Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Video: Apostasy & the Islamic death penalty

(Read 10328 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Video: Apostasy & the Islamic death penalty
     Reply #30 - December 24, 2009, 07:04 PM

I watched a bit of that burqa lady. What she said was basically a defence mechanism, she said its being said that lots of people are leaving islam, but they were never muslims in the first place (?). Then she gave her definition of the real muslims as being the 'freedom fighters'. at that point i just stopped watching
     Reply #31 - December 24, 2009, 09:08 PM

I watched a bit of that burqa lady. What she said was basically a defence mechanism, she said its being said that lots of people are leaving islam, but they were never muslims in the first place (?). Then she gave her definition of the real muslims as being the 'freedom fighters'. at that point i just stopped watching

Aww, I'm tempted to ask the ominous question "what is her definition of freedom?"

Are we talking about freedom within the context of the enlightenment or is it in the Sayyid Qutb 1984 double speak understanding of freedom?

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
     Reply #32 - December 24, 2009, 09:46 PM

Aww, I'm tempted to ask the ominous question "what is her definition of freedom?"

Are we talking about freedom within the context of the enlightenment or is it in the Sayyid Qutb 1984 double speak understanding of freedom?

^^^ Obviously, the latter.

Freedom for brain-washed demented cunts like her is the freedom of a sword on the neck of every man woman and child in a state of Islamic submission.

Horrible, horrible, disgusting fat cow.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #33 - December 24, 2009, 09:48 PM

Ummm, excuse my language.

God is Love.

Reply #34 - December 24, 2009, 09:57 PM

Jesus christ I was just taking the piss out of her. I only listened for a few seconds, heard some bs, got scared and turned it off. Was she really that horrible?
     Reply #35 - December 24, 2009, 10:11 PM

Alhamdulillah, this video is very eye opening from the burqa monster lady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwnI0hADB2I
     Reply #36 - December 24, 2009, 10:21 PM

Ummm, excuse my language.

Cheesy

What your language lacked in politeness it made up for in its devastating accuracy.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #37 - December 24, 2009, 10:28 PM

^^^ Yo Cheetah, I have to fight my better judgment not to create youtube accounts to spam horrible, horrible vile anti-human anus-holes like her in the most stern manner possible using the King of imps most choice expletives. What a fucking horrible little nasty vile cunt she is.

God is Love.

Reply #38 - December 24, 2009, 10:29 PM

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

And a very merry Christmas to you too, billy.   Afro

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #39 - December 24, 2009, 10:48 PM

Alhamdulillah, this video is very eye opening from the burqa monster lady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwnI0hADB2I

LMAO BURQA MONSTER  Cheesy
     Reply #40 - December 24, 2009, 11:10 PM

Cheesy
     Reply #41 - December 24, 2009, 11:30 PM

Her voice, her videos, her sentiments, its like the voice and instruction of death come upon earth to just radiate and spread anti-humanity, anti-joy, anti-happiness, anti-life into the world.

God is Love.

Reply #42 - December 24, 2009, 11:34 PM

Her vagina is hungry man what do you expect? Also, stop making fun of her. Underneath her cloak hides the girl from the "Ring". She will creep out of your computer screen and choke you to death while soothingly telling you Allah is the Most Merciful.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
     Reply #43 - December 25, 2009, 12:19 AM

I'm willing to bet she is also hungry for some laħam herself...  anyways happy christmas (or well wishes, if you are that fastidious) from me to you all and your loved ones

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #44 - December 25, 2009, 12:24 AM

I agree ras111, let's celebrate X-mas instead Smiley

Happy X-Mas everyone!
     Reply #45 - December 25, 2009, 12:39 AM

^^^ Yo Cheetah, I have to fight my better judgment not to create youtube accounts to spam horrible, horrible vile anti-human anus-holes like her in the most stern manner possible using the King of imps most choice expletives. What a fucking horrible little nasty vile cunt she is.

Cheesy Oh come on Billy LOL, its Christmas.... She probably only wants someone to grab hold of her, rip the dish clot off her face and kiss her passionately...  I'd love to see that happen while she preaches her bollocks and nastiness...

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #46 - December 25, 2009, 04:30 AM

lol Burqa Monster.. yeah she's special. I think she's the closest thing on earth to a sith lord. Only without the cool ability to shoot lightning n shit.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #47 - January 03, 2010, 04:45 AM

Fuck, that video from the Niqabi was painful. Especially the comments. She was RUDE, and nasty. Actually according to the hadiths she is a Munafiq. According to Muhammad Muslims are supposed to not use foul language and they are supposed to "talk gently and softly" yet she said talking soft is for weak people. I guess she called the prophet weak! Cheesy

But seriously though. You expect religious people to be all polite and kind, but some are rude and disgusting.

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #48 - January 03, 2010, 05:41 AM

Fuck, that video from the Niqabi was painful. Especially the comments. She was RUDE, and nasty. Actually according to the hadiths she is a Munafiq. According to Muhammad Muslims are supposed to not use foul language and they are supposed to "talk gently and softly" yet she said talking soft is for weak people. I guess she called the prophet weak! Cheesy

But seriously though. You expect religious people to be all polite and kind, but some are rude and disgusting.

I'm not surprised by her reaction; underneath the surface of people like that you find a hate filled individual who is angry at life because things aren't working out according to their religion. The life is their religion and thus they lose perspective on life and what it is all about.

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
     Reply #49 - January 03, 2010, 05:55 AM

True. But its funny when they say that Non-Muslims are mean and have no values.

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #50 - January 03, 2010, 07:05 AM

True. But its funny when they say that Non-Muslims are mean and have no values.

I love how they define what 'mean' would be when one takes into consideration that these are the same people screaming Allahuakbar with their tongues flaying in the air like ravenous hyenas as 2 teenage boys are sentenced to death for being gay.

If values means being like them, then I'm happy to be valueless vacuum and all around succubus on society.

Reply #51 - January 03, 2010, 07:26 AM

This is a comment which the Niqabi said on her video

"all cultural background keeping is against islam, for convert to islam (submission to Allah) or into a muslim (yielded submitted to Allah) you must born again, new mind, new life, new identity, new nationality and no more tradition but to obey Allah's commandments, including the commandment of having no more to worship/fear besides Allah, nothing more to obey but Allah and your boss if you have one, doing all what they (Allah and your boss) have commanded you, until you die (in Allah's case)..."

Seriously, wow. No culture, no individual identity. Just be a clone.

~RIBS
     Reply #52 - January 03, 2010, 01:50 PM

This is a comment which the Niqabi said on her video

"all cultural background keeping is against islam, for convert to islam (submission to Allah) or into a muslim (yielded submitted to Allah) you must born again, new mind, new life, new identity, new nationality and no more tradition but to obey Allah's commandments, including the commandment of having no more to worship/fear besides Allah, nothing more to obey but Allah and your boss if you have one, doing all what they (Allah and your boss) have commanded you, until you die (in Allah's case)..."

Seriously, wow. No culture, no individual identity. Just be a clone.

I think that is the mainstream view of many, perhaps even the majority of Muslims. Islam is a Year Zero religion. It is supposed to cleanse the individual and each society of all jahil. It is hostile to all traces of 'jahil' especially amongst converts. You don't have to look far for examples. I have known and seen it first hand.

God is Love.

Reply #53 - January 03, 2010, 04:08 PM

I think that is the mainstream view of many, perhaps even the majority of Muslims. Islam is a Year Zero religion. It is supposed to cleanse the individual and each society of all jahil. It is hostile to all traces of 'jahil' especially amongst converts. You don't have to look far for examples. I have known and seen it first hand.

When you experienced this, did you have convert friends who went from some normal beer drinking western male to a thobe wearing, bearded male? These are some of the things I have seen myself.

~RIBS
     Reply #54 - January 03, 2010, 04:19 PM

Yes, all of that kind of thing, I was even inclined that way for a while when I was going through that phase. Islam presents itself in visceral, confrontational terms. All that is 'worst', or that it deems 'worst' in the 'other' (because Islam does operate on the basis of creating the 'other') is the hook upon which the clothes of Islam are hung, and are taken to represent all that is jahil and dirty that must be cleansed.

It creates a psychosis, anxiety, neurosis and self-loathing in the convert, which is a microcosm of Islam's perpetual anxiety and resentment because of the existence of worlds, cultures, religions, belief systems, and attitudes of humanity that are not Islamic and repudiate Islam's truth claims and totalising explanations. What this results in can be seen in these videos - seething hatred, bitterness, and psychosis.

God is Love.

Reply #55 - January 03, 2010, 04:42 PM

Yes, all of that kind of thing, I was even inclined that way for a while when I was going through that phase.

This is what I dont get.  What on earth were you thinking  Huh?

Islam presents itself in visceral, confrontational terms. All that is 'worst', or that it deems 'worst' in the 'other' (because Islam does operate on the basis of creating the 'other') is the hook upon which the clothes of Islam are hung, and are taken to represent all that is jahil and dirty that must be cleansed.

It creates a psychosis, anxiety, neurosis and self-loathing in the convert, which is a microcosm of Islam's perpetual anxiety and resentment because of the existence of worlds, cultures, religions, belief systems, and attitudes of humanity that are not Islamic and repudiate Islam's truth claims and totalising explanations. What this results in can be seen in these videos - seething hatred, bitterness, and psychosis.

Afro

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #56 - January 03, 2010, 05:05 PM

This is what I dont get.  What on earth were you thinking

Mate, I wasn't as deep into it as others and I always had a kind of detachment from it all even when I was in that phase. The thing is this. When you are of a certain age you do alot of questioning and you're trying to sort through how you look at the world, you reach for simple explanations to make sense of things, especially when you feel a kind of ennui about who you are. Islam preys on that. It is watchful of that kind of thing. Better people than me have fallen for it. 

God is Love.

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »