Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Salam

(Read 16405 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Salam
     Reply #60 - January 17, 2010, 01:34 PM

Then there is something wrong with your logic. You are not thinking right.
    Truth is out there. It can be found only by sincere searchers.
    You say all religions dont make sense. Thats your own fault.
    How can ALL religions be false. Many many intelligent people have converted to Islam.
    Even some scientists have believed in Islam to be the true religion. I can give you links if you wish to prove that western scholars have accepted Islam.

Please explain what is wrong to my Logic?

How can i be illogical when i analise something that isnt profable at all.

And no, its not my Fault that i say all Religions make no sense... its the fault of religions that dont make sense.

And just because intelligent people believe in a certain deity dousnt make it real. Just because some scientist believes in Allah dous nothing to prove his existance.
    I could show you hundreds of Scientists that are Atheists, dous it prove my point too?

There your logic is false. It makes no differense how many people believe in something to make it true or not true.

Unlike Gods, Truth dousnt need worshippers to exist, its just how it is.

So, im still waiting for a real argument for Islam. Convince me that Islam is what i need in my life. Because, i dont need it so far. Im happy...

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves." - from Goethes Faust
    "Only the wisest and the stupidest men never change." - Confuzios
    "there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
     Reply #61 - January 17, 2010, 03:55 PM

Rather amusing statements coming from someone who believes that a bedouin split the moon 1400 years ago not to mention stuff like a talking snake and a flying donkey, while denying scientific theories with mountains of evidence to back them up.  Yes his fault for using his brain.

Cheesy

Reply #62 - January 17, 2010, 05:28 PM

I love this guy.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #63 - January 17, 2010, 11:41 PM

I just have to say this kenan!

NURGLE PWNS SLAANESH!!!

"there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
     Reply #64 - January 18, 2010, 12:49 AM

Geeks... Khrone was awesome though

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #65 - January 18, 2010, 08:46 PM

Geeks...

Thank you kindly. Its Khorne btw.
    I would also like to extend my thanks to atheist.pk, Iblis and DigDeep for helping me in the effort to turn this thread into 4chan. Afro

Reply #66 - January 22, 2010, 11:46 PM

Welcome Smiley
     Reply #67 - March 20, 2010, 07:58 PM

i think i will answer this man:

DigDeep asked Please explain what is wrong to my Logic?

How can i be illogical when i analise something that isnt profable at all.

children also see not use in going to school. but parents foce them to go. its good for them in the future.

And no, its not my Fault that i say all Religions make no sense... its the fault of religions that dont make sense.

if you cannot understand any teacher in all of collage, then there is something wrong with you, not the teachers.

And just because intelligent people believe in a certain deity dousnt make it real. Just because some scientist believes in Allah dous nothing to prove his existance.

and just because atheists like you say God does not exist, does not mean He doesnt.

I could show you hundreds of Scientists that are Atheists, dous it prove my point too?

all the world's atheists can claim something does not make it true. Facts decide the truth, not number of people

There your logic is false. It makes no differense how many people believe in something to make it true or not true.

i agree. Truth is not democratic.

Unlike Gods, Truth dousnt need worshippers to exist, its just how it is.

God needs no one. you just quoted the Quran.

So, im still waiting for a real argument for Islam. Convince me that Islam is what i need in my life. Because, i dont need it so far. Im happy...

yes but for how long? do you know for sure you will be happy in 10 or 20 years time?
    even a man who visits a brothel is happy for 30 minutes. so what? its permanant happiness that counts. only true God gives that. no one else.

Reply #68 - March 20, 2010, 09:55 PM

its permanant happiness that counts. only true God gives that. no one else.

I must congratulate you dear Sir! You are indeed correct!

This is exactly the point I was trying to convey - you finally see things the way I do. This is a happy moment indeed!

Only The True God, The True Keeper of Pleasure can give you that - a brothel that lasts for eternity!

Reply #69 - March 21, 2010, 06:12 PM

*cracks his neck*

children also see not use in going to school. but parents foce them to go. its good for them in the future.

What?! "School is good for you!" is not in the same League as "Heaven exists!... really! i swear! How do i know?! I got this Book!"

if you cannot any teacher in all of collage, then there is something wrong with you not the teachers.

Again...WHAT?! If something dousnt make sense, cant be proven, and is contradictory to everything we know about the universe, then something is wrong with The BOOK, not ME!

and just because atheists like you say God does not exist, does not mean He doesnt.

Well, i never said a god or gods dont exist... but i can say with 100% certainty that Allah, like he is descrivbed in the Quran, dous not exist. The existance of Allah is as likely as the Existance of Zeus, Thor or Khorne! Wich means, 0%

all the world's atheists can claim something does not make it true. Facts decide the truth, not number of people

Exactly what i said! Why are you stealing my lines? Exactly what i said about Muslims!

i agree. Truth is not democratic.

My POINT!!! Think of it like that, if you were the only person in the world, believe the Quran is true and Allah exists, you know what you would be called? A lunatic... The only reason your not called a lunatic is, because there are some 600 thousend other people claiming its true. Religion is only able to exists in a group, otherwise the person is seen as what they are, caharazy!

God needs no one. you just quoted the Quran.

Ahammm... How do you know god dousnt need us? If so, why create us? And again, just because its in the quran, DOUSNT MAKE IT TRUE!

yes but for how long? do you know for sure you will be happy in 10 or 20 years time?
    even a man who visits a brothel is happy for 30 minutes. so what? its permanant happiness that counts. only true God gives that. no one else.

What has a brothel to do with it? And NOONE knows he or she will be happy in 10 or 20 years! And if you say you will be, your just a liar! Im sorry, i cant say this in a nice way! If you actually claim, you know,  you will be happy in 20 years, this dicsussion makes no sence at all!

And then theres the definition of happiness! How do you define happiness?
    Having to kneel down and bow down my head five times a day dousnt make me happy!
    Forcing my wife to wear something she dousnt want to wear dousnt make me happy!
    Getting angry about some stupid cartoons dousnt make me happy!
    Chopping someones head off because he dousnt agree with me, dousnt make me happy!
    Stoning someone to death, dousnt make me happy!
    Beating my Wife, dousnt make me happy!
    i could go endlessly...

Every Human strives for happiness... but if it makes you happy to force your believes on others, you will live an unhappy life.

You know, in 1790 -1800, there was the french revolution, and during that time, the Human rights were devoloped... These rights, wich you have aswell as any other human, are morally superior to the Quran... and that alone proofs that God dousnt exist, because we humans can come up with soemthing more merciful and peaceful then what the so called Word of god aka Quran.

Reply #70 - March 31, 2010, 08:11 PM

there was a typing error in my posted. it is now corrected.

Reply #71 - March 31, 2010, 08:29 PM

Hi Ahmad - what is your opinion on eternal Hell for unbelievers?
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »