Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Racially/Ethnically, what turns you on the most?

(Read 12702 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Racially/Ethnically, what turns you on the most?
     Reply #30 - December 27, 2009, 02:02 AM

The whiter a girl is the less attracted I'm likely to be to her, nearly all blondes I find unattractive. Brown is beautiful Afro. It's not racist, just preference Tongue.

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #31 - December 27, 2009, 02:03 AM

Hey as long as she has a big round booty - brown, white, yellow, green - who gives a fuck, naw mean? You got da ass, I got da brass*.

*I have no fucking clue what that means, so don't ask. It rhymes ok, so whatever.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #32 - December 27, 2009, 05:03 AM

I generally don't like blonds. A little too vanilla for my taste. I also don't fancy a girl with a model's body.
    My dream girl (and by that I mean sexual partner  Roll Eyes ) would have light skin and black/red hair. I also like her to have what we call in Iraq "hot-blood"  grin12 i.e a girl who projects sexiness and femininity  yes like these two:

Iraqi singer Dalli

Iraqi news anchor Suhair Al-Qaisi

Again, this would be my dream sexual partner not dream girl because I've had crushes that had nothing to do with sexual preferences.

Quote from: AbbasMerali
    I think it's great, the whole 'identity scenario' of racially mixed children is just something racists use to prevent people mixing. I have plenty of mixed raced cousins and they have no issues, they just get benefits from each side of the family.

Are they afraid that the child might end up  winning an Oscar, winning the F1 World Championship' winning the Masters, or becoming POTUS?
     Reply #33 - December 27, 2009, 05:13 AM

asian guys, black guys, pretty much most non-white guys Cheesy

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
     Reply #34 - December 27, 2009, 06:40 AM

Looks wise, North Indian, Pakistani girls and mediterranean girls. There have been a few exceptions, such as Beyonce, Shakira and Salma Hayek.

The worst thing the music industry has done recently, is stick Lady Gaga in a video with Beyonce. What a tragedy!

@Manat - I've always been a fan of beards on myself and have always sported some sort of beard. Whether it's a goatee, a full beard like Michael McDonald or the George Michael designer stubble.

I sport a goatee these days because I have a shaved head. For me, nothing looks worse than a shaved head, coupled with a full beard. It just ain't right!
     Reply #35 - December 27, 2009, 07:07 AM

Looks wise, North Indian, Pakistani girls and mediterranean girls. There have been a few exceptions, such as Beyonce, Shakira and Salma Hayek.

Well, Salma and Shakira both have that part-Mediterranean thing going on...

The worst thing the music industry has done recently, is stick Lady Gaga in a video with Beyonce. What a tragedy!

That fucking song was a fucking tragedy.  Ugh it was awful.  I like Lady Gaga even though her music is straight pop and I don't really like pop. 

@Manat - I've always been a fan of beards on myself and have always sported some sort of beard. Whether it's a goatee, a full beard like Michael McDonald or the George Michael designer stubble.

I always liked the goatee, but then later got into the beard. But I don't like it when a guy has a beard that's so long, it looks out of control and you're wondering if he gets food stuck in there.  Just typing that made my stomach turn.

I sport a goatee these days because I have a shaved head. For me, nothing looks worse than a shaved head, coupled with a full beard. It just ain't right!

It's the hajji look.  When I see guys like that, I think they are salafis or something. 

[this space for rent]
     Reply #36 - December 27, 2009, 07:52 AM

I am a tall, blonde, fair American and seem to be attracted to Indian/Middle Eastern type guys.  My 1st husband is from India (whom I stupidly divorced) and then I ended up marrying a boring American guy (my 2nd marriage) and am not happy in this marriage (not based on his looks, by the way).

Someone like Aziz Ansari is my ideal guy.

You do not need the Bible to justify love, but no better tool has been invented to justify hate. Richard A. Weatherwax

Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family.  Steven Colbert
     Reply #37 - December 27, 2009, 07:56 AM

Well, Salma and Shakira both have that part-Mediterranean thing going on...

Yeah, forgot that. They have some Lebanese extraction as well I think.

That fucking song was a fucking tragedy.  Ugh it was awful.  I like Lady Gaga even though her music is straight pop and I don't really like pop.  

Can't say that I like anything by Lady Gaga. I'm fairly conventional. But sticking Lady Gaga in a video with such an attractive woman was a big no no. The only time they did justice with something like that, was when Shakira was in the same video as Beyonce.

I always liked the goatee, but then later got into the beard. But I don't like it when a guy has a beard that's so long, it looks out of control and you're wondering if he gets food stuck in there.  Just typing that made my stomach turn.

It's the hajji look.  When I see guys like that, I think they are salafis or something.  

Too much grey hair in my beard now. I think if I still had a full head of hair then I would have kept a beard. It's not just the salafi or haji look, when the moustache is trimmed too short, you end up looking like a garden gnome!
     Reply #38 - December 27, 2009, 10:06 AM

I generally don't like blonds. A little too vanilla for my taste. I also don't fancy a girl with a model's body.
    My dream girl (and by that I mean sexual partner  Roll Eyes ) would have light skin and black/red hair. I also like her to have what we call in Iraq "hot-blood"  grin12 i.e a girl who projects sexiness and femininity  yes like these two:

Iraqi singer Dalli

Iraqi news anchor Suhair Al-Qaisi

Again, this would be my dream sexual partner not dream girl because I've had crushes that had nothing to do with sexual preferences.

Are they afraid that the child might end up  winning an Oscar, winning the F1 World Championship' winning the Masters, or becoming POTUS?

I don't find any of those shots the least bit sexy. I'm not familiar with the women in question so have no idea about how they come across live, but in those pics they look just petulant and stupid to me.

Oh and while I am inclined to agree about vanilla, there are always exceptions. Cate Blanchett is just drop dead gorgeous.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #39 - December 27, 2009, 10:14 AM

Cate Blanchett is gorgeous, but soooo coooooold. brrrrrr.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #40 - December 27, 2009, 10:18 AM

Nah, not really. She's down to earth and has a sense of humour. Afro

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #41 - December 27, 2009, 10:46 AM

She seems to lack emotion...  Those Iraqi girls didn't do it for me either.  They overdid it with the lipstick and the makeup in certain cases.

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
  • Racially/Ethnically, what turns you on the most?
     Reply #42 - May 04, 2017, 10:39 PM

Have found girls from many backgrounds attractive but East Asian and Western europe/anglo/american/Irish/Scandanivia  ect are my prefrences becuase they have a lot more women in this catorgy with features,looks and over all ora that i consider beauty where as its less prevelent in other groups.

Lucy pinder,beth lilly,sunny leone,summer brille,ect are ideals in apperance as a whole ( Hey I am a teenager, shoot me Roll Eyes)

And any hair colour is fine and body that is curvy in some way.......not to fat or skinny range.

Is this shallow or racist?

Oh and I am bengali
     Reply #43 - May 04, 2017, 10:41 PM

Cate Blanchett is gorgeous, but soooo coooooold. brrrrrr.

Not my type. Jullian Moore on the other had dance
     Reply #44 - May 04, 2017, 11:38 PM

Isn't Cate Blanchett the one playing Hela in the next Thor movie?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #45 - May 05, 2017, 01:22 AM

@QSE

That would be her, yes
     Reply #46 - May 06, 2017, 03:21 AM

Seriously turned on by any race/ethnicity which happen to include biologically female humans.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #47 - May 06, 2017, 03:36 AM

Seriously turned on by any race/ethnicity which happen to include biologically female humans.

No animals....you speciesist  finmad
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »