Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Comments on Hassan V debunker

(Read 72995 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 9 10 11« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Comments on Hassan V debunker
     Reply #300 - December 11, 2010, 04:13 PM

I think any good religion should neatly include these components

1) where the subject is God

a) concepts about God excluding anything apart from God + b) concepts about God including anything apart from God

2) where the subject is anything apart from God

a)concepts about anything apart from God including God + b) concepts about anything apart from excluding God

- quintessence of the necessary components of the individual who worships (what to do, how to do, why to do)

- exoteric aspects of religion
    - esoteric aspects of religion
    - logic
    - nature of the universe

matter, elements, atoms

- nature of existence

- consciousness and knowledge

- behaviour of organisms, mostly human less so others (since we ourselves are humans)

Sorry to say that what you wrote is Gibberish and I say that is coming from Illogical mind not from Logical_Mind44 dear Logical_Mind44.

what all you need Not all that Mambo-jumbo-gumbo in any religion.. You just need simple Golden Rule and that is enough to live good life ..be good and do good.. Basic rules is question yourself what you are doing is good or bad..

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?p=40859#p40859

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #301 - December 11, 2010, 04:27 PM

Islam offers a straight foward easy approach to God and worship and struggling in terms of ideology. (because every religion needs to stand out and survive)

The Quran is what it is because the Quran is what it is. Therefore you must read, accept and stick with it.

Allah is who He is because Allah is who He is. Therefore you must worship Him.

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah because Muhammad is the messender of Allah. Therefore you must accept and respect him.

Theres very little thinking involved here.

And a barely comprehensive, vague, boring and terrible literature that makes it up. Quran - Allah's words and Sunnah - Muhammad's words.

You don't think too much rather "You just do it!".

That's what Islam really boils down to.

Muslims should never talk about concepts like "consciousness" or the "soul" because its out of their league. Allah never said much about it.

Muslims are the short tempered, puffed up kids on the block who throw temper tantrums and wail if they put into a naughty step (Islam in the West) and punch and kick around and pull their hair out when they are left to themselves (Muslims amongst themselves) and beat other kids to join their little crew (Jihad against the Kuffar).

Such naughty children should not dare venture into territories where the Greeks have stumbled.

Sip some ZamZam mixed with honey and eat your dates, read the Quran then go chomp some Biryani and snooze off.

If you want to talk about adult stuff, Allah needs to grow up first.
     Reply #302 - December 11, 2010, 04:43 PM

Sorry to say that what you wrote is Gibberish and I say that is coming from Illogical mind not from Logical_Mind44 dear Logical_Mind44.

what all you need Not all that Mambo-jumbo-gumbo in any religion.. You just need simple Golden Rule and that is enough to live good life ..be good and do good.. Basic rules is question yourself what you are doing is good or bad..

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?p=40859#p40859

lol I meant "good" not in a moral way but good in terms of quality. Of course I agree with you completely. Smiley
     Reply #303 - December 11, 2010, 04:44 PM

Quran..............  

Allah.................

Muhammad.....................  

Allah needs to grow up first.

Nope I agree to disagree with you dear Illogical mind...

Allah badanam hai  dara ling terey liye
    Muhammad  badanam hai  dara ling terey liye
    Quran badanam hai  dara ling terey liye

the only thing that word "Allah"  does is Grow hair on Muslim baboons and eat some of their brain cells...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #304 - December 11, 2010, 07:36 PM

Allah badanam hai  dara ling terey liye
    Muhammad  badanam hai  dara ling terey liye
    Quran badanam hai  dara ling terey liye

the only thing that word "Allah"  does is Grow hair on Muslim baboons and eat some of their brain

Masterpiece! Probably  explains why some  'highly' educated[revealing a serious deficiency in the education system perhaps!] Muslims suddenly become great lovers of Allah and become whacky!

You are right you just need the golden rule, lots of common sense,and all your brain cells intact to lead a peaceful and fruitful life.

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #305 - December 11, 2010, 08:31 PM

Islam offers a straight foward easy approach to God and worship and struggling in terms of ideology. (because every religion needs to stand out and survive)

The Quran is what it is because the Quran is what it is. Therefore you must read, accept and stick with it.

Allah is who He is because Allah is who He is. Therefore you must worship Him.

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah because Muhammad is the messender of Allah. Therefore you must accept and respect him.

Theres very little thinking involved here.

And a barely comprehensive, vague, boring and terrible literature that makes it up. Quran - Allah's words and Sunnah - Muhammad's words.

You don't think too much rather "You just do it!".

That's what Islam really boils down to.

Muslims should never talk about concepts like "consciousness" or the "soul" because its out of their league. Allah never said much about it.

Muslims are the short tempered, puffed up kids on the block who throw temper tantrums and wail if they put into a naughty step (Islam in the West) and punch and kick around and pull their hair out when they are left to themselves (Muslims amongst themselves) and beat other kids to join their little crew (Jihad against the Kuffar).

Such naughty children should not dare venture into territories where the Greeks have stumbled.

Sip some ZamZam mixed with honey and eat your dates, read the Quran then go chomp some Biryani and snooze off.

If you want to talk about adult stuff, Allah needs to grow up first.

Smiley

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #306 - December 15, 2010, 04:44 PM

10. Hence, panpsychism.

I'm not sure what use the theory of pansychism is without any definitions of the nature of experience of elementary particles.
     Reply #307 - December 21, 2010, 02:04 AM

I don't understand why it is necessary for the theory to have a 'use'. After all, the theory is to be judged on how well it conforms to reality and not on how practically useful it is.
    This doesn't mean that there aren't panpsychic theories on exactly what the nature of an elementary monad is - for instance, Whitehead theorised perhaps the most famous description on what a basic experience is and it involves the becoming internally of a direct causal interaction that leads to a spontaneous result.

At evening, casual flocks of pigeons make
    Ambiguous undulations as they sink,
    Downward to darkness, on extended wings. - Stevens
     Reply #308 - December 21, 2010, 03:51 PM

I don't understand why it is necessary for the theory to have a 'use'. After all, the theory is to be judged on how well it conforms to reality and not on how practically useful it is.

I meant 'use' as in what it actually tells us about reality. If there is no elaboration on what an 'experience' at the fundamental level is, then it isn't saying anything.

This doesn't mean that there aren't panpsychic theories on exactly what the nature of an elementary monad is - for instance, Whitehead theorised perhaps the most famous description on what a basic experience is and it involves the becoming internally of a direct causal interaction that leads to a spontaneous result.

Could you elaborate on this?  Smiley
  • Previous page 1 ... 9 10 11« Previous thread | Next thread »