Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Atheists Challenged on Video

(Read 24364 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Atheists Challenged on Video
     OP - January 13, 2010, 08:07 PM

Those who reject God are incapable of answering this challenge.

http://www.youtube.com/user/desclain

What do you think. Let me know your views.

I heard even Richard Dawkins of preparing his replies to these questions. He was startled. See his own forum.

• Re: Atheists Challenged on Video
     Reply #1 - January 13, 2010, 08:18 PM

Please answer your claim about muslims being banned from here?  On the other hand, please explain why we are always banned from Muslim sites.  Do you expect free speech for yourelf, yet not for others?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #2 - January 13, 2010, 08:27 PM

Question one:

I dont know

Question two:

I dont know

Question three:

I dont know

Question four:

I dont know

Question five:

I dont know

But i have an awnser for all five.

I dont know... lets find out!

And no awnser that involve God or Gods can in any way be a true awnser based on evidence.

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves." - from Goethes Faust
    "Only the wisest and the stupidest men never change." - Confuzios
    "there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
     Reply #3 - January 13, 2010, 08:31 PM

Startled by the stupidity no doubt.
     Reply #4 - January 13, 2010, 08:32 PM

Its the same old stuff. Where did it come from? We don't know. Why is that so hard lol

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #5 - January 13, 2010, 08:36 PM

Here are my answers - but my position doesn`t represent all atheists of course.

Reply 1: As far as we know, the universe is NOT eternal. However, it existed at all times, since time and space are bounded at a singularity at the big bang.

Reply 2: I think, that any universe "exists", but this particular universe is defined by what is needed for you to think about it at that very moment. YOU are the reason for the universe to be as it is.

Reply 3: We don`t know. Probably it will reach a final state of maximum entropy, which would probably also be the end of time if we assume that time is defined by entropy.

4+5. No. "Producing" and "making" are actions within space and time and referring to material objects within space and time. "Outside" there would be no "time" for an action like creation taking place and no space either. There actually is no independend time or space.

UG
     Reply #6 - January 13, 2010, 09:02 PM

I dunno why theists almost always argue with atheists as if they have claimed to know everything?
    As if atheists being unable to answer some questions automatically warrants that a sky fairy exists. Really lame logic.
    Let's assume for argument's sake that since atheists don't know the answers to these questions, then God exists. So what? It has absolutely nothing to do with gods of particular religions. It doesn't mean Islam(or any other religion) is right. It does not imply that God will be pissed off because we don't believe in him. It does not even imply that God is still watching over us or simply doesn't care and is playing golf with angels or something.

"In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Reply #7 - January 13, 2010, 09:07 PM

God of the Gaps.. *yawn*

Ahmed2010, gotta do better than that BRO.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #8 - January 13, 2010, 10:06 PM

ahmed2010, your video is dishonest.

People are prepared to give you straight answers so your claim that atheists avoid answering is a lie.

I suggest you improve your own standards of accuracy before demanding a high standard of response from other people.

However, for what it is worth I will give you my answers.

1/ No, the universe has not existed forever. To the best of our knowledge it is around 14 billion years old.

2/ We don't know. We may never know. At least we are prepared to admit we don't know instead of making things up. Wink

3/ Again, we don't currently know. It will not exist in its present form forever though. Look up "heat death".

4/ Maybe. This is something else we don't know.

5/ It certainly looks that way. Cause and effect only applies within  our universe.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #9 - January 14, 2010, 01:28 PM

I think there is a massive fallacy in the assumption that everything can be explained. Just because something cannot be answered accurately by science at this moment in time, it does not mean that "God did it".

Stephen Hawking knows a lot more about the universe than this bell-end, yet he is an atheist!

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #10 - January 14, 2010, 03:47 PM

Stephen Hawkins is a Muslim. Fact.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #11 - January 14, 2010, 04:46 PM

Stephen Hawkins is a Muslim. Fact.

Lets start that rumour  Grin

OK, lets not, its mischief making, but as an experiment, how many fish could be caught with the fishing rod of a well constructed rumour of Stephen Hawking becoming Muslim - and taking shahadah in his electronic computer voice  dance

The killer bait would be that he reverted after his understanding of physics and discoveries found echoes in Quran  grin12

It just has to be true, Mashallah  Grin

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #12 - January 14, 2010, 04:50 PM

Honestly Billy, this can be done. And it would probably take little effort and I firmly believe it would work. These rumours spread usually among mass emails and random net postings etc. Just a fake 'news' posting is enough to push this.

Reply #13 - January 14, 2010, 05:09 PM

Note that Hawking's hands are ALWAYS joined at the front...as if he is always doing Salat like a true Sunni.  piggy

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #14 - January 14, 2010, 05:13 PM

Hello Neil Armstrong is a muslim too! Remember he heard azaan on the moon?

If you're so devout, how come I am not dead?
     Reply #15 - January 14, 2010, 06:00 PM

(Clicky for piccy!)

Note that Hawking's hands are ALWAYS joined at the front...as if he is always doing Salat like a true Sunni.  piggy

Marshallah, he is even bowing his head down.  These converts are far more knowledgeable when they are born without the silver spoon in their mouths.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #16 - January 14, 2010, 06:04 PM

He is doing the salam thing to his right shoulder after prayers. Mashallah. Brother Ibn Hawkings, welcome to the deen.

Reply #17 - January 14, 2010, 06:42 PM

Cheesy

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #18 - January 14, 2010, 06:47 PM

Someone record themselves saying La Illaha Illallah Muhammadur Rasullullah through an electronic vocoder or autotune or some shit and post that up on youtube with a picture of brother Stephen Hawkings aka Shaheed ul Hawkings and tell them its a recording of him reciting kalima.

God is Love.

Reply #19 - January 14, 2010, 06:51 PM

this thread is hilarious  Cheesy

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #20 - January 14, 2010, 07:33 PM

Lets start that rumour  Grin

OK, lets not, its mischief making, but as an experiment, how many fish could be caught with the fishing rod of a well constructed rumour of Stephen Hawking becoming Muslim - and taking shahadah in his electronic computer voice  dance

The killer bait would be that he reverted after his understanding of physics and discoveries found echoes in Quran  grin12

It just has to be true, Mashallah  Grin

Cheesy

I nearly choked, laughing at this post. I'm just gonna put my sandwich down before I hurt myself.
     Reply #21 - January 14, 2010, 07:37 PM

http://www.acapela-group.com/text-to-speech-interactive-demo.html
     Reply #22 - January 14, 2010, 08:36 PM

Someone record themselves saying La Illaha Illallah Muhammadur Rasullullah through an electronic vocoder or autotune or some shit and post that up on youtube with a picture of brother Stephen Hawkings aka Shaheed ul Hawkings and tell them its a recording of him reciting kalima.

Yes, somebody do this it would be hilarious.  Cheesy

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #23 - January 14, 2010, 08:45 PM

Yep, its gotta be done for the Lulz.  I can imagine the comments from irate muslims already! I'd do t on my channel, but then no-ones gonna take me seriously!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #24 - January 14, 2010, 08:47 PM

brilliant, this & a microphone is all thats needed to replicate the voice

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #25 - January 14, 2010, 09:30 PM

Here you go...

All we need to do to shut those donkeys up who think Obama & ronnie O'Sullivan converted to Islam is to add this video:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=588uSvObSYk&feature=related

to this sound track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz_EGqmxmuU

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #26 - January 14, 2010, 09:39 PM

Stephen Hawking is himself a miracle and yet he doesn't believe in God lol
     Reply #27 - January 14, 2010, 10:16 PM

brilliant, this & a microphone is all thats needed to replicate the voice

That's a great application but it doesn't sound enough like Professor Shaheed Hawkings futuristic electronic robot voice! He sounds like a dude from outer space! From the future! Like Darth Vader took shahada or some shit! This is what we need!

God is Love.

Reply #28 - January 14, 2010, 10:25 PM

Here you go...

All we need to do to shut those donkeys up who think Obama & ronnie O'Sullivan converted to Islam is to add this video:-

to this sound track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz_EGqmxmuU

Mate imagine if we overlaid this soundtrack from Mecca to excerpts of equations and shit from A Brief History of Time and other crazy complicated physics stuff and then cut between that and verses from pages from an ancient medieval Quran, and then did the futuristic electronic space age robot La Illaha Illallah Muhammadur Rasullullah as Professor Shaheed al Hawkins becomes a momin!

And then send the link to that crazy mofo Jajabor!

And then he'll do a video wagging his finger at the camera...."Let it be known, that Jajabor says, he has mastered all knowledge, but even Professor Stephen Hawkins could not master Allah, he mastered a wheelchair and outer-space physics, but even he could not master and must bow down before Allah, blah blah blah"

God is Love.

Reply #29 - January 14, 2010, 10:27 PM

ROTFL jesus Billy. hahaha

Is it just me that thinks this is still wrong? Not really fair to Professor Hawkins. But it's so worth though. Imagine if it made the news LOL.
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »