Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Anjum Chaudhry claims he plans to march through Wooton Bassett

(Read 33579 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 8« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Anjum Chaudhry claims he plans to march through Wooton Bassett
     Reply #210 - January 06, 2010, 10:18 PM

True genius is never appreciated. That much is obvious.

I am actually a brilliantly creative poet, writer and composer, Im just still working on my works of pure unbelievable genius.

We keep hearing about how Jack Straw or the French government have mentioned the veil and our doing so puts us in the same boat as them. How so? I want a ban on the burka, neqab and child veiling.

you can either defend women or you must defend Islam. You can’t defend both

- Maryam Namaze
     Reply #211 - January 06, 2010, 10:24 PM

I'll give you that one, that post was fucking hilarious Afro

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #212 - January 06, 2010, 10:30 PM

You dont even know what I am capable of.

You just give me more motivation so do keep it up.

We keep hearing about how Jack Straw or the French government have mentioned the veil and our doing so puts us in the same boat as them. How so? I want a ban on the burka, neqab and child veiling.

- Maryam Namaze
     Reply #213 - January 06, 2010, 10:39 PM

You dont even know what I am capable of.

You're definitely not capable of utilising humour effectively dude - apart from your pomposity about it, your humour is as laboured as a sixty year old man who's been constipated for five months trying to to achieve a bowel movement.

Everything else I don't care to think of. Only protons and electrons and other stuff to be discovered by the large hadron collider in Switzerland will understand your genius.

God is Love.

Reply #214 - January 06, 2010, 11:03 PM

Satire is often strictly defined as a literary genre or form, although in practice it is also found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, human or individual vices, follies, abuses, or shortcomings are held up to censure by means of ridicule, derision, burlesque, irony, or other methods, ideally with the intent to bring about improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, the purpose of satire is not primarily humour in itself so much as an attack on something of which the author strongly disapproves, using the weapon of wit.

Im not even trying to utilise it effectively, I am simply attacking the thought of killing people who dont live their lives according to the sharia law. The whole idea is that I make it sound bad, not funny or humorous. I simply use nukes instead of stones as my weapon of choice.

Im not even using any form of genius here, and I have not in anyway even shown you even 1% of my ability yet. You're the one who decided to make fun of me using that word, so I simply felt like rubbing it in your face.

I will do and type as I please to amuse myself, just as much as you choose to listen to shit music.

In case you didnt realise yet Billy, you cannot say, or do anything to change or alter what I do, or how I feel. I really do not understand what point you have to attack everything that I write or say due to your inability to interperate its actual meaning. You have absolutely no power over me other then making yourself look like an idiot by bashing an idiot.

As I mentioned before, it would probably be far better for you to put me on ignore, because I am not going to be suddenly changing what I say just because you disapprove of it.

- Maryam Namaze
     Reply #215 - January 07, 2010, 12:04 PM

I think the analogy between the Irish conflict is not a good one, the religious bit was not the real conflict, which was republicans v the status quo.

Religion is a form of mental aberration, it can't be sane to believe in fairies at the bottom of the garden or that there is some place where you burn forever because you make a mistake/sin.

People need to be sick in the head to believe that an invisible being is telling them to hang gays or beat up women or worse.

Arthur.
     Reply #216 - January 07, 2010, 12:58 PM

I think the analogy between the Irish conflict is not a good one, the religious bit was not the real conflict, which was republicans v the status quo.

The Catholics wanted a republic,the Protestants wanted to remain part of the UK.Religion was the indentifying factor that led to the slaugher of countless innocent lives.I distinctly remember a workers bus being stopped and around eleven men being executed because they were Cathloics.It was political Christianity,you can't get away from that fact.A bit like Sunnis fighting Shiites.People can be divided by three things,race,religion or ideology.
     Reply #217 - January 07, 2010, 07:09 PM

Im not even trying to utilise it effectively, I am simply attacking the thought of killing people who dont live their lives according to the sharia law. The whole idea is that I make it sound bad, not funny or humorous. I simply use nukes instead of stones as my weapon of choice.

Im not even using any form of genius here, and I have not in anyway even shown you even 1% of my ability yet.

For all your half-witted hysteria and cluelessness, you do have comic aspects, albeit unintended Afro

God is Love.

Reply #218 - January 07, 2010, 07:13 PM

That distinction is true - but there are certain ideological impulses and analogies that can be used for discursive, comparitive purposes that  are useful for illumination, even if the fit and comparison is not perfect.

God is Love.

Reply #219 - January 07, 2010, 07:43 PM

Choudary in debate with moderate Muslims at Trinity College,Dublin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cunvQXJ7zSE

Reply #220 - January 08, 2010, 04:04 AM

Choudary in debate with moderate Muslims at Trinity College,Dublin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cunvQXJ7zSE

I think the funny part is the last segment where 33% of Muslims in the UK wish to establish a Caliphate, 40% want Islamic Sharia etc. and yet us plebs are told by 'mainstream Muslims' that Islam is a religion of peace. If it were a religion of peace it would be 3% of Muslims, not 33% when it came to the establishing of a Islamic caliphate, it would be 4%, not 40% of Muslims demanding Islamic Sharia.

Please, Islam is about as peaceful as the cult of Thugee.

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
     Reply #221 - January 08, 2010, 05:22 AM

That trinity debate, that crazy nut mentioned that Muhammad said that he laughs when he kills. Do you guys know which hadith that is in?

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #222 - January 08, 2010, 06:08 AM

That trinity debate, that crazy nut mentioned that Muhammad said that he laughs when he kills. Do you guys know which hadith that is in?

I think he might be referring to Ibn Ishaq's biography that mentions the murdering of a critic of Islam - he laughed and said her death was as meaningless as two goats bang their heads.

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
     Reply #223 - January 08, 2010, 06:25 AM

Yup, thats Asma Bint Marwan, the famous Arab poet who criticized Muhammad by writing poetry. Some Muslims try to say that she raped and killed kids, and commited adultery, theft and was an outlaw. Funny thing is, NO hadith states this at all, this is just them trying to soften the image up.

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #224 - January 08, 2010, 06:27 AM

Yup, thats Asma Bint Marwan, the famous Arab poet who criticized Muhammad by writing poetry. Some Muslims try to say that she raped and killed kids, and commited adultery, theft and was an outlaw. Funny thing is, NO hadith states this at all, this is just them trying to soften the image up.

I'd probably say he paraphrased or liberally interpreted something - it would be nice if he actually quoted the source Tongue

Reply #225 - January 08, 2010, 12:37 PM

As I recall she was quite a famous poet, I often wonder was she killed for mocking Mohammed or ,was she coming close to meeting the challenge; you know, write a verse that matches this, and that si why she was topped to prevent her from tumbling the whole thing round his ears :- a mentally defective woman shoots down the holy book.
     Reply #226 - January 10, 2010, 10:59 PM

Well... just like everybody knew he would, AC has called off his march through Wootton Bassett

Members of Islam4UK had planned to march through Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, to honour Muslims killed in the Afghanistan conflict.

The government had been considering outlawing the group, which is said to have extremist links.

Earlier this week, Gordon Brown said plans for the march were "disgusting".

Families of soldiers who died in Afghanistan had condemned the planned march, and MPs signed a motion calling on the home secretary and local authorities to prevent the protest.

Wootton Bassett has become the focus of public mourning, with hundreds lining the streets every time hearses carrying the repatriated bodies of killed UK service personnel are driven through the town from nearby RAF Lyneham.

On Sunday, a statement from Islam4UK's leader, Anjem Choudary, said it had "successfully highlighted the plight of Muslims in Afghanistan".
    "We at Islam4UK have decided, after consultation with others including our Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad, that no more could be achieved even if a procession were to take place in Wootton Bassett," he said.

The group denied members had planned to carry 500 empty coffins through the town.

Islam4UK had previously said it had chosen Wootton Bassett to create maximum publicity.

The News of the World reported on Sunday that Home Secretary Alan Johnson would outlaw the group on Monday.

The newspaper said comments made by senior members of Islam4UK and on websites breached the Terrorism Act.

A Home Office spokesman said the final decision on whether to ban the group rested with Mr Johnson but he would not confirm the plan.
    "Proscription is a tough but necessary power to tackle terrorism," he said.

"Decisions on proscription must be proportionate and based on evidence that a group is concerned in terrorism as defined in the Terrorism Act 2000."

North Wiltshire MP James Gray said he was "extremely glad" Islam4UK had abandoned its plans, and he also condemned Mr Choudary's actions as a "media stunt".

"He was trying to make a political statement, the whole announcement was to get media coverage - he admitted that himself - and he achieved it. He received lots of coverage," he said.

Mohammed Shafiq, from the Ramadhan Foundation, said Mr Choudary had been deliberately provocative.

"His attempt to demonstrate at Wootton Bassett was set out to provoke hatred between communities and is not welcomed in the Muslim communities," he said.

"He and his cronies have no support in the British Muslim communities."

Ha!  The idiot even SAYS that the whole stunt was only to get media attention!  mysmilie_977

Shame on the British press and public for falling for it...  Huh?

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #227 - January 10, 2010, 11:06 PM

Mohammed Shafiq, from the Ramadhan Foundation, said Mr Choudary had been deliberately provocative.

"His attempt to demonstrate at Wootton Bassett was set out to provoke hatred between communities and is not welcomed in the Muslim communities," he said.

"He and his cronies have no support in the British Muslim communities."

Well, we all knew that. Cheesy

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #228 - January 10, 2010, 11:20 PM

What I don't get is why you Brits (ie your media) gives 'tards like this so much press? Everytime a clown like this opens his mouth it seems the media almost props them up and gives them a platform to spout their shit from.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #229 - January 10, 2010, 11:26 PM

What I don't get is why you Brits (ie your media) gives 'tards like this so much press? Everytime a clown like this opens his mouth it seems the media almost props them up and gives them a platform to spout their shit from.

But, but, but, you're being racist! he's expressing is culture and you're discriminating against him! racist! racist *jumps up and down pointing at Iblis*

Reply #230 - January 11, 2010, 01:53 AM

Its only the tabloids that give him attention, the UK tabloids love Islamic fundies, they couldn't get enough of that idiot with the hook.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #231 - January 11, 2010, 05:38 AM

Its only the tabloids that give him attention, the UK tabloids love Islamic fundies, they couldn't get enough of that idiot with the hook.

There is a reason for it - and it is beyond just the sake of the spectacle.

• Previous page 1 ... 6 7 8« Previous thread | Next thread »