Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Anjum Chaudhry claims he plans to march through Wooton Bassett

(Read 33580 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Anjum Chaudhry claims he plans to march through Wooton Bassett
     Reply #180 - January 06, 2010, 08:47 PM

Choudary is no different to Ian Pailsey,a firebrand rabble rouser but certainly not a terrorist.I doubt if he has got the bottle to be a terrorist.

Interesting comparison, I can see the analogy. Paisley had the electoral mandate of a whole constituency though,  and  even though he was as absolute a bigot as it was possible to be, I don't think he ever flirted with apologia for Loyalist terrorism the way that Anjum does for jihad.

Chaudhry is a coward, but I also think he could be suffering from mental health issues.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #181 - January 06, 2010, 08:54 PM

Everyone who follows a religion is suffering from mental health issues.

We keep hearing about how Jack Straw or the French government have mentioned the veil and our doing so puts us in the same boat as them. How so? I want a ban on the burka, neqab and child veiling.

you can either defend women or you must defend Islam. You can’t defend both

- Maryam Namaze
     Reply #182 - January 06, 2010, 08:55 PM

lol Mashallah

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #183 - January 06, 2010, 08:56 PM

You don't follow any religion and have mental health issues  Grin

God is Love.

Reply #184 - January 06, 2010, 08:57 PM

So all those Ex-Muslim members here, had mental health issues whilst a Muslim?

For those who understand, no explanation is necessary. For those who refuse to understand, no explanation is possible.
     Reply #185 - January 06, 2010, 09:10 PM

^^ they are cured.

We keep hearing about how Jack Straw or the French government have mentioned the veil and our doing so puts us in the same boat as them. How so? I want a ban on the burka, neqab and child veiling.

- Maryam Namaze
     Reply #186 - January 06, 2010, 09:12 PM

You don't follow any religion and have mental health issues  Grin

Which were caused by religion. Unfortunately, I didnt get cured when I left. Only when they are all nuked will I be cured.    

Or it must be genetic. It would be a bummer to realise it is genetic after Ive already nuked everyone, it would be like 'oh damn, I could have gotten cured before killing all the doctors'.

Oh well. People make mistakes. Like Indian Music.

- Maryam Namaze
     Reply #187 - January 06, 2010, 09:15 PM

Only when they are all nuked will I be cured. 

Every other post of your is an invocation to kill, murder or carry out a mass killing of people. You don't even have the redemption of being funny or witty about such things, although you think you are, LoLz etc etc. Its boring as fuck.

God is Love.

Reply #188 - January 06, 2010, 09:18 PM

Im not trying to be funny or witty, Im trying to cause offense.

I amuse myself, I couldnt care about your reaction.  

Feel free to put me on ignore if you dont like it.

- Maryam Namaze
     Reply #189 - January 06, 2010, 09:23 PM

Yeah we understand that, you're a shrill, hysterical drama queen looking for attention - but you are trying to be funny and witty, that's why you so pompously write about your humor in your signature. There's nothing sadder (and obliquely more funny) than a humourless, witless tart prancing around in tights with the aplomb of a turd in a swimming pool thinking he's Oscar Wilde  Afro

God is Love.

Reply #190 - January 06, 2010, 09:25 PM

Hey ExHindu, are you Billy's slave? COS he just pwned U!!

lol  dance

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #191 - January 06, 2010, 09:27 PM

Yeah we understand that, you're a shrill, hysterical drama queen looking for attention - but you are trying to be funny and witty, that's why you so pompously write about your humor in your signature. There's nothing sadder (and obliquely more funny) than a humourless, witless tart prancing around in tights with the aplomb of a turd in a swimming pool thinking he's Oscar Wilde  Afro

Cheesy

For those who understand, no explanation is necessary. For those who refuse to understand, no explanation is possible.
     Reply #192 - January 06, 2010, 09:29 PM

Humour doesnt need to be funny to everyone. Even if only one person were to read and find something funny, it can be classed as humour. Your opinion on my humour is just as pointless as my opinion is on the rubbish music that you like.   

I also do not care about anyones attention. It is purely your choice to give that to me, I have not done anything to ask for it. So I suppose I thank you for paying attention to what I post, even though I couldnt care less. 

- Maryam Namaze
     Reply #193 - January 06, 2010, 09:33 PM

Look ExHindu, I know you're a smart guy. But you just need to tone down that genocidal nuking and killing stuff. It makes the site look bad and if other people don't find it funny then it really isn't funny.

Reply #194 - January 06, 2010, 09:35 PM

I don't think any sane person can find killing funny.

Reply #195 - January 06, 2010, 09:40 PM

Please google it.

Is this it?

http://www.goatsevideo.com/

Warning not for anyone else's consumption, unless you are interested in seeing what your lower intestine look like from the inside.

http://www.goatsevideo.com/

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #196 - January 06, 2010, 09:44 PM

Humour doesnt need to be funny to everyone. Even if only one person were to read and find something funny, it can be classed as humour. Your opinion on my humour is just as pointless as my opinion is on the rubbish music that you like.   

I also do not care about anyones attention. It is purely your choice to give that to me, I have not done anything to ask for it. So I suppose I thank you for paying attention to what I post, even though I couldnt care less. 

That's the best line of the school idiot who squats on the floor to defecate and then points at his excrement whilst giggling and is perplexed when nobody else laughs at what he did. Yeah man your humour is on such a high level it exists in a completely different dimension! Its just that nobody understands it! Only DNA molecules in outer space appreciate this shizz! Dude you're the best, seriously, you are so inadvertently hilarious its pitiful.

And you just said you're only here to try 'to cause offense'. Now you say you don't care about anyones attention. Why would you want to cause offence if you didn't care about the attention of people. Did you have your brains dashed against a wall recently? Or are you just being a shrill hysterical drama queen? Oh wait, don't answer that.

Look man, apart from all of that, you act like a selfish narcissistic troll with genocide fantasies who sucks all life out of discussions and stinks out the place. Why does that bother anyone? Because this is about the only place I've found that has intelligent discussion on Islam, without the fungus and germs of the usual trolling bigots who want to make it ALL ABOUT ME ME ME ME ME.

Get a grip, boy.

God is Love.

Reply #197 - January 06, 2010, 09:45 PM

I don't think any sane person can find killing funny.

Its how bad it is that makes it funny. Google dead baby jokes and find out just how many people enjoy dark humour.

- Maryam Namaze
     Reply #198 - January 06, 2010, 09:47 PM

^^ they are cured.

Nonsense. There are people who believe in Religion, while they are Doctors/Scientists/Engineers/Lawyers etc

I don't believe they have mental health problems.

Reply #199 - January 06, 2010, 09:47 PM

That's the best line of the school idiot who squats on the floor to defecate and then points at his excrement whilst giggling and is perplexed when nobody else laughs at what he did. Yeah man your humour is on such a high level it exists in a completely different dimension! Its just that nobody understands it! Only DNA molecules in outer space appreciate this shizz! Dude you're the best, seriously, you are so inadvertently hilarious its pitiful.

And you just said you're only here to try 'to cause offense'. Now you say you don't care about anyones attention. Why would you want to cause offence if you didn't care about the attention of people. Did you have your brains dashed against a wall recently? Or are you just being a shrill hysterical drama queen? Oh wait, don't answer that.

Look man, apart from all of that, you act like a selfish narcissistic troll with genocide fantasies who sucks all life out of discussions and stinks out the place. Why does that bother anyone? Because this is about the only place I've found that has intelligent discussion on Islam, without the fungus and germs of the usual trolling bigots who want to make it ALL ABOUT ME ME ME ME ME.

Get a grip, boy.

And people who get as angry as you do dont deserve a place in society, but rather in a jail cell. Just my opinion.

- Maryam Namaze
     Reply #200 - January 06, 2010, 09:49 PM

Its how bad it is that makes it funny. Google dead baby jokes and find out just how many people enjoy dark humour.

No, I prefer not to do that. I think it's disturbing.

Reply #201 - January 06, 2010, 09:51 PM

Nonsense. There are people who believe in Religion, while they are Doctors/Scientists/Engineers/Lawyer etc

Being mentally diseased with religion doesnt mean that one cannot be clever or educated.

Im not trying to make sense, but one of the first things I said when I joined this forum is that I believe that religion is a mental disease, just like adults who would genuinely believe in magical fairies and unicorns. I am not always trying to be completely factual, I am entitled to my own opinions and beliefs.

- Maryam Namaze
     Reply #202 - January 06, 2010, 09:54 PM

No, I prefer not to do that. I think it's disturbing.

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=8171.msg202872;topicseen#new

- Maryam Namaze
     Reply #203 - January 06, 2010, 09:55 PM

And people who get as angry as you do dont deserve a place in society, but rather in a jail cell. Just my opinion.

Your opinion involves expressing fantasies about murdering, shooting, and carrying out genocides of people - that is anger. Recognise it. Its different from my pleasent, helpful and smiling words. Cool as ice they are  Afro

God is Love.

Reply #204 - January 06, 2010, 09:57 PM

Its not a fantasy. They are just words written because I can.

You call me angry when youre the only one writing angry posts against me.

You have anger issues, not me. I am very capable of containing my anger and not lashing out at people like you do.

- Maryam Namaze
     Reply #205 - January 06, 2010, 09:58 PM

Being mentally diseased with religion doesnt mean that one cannot be clever or educated.

Im not trying to make sense, but one of the first things I said when I joined this forum is that I believe that religion is a mental disease, just like adults who would genuinely believe in magical fairies and unicorns. I am not always trying to be completely factual, I am entitled to my own opinions and beliefs.

I disagree that they all suffer from mental health issues. Indeed some do, but you're saying they all do.

But yes, I agree you're entitled to your own opinions/beliefs.

Reply #206 - January 06, 2010, 10:02 PM

You missed the point entirely that I class 'belief in religion' as a 'mental disease'.

I didnt think it was possible to be that slow. That is obviously why you cannot enjoy dark humour as you cannot detect the meaning or the sarcasm behind it and take it all as literal and factual truth.

I am not responsible for other peoples failure to understand satire. I suggest that you didnt enjoy watching Borat either, he wants to throw all the jews down the well to free his country, my god, that is absolute literal truth that he is a terrorist with anger issues,   

This post contains far too much sarcasm for you people I think.

- Maryam Namaze
     Reply #207 - January 06, 2010, 10:04 PM

Its not a fantasy. They are just words written because I can.

You call me angry when youre the only one writing angry posts against me.

You have anger issues, not me. I am very capable of containing my anger and not lashing out at people like you do.

You write posts about murdering people, shooting them, and carrying out genocides against people. As well as other incontinent stuff. That is anger. With a side helping of issues. Deal with it.

God is Love.

Reply #208 - January 06, 2010, 10:07 PM

It is all intended as satire over islam and christianities desires to stone me to death and to kill all the jews and christians.

You fail at detecting satire or hidden meanings, deal with that yourself.

I have also typed that I am fetished by nukes and wish to sodomise myself with one and have it explode in my anus.

If you think that is also literal truth, you are simply an idiot.

As my sig states, my humour is extreme, and intended purely to cause offense to people with the emotional maturity of 12 year old school girls such as yourself.

- Maryam Namaze
     Reply #209 - January 06, 2010, 10:15 PM

I'm in the presence of an elevated genius here  Grin

Anyone read A Confederacy of Dunces? We have Ignatius J Reilly returned.

God is Love.

• Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »