Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Interesting SMS I got

(Read 4785 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Interesting SMS I got
     OP - January 22, 2010, 04:37 PM

I just received a rather cheesy religious SMS in Urdu which I thought I'd share (after translating of course).

Goes something like:

Allah has granted 3 things to His creation (humans)

1) Made wheat and other food crops prone to pests. Otherwise man would have amassed it like gold and silver, and people would have starved to death....

2) Gave foul odour for the dead, otherwise no one would have buried their loved ones...

3) Gave family members patience and hope to deal with problems, otherwise they would have never had a happy life.

So which of the bounties of your Lord will you dismiss?

Roll Eyes

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
  • Re: Interesting SMS I got
     Reply #1 - January 22, 2010, 04:38 PM

LOL! He made wheat  Cheesy

And lol at the foul odour and at the fact that many people have been murdered/raped/physically abused by their close ones.

That sms is one giant lol
     Reply #2 - January 22, 2010, 04:42 PM

No he made wheat VULNERABLE to pests.  Tongue

Reply #3 - January 22, 2010, 04:43 PM

sheikh

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #4 - January 22, 2010, 04:45 PM

omg that's even worse then what I said, I was merely laughing at wheat not being a product of artificial selection (however one can say that it started with Allah and then made found way to make wheat, haven't really studied the evolution of wheat) I take back my lol.
     Reply #5 - January 22, 2010, 04:50 PM

omg that's even worse then what I said, I was merely laughing at wheat not being a product of artificial selection (however one can say that it started with Allah and then made found way to make wheat, haven't really studied the evolution of wheat) I take back my lol.

Are you DENYING the bounties of your Rab?!

Reply #6 - January 22, 2010, 04:56 PM

So is this like a random mass text message? Is religious proselytization via SMS normal in Pakistan?

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #7 - January 22, 2010, 04:58 PM

Duh!  Roll Eyes

If it isnt jokes aimed at Pathans and Sardarjis (Sikhs) or the odd romantic poem then its religious shenanigans on SMS.

Reply #8 - January 22, 2010, 04:59 PM

Can you reply back?  whistling2

Reply #9 - January 22, 2010, 05:01 PM

Can you reply back?  whistling2

Dont want to.  grin12 The person who sent it is a rather nice fellow I know, but he ALWAYS wastes his credit on passing these shit SMS messages to me and almost everyone on his contact list.

This isnt new, as almost everyone with too much spare time does it.

What do you have in mind?

Reply #10 - January 22, 2010, 05:03 PM

Maybe reply with like "Muhammad boinked a 9 year old girl and Allah was his imaginary friend" ?

Tell me how it goes.

Reply #11 - January 22, 2010, 05:03 PM

something like 'I have converted to Judaism" and then sms back loads of Yom Kippur messages.  That should take you off his distribution list..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #12 - January 22, 2010, 05:04 PM

I'd rather pass.  Cheesy

Reply #13 - January 22, 2010, 05:37 PM

You can always stop people like this dead in their tracks by saying it's against islam to add shit on to it, you know, like bi'deh (how to spell it?).

One chick sent me an email and I sent her back an essay on how she was spreading falseness on islam, showing her what the lies were, and telling her for the sake of her faith she needs to stop sending this stuff on until after she had researched it's validity or not.

never had anything off her since, aside from an apology and agreement.  Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #14 - January 22, 2010, 05:49 PM

lol Berbs, u be trollin gurl. I like that.  Kiss

Reply #15 - January 22, 2010, 05:52 PM

We all got a little troll in us baby  bunny , especially first thing in the morning.   Tongue

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #16 - January 24, 2010, 01:49 PM

The other day a coworker forwarded to me an e-mail containing pictures of the Ossuary of Sedlec (Czech Republic) and the following text:

Assalam alaikum wa rehmath ullahi wa barkatahu

In The City Of Sedelik Of The Czech Republic, There is very intresting Church, This church is not made of Wood, Nor it is made of cement, not it is made of metal, but instead it is made of part of Muslims. in the year of 1218  the pope of the time, to show pride, ordered the construction of a Church bringing the Bones of 40,000 MUSLIMS .TheySay That Muslims are Terrorists. Just Take a look for Yourself !!!

For  ALLAH'S  Sake  When You  Read This Mail, Spread It,  So That  The World Can Understand Who  Are The True TERRORISTS...

I suppose some of you (if not most) have received that? Anyway, I proceded in emailing all the peeps on her mailing list back with an explanation of the real provenance of those bones, backed with links. Of course, no one bothered with thanking me :(

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #17 - January 24, 2010, 03:20 PM

Cheesy Cheesy

Good job on texting them back, how did you know who else he/she sent it to though? Was it a text or an email
     Reply #18 - January 24, 2010, 03:28 PM

The other day a coworker forwarded to me an e-mail containing pictures of the Ossuary of Sedlec (Czech Republic) and the following text:

Assalam alaikum wa rehmath ullahi wa barkatahu

In The City Of Sedelik Of The Czech Republic, There is very intresting Church, This church is not made of Wood, Nor it is made of cement, not it is made of metal, but instead it is made of part of Muslims. in the year of 1218  the pope of the time, to show pride, ordered the construction of a Church bringing the Bones of 40,000 MUSLIMS .TheySay That Muslims are Terrorists. Just Take a look for Yourself !!!

For  ALLAH'S  Sake  When You  Read This Mail, Spread It,  So That  The World Can Understand Who  Are The True TERRORISTS...

I suppose some of you (if not most) have received that? Anyway, I proceded in emailing all the peeps on her mailing list back with an explanation of the real provenance of those bones, backed with links. Of course, no one bothered with thanking me :(

Terrorists? Probably. Idiots? Definitely!

Reply #19 - January 24, 2010, 10:08 PM

I proceded in emailing all the peeps on her mailing list back with an explanation of the real provenance of those bones, backed with links. Of course, no one bothered with thanking me :(

Thank you! Wink

Do you mind posting those links here, just out of curiosity... Thanks.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #20 - January 24, 2010, 10:22 PM

Thank you! Wink

Do you mind posting those links here, just out of curiosity... Thanks.

Henry, the abbot of the Cistercian monastery in Sedlec, was sent to the Palestine (Holy Land) by King Otakar II of Bohemia in 1278. When he returned, he brought with him a small amount of earth he had removed from Golgotha and sprinkled it over the abbey cemetery. The word of this pious act soon spread and the cemetery in Sedlec became a desirable burial site throughout Central Europe. During the Black Death in the mid 14th century, and after the Hussite Wars in the early 15th century, many thousands of people were buried there and the cemetery had to be greatly enlarged.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedlec_Ossuary
    http://www.sedlecossuary.com/
     Reply #21 - January 25, 2010, 09:02 AM

Yeah, that was pretty much it.

Surely life is too brief
     Reply #22 - January 25, 2010, 10:45 AM

I still wanna know how you found out who else she sent the text to if you got  this thru a text...
     Reply #23 - January 25, 2010, 02:31 PM

It was an e-mail  Wink

Surely life is too brief
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »