Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Salam

(Read 16456 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Salam
     OP - January 08, 2010, 10:36 AM

im Ahmed, a born muslim.
    i hope to talk to you all. i hope after a chat you guys will return to Islam.
    its the only true religion.
  • Re: Salam
     Reply #1 - January 08, 2010, 10:38 AM

Hello ahmed  Afro

If we don't return to Islam what will happen to us?

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #2 - January 08, 2010, 10:39 AM

Welcome Bro dance

Well in the Quran it says Allah guides whom he will and misguides and damns whom he wishes. So maybe pray to Allah that we shall return to the fold of Al-Islam? After all, he has set a seal on our hearts and closed us from iman by his own will. For nothing happens without the will of Allah subhana-wata'ala.

If we don't return to Islam what will happen to us?

Have you watched the movie Apocalypto?

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #3 - January 08, 2010, 10:49 AM

Dad?  mysmilie_977

hehe sorry, pops has the same name.   Tongue

Welcome, looking forward to reading your posts.  Afro

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #4 - January 08, 2010, 11:14 AM

im Ahmed, a born muslim.

Hello Ahmed, and what if you were a born Christian. Would you try to make us convert to Christianity?

Reply #5 - January 08, 2010, 11:31 AM

Is ur last name Bahgat by any chance??

whistling2  Wink

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #6 - January 08, 2010, 11:32 AM

Nah, no chance.  That particular Ahmed wouldn't hide that fact.  Tongue  It would have been posted in huge letters straight off.

Reply #7 - January 08, 2010, 11:35 AM

im Ahmed, a born muslim.

Hi, I am an atheist, and also an ex Muslim. I hope after a chat you will realize Islam is mythology, and you will join humanity after leaving Islam. All religions are false.
     Reply #8 - January 08, 2010, 12:13 PM

Welcome back, kope!

fuck you
     Reply #9 - January 08, 2010, 12:16 PM

Welcome back, kope!

Has our Muslim hero truly returned? mysmilie_977

Reply #10 - January 08, 2010, 12:18 PM

I hope so, I miss him so, I bought a new bikini specially for him.  Cry

Reply #11 - January 08, 2010, 12:38 PM

My dad's name is Ahmed too.

Call me TAP TAP! for I am THE ASS PATTER!
     Reply #12 - January 08, 2010, 02:30 PM

im Ahmed, a born muslim.

Welcome Ahmed  Smiley
    I was born a Muslim like you, but after I gave it some thought it turned out I was deluded all along. Because after all if you were born to Christian parents or Jewish parents, would you be a Muslim now? This says a lot about religions in general considering no one got to choose where is he born. Yet (s)he is going to hell for it, for being born in the wrong family? Yeah, the Most Merciful and the Most Just. Like hell I would believe that.

"In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Reply #13 - January 08, 2010, 03:38 PM

I cannot force you to re-convert back to Islam. If you dont return to Islam, then ofcourse you will go to hell.

If I was born in christians house, I would be christian. But it is up to me to stay with christians or search for the true path. If I was born non-muslim, I would have searched and searched until I found the truth ie Al Islam. Allah guides those who search for Him. Allah would have guided me towards Islam.
    Islam is the only true religion. It is not a mythology. Islam is a complete ideology which guides every aspect of life.

Reply #14 - January 08, 2010, 03:46 PM

Ahmed, how bout you start searching for true religion, cause Islam is not the true religion. Who said it is?

Reply #15 - January 08, 2010, 03:51 PM

I read up on major religion, they dont make sense to me.
    Islam is clear and reasonable. It is the true religion. If you look at with open mind, you would agree.
     Reply #16 - January 08, 2010, 03:53 PM

Islam is clear and reasonable. It is the true religion. If you look at with open mind, you would agree.

Have you studied Buddhism? Tell me, please, what is it that makes no sense about it to you?

Reply #17 - January 08, 2010, 04:25 PM

I cannot force you to re-convert back to Islam. If you dont return to Islam, then ofcourse you will go to hell.

If I was born in christians house, I would be christian. But it is up to me to stay with christians or search for the true path. If I was born non-muslim, I would have searched and searched until I found the truth ie Al Islam. Allah guides those who search for Him. Allah would have guided me towards Islam.
    Islam is the only true religion. It is not a mythology. Islam is a complete ideology which guides every aspect of life.

Why did Allah give you preferential treatment?  What did you do deserve that uh?!  Are my relatives and most of the people I know going to hell then, according to you?

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #18 - January 08, 2010, 04:27 PM

How do things like jinns and someone splitting the moon make sense?,  How does the story of Adam and Eve make sense scientifically?

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

Reply #19 - January 08, 2010, 04:50 PM

Welcome. I was also a born sunni muslim who has now left. I think we seem to get muslims here who join and make a few posts but then they leave never to return, as if our ideas will somehow poison them  mysmilie_977. I hope you'll stick around Afro welcome.
     Reply #20 - January 08, 2010, 05:05 PM

Hello ahmed!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Reply #21 - January 08, 2010, 05:09 PM

Well, it is neither clear nor reasonable. And this is not just Islam, many other religions are.

Let me ask you some questions, and if you answer them with convincing answers, I might re-consider the fact that Islam is not reasonable. And please no twisting of the words of Quran, it is supposed to be Mubeen (clear) and Arabic is my first language in case you think you can get away with the 'translation is not accurate' excuse.

-Why did Allah create us? According to the Quran, to worship him (51:56). Does he need our worship? Considering he is Allah, then No. Why create us then? For fun?
    A related question is why have all those angels to serve him if he can do anything by wishing it?

-Why is he going to put good people in hell just because they don't worship him, or followed one of the millions of religions. Considering that the evidence are not very conclusive, do you think that is just?

-Allah also stated in the Qur'an that he leads astray whom he wishes and guides whom he wishes, then puts him in hell and heaven for for THAT??? Why not just create people in heaven and hell and save the drama?

-Also considering that he knows EVERYTHING before it even happens and knows how everything will turn out, then he might as well know that the people HE CREATES will disobey him, why create it them that way then? Just to put them in hell? If you say our free will is within his knowledge then that means he doesn't know everything then, eh?

-Also the fact the Quran says the Earth is flat, the Adam and Eve myth which conflicts with evolution, and many other scientific mistake, how would you justify their existence in an infallible book/religion?

These are just the ones on the top of my head.

Awaiting your response.   Smiley

"In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Reply #22 - January 08, 2010, 05:59 PM

Welcome Ahmed, i hope you enjoy your stay and the ensuing debates  Afro  How did you come across this site btw?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #23 - January 09, 2010, 02:19 AM

First off, welcome!  Wink

That's the thing though...

If you grew up in a Christian family, you would be told that Christianity is the correct religion and that Islam is not.
    If you grew up in an agnostic family, you would have been taught to question the idea of religion altogether.

You fail to realize that every baby is a blank canvas, your beliefs stem from what has been painted on that canvas by the people around you. You only assume that Islam is the correct religion because this is what you've been told to think, but being told to think something doesn't make it any more correct.

As the saying goes, and if a God does exist, blind faith is certainly an ironic thing to give to the creator of human intelligence. And it's not an ironic thing that a large majority of intellects and scientists question or refuse to believe in a God altogether. I ask and hope that you broaden your horizons and begin to think with a more open-minded perspective, and not assume that what you've been told to believe is the only road. There are many roads, and none of us know which one is the right one.

Peace, and good luck. Smiley
     Reply #24 - January 09, 2010, 02:49 PM

Hello ahmed!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Peace to you Anjali. I hope we can talk in a civilised manner.

Welcome. I was also a born sunni muslim who has now left.

I think we seem to get muslims here who join and make a few posts but then they leave never to return, as if our ideas will somehow poison them  mysmilie_977. I hope you'll stick around Afro welcome.

That is an assumption.

If you ask those ho manage this forum, you will discover that many muslims get banned. They dont leave. They dont fear you guys.

I will remain here unless I am banned. Remember that.

Have you studied Buddhism? Tell me, please, what is it that makes no sense about it to you?

I talked to Buddhists. They doesnt even have a god. I didnt like that. Religion without any god was useless.

Human nature has a need for God. Only Islam has the best concept of God available.

Why did Allah give you preferential treatment?  What did you do deserve that uh?!  Are my relatives and most of the people I know going to hell then, according to you?

Allah didn't chose me. He chose to give my muslims parents a muslim son.

How do things like jinns and someone splitting the moon make sense?,  How does the story of Adam and Eve make sense scientifically?

Scientifically Adam and Eve fit in well with theory of evolution which says we all descended from a pair of ancestors.

When extraordinary things happen, the scientists are often heard saying this or that was a miracle. Splitting the moon is a miracle.

Reply #25 - January 09, 2010, 02:52 PM

Allah didn't chose me. He chose to give my muslims parents a muslim son.

Why did he give them you and not me?

Scientifically Adam and Eve fit in well with theory of evolution which says we all descended from a pair of ancestors.

Shows me that you know nothing about evolution

When extraordinary things happen, the scientists are often heard saying this or that was a miracle. Splitting the moon is a miracle.

No it is a fairytale because it didn't happen.

[/quote]

Reply #26 - January 09, 2010, 02:55 PM

If you ask those ho manage this forum, you will discover that many muslims get banned.

Rubbish.  I can only think of two muslims who have ever been banned, more non-muslims have been banned than muslims.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #27 - January 09, 2010, 02:57 PM

I talked to Buddhists. They doesnt even have a god. I didnt like that. Religion without any god was useless.

Human nature has a need for God. Only Islam has the best concept of God available.

Brother (in humanity, not islam!), human nature is in need of meaning, not god. God is an invention of evil men.  Smiley

You should read more into Buddhism and the life and teachings of the Buddha, read it all. You will find Buddhism to be a much wiser and deeper religion than Islam and the life of teaching of the Buddha to be more admirable than Muhammad. I think you should become a buddhist.  Wink

Reply #28 - January 09, 2010, 03:03 PM

-Why did Allah create us? According to the Quran, to worship him (51:56). Does he need our worship? Considering he is Allah, then No.
    Why create us then? For fun?

No. Allah does not NEED our worship. He doesn't us, or anyone, or anything.
    Allah is free of all needs. He is totally Independent Being.

A related question is why have all those angels to serve him if he can do anything by wishing it?

Allah has no need of anyone. But He choses to do certian things in a certain way.
    Angels are a go-between. They are middle-men.
    Why does a President need secretaries and spokesmen? Just to show the power of his office.

-Why is he going to put good people in hell just because they don't worship him, or followed one of the millions of religions. Considering that the evidence are not very conclusive, do you think that is just?

Every office and nation has rules. If you dont follow the rules, you dont get in anything.
    If you want to come to U.S., you must follow certain rules.
    If you want to go to Paradise, you must follow rules of entry.

-Allah also stated in the Qur'an that he leads astray whom he wishes and guides whom he wishes, then puts him in hell and heaven for for THAT??? Why not just create people in heaven and hell and save the drama?

Allah has a hidden plan. I dont know everything do I.

-Also considering that he knows EVERYTHING before it even happens and knows how everything will turn out, then he might as well know that the people HE CREATES will disobey him, why create it them that way then? Just to put them in hell? If you say our free will is within his knowledge then that means he doesn't know everything then, eh?

Time exists only for us. Allah is free of limits of time. Time is one of creation of Allah along with space and matter and many other hidden things we dont even know of.

-Also the fact the Quran says the Earth is flat, the Adam and Eve myth which conflicts with evolution, and many other scientific mistake, how would you justify their existence in an infallible book/religion?

I have answered Adam and Eve in the earlier post.

These are just the ones on the top of my head.

Awaiting your response.   Smiley

I am not an expert. But I hope I have answered your questions.

Smiley
     Reply #29 - January 09, 2010, 03:14 PM

Typical nonsense. If God did not need anything he would not create us in the first place and know the outcome. Allah is NOT the most merciful. More like cruel and touchy. Punishing human beings for the tiniest most trivial nonsense, and ONLY forgiving to those few pious muslims. But the rest of mankind? All bound to hell.

Most merciful, give me a break.

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »