Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hundreds of Questions to Ask a Muslim

(Read 157899 times)
  • 12 3 ... 17 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hundreds of Questions to Ask a Muslim
     OP - February 04, 2010, 09:15 PM

I want to compile a list of awkward questions to ask moderate Muslims.  Questions which will make them seriously question their faith.

Or questions which will expose any Muslim who happens to practise taqqiya (not all of them do of course, but many do).

• Re: Awkward questions to ask "moderate" Muslims...
     Reply #1 - February 04, 2010, 09:19 PM

Why did Allah send so many prophets to the Jews?

What is so special about Isa that he is born of a virgin, saved by Allah on the crucifix and comes back on Judgement day?

If Allah sent prophets to all people - did he reveal his message in Arabic or in a local language?
     Reply #2 - February 04, 2010, 09:25 PM

Do you think it is ok for a 50 year old man to marry and have sex with a 9 year old girl?

*shows picture of woman being stoned to death*

Do you acknowledge that Muhammad ordered adulterers to be stoned to death? *shows hadith which state this*
    Do you think it is right to stone people to death?

Reply #3 - February 04, 2010, 09:26 PM

Here's a list of questions taken from thereligionofpeace website which they'd like to ask CAIR (Council Of American-Islamic Relations).  Most of them are quite good.  I'd like to ask the Muslim Council Of Britain these same questions too.  Smiley

1.  Do you want to see Islamic law eventually in America?  If not, then why not?

2. What is your position on religious profiling?  Do you denounce Saudi Arabia for profiling non-Muslims and preventing them from traveling to Mecca?

3. Why do you refuse to condemn the killing of Americans in uniform?

4. Do you believe that it is wrong for Muslims to force members of another religion to pay money to Islam in the form of a jizya tax?

5. Are non-Muslims who reject Muhammad and resist Islamic rule considered to be "innocent persons" in Islam?

6. Do you believe women should have the same rights as men?  Should Muslim women be free to marry whomever they choose and wear what they want?

7. Hamas has deliberately murdered hundreds of Israeli civilians, including children, and left hundreds more with physical disability, mental impairment (from brain damage) and chronic pain.  They have also killed Americans.  Do you condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization?

8. Do you believe in equal rights for all religions?  Should religious minorities be as free to promote their faith in Muslim countries as CAIR and other Muslims do here in the West?

9. Do you believe that the punishment for adultery should be death?  If not, then why not?

10. Why have you refused to condemn the Islamic Republic of Sudan for the deaths of over 200,000 Africans in the name of racial cleansing and Jihad?  Would you be just as apathetic if this were a non-Muslim government killing Muslims instead?

Reply #4 - February 04, 2010, 09:28 PM

A good question to ask a Muslim convert is:

Do you now believe that your non-Muslim family are destined to be burned in hell forever?

Reply #5 - February 04, 2010, 09:29 PM

These questions are great. Of course they would never answer it because they know they'd get hella pwned.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #6 - February 04, 2010, 09:30 PM

Do you think it is ok for a 50 year old man to marry and have sex with a 9 year old girl?

I used this one IRL a lot.  Afro

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #7 - February 04, 2010, 09:30 PM

Why did god give women a pointless hymen and never explain that it is NOT a good indicator for virginity? Does he have any idea how many women have suffered needlessly because they didn't bleed on their wedding night? He had enough space in the Quran to tell guests not to linger too long in Mo's house yet he couldn't spare women pointless suffering?

65:4, 4:34, 4:43, slavery, encouraging first cousin marriage but sees a problem with marrying someone who was milk-fed by the same woman as you when babies (where's the logic in that?!!!), telling women a hijab will protect them when it does the exact opposite, etc, etc.

Problem is they've all heard it before.
     Reply #8 - February 04, 2010, 09:31 PM

Do you believe the Hadith and Sira accurately depict Muhammad?
    If you do not - are you angry with the people who have depicted him as a murderer/rapist etc.?
    Are those people Muslims?
     Reply #9 - February 04, 2010, 09:40 PM

Why would a God who doesn't need humans create them to worship him ("and we haven't created humans except to worship us")?

What's the point of hell, and if God is merciful, why is it beyond even the worst of human evil?

Why does God test us, is he not all knowing?

What was the need of the bloodshed and violence from Muhammad, why couldn't Allah do it himself, or why couldn't Muhammad have acted in the way Jesus acted?

I hear what you're saying. You're spinning my head around.
     Reply #10 - February 04, 2010, 09:52 PM

Shaping up to be an excellent thread  Afro

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #11 - February 04, 2010, 09:53 PM

Keep it up guys Smiley

Reply #12 - February 04, 2010, 09:55 PM

Do you believe in the shariah law?  99% will say yes.  Then you can serve them a dish of the very best stoning for adultery verses, killing gays & apostates..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #13 - February 04, 2010, 09:58 PM

Do you believe in ghosts (djinn)?

How do you know you are not following a myth, like you believe everyone else is doing?

Followed up with a nice medley of quranic contradictions & scientific innacuracies

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #14 - February 04, 2010, 09:59 PM

Do you believe anybody who doesn't convert to Islam has chosen the right religion? Quote the No other religion than Islam will be accepted of you.
     Reply #15 - February 04, 2010, 10:02 PM

Explain memes, and how falsitudes can spread like wildfire..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #16 - February 04, 2010, 10:02 PM

Do you believe in your right to practise Islam in non Muslim countries? If so, why do you support the Islamic injunction to kill those who exercise freedom of conscience by leaving Islam?

God is Love.

Reply #17 - February 04, 2010, 10:05 PM

Here's my generic facebook trolling post then gets put on every muslim facebook group/forum I find..

Quote from: Islame trolling on facebook
    As an ex-muslim I can understand and empathise with your point of view, I was also 110% sure I was right when believing in Islam too, right up until the point of objectively analysing it (see my ?confessions of an ex-muslim? youtube videos)

I see now that I was no different from the Hindus in India, the Buddhists in Tibet, the Christians in Rome, Jews in Israel and the muslims in Saudia Arabia. Its just the same old religious propoganda machine usually preying on the innocent, uneducated or impoverished through fear, ignorance & wishful thinking.

Please dont waste you life on a 7th century fairy tale, but instead spend it on your children, charity, loving your fellow man, and above all else, educating yourself.           

I now am just a humanist.

Respect.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #18 - February 04, 2010, 10:07 PM

So there are all these "miracles" that have been in the Qur'an long before modern scientists found out about them? Wow! So, while everyone else in the world knew absolutely nothing about the big bang and position of the sun and embryology and talking ants the Muslim world was keeping all this information secret?? How selfish!

Actually, most of the questions I ask involve hell/Sharia/women. And they get a lot of vague/angry/"Allah knows best, don't question!" responses. grin12
     Reply #19 - February 04, 2010, 10:10 PM

Do you believe in human rights and the rights of all prisoners in combat situations to be respected, for example, in Guantanamo Bay? How do you square these principles with the mass killings of the Jewish tribe of Banu Qurayza by Prophet Muhammad?

God is Love.

Reply #20 - February 04, 2010, 10:14 PM

Do you believe in equality of all people, regardless of their religious belief? After all, it is the central principle that guarantees your rights in a non Muslim society like Britain or America. If you do believe in equality of all people, how do you square this with the Islamic principle that non Muslims, or kuffars, are innately inferior to Muslims?

God is Love.

Reply #21 - February 04, 2010, 10:14 PM

Why did god create us imperfect, and then punish us for eternity for these imperfections?

Why did he provide us with a brain, yet no proof?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #22 - February 04, 2010, 10:18 PM

Muslims are allowed to freely preach and proselytise Islam in non-Muslim Western countries.  Even in Hindu majority India, Zakir Naik operates a huge Islamic dawah organisation and TV channel.

Can you name me ONE Muslim majority country in which non-Muslims can preach their religion (or lack of)?  Can you name me ONE Muslim majority country in which a person like Richard Dawkins would be allowed to freely operate without any fear of repercussions by the public or state?

Reply #23 - February 04, 2010, 10:24 PM

after you have served them those dishes, then for an apres-desert, ask if them that if they get ill would they choose prescription medicines over camel's piss / fly's wings. 

If they have not worked up a sweat yet, then link them to the Flying Farting Shaitaan hadith and the rest of the sahih hadith in my blog..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #24 - February 04, 2010, 10:26 PM

In the 21st Century, why is it acceptable for religious beliefs that debase women like polygamy to be practised? Shouldn't such practises be excised from Islam, and whatever sources they gain their legitimacy from, be disowned?

God is Love.

Reply #25 - February 04, 2010, 10:31 PM

Why does Allah demand puritanism and chastity in this life, and yet promise sexual licentiousness in heaven? Why is that acceptable in heaven, and not acceptable on earth?

If the principle is that Islam renders things that are sinful on earth into acceptable practises in heaven, does that mean that other acts which are sins on earth are acceptable in heaven?

Why would Allah promise a heaven in which supposed sin is acceptable?

God is Love.

Reply #26 - February 04, 2010, 10:32 PM

This thread will be deadly.
     Reply #27 - February 04, 2010, 10:34 PM

Why are no exotic passion fruits, kiwi fruits or pineapples available in heaven,  only 7th Century Arab fruits are mentioned as being available there? 

Did Allah (or the desert dweller Wink)not know about the rest of the world?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #28 - February 04, 2010, 10:40 PM

Is snow mentioned in the Quran? I think hail might be, but I'm not sure.
     Reply #29 - February 04, 2010, 10:42 PM

Why is there not a single verse in the Quran condeming rape?

• 12 3 ... 17 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »