses?

The idea of Muslims performing prayers with something that (despite being just as erroneous as the Quran) actually makes some sense is beyond me.
     Reply #407 - November 02, 2012, 12:07 PM

If men and women are equal in Islam, can you point me to the Quran verse that prescribes how a wife should deal with her unruly husband?

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #408 - November 02, 2012, 12:47 PM

^ 001_wub (ima share this one...)

Reply #409 - November 02, 2012, 01:21 PM

If men and women are equal in Islam, can you point me to the Quran verse that prescribes how a wife should deal with her unruly husband?

Good one, and that Michael Myers avatar...how appropriate  Grin

Reply #410 - November 07, 2012, 07:32 AM

Further to this old post from Omar

What purpose did an eternally existing being serve aparting from creating the cosmos? It seems he only exists for this purpose. Once we have been given our places in jannah or jahannum is he gonna retire!

When the sun expands in a few billion years, and the earth is incinerated, and all life ends, and even further, when the universe ends billions of years further away (just in case humans have colonised other solar systems) - does that mean Allah has died too? If he existed simply to create us and make us submit to him, what will be his purpose when no humans are left, indeed when no universe is left?

God is Love.

Reply #411 - November 22, 2012, 09:34 AM

If we get everything we desire in Paradise, what if someone desires to spend an eternity with me but I don't want to spend an eternity with them? What if one's desire is to have sex or a relationship with a particular person, a person who rejects their interest? I guarantee that's one of the most popular desires.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #412 - November 22, 2012, 11:24 AM

How can anyone be happy while knowing their parents or their children are being tortured incomprehensibly painfully, and will be forever, without respite?
     Reply #413 - November 22, 2012, 01:49 PM

What is Allah going to do for eternity?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #414 - November 22, 2012, 08:55 PM

Is Allah ever existed or do I have to assert your belief existed while erasing/suppressing my belief or doubts or better my existence
  • Hundreds of Questions to Ask a Muslim
     Reply #415 - December 07, 2012, 08:27 PM

Farhana, post in the thread designated for your discussion, please.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #416 - February 11, 2013, 05:51 AM

7. Hamas has deliberately murdered hundreds of Israeli civilians, including children, and left hundreds more with physical disability, mental impairment (from brain damage) and chronic pain.  They have also killed Americans.  Do you condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization?

before i make the point about hamas I'd ask a moderate muslim is sura 2:6-7 make the quran for all mankind?

Truly Hamas probably wouldn't exist if israel didn't steal its land it is standing on, I understand israel was attacked by suicide bombers until 2005 when they stopped using those tactics. I personally think motives of suicide bombers are less religous then many claim, Robert A. Pape in Dying to Win and Howard Zinn People's history (though in people's history he is not making this about Palestinians but people who have been attacked by the United States) make similar arguments to this. In some regards Israel supported hamas to basically counteract the PLO at the time and divide the Palestinians (See eric margolis in War at the top of the world)

Tell people that there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you.

Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure.
    - George Carlin
     Reply #417 - February 13, 2013, 05:49 AM

A response to a post three years ago  Afro

How about we keep this thread strictly on topic.

God is Love.

Reply #418 - February 15, 2013, 05:09 AM

yeah i noticed that afterwards sorry billy :(

Tell people that there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you.

Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure.
    - George Carlin
     Reply #419 - August 25, 2013, 06:11 PM

What if Allah was one of us?

Just a limousine ridin' jet flyin' champagne drinkin' wheelin' dealin' sun of a bitch like one of us?

Trying to find his way home?

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • Previous page 1 ... 12 13 1415 16 17 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »