Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Learn Arabic (Youtube Lessons)

(Read 9032 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Learn Arabic (Youtube Lessons)
     OP - February 04, 2010, 12:32 AM

http://www.youtube.com/user/LearnArabicwithMaha#p/u

Came across a channel with beginner's Arabic lessons, and thought I would share for those interested. What brought my attention to this is that the teacher is sexy which would make it much more fun Afro (For males I suppose)

"In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

• Re: Learn Arabic (Youtube Lessons)
     Reply #1 - February 04, 2010, 12:37 AM

Sexy indeed.....if beastly women who resemble NYC cross-dressers do it for you.

As they say in Arabic: tafaddal - تفضّل

Which means, "go ahead" or "She's all yours"

Cheesy

I hear what you're saying. You're spinning my head around.
     Reply #2 - February 04, 2010, 12:38 AM

Someone e-mail her and tell her to put a burqa on because kuffars are lusting after her  Grin

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #3 - February 04, 2010, 12:53 AM

Oh my life, my last comment was a joke meant to imitate a lusty resentful 17 year old from Bradford exercising his rights as a momin to tell an Arabic girl to cover herself up, then going through one video she has written in the heading:

++++

PLEASE PEOPLE, i am not muslim and i have nothing against muslim people, i am here teaching you a language, please don't make things political or religious and STOP asking me to put Hijaab.
    please people the idea of this whole channel is to make you closer to my language and culture! NOT RELIGIOUS AND NOT POLITICAL. Thank You!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkQy-CaYtPM&feature=related

++++

Its funny, its sad, its hilarious and sinister all at once - but the truth outstrips even joke-cracking once again when it comes to Islam!

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #4 - February 04, 2010, 01:03 AM

She's pretty hot.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #5 - February 05, 2010, 08:06 AM

Oh my life, my last comment was a joke meant to imitate a lusty resentful 17 year old from Bradford exercising his rights as a momin to tell an Arabic girl to cover herself up, then going through one video she has written in the heading:

++++

PLEASE PEOPLE, i am not muslim and i have nothing against muslim people, i am here teaching you a language, please don't make things political or religious and STOP asking me to put Hijaab.
    please people the idea of this whole channel is to make you closer to my language and culture! NOT RELIGIOUS AND NOT POLITICAL. Thank You!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkQy-CaYtPM&feature=related

++++

Its funny, its sad, its hilarious and sinister all at once - but the truth outstrips even joke-cracking once again when it comes to Islam!

Islame is Divine Comedy.
     Reply #6 - February 24, 2015, 12:35 PM

Lol, I've watched a few of her videos.

A comment on one of her videos was something along the lines of:

You speak Arabic, so why don't you accept that the Qur'an is a linguistic miracle?

Poor girl. She just wants to teach Arabic , not be subject to the occasional drive by proselytiser.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #7 - September 03, 2015, 11:36 PM

Online Arabic lessons with Syrian refugees: http://natakallam.com
    NaTakallam, (we speak in Arabic), pairs students learning Arabic with displaced Syrians in Lebanon for conversation-focused sessions over the internet.

Through this online platform, students have the option of practicing their speaking skills, with full flexibility concerning the timing, length, and format of the sessions. They also engage in a unique cultural experience while providing Syrians with an enriching part-time work opportunity in a country where finding a worthwhile job is difficult.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »